Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ForgedReality

Real Name ForgedReality   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ForgedReality
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2009, 20:41
Total Comments 1552 (Pro)
User ID 55267

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > John Romero Plays DOOM; Spills Beans
4. Re: John Romero Plays DOOM; Spills Beans Jan 21, 2015, 13:57 ForgedReality

Suckage wrote on Jan 21, 2015, 13:48:
It's a fun ride... but the verbal tics are driving me insane. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yep yeah they sure are yep yeah yeah.

"Back in the day..." I'm so motherfucking sick and tired of hearing that phrase. Come up with something new, humanity. >:\

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisitions Patch to Fix Awkward Silences
22. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisitions Patch to Fix Awkward Silences Jan 20, 2015, 19:03 ForgedReality

Julio wrote on Jan 20, 2015, 17:43:
Creston wrote on Jan 20, 2015, 12:08:
Maybe this time they'll actually bother to install it on a PC to see if it actually works?

There's no need, anything slapped in a box with DA on it sells. It worked for the second installment.

Call of Duty: Dragon Age

I can see it happening...

News Comments > Theme Hospital Free on Origin
2. Re: Theme Hospital Free on Origin Jan 20, 2015, 19:01 ForgedReality

Shame it's on Origin.

They should change their slogan (do they have one?) to "Origin. Not Even Once."

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 20, 2015, 18:53 ForgedReality

So much for the hilarious entertainment we get from making fun of all the idiots who believe an Onion article. XD  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 20, 2015, 02:58 ForgedReality

Fuck you, cabbies. Fewer of you shitty fucks on the streets would be a glorious day in America. All of you pricks drive like fucking shit, and cops don't mess with you for the most part. It's amazing most of you even have fucking licenses. You're starting to sound like Comcast. "We're the worst in the world, and we don't like competition, so let's shut everyone else down."  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
32. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 19, 2015, 14:25 ForgedReality

Theo wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 10:34:
ForgedReality wrote on Jan 18, 2015, 21:01:
I caved and pre-ordered GTA5, but not from Steam. I didn't want stupid San Andreas. I'm so glad I opted for L.A. Noire. Such an amazing game! How did I not play this before now?

Never did get the fuss, shuffling around the environment untill your pad buzzes is about the only way to play it ..... (./grin).

I haven't had any issues with kb+m... Most enjoyable game I've played in a while. But, of course, I'm a sucker for a good story/adventure. I used to love the old Sierra/LucasArts games.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
15. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 18, 2015, 21:01 ForgedReality

I caved and pre-ordered GTA5, but not from Steam. I didn't want stupid San Andreas. I'm so glad I opted for L.A. Noire. Such an amazing game! How did I not play this before now?  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Preorders
1. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Preorders Jan 16, 2015, 18:36 ForgedReality

Why can't the GMG deal come with L.A. Noire? It's the only remotely interesting option.  

News Comments > PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed
86. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 14, 2015, 13:23 ForgedReality

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 13, 2015, 21:12:
I like the idea of discounting it though - even down to $49.99, or find a way to discount it for those of us who already purchased it on another system. Not a huge deal, but should be done anyway.

Why?

It's a different product. Don't choose to buy a new product if you feel you need your feeling of entitlement satisfied.

So, honestly, I'm wondering why you think "it should be done anyway". Should you get a discount on this year's model of car just because you bought last year's model too? You buy a house, you think the next house you buy should give you a discount too? Seriously? Tons of work went into the re-releases. What did YOU do to help?

News Comments > PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed
57. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 13, 2015, 17:35 ForgedReality

The seven-layers-of-always-on-because-we-fucking-distrust-our-customers-DRM has me more disappointed than the delay.

I was all ready to buy that shit on day zero, but now I don't know. ...I may buy it, but I'll wait until there's a working crack at this point. >:\

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 12, 2015, 10:19 ForgedReality

Both of those links should be titled "Entirely Average Women of CES 2015".

Not impressed. I need more sexual exploitation.

News Comments > Rockstar: PC GTA5 Not Delayed
37. Re: Rockstar: PC GTA5 Not Delayed Jan 10, 2015, 12:17 ForgedReality

Lorcin wrote on Jan 10, 2015, 11:09:
I'd be quite happy with a demo - already completed it on PS3 but wouldn't mind seeing the upgrades for an hour or so.

You're playing Grand Theft Auto wrong if you're playing for the story alone.

36. Re: Rockstar: PC GTA5 Not Delayed Jan 10, 2015, 12:17 ForgedReality

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Jan 10, 2015, 10:19:
Dmitri_M wrote on Jan 10, 2015, 09:57:
It's simple. They're not spending any money marketing the PC version.

Why spend money marketing it to an audience of pirates. It's a PS4/Xbone port anyhow, right? No specific PC development. No marketing, just get it out there. Make what we can.

I'll be very curious to see how well it runs on PC. The previous PC GTA was unoptimized. Seems a lot of you have forgotten that.

Actually, the subject has come up quite frequently about the port quality of GTA IV and I don't think many PC gamers have forgotten that.

The advancements with the RAGE engine and it's ports to PC since then give a healthy dose of optimism to the subject though, with the latest Max Payne (also RAGE engine) being, by all measurements, an excellent port to pc that performed very well.

Also, they patched the game up post-release and it got running excellently on my machine. I even boosted the settings beyond what the game would allow via that commandline hack. Never any issues once it was patched. If 5 doesn't run that great out of the gates, I have no doubts that Rockstar will make it right.

25. Re: Rockstar: PC GTA5 Not Delayed Jan 10, 2015, 00:17 ForgedReality

The fears of a postponement...

What fucking fears of postponement? Who the fuck thought it was going to be delayed? There has been absolutely zero indication to that effect. We've known it would be released on the 27th for freaking MONTHS. Seriously, this knee-jerk misinformation is just giving the PC haters their undeserved attention.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 8, 2015, 14:29 ForgedReality

Worthless clickbait should be a fucking felony.  

News Comments > Origin PC CEO: Steam Controller Finalized; Steam Machines "Pretty Much Dead"
7. Re: Origin PC CEO: Steam Controller Finalized; Steam Machines Jan 7, 2015, 19:23 ForgedReality

Task wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 19:17:
I guess Valve should've been working on Half-Life 3 instead of <insert random thing here> department.

That's just it though. Steam Machines was just a distraction; a cover for what they were really doing. Basically, Half-Life 3 confirmed!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 7, 2015, 16:31 ForgedReality

Oops. Double post.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 7, 2015, 16:30 ForgedReality

Nothing from PewDiePie should be legal. Annoying as fuck. I don't see what the big attraction to him is. Maybe if he didn't play up his annoying YouTube character so much, it wouldn't be so bad. I can't stand him though.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 7, 2015, 16:25 ForgedReality

First Need for Speed: No Limits Gameplay Emerges

Fuck you. I'm so sick of this annoying, garbage arcade bullshit. Need for Speed has sucked since the early 2000s. Bring back High Stakes and Porsche Unleashed gameplay, and maybe I'll consider going back. Every single NFS since then has been horrid.

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Specs; Requires 6GB
31. Re: The Witcher 3 Specs; Requires 6GB Jan 7, 2015, 16:20 ForgedReality

Shit, Witcher 2 runs awesome on my machine (i7-980x @ 4.6ghz, 3gb MSI GTX580, 2304x1440) with all settings maxed except for Ubersampling. I'm just waiting on the fucking 980ti before I upgrade my card, but it's looking like that's gonna be forever now.  

1552 Comments. 78 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo