Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Dias

Real Name Michael Dias   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ASeven
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 21, 2010, 22:06
Total Comments 3866 (Veteran)
User ID 55543

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
4. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jun 8, 2013, 16:35 ASeven

I'm starting to think that those saying the US are turning into a police state aren't that wrong after all. This is scary stuff right here.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
11. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 8, 2013, 16:32 ASeven

Fibrocyte wrote on Jun 8, 2013, 15:36:
Julio wrote on Jun 8, 2013, 15:01:
We definitely know there are Microsoft shills here too, not very surprising. Basically anyone who likes Windows 8 and Xbox One is pretty much guaranteed to work for Microsoft.

I have no care or love for the XboxOne, but Windows 8 is just fine to those of us who have the mental capacity to do a little adapting when an OS changes.

I think I prefer those of us with actual mental capacity to realize that win8 is more of a downgrade than an upgrade and that realize that change isn't always good or for the better.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
10. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 8, 2013, 16:28 ASeven

Beamer wrote on Jun 8, 2013, 16:25:
Pretty certain there are no shills here for any major company.

Explain Slick then.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 6, 2013, 12:26 ASeven

Ah yes, the final big climatic Fuck You from Blizzard to PC gamers everywhere. Not only they make the console version a lot better than the PC version by removing the AH and allowing it to be played offline, it makes everyone who bought D3 feel as betatesters for the console version.

And still people will give these monkeys their money. Blizzard no longer is what they were.

News Comments > Wolfenstein The New Order E3 Trailer
1. Re: Wolfenstein The New Order E3 Trailer Jun 6, 2013, 11:36 ASeven

Hmmm, trailer launched on the same day as the anniversary of the D-Day landings. Some may call this timing tasteless, others may call it good marketing.

Despite that, game looks better than I thought it would.

News Comments > Deus Ex: The Fall Falls Off Our Radar
6. Re: Deus Ex: The Fall Falls Off Our Radar Jun 5, 2013, 12:23 ASeven

What a massively missed opportunity, and Square sure needs the money right now.  

News Comments > Marvel Heroes Launches
64. Re: Marvel Heroes Launches Jun 5, 2013, 09:10 ASeven

Kosumo wrote on Jun 4, 2013, 20:06:
Just a quick question, have ASeven and Axis played the game?

Cos they both seem to be bagging a free game.

Have you played every single game, watched every single movie and TV series, ate every single piece of food on every restaurant, read every single book and comics you ever criticized?

And as was pointed several times, the idea that you cannot criticize something you haven't played is idiotic. Of course you can criticize stuff you haven't played based on the impressions you get from watching videos, reading community and site reviews, from what friends who have played have to say about it, etc.

Such backwards thoughts, that you can't crticize what you didn't play, a thought so close to the horrendous, pro-publisher "entitled gamer" crap, are thoughts that not only don't stand under proper logical reasoning, they also don't stand in any other industry.

61. Re: Marvel Heroes Launches Jun 5, 2013, 08:10 ASeven

InBlack wrote on Jun 5, 2013, 03:45:
Krovven wrote on Jun 5, 2013, 00:42:
You support Paths of Exile, and have given them your money. It doesn't matter if you did it while it's still Alpha/Beta. They have a Pay2Win business model that you seem to hate so much. The fact that you don't understand this just goes to show you how fucking dense you really are.

Liar. POE is anything but pay to win. If you had bothered to read about at how Path of Exile works, let alone installed and tried it for more than a few minutes you would know how wrong that P2W statement is. But I suspect you already know that and enjoy lying to make yourself appear correct. I will call you out on it though. You are lying.

And here was I thinking Krovven had become something other than a dumbass and had actually grown some intelligence, guess I was wrong, and I will call Krovven on his lie as well, it's pretty obvious he never played PoE since it's the only F2P game out there that does F2P right and only sells cosmetic stuff. The fact Krovven says it's P2W means he hasn't even played a single minute of it.

Keep digging Krovven, like you did with the D3 discussions. Keep on digging.

41. Re: Marvel Heroes Launches Jun 4, 2013, 19:24 ASeven

Fibrocyte wrote on Jun 4, 2013, 17:44:
And holy shit - who posts a video to whine about a video game?

I don't know, pretty much every single reviewer on youtube?

26. Re: Marvel Heroes Launches Jun 4, 2013, 15:53 ASeven

Krovven wrote on Jun 4, 2013, 15:27:
ASeven wrote on Jun 4, 2013, 15:19:
Word is this game is beyond awful.

Elaborate?

Most reactions I've heard can be sumrised in this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NDa_Gm4X3nQ

18. Re: Marvel Heroes Launches Jun 4, 2013, 15:19 ASeven

Word is this game is beyond awful.  

News Comments > EVE Online DDoS Attack
6. Re: EVE Online DDoS Attack Jun 2, 2013, 16:59 ASeven

Must be a hell of a DDoS attack if the games had to be taken offline.  

News Comments > "Major" Path of Exile Patch Next Week
23. Re: Jun 2, 2013, 10:22 ASeven

deqer wrote on Jun 1, 2013, 20:35:

Good grief. Do you even read what you write?

News Comments > Xenonauts Early Access
5. Re: Xenonauts Early Access Jun 1, 2013, 08:29 ASeven

Having been playing this for a year now. Anyone who loved the old Xcom should buy this, it's an extremely updated version of Xcom with modtools.

I still prefer this far more than the new Xcom remake that came out last year.

News Comments > ORION: Dino Horde Free Weekend
10. Re: ORION: Dino Horde Free Weekend Jun 1, 2013, 08:28 ASeven

Perhaps one of the worst games ever. It deserves to be on the same top lists as ET and Daikatana. Not to mention the dev is one of the scummiest I've ever met, that used this disingenuous method of branding a minor patch as a whole new game.

The scary part of this is that this game has fanboys. It just goes to show that gamers are their worst enemies.

News Comments > Primal Carnage Free Weekend
8. Re: Primal Carnage Free Weekend Jun 1, 2013, 08:25 ASeven

Pretty fun game to play in short bursts. NO doubt the best dino game around, that's for sure.  

News Comments > "Major" Path of Exile Patch Next Week
8. Re: Jun 1, 2013, 08:24 ASeven

This is the only game, in my knowledge, that does F2P well. Everything you buy is cosmetic, with only a couple of things like extra stash slots that influence the gameplay in a minimal way.

This game is F2P done right and if all F2P games were like this we might not have the hatred of F2P we have today. Not to mention PoE is pretty fun as well.

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Titan Setback
15. Re: Blizzard Confirms Titan Setback May 29, 2013, 10:53 ASeven

Verno wrote on May 29, 2013, 10:43:
I would rather they start over than shit out some derivative MMO. Better yet go make Warcraft 4 or hell just make a new non-MMO game.

After D3 I no longer trust them to do quality games like they used to pre-D3. Only S2 seems to be the exception and even so the latest HotS doesn't seem to advance the game that much compared to the first episode of S2.

News Comments > Memorial Consolidation
43. Re: Memorial Consolidation May 27, 2013, 18:16 ASeven

And so it begins. Then again, the guy who heard this is this guy here.  

3866 Comments. 194 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo