Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ForgedReality

Real Name ForgedReality   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ForgedReality
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2009, 20:41
Total Comments 1200 (Pro)
User ID 55267

User comment history
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Jun 25, 2010, 21:54 ForgedReality

That sniper was a terrible shot. I'm sure he wasn't aiming that low, because what a boring place to shoot it. That was disappointing.

However, holy crap, that camera is awesome. That's the impressive part about this video. It's super high-speed. Would have been nice if the shooter had actually hit the phone in the middle or something for more impressive results though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 25, 2010, 12:35 ForgedReality

Oh my god. That THE GRIND video is amazing! Somebody spent a lot of time building that awesome map. I found the server here: 206.217.139.132:27015

I love this game.

News Comments > APB Audio Ads
10. Re: APB Audio Ads Jun 25, 2010, 11:56 ForgedReality

Extortion. This game better be REALLY damn good, or it's going to fail.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Jun 25, 2010, 03:08 ForgedReality

A walkthrough? Are you kidding me? Okay well, I suppose it could be useful to know where all the packages are on the planet to scan and pick up, but other than that... yeah.

--edit--
GAH! And it doesn't even have that! (At least that I can find. The site is a little rough from a user interface perspective. Can anyone find mention of it?) This isn't so much a walkthrough as a description of everything that happens in the DLC.

This comment was edited on Jun 25, 2010, 03:20.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 24, 2010, 16:34 ForgedReality

Um... So that link, there was an ad that played before the video. It was some GMC ad or something and it was one of those fake-it-and-make-it-look-real viral ads everybody's trying these days. That's all well and good, but, honestly, WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FORWARD SLASH AND A BACKSLASH THESE DAYS?!?! There is a web address at the end of the ad, and the voiceover is all "blah blah blah, BACKSLASH blah blah" ... WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!??

GMC, u trollin'.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
1. Re: Morning Screenshots Jun 23, 2010, 14:45 ForgedReality

Oooh DX11. Laughable.

Add to that, the staff the character is holding stabbing through the character's hat kind of points to low quality standards for this game.

News Comments > Deus Ex Anniversary, Sale
14. Re: Deus Ex Anniversary, Sale Jun 23, 2010, 03:57 ForgedReality

You know, I very much enjoyed both games. But I do agree that the first Deus Ex was far, far superior. However, don't you guys think that if the first game never existed, the second would have seemed rather awesome to you? IW had big shoes to fill. The fact that it was a letdown by comparison should tell you that. It wasn't a bad game, it was just bad compared to its predecessor--well, I wouldn't even say "bad," just "not quite as good."  

News Comments > Just Cause 2 DLC
4. Re: Just Cause 2 DLC Jun 23, 2010, 03:37 ForgedReality

What sucks about the DLC for this game is that it's all in-game items that have to be purchased from the black market dealer. When you die, you lose it, and have to re-purchase it. What the FCUK?  

News Comments > It Came from E3 2010, Part 11
12. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 21, 2010, 23:02 ForgedReality

All of my girlfriends have been hotter than every single one of those "babes." It has nothing to do with age, Photoshop, or outfits. Those actresses are all just really unattractive. I guess that's what happens in a recession though--companies can't afford to hire quality eye candy.

Maybe you guys are all just interested in their assets. I'm referring mostly to the face. Now go look at the slideshow again with that in mind, and this time, look at their faces.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 21, 2010, 22:51 ForgedReality

Taking showers 'can make you ill'.

Blue. Your short-term memory is on the fritz again. This story was on this site months and months ago.

See, the problem is not that it was here already so much as the fact that it's OLD. "News" generally means.. not old. So.. yeah.

News Comments > Safety Dance
4. Re: Safety Dance Jun 21, 2010, 18:21 ForgedReality

That's why they put chips in cell phones that are always on, even when the phone is powered down. They read your thoughts and record all your conversations. If they detect a hint of sedition, they quadruple the amount of microwave radiation being emitted from your cell phone to give you brain cancer. "That'll teach 'em to question my authority!"

True story.

News Comments > It Came from E3 2010, Part 11
4. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 19, 2010, 23:43 ForgedReality

Holy shit. NONE of them fuckin bitches are cute. 110 images, and maybe two of them could be considered attractive, and just barely "babes." There should be a law, or at least higher standards at these things. Christ. That's false advertisement.  

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Patched
1. Re: Team Fortress 2 Patched Jun 17, 2010, 06:17 ForgedReality

Still waiting on the scrolling text bug that they introduced with the new UI. Chat windows can sometimes cut text off at the bottom, until you hit a chat key and scroll that window down. It also apparently affects the console, because the console no longer autoscrolls to the bottom anymore. I'd assume they are related.

Also, the old-as-fuck and annoying-as-hell hitframe issue with the demoman's sword/axe. Third person hitframe is at the very beginning of the animation--not synced up with the first person animation. As a result, the player sees his sword hit as normal, but other players get hit before they see him start to swing, and thus cannot react. Very fucking retarded.

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Patched
4. Re: Team Fortress 2 Patched Jun 17, 2010, 06:13 ForgedReality

Dev wrote on Jun 15, 2010, 16:34:
Fixed client crash in the main menu
Come on guys, don't you at least functionally test the main menu before releasing a patch?

...It was probably under certain circumstances. For example, I never saw a main menu crash. It could also have been related to the mac version. They don't say anything beyond that they fixed it. It could be a very obscure bug that only occurs under rare conditions. Chillaxe.

News Comments > New ATI Drivers
8. Re: New ATI Drivers Jun 17, 2010, 04:47 ForgedReality

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jun 17, 2010, 04:28:
I can't believe they still haven't fixed the issue where it fucks up the arrangement of all your desktop icons. Pathetic.
HAHA! Cute.

News Comments > Tron Evolution Trailer
10. Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Jun 17, 2010, 02:40 ForgedReality

Bruce Boxleitner!  

News Comments > New ATI Drivers
6. Re: New ATI Drivers Jun 17, 2010, 02:29 ForgedReality

Ant wrote on Jun 17, 2010, 01:30:
hubricide wrote on Jun 17, 2010, 01:17:
Whee, this is actually a pretty big release
Yeah, but is it buggy? And where's the v10.6 xcode one?
Uhhmm... Maybe we're talking about two different things here, but didn't they incorporate that into CCC a LOOOONG time ago under Graphics->Video Converter?

News Comments > It Came from E3 2010, Part 0
10. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 14, 2010, 00:23 ForgedReality

FINALLY! Some attractive booth babes. Good god. Tired of seeing the ugly hit-by-a-truck azn bitches. There ARE attractive azn chicks... Just not ever at E3. I don't know why NONE of the booth babes shown so far have been worthy of the title, but hopefully this will help. Fake tits are not attractive, but it sure beats ugly bitches.  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2010, 17:06 ForgedReality

kxmode wrote on Jun 12, 2010, 16:46:
R.I.P. Peter Keefe. Your cartoon completed me.
He was young. That's crazy.

News Comments > Crysis 2 Trailer
17. Re: Crysis 2 Trailer Jun 12, 2010, 04:14 ForgedReality

This trailer, from the horrid "music," and the playstyle, reminds me of that old DNF trailer. :\

And is it just me, or .. no, it can't be. Shooters on consoles are annoying as FUCK to watch. I hate the way the view just sort of slides around, and it's annoying watching the guy try to aim at shit, especially near the end, where they were close up.

I hate consoles.

1200 Comments. 60 pages. Viewing page 32.
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo