Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Dias

Real Name Michael Dias   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ASeven
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 21, 2010, 22:06
Total Comments 4203 (Master)
User ID 55543

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > EA Closing Maxis?
12. Re: EA Closing Maxis? Mar 4, 2015, 17:03 ASeven

In Memoriam, I present a collection of videos from the good old days when Maxis was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzHVcvZw_7Q - SimCity (Amiga)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8liEv6cMpo - SimAnt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei4XIljH1LU - SimEarth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5LjhZzCzlY - SimLife
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBYBWRsNUAY - SimFarm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjxVci-fWj4 - SimCity 2000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNPBV2U9wms - SimCity 3000

The memories, damn.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA Closing Maxis?
7. Re: EA Closing Maxis? Mar 4, 2015, 16:41 ASeven

This image is pretty relevant. Who's next, DICE? Bioware?  

News Comments > Op Ed
120. Re: Op Ed Mar 2, 2015, 16:55 ASeven

Here's another reason why this bullshit third-wave feminism is destroying any hope for egalitarianism between genders. Disgusting hypocrites, the lot.  

News Comments > how do you Do It?
2. Re: how do you Do It? Feb 28, 2015, 13:03 ASeven

I... uh...

I have nothing.

News Comments > Op Ed
71. Re: Op Ed Feb 28, 2015, 06:11 ASeven

A friendly reminder that the tide of history has never been kind to thought polices, which is what Anita and her defenders pretty much are.  

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Feb 27, 2015, 10:17 ASeven

Remember when Anita said she was a gamer?  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Battlefield Hardline
3. Re: Gone Gold - Battlefield Hardline Feb 24, 2015, 19:44 ASeven

So... $60 for what amounts to a total conversion mod.

No thanks.

News Comments > etc.
20. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2015, 12:48 ASeven

Quboid wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 12:42:
ASeven wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 12:34:
Quboid wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 12:21:
Tell me more about how Polygon thinks Sarkeesian got kidnapped, you disingenuous pathological lying agenda-driven idiot.

This coming from someone who believes GG is about sexism, you should look at a mirror and repeat to yourself "Tell me more about how GG is about sexism, you disingenuous pathological lying agenda-driven idiot." time and time again until you realize that you are what you say.

That five guys / burger and fries shit. If it was about ethics, the journalist would have been the target of the criticism.

Natham Grayson was the target of the criticism, still is. The idiots that harassed Quinn, and they are fucking idiots of the worst, are just that, idiots, that belong to no group and that always show up anywhere there's a debate on the internet.

Quboid wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 12:42:
ASeven wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 12:34:
Also, what's this about someone kidnapping Sarkesian? Been day dreaming SJW dreams again?

Listen and believe, listen and believe.

"Polygon, however, says the stuff that happened in the episode happened in real life, showing Polygon is out of touch with anything close to reality."

Remember now?

Oh you mean this one?

"But it's clear that the crimes being perpetrated here are motivated by a desire to humiliate and subjugate women, pretty much in line with the aims of the real hate campaigners."

Where Polygon says that this episode may not have happened yet, my bad on my original quote, but that will happen because all GGers want to humiliate and subjugate women?

I'm taking your shovel away, you've buried yourself in that hole deep enough.

News Comments > etc.
18. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2015, 12:34 ASeven

Quboid wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 12:21:
Tell me more about how Polygon thinks Sarkeesian got kidnapped, you disingenuous pathological lying agenda-driven idiot.

This coming from someone who believes GG is about sexism, you should look at a mirror and repeat to yourself "Tell me more about how GG is about sexism, you disingenuous pathological lying agenda-driven idiot." time and time again until you realize that you are what you say. Also, what's this about someone kidnapping Sarkesian? Been day dreaming SJW dreams again?

Listen and believe, listen and believe.

News Comments > etc.
16. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2015, 12:20 ASeven

Verno wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 12:17:
Who cares, except those who find her opinion inconvenient?

Wow, we have zero common ground on this topic if you don't think she should even have to do the necessary research about the things shes complaining about in the first place.

It's scary that people think it's ok for a person that has some power in her opinions to give them without doing any research or have no experience on the things she's giving an opinion to.

People are free to give opinions on things they don't research, experience or understand. I call them idiots at best, disingenuous pathological liars with an agenda at worst.

News Comments > etc.
14. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2015, 12:16 ASeven

Quboid wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 12:10:
Verno wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 11:54:
I'm not even convinced she actually plays the games herself.

Who cares, except those who find her opinion inconvenient?

So you are saying that it's ok to give opinions on things that the person has no experience of whatsoever, no knowledge, nothing? Wow. Listen and believe, people, listen and believe.

News Comments > etc.
11. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2015, 12:08 ASeven

Verno wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 12:03:
I'm struggling to even recall who Brianna Wu is, refresh my memory.

She's been in the forefront of spreading lies about GG. She, along with Sarkesian, were the centerpiece protagonists of the ABC hit piece on GG, for instance. She has showed up anywhere she could, basically, to act her professional victim act. She's the one that claimed GG of making countless death threats on her and getting tons of press time on mainstream and gaming journalism due to that despite not showing evidence for a single threat.

She's a wannabe Sarkesian to be honest, that should tell you everything.

News Comments > etc.
9. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2015, 11:58 ASeven

The Escapist has now become a pro-GG site, which is good for the industry as a whole.

Brianna Wu, meanwhile, has been exposed. From the restraining order she had against this non-existent guy, which brings to light that she either lied about having a restraining order or there are some incompetent judges that allow a restraining order to be written against fictional people, to having been caught harassing herself for sympathy on Steam. Remember, this is a spokesperson against GG, which Milo thankfully has now exposed all her lies and nutiness for the world to see.

News Comments > GTA5 PC Delay
8. Re: GTA5 PC Delay Feb 24, 2015, 11:50 ASeven

Wonder what'll happen if the game comes out and is a buggy unoptimized mess as GTA IV was.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
30. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 22, 2015, 21:10 ASeven

It's a shame about Turtle Rock, after all their well earned good will garnered from the L4D series, they blow it all away on an average at best, stripped down game with a terrible, greedy DLC plan.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
6. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Feb 22, 2015, 15:41 ASeven

Surprised WotC survived D&D 4th Ed. That is by far the worst D&D in history. 5th Edition is having low sales now because people no longer trust them.  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy
45. Re: Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy Feb 21, 2015, 18:15 ASeven

Damn, this project is going to blow up into a massive scandal, isn't it? The writing is all over on the wall. What a shame.

This comment was edited on Feb 21, 2015, 18:32.

News Comments > Broken Age Act 2 in Beta, Due in Spring; Schafer on Molyneux
10. Re: Broken Age Act 2 in Beta, Due in Spring; Schafer on Molyneux Feb 19, 2015, 12:59 ASeven

Tim should be the last fucking person to talk about Peter after the Broken Age and DF9 debacles.  

News Comments > Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence
55. Re: Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence Feb 14, 2015, 11:18 ASeven

Prez wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 09:56:
As I said in the other thread my feeling is that RPS would never take such a tone with a developer with a major publisher for fear of incurring their wrath and being blacklisted. Molyneux is just an easy target because he can't do anything to them.

This comment in their article is insightful as well:

"[...]john jumps on pm because he has the guts to be open about what has caused the issues. he didnt kill anyone and explains very well what drives him and why he constantly ends up in shituations like that. but hey, try this same shitty interview with a real big fish in the business, ask the ceos of ubi or ea why they are fucking up gaming with dlcs and mt. these companies do patholigically lie to people to satisfy their shareholders. but no, john unloads his childish frustrations on a guy who actually takes his time to talk to him. something none of the big pr machines of the big publishers would do. instead of honoring pm for this, you are the second row guys who keep on bashing him, while someone else has punched him. you guys are frustrated with being lied to over and over again by people that are out of your reach. thats why you celebrate this shit interview. you think finally one of them is getting what he deserves, but pm is not the big fish in the game anymore. he is head of a mid to small sized gaming company. nothing more. you are kicking the wrong guy for the right reasons. as always in this shit world, the masses kick the weak and bow to the strong. where is the RPS article about what publishers do with your data, how they use psychological methods to milk their audiences, where is the article pointing out who in the big companies is really working on monetizing and what background do these people have? this interview guys, is very weak and makes damaged my respect for RPS. -realscissors"

As I've said, Peter deserved this interview but it wouldn't have happened if he was still under MS or EA or any other publisher.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
34. Re: Morning Interviews Feb 13, 2015, 18:44 ASeven

Would love to see this kind of interview with Randy Pitchford and Tim Schaffer. That would be quite a read.  

4203 Comments. 211 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo