Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Total-Khaos

Real Name Total-Khaos   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Total-Khaos
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 23, 2009, 02:35
Total Comments 144 (Novice)
User ID 55281

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen's Discount Package for Backers
8. Re: Star Citizen's Discount Package for Backers Feb 12, 2016, 11:46 Total-Khaos

The Half Elf wrote on Feb 12, 2016, 10:18:
So I bought a basic ship plan...

That was your first problem. If you wanted better support in order to get a refund, you needed to buy the Derek Smart ship plan.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > American Truck Simulator Demo
7. Re: American Truck Simulator Demo Feb 10, 2016, 14:07 Total-Khaos

Creston wrote on Feb 10, 2016, 09:56:
Cool of them.

I like the demos where you can buy the full game and then just keep on playing.

What for? With only 2 trucks available, the demo is like, what...50% of the game right there?

News Comments > American Truck Simulator Rolls Out
4. Re: American Truck Simulator Rolls Out Feb 2, 2016, 22:01 Total-Khaos

walrus1 wrote on Feb 2, 2016, 21:37:
Cutter wrote on Feb 2, 2016, 20:44:
While the general consensus is that it's good and looking nicer than ETS2 there also seems to be a good deal of disappointment in being limited to 2 trucks and just Cali and Nevada. From what I've been reading most people seem to be equating to a good DLC rather than a complete game. I know SCS says they'll be expanding on it but that'll obviously be paid content.
There is going to be free content with at least two trucks and one state in it. SCS gave away all the added trucks for free in ETS2. I think this trend will continue with ATS at least for awhile. The real question is the states. I'm worried at how quiet they've been about their release plans. If they are going to charge ETS2 prices getting through the lower 48 will be far too expensive. I just really hope that they don't add micro-transactions out the ass as in one state per purchase.

I'm really torn about whether or not to pick up ATS. On one hand I loved ETS2 and pretty much played it to death. On the other hand a trucking game with only 2 trucks rubs me the wrong way. Could you imagine people defending a racing game with only 2 cars in it and the promise of more coming soon? I know SCS will make good on that but I don't understand why they didn't delay the release to put more trucks in it. Unless the licensing situation is worse then they're letting on. I fear there is a slight possibility we will only get two brands of truck in the game.

Plus if I'll never be able to afford to drive cross-country some of the appeal of it is gone.

It only takes about 10-15 minutes to get from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. The map scale seems largely out of whack considering California and Nevada are the 3rd and 7th largest states by area. Can you imagine a trip to Rhode Island? If you're not careful, you'll sneeze and blow right through the entire damn state.

News Comments > EA Financials
11. Re: EA Financials Jan 29, 2016, 16:46 Total-Khaos

InBlack wrote on Jan 29, 2016, 02:53:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 29, 2016, 02:48:
Creston I had over 2 dozen firefighters at my home tonight and let me tell ya.... no.... no sir you are not.

What the..? Did you set your house on fire?

I was going to say orgy, but yours makes a lot more sense.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 29, 2016, 16:39 Total-Khaos

For some reason, I always wanted to see a Duke Nukem movie released where Roddy Piper played Duke. His bubble gum quote would then make me giggle inside a little.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Roadmap
21. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Roadmap Jan 27, 2016, 14:37 Total-Khaos

I wouldn't trust any of those numbers. When asked how they obtained player counts, they responded with:

Fetching data of another service is not as hard as many people think Nowadays with all the technology and all the different programming languages, it is nearly as easy as writing your own name.

We can't share how we do it. The numbers are fetched every 5 minutes from EA servers.

True, we are not related to EA/DICE in any way but nobody needs to be related to anybody to be able to do stuff online.

It seems amazing that this particular website can do what nobody else can apparently do.

News Comments > Mighty No. 9 Delayed to Spring
10. Re: Mighty No. 9 Delayed to Spring Jan 25, 2016, 16:15 Total-Khaos

3 delays down and 6 to go until the Mighty No. 9th delay!  

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Jan 22, 2016, 00:54 Total-Khaos

Cutter wrote on Jan 21, 2016, 19:40:
I see a lot of female comments there objectifying that male and making inappropriate comments. Where's Anita and the SJW patrol to stop that?

Well, the dude does kind of resemble Ben Affleck just a little bit in the face.

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Sells 1.4M
21. Re: Elite: Dangerous Sells 1.4M Jan 14, 2016, 14:27 Total-Khaos

Slashman wrote on Jan 14, 2016, 13:32:
Thinking about jumping in on this at some point. Not too worried about the 'lack of content'. I'm fine with some space trucking.

Just need a flightstick.

Honestly, this game is just a modern upgrade to the original 1984 version. I love travelling between the different systems and trying to come up with my own trade routes. Using websites to check the current prices for commodities is basically cheating, and you miss out on half the fun of discovering a really profitable route. Also, with a 10-year development plan in the works, I can only imagine it getting better and better with more "things" to do if space trucking doesn't float your boat.

News Comments > Game Jolt Client
1. Re: Game Jolt Client Jan 13, 2016, 22:38 Total-Khaos

After looking at a few of the games offered on this service, I can only imagine IP and copyright lawyers are adding protein stains to their underpants right about now.  

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - That Dragon, Cancer
9. Re: Steamship Ahoy - That Dragon, Cancer Jan 12, 2016, 12:18 Total-Khaos

harlock wrote on Jan 12, 2016, 10:53:
id be willing to bet that most people of near middle age have at least one relative who died from it... maybe im delusional, but i thought it was becoming more common these days

On that note...

Despite Overall Decline, Cancer Is The Number One Killer In 21 States

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
8. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 4, 2016, 22:21 Total-Khaos

SlimRam wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 22:13:
Tom wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 21:56:
I read that headline as "artificially intelligent butter."

So disappointed to find out the truth.
Ditto, I even read it TWICE and still read it as butter. I guess the eye sees what the mind wants it to see? Yes, I supposed in some strange way we would all like to be able to hold a conversation with our buttered popcorn sometimes...or maybe that just a dream of mine?

Great. Thanks guys. Now I can't get the image of a shirtless Bill Gates (with bronzer) riding a magnificent steed...all while trying to sell me I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!

4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 4, 2016, 21:06 Total-Khaos

CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 20:29:
OK, listen the fuck up, Suckerjerk:

- Female
- Slim
- Blonde (with the option to change hair color at will)
- Age 25 to 30
- Non-smoker/drinker
- Favors skimpy clothing
- 96/60/90 (natural titties)
- Willing and able to fuck 24/7

That is all. Make it happen. Pronto.

kthxbai,

your bro C.J.

You did see the part where it said intelligent, yes? Your plan is flawed by design. Let me fix that for you...

- Female
- Slim
- Blonde (with the option to change hair color at will)
- Age 25 to 30
- Non-smoker/drinker
- Favors skimpy clothing
- 96/60/90 (natural titties)
- Willing and able to fuck 24/7
- Can call you "Daddy" in 6,900+ languages

There...that is much better!

2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 4, 2016, 20:25 Total-Khaos

Mark Zuckerberg unveils 2016 plans for artificially intelligent butler.

Sweet! My very own Codsworth! It is really happening guys!

News Comments > Oculus Touch Controllers Delayed
1. Re: Oculus Touch Controllers Delayed Jan 1, 2016, 14:10 Total-Khaos

Right. In reality, engineers just can't seem to perfect the science behind their "protein stain" technology.  

News Comments > Xsyon Drops Subscriptions
5. Re: Xsyon Drops Subscriptions Dec 22, 2015, 22:31 Total-Khaos

Ozmodan wrote on Dec 22, 2015, 14:07:
I think they had 7 people playing the other day, does not look good for the franchise.

But..but....look at those sweet graphics!

http://www.xsyon.com/gallery/galleries/Screenshots

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2015, 17:08 Total-Khaos

Retired wrote on Dec 17, 2015, 12:52:
I will go see it when I can sit comfortably in an empty row and put my feet up without idiots in costumes and their cell phones.....

Many theaters altered their policies on costumes, masks, and other props after the Aurora, Colorado theater shootings. My local theaters don't allow any costumes or props, so I will be nerd-free during my screening.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 16, 2015, 16:37 Total-Khaos

Not sure why this is a big deal. Printer manufacturers have been doing this for how many eons now? Besides, Philips already reversed course:

We recently upgraded the software for Philips Hue to ensure the best seamless connected lighting experience for our customers. This change was made in good faith. However, we under estimated the impact this would have on a small number of customers who use lights from other brands which could not be controlled by the Philips Hue software. In view of the sentiment expressed by our customers, we have decided to reverse the software upgrade so that lights from other brands continue to work as they did before with the Philips Hue system.

News Comments > DayZ Turns Two; Plans Detailed
17. Re: DayZ Turns Two; Plans Detailed Dec 16, 2015, 15:59 Total-Khaos

jdreyer wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 23:37:
DayZ is the textbook example of how development stagnates without a launch date after entering Early Access, collecting your $$$ before doing any of the real work, then sitting around on a nice beach somewhere getting your toes sucked by beautiful women.

There, fixed that for you.

News Comments > DICE Starting "The Next Battlefield"
38. Re: DICE Starting Dec 13, 2015, 21:40 Total-Khaos

I'm still waiting for Battlefield: 1492. Seamen vs. Seamen combat sounds intriguing.  

144 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo