Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ForgedReality

Real Name ForgedReality   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ForgedReality
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2009, 20:41
Total Comments 1152 (Pro)
User ID 55267

User comment history
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

News Comments > F.E.A.R. 3 Interview, Trailer
3. Re: F.E.A.R. 3 Interview, Trailer May 29, 2010, 17:12 ForgedReality

Seriously. They're not helping themselves by using that FMV bullshit (that should have died out 10 years ago), since the game already looks consoley enough without that stark contrast of real and CGI. What's up with that?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mass Effect Multiplayer?
7. Re: Mass Effect Multiplayer? May 29, 2010, 17:07 ForgedReality

I like the fact that companies such as Bioware are experimenting with what and how our ideas of genres should be defined. (Where are all the stealth RTSs? :D) However, I'm skeptical about how well some of these ideas will translate to a multiplayer experience, as most of you are.

I'd hesitate to call either ME game a true RPG--as it is of course a hybrid of sorts--but it's not necessarily a bad thing that Bioware is trying something new to advance our favorite hobby, is it? I mean, just because it's never been done before, that doesn't mean it shouldn't be attempted, or that it would be "wrong" or "bad."

They're good at what they do, and what they do, they do quite well. It might not appeal to everyone, but that's what happens when you venture into new avenues. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue May 29, 2010, 15:12 ForgedReality

Dennis Hopper?! What the fuck?! First Coleman leaves us, and now this genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEUb9PUjRA

News Comments > Legal Briefs
1. Re: Legal Briefs May 29, 2010, 15:09 ForgedReality

Alleged $100M scareware sellers facing charges.
I recently had the pleasure of disinfecting my uncle's computer from scareware like this. I don't recall the name of it, but it was a pain in the ass. It came as part of a large bundle of malware, which often happens these days. The scareware asks you to buy software to fix popups that it creates on your computer, and probably is responsible for at least some of the other malware on the machine, creating a security risk at the same time. You can put in a key to get rid of it, but it leaves the other malware behind, of course.

Pieces of shit like this deserve to die. No, I don't think that's too extreme. They're profiting off of the suffering of less sophisticated people. Maybe if we started being less forgiving, criminals would stop making life harder for everyone else. There is no reason to let people like that live.

News Comments > BioShock 2 Patch
14. Re: BioShock 2 Patch May 29, 2010, 15:01 ForgedReality

Diabolus in Musica wrote on May 29, 2010, 14:14:
Diabolus in Musica wrote on May 29, 2010, 00:49:
Evil Timmy wrote on May 29, 2010, 00:43:
Ooh, pretty! It's like a pyramid of hate.

Yeah well that's basically his only purpose here. I voice my dislike for this game and he attacks me. Nice.
Hey, don't like it, don't stir up the hornets nest. You don't like the fact that I call out your hypocritical bullshit. This is your doing; I'm just giving you a taste of what you started. It's all good as long as you get to do it and no one else though right?

9. Re: BioShock 2 Patch May 28, 2010, 22:20 ForgedReality

Diabolus in Musica wrote on May 28, 2010, 20:57:
ForgedReality wrote on May 28, 2010, 20:24:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on May 28, 2010, 19:38:
ForgedReality wrote on May 28, 2010, 19:33:
That is all.
Well to a point I'd agree, except BS2 is just that...BS. A mediocre game, with no redeeming value.
Yeah, I can't believe people still play this game, and I never understood the huge hype behind both games. Neither one was spectacular.

I guess your post is pointless too genius, since you more or less just said the same thing I did the first time. You've got issues buddy.
No, smart guy. My point was, every single one of your posts is the same negative, pointless bullshit, and it's hypocritical how you try to call others out for the exact same thing. Stop posting.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 28, 2010, 20:30 ForgedReality

The Half Elf wrote on May 28, 2010, 07:12:
No, so far just this version.
And now it turns out it's a bug. Wow. "We'll be patching this ASAP." What a bunch of fucking douchebags.

It's not enough that they rob their customers of freedom of choice, but they admit it was merely a bug and don't plan on making their customers happy any time soon, even after they saw the positive reaction from this "bug." Tons of people were praising nVidia for making a good decision. Now they're reverting it.

6. Re: BioShock 2 Patch May 28, 2010, 20:24 ForgedReality

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on May 28, 2010, 19:38:
ForgedReality wrote on May 28, 2010, 19:33:
That is all.
Well to a point I'd agree, except BS2 is just that...BS. A mediocre game, with no redeeming value.
Yeah, I can't believe people still play this game, and I never understood the huge hype behind both games. Neither one was spectacular.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 28, 2010, 19:36 ForgedReality

Stop the Press, though, because there seems to be something about this driver that ATI hasnít told us. People are reporting that CrossFireX performance when running Eyefinity has sky rocketed. Some people have reported Metro 2033 going from a slide show to now giving an average of over 100 FPS.
Now that's certainly interesting. Anybody using eyefinity here who can possibly confirm something like this?

4. Re: BioShock 2 Patch May 28, 2010, 19:33 ForgedReality

Diabolus in Musica wrote on May 28, 2010, 18:44:
Seriously, fuck this patch and fuck this game. What an absolute piece of shit. That is all.

Oh look, soapbox + negativity + pointless post = hypocrite.

That is all.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 28, 2010, 05:20 ForgedReality

Nvidia Removes Hybrid PhysX Blockage.

This is a beta driver. Anybody know if the earlier betas ever had this feature removed/disabled?

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale May 28, 2010, 04:43 ForgedReality

ULTRA UBER RANGER CHARLIE BRAVO ECHO DELTA NINER PRO RAZER EXTREME BLACK EDITION 2.0 PLATINUM  

News Comments > Need for Speed World Preorders
1. Re: Need for Speed World Preorders May 27, 2010, 00:30 ForgedReality

After the last 8 or 9 NFS games, I wonder if anyone will preorder this shit. High Stakes and Porsche Unleashed remain the best in the series.  

News Comments > Test Drive Unlimited 2 Dated, Preorder Details
6. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Dated, Preorder Details May 27, 2010, 00:25 ForgedReality

Oh my fucking god, guys, stop being sensationalistic and jumping to conclusions. I never meant to suggest any of that shit. I'm just saying, IF it doesn't have those things, THEN it is a no-buy.

The first one didn't have traffic or damage, and it felt hollow and soulless, and ultimately not very fun. Well, the traffic it had was like one car with no AI every five hours. That's not what I'd consider "traffic."

Sorry for the confusion, but seriously, you guys...

News Comments > Test Drive Unlimited 2 Dated, Preorder Details
1. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Dated, Preorder Details May 26, 2010, 21:43 ForgedReality

No traffic + no damage = no buy.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse May 25, 2010, 15:10 ForgedReality

LittleMe wrote on May 25, 2010, 15:01:
It's an act of desperation. California's state government is on the brink of collapse. There is a house of cards all around us.

More is coming.
It's not just California.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 25, 2010, 15:06 ForgedReality

That's really sad. SED was looking like a very promising technology, and lawyers had to go fuck something else up again. Way to stifle innovation, you fat pigs. SED could have brought display tech out of the motherfucking dark ages, and married the best of CRT with the best of LCD.

Mr. Gates, save us! Here's something you can do with all your billions now.

News Comments > Mass Effect Movie Plans
10. Re: Mass Effect Movie Plans May 25, 2010, 14:21 ForgedReality

Verno wrote on May 25, 2010, 13:27:
I find "the movie industry" in general to pretty disdainful of videogames.
You find...? What, are you a film producer or something? What kind of exposure do you have to "the movie industry's" way of thinking?

Verno wrote on May 25, 2010, 13:14:
ForgedReality wrote on May 25, 2010, 12:15:
Don't worry. It's Hollywood. They will ruin it.

Mass Effect isn't exactly an artistic achievement in the first place.
I think the general premise of the story (but not necessarily the story itself) could be a good one if done properly in a movie format. Obviously, a carbon copy of the game wouldn't work, but elements from it might. Don't you find the idea of an ancient race leaving behind highly technological relics for us to find, in the form of mass effect gates an intriguing idea? It's not necessarily 100% unique (Stargate?), but done right, it might work for a film adaptation.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2010, 13:06 ForgedReality

9/11 link to rise in male foetal death rate, study says.
At first I was like, "O.o"

Then I clicked the link and I was like, "oh, Brits can't spell, that's all."

But yeah, can we get a ctrl+z on the gulf spill? That'd be swell.

News Comments > Mass Effect Movie Plans
4. Re: Mass Effect Movie Plans May 25, 2010, 12:15 ForgedReality

Don't worry. It's Hollywood. They will ruin it.  

1152 Comments. 58 pages. Viewing page 36.
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo