Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeff McLean

Real Name Jeff McLean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Dirwulf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.morelovelesshate.com
Signed On Jan 13, 2010, 02:31
Total Comments 680 (Apprentice)
User ID 55452

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule
121. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 19:27 Dirwulf

Finished downloading the patch and then ...

"The Rockstar Update service is unavailable. Please try again."

Having to download the 353 meg patch all over again...maybe it's in a folder some where

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning
35. Re: Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning Mar 31, 2015, 02:01 Dirwulf

John wrote on Mar 31, 2015, 01:44:
Dirwulf wrote on Mar 31, 2015, 01:22:
So your first premise is that I'm crying because I'm complaining about a bug. Then you go on to say all RPG's have a shit load of bugs, which is certainly a giant blanket of bullshit. So you just bend over and accept a load of bugs in your RPG's? Man, talk about indoctrinated.
It's not a giant blanket of BS though.. Most RPGs have many bug fixes in the first patch or even the first few patches sometimes. With such a large world and tons of quests there are always things the developers miss.

So quantify your statement. Let me see your statistics.

33. Re: Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning Mar 31, 2015, 01:26 Dirwulf

Rigs wrote on Mar 31, 2015, 01:16:
Dirwulf wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 21:14:
Stanly Manly wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 21:05:
Dirwulf wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 20:28:
I don't think that they had someone editing the text, and if they did they did a pretty piss poor job. So many spelling mistakes and missing words.

Also, that first companion that you get, whenever I use her shove ability she's goes out of her way to get to my character and shove him to the ground? At least I'm playing a monk so she wounds me and activates my abilities lol.

This game is a bug filled mess right now, though. What happened to all the fan boys from the other POE posts?...

Hah, oh, I see now. You are either a really bad troll, or just really, really stupid. Or perhaps really, really stupid, and trying to be a really bad troll.

Either way, you should absolutely not post again. I mean, unless you enjoy people laughing at you.

Blind fanboy is blind. Bring on the laughter.

Can we save the pissing contests for the Star Citizen threads, please? Or at least until GTAV comes out, then you guys can piss all over the fucking place and I won't care one bit...because I'll be too busy playing, Hey-yo!

=-Rigs-=

Me too. Picked up GTAV for $45 on GMG. Can't wait. Also picked up Dying Light yesterday for $34 on Indiegala. But you gotta know Blues is all about the regulars having pissing contests. Not that I consider myself a regular. I do get blocked a lot though. So like 3 people will see this lol.

32. Re: Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning Mar 31, 2015, 01:22 Dirwulf

Redmask wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 22:54:
I don't think that they had someone editing the text, and if they did they did a pretty piss poor job. So many spelling mistakes and missing words.

Also, that first companion that you get, whenever I use her shove ability she's goes out of her way to get to my character and shove him to the ground? At least I'm playing a monk so she wounds me and activates my abilities lol.

This game is a bug filled mess right now, though. What happened to all the fan boys from the other POE posts?...

Why are you crying and lashing out at people because a video game has a bug? Are you a 10 year old who has just discovered this amazing news? It's an RPG, they have a shit load of bugs. Shit even Skyrim had spelling errors and bugs out the yingyang, why would you expect a kickstarted video game to have less?

That doesn't say anything about fans of the game, it just means you're trolling or genuinely slow in the head. I'm going with the latter.

So your first premise is that I'm crying because I'm complaining about a bug. Then you go on to say all RPG's have a shit load of bugs, which is certainly a giant blanket of bullshit. So you just bend over and accept a load of bugs in your RPG's? Man, talk about indoctrinated.

17. Re: Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning Mar 30, 2015, 21:14 Dirwulf

Stanly Manly wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 21:05:

Hah, oh, I see now. You are either a really bad troll, or just really, really stupid. Or perhaps really, really stupid, and trying to be a really bad troll.

Either way, you should absolutely not post again. I mean, unless you enjoy people laughing at you.

Blind fanboy is blind. Bring on the laughter.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Amazon launches “Home Services” business, wants to give you drum lessons. Mar 30, 2015, 20:51 Dirwulf

Actually, this was just a renaming of Amazon Local. Not a new service.

9. Re: Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning Mar 30, 2015, 20:28 Dirwulf

News Comments > Steam Top 10
29. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 29, 2015, 20:46 Dirwulf

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 29, 2015, 14:24:
PoEt >> PoE!

Path of Exile = PoE

Pillars of Eternity = PoEt.

Also, there seem to be several annoying UI/interface errors in PoEt, along with the somewhat major Double Click bug.

Chanters seem to be able to get bugged, and will stop singing randomly in combat, even if they aren't hit/interrupted by enemies.

I'm not sure of the cause yet, but it seems to be something related to Swapping them in and out of the party at an Inn, if their Chant Mode is turned on.

I also want to know how anybody hasn't complained about your first companion attacking your character with the shove ability. WTF is that about? And so many typos and spelling errors. Did anyone edit the friggin' story? Fanboys rave at this game. They convinced me to buy it. Most BN users would be foaming at the mouth. But somehow this game is so good the usual ravers have been seduced.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Support; Patch Next Week
2. Re: Pillars of Eternity Support; Patch Next Week Mar 27, 2015, 21:01 Dirwulf

I don't think anyone spell checked this game. There are so many typos and spelling errors.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Jaws of Hakkon DLC Released
23. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Jaws of Hakkon DLC Released Mar 24, 2015, 23:18 Dirwulf

WaltC wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 19:13:
Flatline wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 13:54:
Well now we know what they were doing instead of patching the game.

No kidding. Unreal.

I'm sure a lot of this DLC existed before the game was released. Do you really think they called all the voice actors back into the studio just for a DLC? I'm sure there are at least two teams working on this game, one focused on patching and one focused on creating new content.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Patched
23. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Patched Mar 23, 2015, 21:54 Dirwulf

Paranoid Jack wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 21:46:
I stopped playing a week after release and have not bothered with it since. Please, somebody tell me this has since then been address or fixed... since the only thing that matters to me is the combat. Have they fixed the mess that is the tactical combat option for the PC version? Or do party members still teleport to you after you set them up and tell the ranged fighters to stay clear?

Nothing destroys the fun of a battle with a huge dragon more than arranging your team from the tactical over-head and then when switching to the fighter who is up close and personal you find your entire party has stupidly warped or teleported to your side just to be stomped to the ground by the dragon you just told them to attack at a distance. How the fuck that made it through play testing... I would really like to know? Needless to say that is the very last game that I will buy from Biowares on release day. From DA:I on I will demo their games or I will not purchase them. Tired of the BS and the reviewers not a one mentioning this issue. Not even Anger Fuckin' Joe.

Edit: Ah, isn't that convenient they patch just before releasing a new DLC. So very special.

Hold Position? Maybe try that option? Bad player is bad. lol...

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Patched
21. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Patched Mar 23, 2015, 21:09 Dirwulf

A lot of you need to figure out how to use the "F" key when looting apparently...

I just noticed this in my achievements for the game

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Jaws of Hakkon

Is this an expansion they haven't announced yet? Yes, apparently they are leaked achievements. But how can they be leaked when they are in Origin?

Further research says this is DLC being released tomorrow. SWEEEET!!

AAAAnnd according to another post I found it's already out on Xbone by accident, but EA has decided not to pull it.

I have 255 hours logged on this game. I'm on my 3rd playthrough.

This comment was edited on Mar 23, 2015, 21:24.

News Comments > Singularity Revival Teased
6. Re: Singularity Revival Teased Mar 23, 2015, 20:52 Dirwulf

mag wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 19:06:
Come on Raven, bring back the Heretic series!

And Hexen!

Singularity was a great, very underrated game.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
27. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Mar 16, 2015, 20:09 Dirwulf

SimplyMonk wrote on Mar 16, 2015, 12:17:
Verno wrote on Mar 16, 2015, 11:20:
Last year had a ton of disappointing releases and DA:I was pretty decent, expectations were low after DA2 which didn't hurt either. For all of the crap it gets from myself and others it was a genuinely good game dragged down by some regrettable design issues.

Compared to DA:O, DA:I is pretty god damn sad. I enjoyed my one play through though but the veil of my decisions actually mattering when I watched my wife on some of her play through and realized even though she made drastically different decisions, nothing actually changed at any point throughout the game.

Picking the Templars over the Mages totally changes the game.

News Comments > EFF Seeks DMCA Game Exception
5. Re: EFF Seeks DMCA Game Exception Feb 12, 2015, 11:09 Dirwulf

I love that fact that John Perry Barlow, one of the Grateful Dead's lyricists, co-founded the EFF.

News Comments > Into the Black
11. Re: Into the Black Jan 19, 2015, 20:15 Dirwulf

My Tiny Numbers:

1788 continuous hours
74 days,12 hours,48 minutes

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
2. Re: Hackers Just Released a Huge Cache of Passwords and Credit Card Information. Dec 29, 2014, 01:07 Dirwulf

If someone thinks 13,000 passwords from various sites is a "huge cache," I've got a bridge to sell you.

News Comments > Black Friday Interviews
18. Re: Black Friday Interviews Nov 29, 2014, 02:16 Dirwulf

Religion is just a process to control the masses.

News Comments > EVE Online Trailer
6. Re: EVE Online Trailer Nov 22, 2014, 19:43 Dirwulf

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 22, 2014, 18:38:
Ferazel wrote on Nov 22, 2014, 17:22:
If this game wasn't so much work, it might actually be fun!

Exactly. How much time and money did it take to pull off anything shown in that video?

If you know what you are doing, you play for free, as you can buy game time with PLEX. My explorer can easily make the ISK to buy a plex in a weeks time playing just a few hours a day.

Then I gank miners who don't have a mining permit. Buy a permit. It's cheaper than dying.

www.minerbumping.com

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
10. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 19, 2014, 13:35 Dirwulf

Don't forget Uber's awesome price surging. $539 for an 18 mile ride.

680 Comments. 34 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo