Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ForgedReality

Real Name ForgedReality   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ForgedReality
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2009, 20:41
Total Comments 1094 (Pro)
User ID 55267

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2010, 12:38 ForgedReality

They definitely won't pass up the PC opportunity for LA Noire -or- RDR. Everybody thought GTA4 would never come out for PC also, but it did eventually.

They just want to maximize their profits--which is fine--so they stagger the releases. What's not acceptable is even after taking that much time, they still manage to fuck it up.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 13, 2010, 20:22 ForgedReality

Has anybody else seen this shit? Holy crap. Look how far we've come. ...Those facial animations...

http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/

It's a shame it will be another shitty, buggy, neutered PC port when it comes out for windows a year after the 360. :\

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 25, 2010, 22:42 ForgedReality

...Isn't it spelled "extension?"  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Video Interview
1. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Video Interview Oct 23, 2010, 13:44 ForgedReality

How fucking boring. Nobody cares!! That bar made no money that night.  

News Comments > Pitchford: DNF Cost Broussard $20-30M
49. Re: Pitchford: DNF Cost Broussard $20-30M Oct 8, 2010, 03:05 ForgedReality

"...[than] have a bad version of the game come out."

HAHAHAHHAHA!!! omfg. As if this game were ever slated to NOT be a "bad version." We all knew it was gunna suck.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 27, 2010, 22:37 ForgedReality

@Chuck Norris: Metallic properties in the ink acting as a bit of a reception booster for the antenna via induction?  

News Comments > EA Offering APB Compensation?
4. Re: EA Offering APB Compensation? Sep 25, 2010, 19:34 ForgedReality

Nerian wrote on Sep 25, 2010, 19:27:
You know, it's not like Realtime Worlds didn't have a good track record. Granted, they had ONE successful game and then tried to make a MMO.....

But it's not the buyer's fault the company folded. If anything, it's the fault of the people that didn't buy it, and the developers.

That being said, I've found that EA generally has pretty good customer service when pressed. I purchased a copy of Spore Galatic Edition from Ebay, listed as NEW IN BOX, UNOPENED..and guess what? Yeah, it was opened and the key had already been activated.

I called EA, was able to prove that it was purchased secondhand sold as a new product, and the email address of the seller matched the registered email. They generated a brand new key for me on the spot, and made it available for me to digitally download via their store, permanently. Pretty frakin' awesome of them.

Oh, and I did file a PayPal claim against the seller and get all of my money back too. So F that guy...

So basically you got a free game. And you complain about people who didn't buy a game.. Yet you GOT the game AND got reimbursed for it.

GOOD JOB ON KILLING APB, JERKFACE!!! >:\

News Comments > Strange Quote of the Day
5. Re: Strange Quote of the Day Sep 20, 2010, 22:10 ForgedReality

Wow. Someone is out of touch with the industry in which they work. Gee, I wonder what gaming company I won't be patronizing.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
1. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Sep 19, 2010, 16:33 ForgedReality

re: Oakley Announces Plans to Make Stylish 3-D Glasses

They haven't even figured out how to make stylish regular glasses yet... ;\

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
3. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Sep 12, 2010, 16:31 ForgedReality

I think the space taken up by the GPU would be better spent on more CPU cores. But whatever. Businesses will probably buy them to help accelerate their CAD applications, or whatever.  

News Comments > DNF Interview
2. Re: DNF Interview Sep 10, 2010, 21:28 ForgedReality

Nobody cares about this anymore, if they ever did.  

News Comments > ATI Catalyst Hotfix
4. Re: ATI Catalyst Hotfix Sep 10, 2010, 04:19 ForgedReality

Ah. I see. I might check it out. I have a 4870x2, so maybe it will yield increases elsewhere as well. I have HAWX but I don't really play it. Might get into it again. I need something arcadey to play for a while.

So I take it you haven't tried these drivers yet?

News Comments > ATI Catalyst Hotfix
2. Re: ATI Catalyst Hotfix Sep 10, 2010, 01:41 ForgedReality

Jerykk wrote on Sep 10, 2010, 00:52:
According to the driver page, these are for Windows 7 and Vista, not XP. I'm using 10.8 on XP right now and I'm not having any issues with my 2nd GPU not being used.

You're sure? Maybe they mean another powerplay bug, where until you use the card in an accelerated environment, the second gpu is operating at 3d clocks. That's happened quite a lot, and they usually come out with a hotfix for it soon after. This does sound like something different though.

News Comments > Jack Thompson vs Medal of Honor
47. Re: Jack Thompson vs Medal of Honor Sep 8, 2010, 22:29 ForgedReality

BUAHHHAHAAA!! He FAXED a letter. Oh my god, Jack. When are you going to realize how outmoded, ignorant, and irrelevant you are?  

20. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 4, 2010, 05:33 ForgedReality

Wow. Bad parenting at its best. This little girl is going to get beat the fuck up in school with a mouth like that. Holy shit. Some idiots are not fit to be parents.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 4, 2010, 04:57 ForgedReality

What the fuck? I didn't even know Diamond went away. They made my current videocard (4870x2 OC), and BFG made my previous (7800GSOC).

Why do all the brands I buy disappear? They were arguably two of the best in the business.

edit - also, that 8088 thing is not a video. I mean the video is a video, but it's not a video of a video. I knew straight away that it was a demo ("Demo" in the Demoscene sense of the word). The name Trixter of Hornet is further proof. Hornet is an oldschool demo group, and the "video" is textmode ascii/ansi art. The music is probably a pc speaker noise generation routine produced by them to create the music. It's really not all that demanding for the processor, but it is pretty impressive nonetheless.

This comment was edited on Sep 4, 2010, 05:06.

News Comments > Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Trailer
1. Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Trailer Sep 4, 2010, 04:53 ForgedReality

Stupid, arcadey bullshit. I thought they were supposed to be moving away from this madness and back to their roots..! Wow. What a ridiculous, horrible flop this game will be on PC. It will probably gain some audience on consoles, but then maybe that's their entire game plan afterall... Bye bye PC gaming.  

News Comments > H.A.W.X. 2 Launch Trailer
1. Re: H.A.W.X. 2 Launch Trailer Sep 4, 2010, 04:49 ForgedReality

Could be really fun if you like arcadey flight games. Wish they'd improve the graphics though. At least they have the (canceled) f-22...

Did anybody else notice the inconsistency in the video near the beginning....? It shows the tail end of a jet preparing for take-off, but instead of being like a jet engine in real life, where the ports CLOSE to increase thrust, they're opening. Completely opposite to the way physics work as we know them. But then, so is everything else about this game. I guess it's not such an inconsistency afterall in that perspective.

News Comments > DNF ShakyCam Footage
6. Re: DNF ShakyCam Footage Sep 4, 2010, 04:39 ForgedReality

Go away DNF. And go away Broussard. You ruined it not only by taking 82487324 years, but hyping it up, lying about it being gone, and then admitting to it actually still existing. Get the fuck out of the industry, 3dr.

edit - Fuuuck.. You know what I hate even worse than the horrible camera operation? Stupid, jerky console controls. Good christ... What a horrid way to showcase a game that has been behind closed doors for 99 years. "OH LOOK IT'S A SHOOTER ON A CONSOLE. I BET YOU DON'T THINK IT LOOKS TERRIBLE TO PLAY HUH?"

News Comments > Valve Plans 3 "Big Surprises"
67. Re: Valve Plans 3 Sep 1, 2010, 23:48 ForgedReality

Riker wrote on Sep 1, 2010, 20:50:
Ah ha! I'll totally bet money that HL3 and Black Mesa are 2 of the 3. I can picture Valve employees reading this with a sly grin and nodding their heads knowingly.

#3 is the confirmation that the Pyro is female.

1094 Comments. 55 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo