Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeff McLean

Real Name Jeff McLean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Dirwulf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.morelovelesshate.com
Signed On Jan 13, 2010, 02:31
Total Comments 662 (Apprentice)
User ID 55452

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > The Secret World Beta Signup and Business Model Details
7. Re: removed Aug 27, 2011, 11:15 Dirwulf

They still can't get their shit together. The updates are kind of funny, though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GameStop Discarding Deus Ex: Human Revolution OnLive Coupons
46. Re: GameStop Discarding Deus Ex: Human Revolution OnLive Coupons Aug 24, 2011, 18:55 Dirwulf

This just in from CNN money

"Now, GameStop says it will not sell the opened DXHR packages -- in fact, it won't sell any physical copies of the game at all until Square Enix ships GameStop a version without the OnLive coupon. GameSpot will continue to sell its own digital version of the game in its stores and online."

News Comments > Kanye West to Headline Call of Duty XP
14. Re: Kanye West to Headline Call of Duty XP Aug 24, 2011, 12:51 Dirwulf

Activision hates black people.

News Comments > Warspire Announced
1. Re: Warspire Announced Aug 23, 2011, 15:19 Dirwulf

I'm not going to play a game where the guy with the most money wins.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Retail Includes OnLive
28. Re: Ships Ahoy - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Aug 23, 2011, 15:11 Dirwulf

I started playing around 12:15am, after the decrypt, and continued until 5am. I got through M3. Going stealth, hack, social. Saving Praxis points is torture.

Hacking totally reminds me of The Martix from Shadowrun, which is a good thing.

I don't know how many missions there are, but I think I'll get far more than 30 hours out of the story.

I haven't killed anyone yet and I have got the ghost bonus on every level so far. I changed cover mode to toggle. Its way easier than trying to hold the mouse button down for a minute. FOV to 90. Load times are not bad at all, but I do have a pretty good rig even though its 2 years old. My load times are far faster than I've seen in any videos.

Voice acting is great. Controls are great. You can tell its going to have good replayability. I'll take this as GOTY over Witcher 2, but Batman hasn't come out yet :).

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Reviews
60. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Reviews Aug 23, 2011, 01:38 Dirwulf

Cutter wrote on Aug 23, 2011, 00:09:
Well it's now Tuesday and still no unlock! Fuck you very much West Coast! I'm glad we capped Tupac! East side represent!

Ok, well I'm not really glad 'Pac got capped but the rest stands!

And then we got Biggie

Biggie Biggie Biggie, can't ya see...you're full holes just layin' in front of me...

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Reviews
7. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Reviews Aug 22, 2011, 14:49 Dirwulf

I need to stop reading these reviews. They are making me jones. I'm going to try to sleep for a few hours before midnight so I can play as long as possible when its released. I'm on vacation for the rest of the week :). I've avoided all videos so far. I don't want to know ANYTHING before I play. I know a lot of people didn't like Alpha Protocol. I thought that game rocked. DEHR seems very similar to me.

12 hours and 15 minutes...

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steam Preloads
91. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steam Preloads Aug 22, 2011, 12:19 Dirwulf

Dev wrote on Aug 21, 2011, 23:56:
You'd think the TF2 items would be for pre-orders through steam... except when I put in my serial key to add in my deus ex pre-order, it said I was going to get the 8 TF2 items on the preload screen.

So like I said, can anyone confirm receiving the TF2 items with a preorder of any type? (such as through steam).

Because I'm going to complain to valve about not getting my promised items.

I did not get the TF2 items. I ordered from GMG. I did not expect to get them because the page clearly states pre-order the game on Steam to get the items. With the new inventory feature on Steam, I can see my friend who pre-ordered on Steam does have the TF2 items.

News Comments > Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale Developer Closed?
1. Re: Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale Developer Closed? Aug 22, 2011, 12:05 Dirwulf

So you made two shitty games, The Warriors, and Daggerdale, and expect to stay employed?

74. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steam Preloads Aug 21, 2011, 13:18 Dirwulf

Azriel wrote on Aug 21, 2011, 11:17:
necrosis wrote on Aug 21, 2011, 00:23:
Azriel wrote on Aug 21, 2011, 00:02:
I tried the beta to see if it was a true deus ex sequel and my view is that its more invisible war than deus ex. Spoilers below!

-Spoilers below, read at own risk-
Go fucking troll somewhere else or use the god damned secret tags you inconsiderate ass.

your right, It isn't like I said THERE ARE SPOILERS BELOW! or anything. Oh wait, yes I did. Idiot.

You are supposed to HIDE your spoiler text. The only idiot is YOU!!

73. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steam Preloads Aug 21, 2011, 13:16 Dirwulf

Dr. D. Schreber wrote on Aug 21, 2011, 11:01:
If you pre-order from Steam, yes. I've heard pre-orders from other sources can't put their keys into Steam yet and thus don't have the items.

You'd be wrong about that. All keys from other places are working for pre-load. The TF2 items are if you pre orderd on STEAM only, as far as I can tell.

2. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steam Preloads Aug 20, 2011, 12:12 Dirwulf

You can get the game on Green Man Gaming for $34. Use this code.

20SUM-MERSA-VINGS

And then link it to your Steam account.

This comment was edited on Aug 20, 2011, 12:44.

News Comments > Morning Previews
26. Re: Morning Previews--Deus Ex Aug 19, 2011, 20:50 Dirwulf

Here is the voucher code for Green Man if you want to buy it for $34

20SUM-MERSA-VINGS

I just used it so I know it works.

News Comments > WildStar Gameplay Footage
1. Re: WildStar Gameplay Footage Aug 19, 2011, 13:00 Dirwulf

That's trippy, I already saw this video and for some reason I thought I saw it here. Guess not. I can see on you tube the video I saw on the right side, and its the exact same footage.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2011, 12:56 Dirwulf

nin wrote on Aug 19, 2011, 11:39:
Dude, take a couple of days off.

Anyone else been following the West Memphis 3? I've read a bit here and there over the last few years, and it sounds like today should be a major announcement.

They are gettin' out! But the settlement is kind of weird, because they are not going to be exonerated, just released.

News Comments > From Dust DRM Dust Up - Refunds Offered? [Updated]
8. Re: From Dust DRM Dust Up - Refunds Offered? Aug 18, 2011, 22:39 Dirwulf

I'm guessing it really was just an internal communication problem, as in someone told someone else something wrong, and they passed on the incorrect information. But Ubi has put themselves in a position that no one will believe them no matter what the truth is.

I bought the game on Xbox before all this went down. Its too bad they fucked up the PC version, because its a pretty good game. Its not really made for a controller though. I would have loved to have seen it on PC. Maybe in 6 months when they remove the DRM and its on a Steam sale for $5.

News Comments > EA Revival Possibilities
25. Re: EA Revival Possibilities Aug 18, 2011, 15:05 Dirwulf

Verno wrote on Aug 18, 2011, 11:53:
Road Rash I'm not so sure about anymore, we have plenty of that style of game these days.

Where? I want to play. I haven't seen any motorcycle racing/combat games SINCE Road Rash. That game made me buy a Genesis.

What they need to revive, but never will is Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday!!

News Comments > Space Pirates and Zombies and Demo Released
2. Re: Space Pirates and Zombies and Demo Released Aug 15, 2011, 22:28 Dirwulf

isdfwe wrote on Aug 15, 2011, 22:20:
y means to travel to new star systems is through highly restricted and well defended warp gates. It is well known that systems closer to the galactic core become richer and richer as well as more scientifically advanced. This has le

Bot

News Comments > Bethesda Forum Passwords Reset
2. Re: Bethesda Forum Passwords Reset Aug 13, 2011, 17:44 Dirwulf

Isn't this the 2nd time they've been hit?

I guess not...I've just had to change my passwords on so many gaming sites recently I can't remember them all.

This comment was edited on Aug 13, 2011, 17:51.

News Comments > Op Ed
22. Re: Op Ed Aug 12, 2011, 12:37 Dirwulf

Verno wrote on Aug 12, 2011, 12:32:
So if a game isn't popular, then always on DRM doesn't matter? So it only matters if it affects you and not gamers in general? Where is the nerd rage? I smell selectivity in your arguments.

It's hard for people to rage about something they have no awareness of. It's a pretty simple concept to understand. Most people have no idea what Darkspore is in the first place. Generally speaking when you have some awareness involved then people will react, whether they do it one way or another is based on multiple factors. I smell troll in your posts.

So you have no awareness of always on DRM? That's what I'm talking about. I just used another game as an example. So I'll ask again, are you arguing against always on DRM, or always on DRM in Diablo 3, and you don't really care how if affects other games?

662 Comments. 34 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo