Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ForgedReality

Real Name ForgedReality   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ForgedReality
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2009, 20:41
Total Comments 1455 (Pro)
User ID 55267

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 19, 2015, 13:53 ForgedReality

League of Legends hurts League of Legends. DOTA2, while still not really a "sport" (similarly to how Chess tournaments aren't a sport), it's still far more notable and serious than anything LoL has managed to cobble together.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam & Dota 2 Records
25. Re: Steam & Dota 2 Set Peak User Records Feb 17, 2015, 01:27 ForgedReality

So many little children raging on the internet tonight. Go to bed. You fuckers have school in the morning. >:\  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
41. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 16, 2015, 01:22 ForgedReality

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Feb 16, 2015, 00:53:
Why the fuck would people pre-ordering GTAV, a series with a very strong track record for excellent games (even if the IV port was shit), get your panties in such a bunch? Did rockstar defile you recently in some kind of way you'd like to talk about? Releasing the game a year later on PC really has you *that* shocked and disgusted? It's not like people are dumping money into some unknown early access title, its fucking GTAV. Get over it.

Broke kids with no money like to complain when mommy won't buy them a game. Disregard their childish antics.

38. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 15, 2015, 23:19 ForgedReality

promised*  

News Comments > Reload Released
12. Re: Reload Released Feb 15, 2015, 23:17 ForgedReality

Saboth wrote on Feb 15, 2015, 19:53:
ForgedReality wrote on Feb 15, 2015, 18:33:
Can someone explain to me how one makes a target out of mental?

First, you have to be a telekinetic, then form a picture of a target in your mind.

Intriguing. Maybe if I concentrate really hard, this game won't suck too...

News Comments > Reload Released
7. Re: Reload Released Feb 15, 2015, 18:33 ForgedReality

Can someone explain to me how one makes a target out of mental?  

27. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 15, 2015, 18:31 ForgedReality

CJ_Parker wrote on Feb 15, 2015, 17:17:
ForgedReality wrote on Feb 15, 2015, 15:14:
Surprised people are still buying GTA5. I thought everyone on Steam already bought it.

You mean everyone who is a spineless mouthbreather and everyone who would bend over backwards to pick up the soap a second and a third time.

The rest of us normal people with a spine, a brain and some taste won't ever buy this overrated piece of shit anywhere near full price in order to not reward treating PC gamers like third class shite.
There's also the smart people who'd rather wait for the first reviews after the GTA IV fiasco before dropping any cash for the potentially shitty as fuck PC port.

But you tards have fun preordering. I know I'll be laughing my ass off if GTA V has any issues on the PC at launch.

BAAHAAHAHAHAHAHH!!!! Intelligence isn't a common trait in your family's gene pool is it? XD

12. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 15, 2015, 15:14 ForgedReality

Surprised people are still buying GTA5. I thought everyone on Steam already bought it.  

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Public Beta
18. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Public Beta Feb 14, 2015, 23:13 ForgedReality

killer_roach wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 20:50:
descender wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 18:06:
(i7-2600K, 560Ti, 16GB RAM)

One of these things is not like the other... one of these things...

Get a video card man!

The whole rig is pretty old at this point, just one thing has aged less well than the others. Waiting for some stock options to vest, then probably will put a 970 in there instead.

Why not just wait for Big Maxwell? That's what I'm doing, and I'm running a 580.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
4. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 14, 2015, 19:47 ForgedReality

Fion wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 13:34:
The Icar will be sleek and futuristic. The really cool hipsters will drive them to and from the coffee shop to work on their novels. The Icar will track your cars every location, with bloated, slow and unavoidable software that is increasingly broken or out dated.

The fascinating, world changing, magical Icar will have half the functionality and features of it's competition but cost twice as much.

Of course, the iCar will only function on iRoads and can only be parked in an iGarage. It will only come in automatic, and will not go above 50mph. The iCar will carry a base price of $71,769 for the silver one, and $345,045 for the gold one.

News Comments > Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence
24. Re: Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence Feb 14, 2015, 01:05 ForgedReality

jdreyer wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 00:49:
Cutter wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 21:46:
Were the people who gave him money for Godus unaware of who he was and his history? This is the only guy in this industry that was assigned PR handlers when he was in public to keep him from being himself. I just hope all his bridges are burned and he can't ever come back.

Well, the guy who won the curiosity cube wasn't even born when Peter made Populous and Powermonger.

God I loved those games. He hasn't made a good game since. How the mighty have fallen.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 12, 2015, 10:30 ForgedReality

InBlack wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 09:41:
Pigeon wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 09:22:
Lawmakers with the help of Republican FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai are also calling on Chairman Tom Wheeler to be more transparent and publicly share the draft proposal that will be voted on February 26. Of course, Ajit Pai admits that the FCC never shares these documents prior to a vote and refuses to release the draft himself.

Perhaps their calls for greater transparency would be more believable and effective if they didn't come only when they would benefit the party asking for it.

What are they exactly asking for? Better transparency or a change of the rules? I still don't comprehend how the Republican Party holds so much influence, power and sway. I mean they consistently vote against their constituents and the core tenets of their party, issue after issue after issue and yet they keep getting elected. As an outsider I guess I will never understand the U.S. two party democracy and it's intricacies...*sigh*

The parties are meaningless. It's all about who has the money to fund the corporatocracy. The only function parties and labels serve is in keeping the lazy-minded, easily brainwashed public thinking that democracy exists.

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Patch
26. Re: Elite: Dangerous Patch Feb 11, 2015, 12:42 ForgedReality

It just seems to me, the only things this game has are running cargo to get money to build up so you stand a chance against the annoying ships that are always attacking you on your way to every single destination. That shit would get repetitive as fuck, especially with nothing else to do but buy and sell goods. There needs to be more of a purpose than what you create; either that, or just more options for what you can do in order to give that purpose more meaning.

Fly here, get shit, fly here, sell shit, get annoyingly interdicted while you're trying to do something every five minutes, fly somewhere else, repeat. That about sums up what I get from this game.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 11, 2015, 12:29 ForgedReality

Haven't seen it on my F8500, but I don't use the built-in Plex app. Its interface is weird. I prefer to stream to my Chromecast from the Plex app on my phone.  

News Comments > Space Hulk: Ascension Salamanders Expansion This Month
3. Re: Space Hulk: Ascension Salamanders Expansion This Month Feb 10, 2015, 18:37 ForgedReality

http://i.imgur.com/5zOsAM3.png  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
16. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 10, 2015, 18:11 ForgedReality

Titanfall was only as big of a success as it was (and still not that great) because of the novelty, and little kids who need it now, and mommy not knowing how to say no. I'm sure almost no one still plays it, and a second game is not going to be anywhere near as well received unless they make some huge changes. The first one was all hype.  

News Comments > NVIDIA Evolve Drivers
5. Re: NVIDIA Evolve Drivers Feb 10, 2015, 18:06 ForgedReality

JSP wrote on Feb 10, 2015, 17:58:
They might not have purposefully gimped 970's performance but did nothing to correct misinformation being bandied about as truth on review sites and on the web, until being caught red handed by end users, amounting to breach of trust, deception and understandably appearing conspirational.

Well you can always go out and buy an AMD card then.

That has the added perk of also being able to remove the heating system from your home.

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 8, 2015, 12:50 ForgedReality

DangerDog wrote on Feb 8, 2015, 12:38:
Yep, you're doubling up on the DRM but some people put more faith in Steam being able to push 60gb of data to them in a timely manner and they also just like to have all of their games on Steam.

Well you can add it as a non-Steam game. No biggie.

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 8, 2015, 12:34 ForgedReality

DangerDog wrote on Feb 8, 2015, 12:19:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Feb 8, 2015, 12:17:
GTA5 Is still fourth when you got the steam page today
https://store.steampowered.com/mobilestorefront/topsellers

and it's not even a Steam game, everywhere else you buy it you get a Rockstar SocialClub key.

Pretty sure even the Steam version doesn't use Steamworks. You still need to go through the Social Club for multiplayer and stuff. May as well buy it from somewhere other than Steam so you have a choice of free game that it comes with.

1455 Comments. 73 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo