Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Dias

Real Name Michael Dias   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ASeven
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 21, 2010, 22:06
Total Comments 4164 (Master)
User ID 55543

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Day One: YouTube Takedown Incident
25. Re: Day One: YouTube Takedown Incident Oct 21, 2013, 17:00 ASeven

nin wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:32:
Statement from dev

Another case of being sorry that they were caught. These guys have deserved all the shit that was thrown at them and they deserve the shit that will still be coming their way. This is one of the biggest PR blunders of this year and that is saying something since we're talking about a tiny dev studio and stuff like SimCity and GTA Online is amongst the blunders they had to compete with.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Day One: YouTube Takedown Incident
14. Re: Day One: YouTube Takedown Incident Oct 21, 2013, 12:21 ASeven

I hope these guys crash and burn. Using copyright as a way of censorship is becoming way too common.  

News Comments > Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained
60. Re: Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained Oct 21, 2013, 09:02 ASeven

I have to agree with Verno, I hope Blue clears house soon. Too many politics in my gaming discussions. There's a time and place for politics and it isn't in these kind of threads.  

News Comments > Galactic Civilizations III Announced for 64-bit PCs
17. Re: Galactic Civilizations III Announced for 64-bit PCs Oct 15, 2013, 16:19 ASeven

Creston wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 12:32:
GALCIV III! FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCKEYS FCKYEYSSYSYEYEYEESSSSSS

I agree with this man.

News Comments > CD Projekt RED/ Dark Horse Fantasy Game Teased
1. Re: CD Projekt RED/ Dark Horse Fantasy Game Teased Oct 3, 2013, 13:21 ASeven

Conan RPG. Calling it!  

News Comments > New Frictional Game Trailer
3. Re: New Frictional Game Trailer Oct 1, 2013, 12:28 ASeven

Interesting. Frictional knows how to scare the shit out of people so I hope in this project, as long as they don't give their project to another dev house.

Can't help but think how awesome A Machine For Pigs would have been if Frictional had done the game and Chinese Room only supplied the story. A shame.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 29, 2013, 12:48 ASeven

nin wrote on Sep 29, 2013, 12:23:
Anyone playing Castle Story? Impressions? I came close to backing it on KS, but wasn't sure how it would turn out.

Also, I think 7 is supposed to be Planetary Annihilation? I'd be curious about impressions for it as well.

According to the Kickstarter page and Steam Forums, Castle Story is smelling like a scam, with the devs having only recently releasing patches after a year of silence. Game was supposed to come out a year and a half ago and it seems the game is very lacking in promised features as well.

News Comments > X Rebirth Trading Trailer
14. Re: X Rebirth Trading Trailer Sep 26, 2013, 16:26 ASeven

Creston wrote on Sep 26, 2013, 15:12:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! I'm so fucking excited for this game. MY GAME!

Mine too.

MINEMINEMINEMINE!

News Comments > Godus Early Access
3. Re: Godus Early Access Sep 15, 2013, 12:29 ASeven

Axis wrote on Sep 15, 2013, 11:17:
Couldn't disagree more eR, game is shaping up to be damn fine for only 40% completion.

There's issues that need ironed out, the land building feels off sometimes (till you get used to the double clicking), the clickfest of follower bubbles gets annoying, etc. they need a sandbox mode as well so we can test the bigger stuff sooner.

But the basic premise is certainly the type of games Pete M fans expect.

Have to agree here. The game right now has a fuckton of potential. However Totalbiscuit's review is also spot on, this is too much Carpal Tunnel the game, if they remove much of the clicking this has the potential to become the full spiritual Populous sequel we were promised and then some.

Right now however, and this is my biggest criticism against the game, there's way too much clicking to do anything.

News Comments > WoW Revenue Drops 54% - Analyst
11. Re: WoW Revenue Drops 54% - Analyst Sep 12, 2013, 12:33 ASeven

It had to happen someday. No game lasts forever, as Verno said.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Arma III
25. Re: Ships Ahoy - Arma III Sep 12, 2013, 12:32 ASeven

Tim1_2 wrote on Sep 12, 2013, 11:52:
Yep. If you want to wait until the SP campaign is released before buying the game, go ahead, no one will hate you for that.

No one can rag on these developers...they support their games to the end of the earth. Up until a little while ago (and maybe still), ARMA 2 was receiving beta patches frequently.

Plus they support the modding community extremely well. And, y'know, ARMA 3 is the best military FPS sim on the planet, and that's not even open for debate.

Quoting for absolute truth.

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 1, 2013, 14:44 ASeven

The Outlast and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs coming out in the next 2 weeks. These will be a memorable couple of weeks for horror lovers.  

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Video
11. Re: Wasteland 2 Video Aug 29, 2013, 11:45 ASeven

This game is looking so damn good.  

News Comments > Steve Ballmer to Retire
39. Re: Steve Ballmer to Retire Aug 23, 2013, 17:12 ASeven

This was more than likely a move forced by the shareholders. The failing sales of Win8 and their tablet, plus all the debacle of the Xbone and the constant 180s have forced them to finally retire this clown.

Now I'm curious to know who will replace him.

News Comments > EA Offering Origin Game Guarantees
34. Re: EA Offering Origin Game Guarantees Aug 20, 2013, 11:46 ASeven

As much hate EA gets, deservedly, this is a very good step in amping up the competition against Steam. You don't go against Steam with shitty exclusives, you go against steam by offering better services and this is a good example of it.

Not that it will make Origin any more popular but I'm glad competition for Steam is ramping up at last. Competition is always good.

News Comments > No GFWL for Batman: Arkham Origins - GFWL & AOE Online Ending Next Year?
31. Re: No GFWL for Batman: Arkham Origins - GFWL & AOE Online Ending Next Year? Aug 20, 2013, 08:43 ASeven

This is one of the very rare cases where piracy becomes a viable alternative to play the game you've paid for. I'm sure not all devs will patch GFWL out of their games and it's very likely that many games will become unsupported and unplayable.

MS has fucked up GFWL since day 1 and not even in closing down their service can they do anything right. Still, at least GFWL will be permanently gone so there's that.

News Comments > Games for Windows Live Marketplace Closes Next Week
10. Re: Games for Windows Live Marketplace Closes Next Week Aug 15, 2013, 21:59 ASeven

Bye bye, never come back!  

News Comments > Ultra Street Fighter IV Dropping GFWL
2. Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV Dropping GFWL Aug 14, 2013, 10:01 ASeven

Thought so when the trailer for this showed the Steam logo instead of the GFWL one.

Capcom dropping GFWL is huge since I believe they were the biggest publishers to exclusively use GFLW on all its games.

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 11, 2013, 18:32 ASeven

Papers Please has become my top game of this year. The game is just amazing, it's one of those one of a kind games. Everyone should do a favor to themselves and get the game, it's truly awesome.  

News Comments > BeamNG Racing Game Alpha
1. Re: BeamNG Racing Game Alpha Aug 11, 2013, 13:28 ASeven

Right now this is more of a fun physics/collision sandbox. If they add a demolition derby mode to this, however, the game will turn into an instant classic for the ages. This game right now has the best collision and damage physics I've ever seen in any game or program.  

4164 Comments. 209 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo