Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for psulli

Real Name psulli   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname psulli
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 12, 2009, 18:37
Total Comments 48 (Suspect)
User ID 55142

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > BioWare Announces Shadow Realms
26. Re: BioWare Announces Shadow Realms Aug 13, 2014, 14:40 psulli

The ire and bile that BIOWARE has earned while in cahoots with EA should make me feel badly for them.

But I don't. The BIOWARE folks that had institutional power got their payday. All I got was the knowledge not to do business with BIOWARE again. I haven't bought an EA game since ME2.

I'm pretty convinced that this game will be shelved like that other one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_&_Conquer_(2013_video_game)

edit:
... but whatever. I have even lost interest in Dragon Age. I didn't bother with numba two ... and number three looks like numba two now with more fan service.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hearthstone Open Beta Delayed
14. Re: Hearthstone Open Beta Delayed Dec 21, 2013, 11:55 psulli

> Seriously, this game is perfectly to teach yourself patience.

That line is marketing bs. If you have to tell someone why they should suffer for a game ... the game isn't working. It isn't the person's fault.

Do you work for blizzard? Or are you paid by them?

News Comments > The Banner Saga in January
2. Re: The Banner Saga in January Nov 9, 2013, 16:31 psulli

. This is a huge milestone because we've been working nearly every waking hour since Factions released to get to this point.

Good lord will you please make a good project manager get a job at a game development studio? I'm tired of reading about how poorly managed game development is with these back-door-brags.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 4, 2013, 10:26 psulli

Hey ... look! Mega-Hyper-Rich, old, white guy finally notices that his deal with the government to spy on citizens is effecting his privilege.

Let's see how he spins this into an issue that Google Glass can solve!

News Comments > Quoteworthy - Infinity Ward: Many COD Players "Aren't Gamers"
10. Re: Quoteworthy - Infinity Ward: Many COD Players Oct 28, 2013, 11:35 psulli

Because believe it or not "gamer" has hugely negative connotations for everyone else that sees gaming as a waste of time.

Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin is using distancing language to put figurative space between him, his company, and his customers.

For a lot of people gamers are the crazy ones. They are the ones with no friends that stare at a screen to KILL KILL KILL CUSS SCREAM KILL.

He is trying to make the case that <i>his</i> customers aren't those people. His customers are different.

Fucking snowflakes the lot of them.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
5. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 16, 2013, 00:19 psulli

Will my old PC still work at PS4 launch ... or will I need to wait for a patch?  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 7, 2013, 13:46 psulli

I can't read anything critical of non-US governments anymore without thinking it is servile propaganda by a media machine that stays shoulders down, ass up to a bunch of rich oligarchs.

So I've got that going for me.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 18, 2013, 10:18 psulli

"Skype video messaging emerges from beta."

So Skype wants to build a database of people's faces tied to their digital identities and conversations in Skype.

Why would they want to do that?

Oh, yeah.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 3, 2012, 19:26 psulli

The judge seems to favor Apple if today's news is any indication.

That said I have a strong distaste for Apple currently. I would switch back to Windows if I had the money for the latest version of Photoshop/Illustator on Windows.

And I completely agree that Apple is an out of control company. Their valuation will fuck up index funds when (if?) it finally comes down.

News Comments > Op Ed
18. Re: Op Ed Apr 22, 2012, 09:24 psulli

NKD wrote on Apr 21, 2012, 20:06:
You're better off pirating the game than buying it used from GameStop. Either way the developer doesn't see a cent, and if you pirate, you're not supporting GameStop's vampiric business practices.

You're better off stealing the car than buying it used from a used ca dealer. Either way the manufacturer doesn't see a cent, and if you steal it you're not supporting used car lots vampiric business practices.

News Comments > Age of Decadence Public Beta
4. Re: Age of Decadence Public Beta Mar 25, 2012, 14:17 psulli

wtf_man wrote on Mar 25, 2012, 13:04:
Looks like Old-School RPGs are finally making a comeback!

Don't call it a comeback, this game has been in development since turn-based was still a force in the market.

News Comments > No Mass Effect 3 on Steam; Requires Origin
62. Re: No Mass Effect 3 on Steam; Requires Origin Jan 15, 2012, 17:30 psulli

It is not a flimsy-ass excuse. EA is pro-SOPA. EA has a history of abusing employees. EA has a poor to horrid customer service record.

VALVe and Steam have led the industry in treatment of customers and product innovation.

News Comments > Op Ed
7. Re: Op Ed Nov 20, 2011, 12:28 psulli

The idea that the payola-laden, ethically-challenged industry of video game journalism is indicting their own customers is revolting.

As soon as game journalist establish some balls versus handing out 5 STARS or 10 out of 10 previews/reviews so that they will be given advanced copies of FILL_IN_PUBLISHER's next AAA release ... I will listen to them talk shit about their customers not one whit. Until then this type of fanboi scree from customers is going to be the standard response to game journalists. Either grow a pair of journalistic integrity-balls or shaddup and enjoy the lifestyle being a shill affords.

News Comments > More Origin Spyware Accusations
14. Re: More Origin Spyware Accusations Nov 1, 2011, 23:15 psulli

The problem I have is that they will take my information from my machine and my actions and sell it. They are willing to commodify my existence without giving me a cut of financial gain or the opportunity to say "no don't do that" without wrapping it up in legalese in tiny print on page 103 of a EULA.

That is just treating me the customer like shit.

It sucks. I am not pork bellies nor some stock to be traded in for cash or service. I am a human, and I want the right to control how other legal fictions (corporations) make money off of me or trade in my identity.

This is not complicated.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 21, 2011, 18:51 psulli

Does that make us insurgents?

Nope, we are the weapons not the soldiers.

News Comments > EA Raises Over $1 Million for Japan
3. Re: EA Raises Over $1 Million for Japan Apr 22, 2011, 00:32 psulli

Finally I can say EA has their hand into something thoughtful and good. wp, ea.  

News Comments > Free Mass Effect 2 for Dragon Age II Owners [Updated]
53. Re: Free Mass Effect 2 for Dragon Age II Owners Apr 6, 2011, 09:26 psulli

Why should businesses get a positive post? Businesses are anti-consumer by creation. The perfect price for an item in a business is related to how much they can squeeze out of the consumer rather than the cost of creating it.

This isn't done from the cockles of the employees of bioware or EA while singing, "see how much we love you." This was done, as are all corporate decisions, with profit in mind.

It is tiresome to see people flock around a legal fiction, a corporation, something defined only by its license to operate from the government, as a reason to jerk themselves off collectively. And at this point any time I see a positive review for anything EA related the only thing I wonder is how much is cost EA to get that on this website.

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Mar 31, 2011, 00:37 psulli

Prez wrote on Mar 30, 2011, 22:03:
Dragon Age 2 is seemingly becoming the game that clearly identifies which review sources are sell-outs and which are genuine.

Or at least sell-outs to EA.

News Comments > Dirt 3 in May
5. Re: Dirt 3 in May Feb 4, 2011, 19:21 psulli

I miss the ice and snow courses from the RalliSport titles. And dear lord the menu system in Dirt2 made me want to chew broken ashtrays.  

News Comments > Magicka #1 on Steam, Bug Hunt Continues
11. Re: Magicka #1 on Steam, Bug Hunt Continues Jan 26, 2011, 12:44 psulli

TotalBiscuit has a long and as usual vulgar WTF intro to Magicka.  

48 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo