Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ForgedReality

Real Name ForgedReality   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ForgedReality
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2009, 20:41
Total Comments 1037 (Pro)
User ID 55267

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Bans Gone Wrong?
36. Re: Battlefield 3 Bans Gone Wrong? Jan 24, 2012, 23:22 ForgedReality

Jesus christ. Why do people have to be assholes in order to ruin shit for honest players who just want to have a good time? These pricks are making money off of it too! Retarded. As if the game weren't unbalanced enough, check out the feature set:

The FPSCHEATS Battlefield 3 Hack

Full Feature List:
Aimbot:
* Auto Aim
* Full No Spread, All bullets hit dead on center
* Full 360 FOV Aimbot, can even see behind you
* Bone Scan, Find a bone to hit when the player hides
* Aim key, Select and use any aimkey you want to use
* Choose from different Hitboxes to aim for; Head/Neck/Chest/Waist
* Select Enemies, Friends, or Everyone as your target.
* Smooth Aim, Slows the movement of the aimbot to look more like a natural player.
* Visibility Checks, Aimbot only locks on when player can be hit
* Knifebot with boneaim to target any area of the enemy
* Auto Pistol, Hold down the fire key and watch it auto unload
* Target by closest to distance or closest to crosshair
* Preferred Target Selection, Enter a soldier name or clan tag to turn those players bounding boxes yellow to hunt them down
* Friendly Target Skip, List the names of friends you don't want to kill

ESP:
* Name Tags, Show names of all friendlies and enemies.
* Health Tags, Show health of all friendlies and enemies.
* Visual Tags, Shows an icon or frame around enemies to give away their position, even behind walls.
* Distance Tags, Show the distance between you and all friendlies and enemies.
* Smart Bounding Boxes, Enemy is red, RDX enemy is orange and anyone you want to take revenge on can be selected to have a yellow box

ViewDistance:
* Select from three varying distances to allow you to see the entire map.

2D Radar:
* Reveals enemy positions.
* Zoom feature

Misc:
* Trigger Bot, Lets you be more discreet by only firing when your crosshair hovers over the enemy.
* Spawn beacon Chams, find enemy spawn beacons with ease
* Show FPS, Show how many frames per second your running
* Show Time, Display the current time in game
* Enemy Aim Warnings, Enemy name appears at top center when they aim at you
* Choose from any of the games crosshairs

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft Changes Anno 2070 DRM
53. Re: Ubisoft Changes Anno 2070 DRM Jan 20, 2012, 23:59 ForgedReality

Nope. Sorry. Still not buying your bullshit products Ubi.  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Footage
3. Re: Mass Effect 3 Footage Jan 20, 2012, 23:53 ForgedReality

Voice does not match the character AT ALL. But I guess he's willing to work for cheap because he sucks and no one will hire him...  

News Comments > Layoffs at id Software
86. Re: Layoffs at id Software Jan 20, 2012, 23:31 ForgedReality

HHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Good riddance id. Nobody cares. Amazed you lasted this long. You haven't been relevant since Quake1. Time to move over and make room for real innovators who aren't assholes and pc-gaming-haters.  

News Comments > PC Alan Wake Next Month; Requirements; XP Issues
7. Re: PC Alan Wake Next Month; Requirements; XP Issues Jan 20, 2012, 23:29 ForgedReality

ASeven wrote on Jan 20, 2012, 21:48:
Devs: Blah blah PC piracy blah blah game only works playing from the couch blah blah no PC game, PC irrelevant blah usual bullshit devs say
*Alan Wake sells way below expectations*
Devs: We love PC games and we love PC platform! BTW buy our game since we didn't sell enough on consoles, after we have your money we'll tell you to fuck off again.

Nope, not getting this one. Amnesia was all I wanted from a horror game, doubt the whole AW game has as much scare as a single minute playing Amnesia.

I'd argue that it's generally the distributors spouting that bullshit, not the developers. I think most devs genuinely WANT to make a great product. I mean, it's supposed to be their life work and passion, right? It's the distributors who impose unrealistic goals and timelines, and the ones who control the purse strings, and the ones with the investors to keep happy. Devs are doing their jobs so they can feed their families. The real vitriol belongs directed at the distributors. They're the assholes.

News Comments > Amazon 2011 Top Sellers
14. Re: Amazon 2011 Top Sellers Jan 17, 2012, 01:41 ForgedReality

Publications keep saying MW3 is selling well. I've yet to see it on top of any REAL list...  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
5. Re: Sunday Metaverse Jan 15, 2012, 17:01 ForgedReality

"Cloud Dating.
One step closer to heaven."

HAHAHAHH!! This is SO pathetic.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 15, 2012, 17:00 ForgedReality

wtf_man wrote on Jan 15, 2012, 16:34:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 15, 2012, 16:16:
Wow, Skyrim's got legs. Bethesda must be cooking their steaks over bricks of cash at their company barbecue.

Well... I've got 160 hours in, with my first and only character. And while I have done almost all of the quest content... there's still wandering and discovering dungeons I haven't been to on the map, and crafting. I can see this pushing 200hours on one character... plus playing with mods here and there...

I can't think of any other recent game that gives that kind of value for the money. And that's without community created quest mods nor DLC.

Even at full price of $50... that's a hell of a deal.

Bottom line... they deserve their "bricks of cash", and I hope other developers and publishers take notice.

Quests never run out. Talk to everyone in every town you visit. You'll never run out of quests.

7. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 15, 2012, 16:59 ForgedReality

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 15, 2012, 16:57:
... still waiting for the 10 dollar or less sale, Game of the Year edition(all DLC included) for Skyrim.

I blame the flood of Indie bundles, steam/gog/Gamersgate sales... I still have like 20+ games to play.

(First World Problems)
If there ever is DLC...

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 15, 2012, 16:58 ForgedReality

Jesus Christ! How many weeks in a row can Skyrim keep coming out on top? IGN or somebody recently said COD:MW3 outsold everything in 2011. BULL. SHIT! Skyrim on ONLY PC outsold MW3 on ALL PLATFORMS COMBINED. Fucking sick and tired of publications consistently ignoring the extremely powerful PC gaming community. >:\  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
2. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jan 14, 2012, 15:07 ForgedReality

Good. Maybe now India can stay the fuck out of everyone else's business. Google needs to ban the entire Indian IP range anyway. Nothing but creepy fuckin dudes from India posting inane and intolerably rude comments to females on Google+. Also, all the spam bots seem to operate out of India. I'll be glad when they cut themselves off from the rest of the internet. Fuck em.  

13. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 9, 2012, 01:24 ForgedReality

I'm at 158 hours, and I don't think I'm even 1/3 of the way thru the main story. It's really addicting but kind of annoying sometimes..

Like if you're carrying a ton of shit already and are 1lb away from being overencumbered, and then you accidentally get a new quest while traveling to somewhere to complete a previous quest, and you're just like "FFFUUU!!!! Lemme go sell all this shit first...! :\"

Not that you have to take a quest right away, but if you're already in the area... I dunno maybe it's just my completionist attitude that makes me want to do it RIGHT NOW and get it out of the way.

News Comments > etc., etc.
11. Re: etc., etc. Jan 7, 2012, 11:19 ForgedReality

Okay that video was a fucking lie. Where the hell was Shadowmere the whole time?  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 6, 2012, 00:23 ForgedReality

MrBone wrote on Jan 6, 2012, 00:12:
How's that hope and change working for you liberals?? Haha.

You better believe I didn't vote for that asshole.

And I'm voting for Ron Paul again too.

News Comments > On Sale
33. Re: On Sale Dec 31, 2011, 21:54 ForgedReality

Alamar wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 21:45:
Almost bought Hitman, until I watched some gameplay videos (is not the game I was thinking it was).

The Hitman games are GREAT fun. I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Blood Money is the one that particularly stands out as extraordinarily awesome.

News Comments > Unofficial Skyrim Performance Boost
46. Re: Unofficial Skyrim Performance Boost Dec 25, 2011, 12:04 ForgedReality

Luke wrote on Dec 25, 2011, 05:57:
My god peps buying a game then have to make it run probably with all kinds of tweaks and so forth its just one big console game and people are jumping up and down over it saying "game of the year"
This piece of shit can never be the game of the year if you have to be somekind of mini programmer to get it to run probably copy paste this copy paste that gezzz Clown
You're either dumb, a troll, or have a shitty system. The game is one of the most playable games in memory. It's almost entirely bug-free when you consider the scope of this thing. With all of the stuff they managed to pack into it, and there's almost NOTHING that's game-breaking, AND they hit their release target. That's pretty amazing if you ask me. But then, maybe you've never played it.

News Comments > Unofficial Skyrim Performance Boost
45. Re: Unofficial Skyrim Performance Boost Dec 25, 2011, 12:00 ForgedReality

DrEvil wrote on Dec 24, 2011, 12:39:
It's just like the LAA patch that the community hacked up; I've never seen the skyrim process using more than about 900MB of memory, even after hours of playtime. I think Bethesda made that change eventually not because it was necessary, but because it made the community happy.

No, they did it because it was a problem and they needed to fix it. Before I employed the LAA fix, the game was crashing fairly regularly. Luckily it autosaves pretty regularly too. The reason you weren't seeing issues is because you don't have a powerful system that can take advantage of maximum settings. When you use maxed settings (or higher, like many people do through ini edits), you're utilizing more memory. You're running at higher resolutions, using higher resolution textures, with more shit on-screen at once, and more distance visible at a time. It crashed when it ran out of memory, but LAA entirely fixed that.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Sonos Dec 23, 2011, 21:48 ForgedReality

Shok wrote on Dec 23, 2011, 19:44:
That Sonos story is a poster child for the reason DRM of all kind sucks.

And yet you play Steam games.

News Comments > Battlefield Play4Free Nerf Gun Uproar
20. Re: Battlefield Play4Free Nerf Gun Uproar Dec 23, 2011, 21:45 ForgedReality

Bunch of First World Problemers up in hurr.

Maybe you should focus less on your gaming conquests and more on your real life ones.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 23, 2011, 15:43 ForgedReality

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 23, 2011, 13:44:
Nobody who uses Firefox 9 uses Norton.. and those who do, don't even know how to install a toolbar, least alone what it is

First you're like "Firefox users are smart." And then you're like "Firefox users are stupid." Make up your mind.

Oh wait, you think smart users use Norton. *sigh*...

1037 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo