Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ForgedReality

Real Name ForgedReality   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ForgedReality
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2009, 20:41
Total Comments 1183 (Pro)
User ID 55267

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Three This Week
4. Re: Assassin's Creed unity Patch Three This Week Nov 26, 2014, 09:23 ForgedReality

I've only played AC1 and 2, and didn't bother finishing 2. Why did they come out with two Creeds on basically the same day (Unity and Rogue), yet the only one you ever hear about is Unity, and it's all bad? Rogue actually looks to be far more fun, since it's not all landlocked.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
8. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 25, 2014, 17:33 ForgedReality

wtf_man wrote on Nov 24, 2014, 20:10:
NSA Privacy Director says fears of government spying are unwarranted.

Yes, we know they spy on us without warrants. THAT'S THE FSCHKING PROBLEM!

Hey, fuck you buddy! I came here to say that! >:O

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC First-Person Confirmed
86. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC First-Person Confirmed Nov 24, 2014, 19:35 ForgedReality

Creston wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 13:12:
Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 13:03:
Base. Company paid for a mid car, I talked my way into the upgrade at the counter.

Seriously, the thing was not fun, haha. I had no clue where the back was so changing lanes in LA gridlock was no bueno, I had no idea where cops were so I was never really opening up the engine, and it was just an enormous blind spot. Great car for a HS kid, less great a car for someone in his 30s.

I drove a ZL1 not too long ago, and while the performance and handling were fun, it was definitely hard to see out of, and the inside was absolute trash.

Though apparently GM has learned and the 2015 models will have much improved interiors. Not sure how you fix the vision problem without aggressively redesigning the car, however.

I'll take the Mustang.

I'm so sick of people spreading this ridiculous myth. Learn to fucking adjust your mirrors correctly, and there is zero blind spot. Christ.

Mustangs are not fun to drive. May as well weld the front axles straight ahead because that's all they're good at. XD

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 24, 2014, 18:10 ForgedReality

So much awkwardness in this interview. Like, soul-achingly so. Yeesh!  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 24, 2014, 15:11 ForgedReality

Samsung! NOOOOO!!!! I don't want to hate you. I own a Note 4 and 60" F8500. Please stop this madness. :`(  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Refunds Reconsidered
31. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refunds Reconsidered Nov 22, 2014, 12:47 ForgedReality

Half-Life 3 confirmed!  

News Comments > Alienware's "PC Gaming Console"
4. Re: Alienware's Nov 21, 2014, 17:56 ForgedReality

Alienware is overpriced, overhyped trash. Why wouldn't you just build your own HTPC or something to do this for half the price, or twice the performance and the same price?

Fuck Alienware. It's just like Beats by Dre. All you're buying is a shitty brand.

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy
55. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy Nov 20, 2014, 14:13 ForgedReality

What if you specifically want a refund because you played it and it wasn't what you expected and felt you wasted your money and no longer want to support the project?

I would challenge that. I would take it up with my credit card company as a dispute and have it refunded that way. Fuck these guys.

"Sorry, we can't actually make a single player offline environment that has any substance because that would take too much work, and the randomly generated filler would be extremely obvious." The game looks boring as it is. The videos I've watched, I'm amazed the people playing aren't bored as fuck. There's like a whole lot of nothing in this huge ass universe where you run around trucking cargo from place to place. Repetitive and boring as shit.

It seems like they're still marveling at the novelty of it, and justifying the lack of anything of substance in their own minds by going "yeah, well, it's a beta. It will get better..." Yes, it's an impressive feat that they want to have an entire galaxy open to players, but I can't see how that makes it a better game.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
23. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 19, 2014, 16:00 ForgedReality

I can't fucking wait for January 27th.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
14. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 19, 2014, 15:52 ForgedReality

An F rating with the BBB can't help their public image any...  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Optimization Plans
17. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Optimization Plans Nov 19, 2014, 15:27 ForgedReality

Nope. Too late. Still not buying this broken mess of a boring game.  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Piracy Perspective
70. Re: Far Cry 4 Piracy Perspective Nov 19, 2014, 14:37 ForgedReality

HorrorScope wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 12:14:
IAMLIT_REFLEX wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 12:05:
The reality is if you use ANYTHING but Firefox you are leaving the door to malicious scripts WIDE OPEN guys.

ONLY the use of NoScript! will give you GOOD protection from malicious scripting AND OTHER methods of attack.

There IS a NoScript! wanna-be for Chrome but I investigated it and concluded that I simply could not settle for such an inferior product.

I highly recommend that you all switch to the 64 bit version of the only optimized build of Firefox on Windows. It's called Pale Moon and it's all the work of ONE SINGLE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly you gotta be crazy to do anything else....

And please tell me you use ESET anti-virus instead of some shitty old free AV...

Spoiler: if you think it's safe to pirate binary data (games, applications and potentially e-books... anything that can be infected with malware IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) you're in for a rude awakening.....

That is my bottom line to. Firefox has the best addons and that for home use anyways makes all the difference. Not saying it is impossible, but I get zero virus/malware ever, getting zero malware ever imo is an impressive feat. I also credit win 7 some as well.

It is laughable what IE doesn't have for addon's.

As for speed, if FF is even considered slow, which I don't know that. It is plenty snappy for this user. I am not struggling with browser speed using Firefox and its variants.

All that said, using NoScript I have zero problem with. But man showing anyone else that isn't as techy, they hate having to remember to "OK a safe site" once. I tried, but they just won't do it and think Chrome vanilla is better because they don't have such blocks. But they refuse to put the whole picture together, that in time I have to go back and clean shit up on their slow system. Right, the world is a little better living in the now with zero protections, but it sure sucks when it all comes to a halt. Personally I couldn't ask for anything more than FF with it's addons for protection and UI modifications. And all this carries right on over into the mobile world, another win.

Try Firefox Developer Edition. It's replaced the standard version for me, and I've got all my extensions and their settings ported over, so it's just like I had it before. Same browser, just on steroids.

News Comments > Forza Horizon 2 Listed for PC?
20. Re: Forza Horizon 2 Listed for PC? Nov 18, 2014, 19:41 ForgedReality

The Xbox was originally supposed to be simply a minimized PC with Windows running on it. It turned out not to be cost-effective doing it that way, plus it would be hard to create a walled garden on a device that's simply a scaled back desktop. Imagine where we'd be today had consoles not gotten in the way of actual progress in the name of profit.  

News Comments > Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped
236. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 17, 2014, 15:42 ForgedReality

Welp, this just became a game I don't want to play. No problem. I'll have GTA V, and of course, plenty of others. No huge loss.  

News Comments > Goat Simulator Free MMO Expansion Thursday
20. Re: removed Nov 17, 2014, 14:54 ForgedReality

ForgedReality wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 14:51:
Blahman wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 14:41:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 13:34:
I think that * REMOVED * is absolutely * REMOVED * and that only * REMOVED * * REMOVED * use it. * REMOVED * * REMOVED * * REMOVED *!

I don't know what's * REMOVED * and what's * REMOVED * anymore.

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling quite * REMOVED * from this game right now. :\

Shit. I screwed it up, and now the site thinks it's been deleted, so I can edit it to fix. XD

Looks like this is a ... C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!

News Comments > Goat Simulator Free MMO Expansion Thursday
19. Re: removed Nov 17, 2014, 14:51 ForgedReality

Blahman wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 14:41:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 13:34:
I think that * REMOVED * is absolutely * REMOVED * and that only * REMOVED * * REMOVED * use it. * REMOVED * * REMOVED * * REMOVED *!

I don't know what's * REMOVED * and what's * REMOVED * anymore.

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling quite * REMOVED * from this game right now. :\

News Comments > Grass Simulator Early Access
12. Re: Grass Simulator Early Access Nov 14, 2014, 15:43 ForgedReality

"Best game of 2014" - IGN  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
24. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 14, 2014, 15:40 ForgedReality

1badmf wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 11:44:
Prez wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 11:02:
Verno wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 10:54:
Prez wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 10:24:
Taylor swift has made "Less than $500,000 across hundreds of millions of plays."

The poor thing. She's probably starving. Maybe we should start a fundraiser.

If shes that poorly compensated, how well can anyone else be doing? I don't know shit about Taylor Swift other than she seems to mega popular but it seems like these companies aren't being fair about how revenue is split.

If what I've heard about the streaming audio business is true if they paid anybody any more than what they are currently they would basically be paying to stay in business. It doesn't seem to be a very sustainable business model unless Spotify is somehow different.

did some quick research, even artists that get 100% royalties make chump change for thousands of plays. there's something not right about it cuz spotify make hundreds of millions every year. think WOW revenue, but with ad money on top of that. i don't see where their costs would be except mostly in royalties, and surely they can afford to pay more than a cent per play.

i'm not talking about taylor swift fyi, but the unwashed masses of lesser artists that eek out a living doing this.

eke*

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Announced (Not F2P)
28. Re: Just Cause 3 Announced (Not F2P) Nov 12, 2014, 11:55 ForgedReality

Creston wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 11:46:
True, but you have dozens of hours of FUN ahead of you getting it all back!
Did you ever grapple yourself to one of those propane canisters (the short stubby ones) and then shoot it? That's so awesome.

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Announced (Not F2P)
26. Re: Just Cause 3 Announced (Not F2P) Nov 12, 2014, 11:27 ForgedReality

Creston wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 11:23:
ForgedReality wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 11:20:
It's nice to see PC at the beginning instead of the end of the release platforms.

That reminds me, I should get back into JC2. Great fun. I wish I could reset the map though, or at least just the offshore oil rigs. Those were super fun to complete, but there weren't enough of them.

You can just start a new game. The initial mission takes like 15 minutes to complete, after which the entire map is open and ready for mayhem.

Yeah but then I don't have all my unlocks, insane amount of money, nearly the entire map completed, etc...

1183 Comments. 60 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo