Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for what

Real Name what   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Bumpy
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 12, 2009, 01:23
Total Comments 819 (Graduate)
User ID 55140

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Portal 2 Delayed Again
16. Re: Portal 2 Delayed Again Nov 18, 2010, 22:56 Bumpy

I suppose this game will force us to use Steamworks. Valve is so old school, The Witcher is in.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Trailer
18. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Trailer Nov 18, 2010, 22:41 Bumpy

Doma wrote on Nov 18, 2010, 15:01:
Allow me to quote another forum:

no lockpicks, no multitools, health regenerates like in COD, no more random clutter around because they want the world to be "streamlined" and xbox apparently cant handle it, and things like ATMs were removed entirely because "we are running out of time" etc...

Wow, people in here have gotten consolized.

I thought the video was horrible in respect to PC gaming. Besides Doma's facts, the menus, game world interfaces and HUD look totally ill sized and dumbed down.

If they fix up all this UI stuff for the PC version then this could be an ok action game that happens to have some DE traits left in it.

News Comments > DRM-Free Witcher 2 on GOG.com?
9. Re: DRM-Free Witcher 2 on GOG.com? Nov 18, 2010, 13:00 Bumpy

This is just plain wrong! Are they trying to put the cracking groups out of business?! Such a cruel thing to do in todays economic times.  

News Comments > Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Released, Shift 2 Announced
11. Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Released, Shift 2 Announced Nov 17, 2010, 09:35 Bumpy

As long as Shift 2 is equally simmy as the first, it'll be decent. Mods certainly helped Shift1 so apply same to Shift2 as needed.

A AAA full out car enthusiast game ala Forza or Gran Turismo would be great on PC but no one seems to have the stones to do it.

News Comments > DiRT 3 Video Diary
8. Re: DiRT 3 Video Diary Nov 16, 2010, 23:30 Bumpy

Loved Dirt 2 with only major dislikes of too arcadey and horrible menus.

Really wish they would do a SDK so modders can make it perfect.

News Comments > Witcher 2 Dated, CE
6. Re: Witcher 2 Dated, CE Nov 16, 2010, 23:17 Bumpy

May the beasts of hell chew and spit this game out if it excretes but one drop of consolitus within its bowels!!!!  

News Comments > Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Released, Shift 2 Announced
2. Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Released, Shift 2 Announced Nov 16, 2010, 23:13 Bumpy

Eh? I thought the trailer stunk. Don't want artsy fartsy, show me gameplay.

I'll still be buying this cause Shift was a great sim/arcade mix. Loved it.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Driver San Francisco Delayed
2. Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Driver San Francisco Delayed Nov 15, 2010, 22:21 Bumpy

Splinter Cell...er...Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, vids I've seen show it not knowing what kind of game it wants to be.

Driver is another game that needs a total overhaul and direction. Looked way too much like Wheelman.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 12, 2010, 13:19 Bumpy

GT5 is already underwhelming. No cockpit view for 80%(about 800) of the cars, weather only on 11 of the 74 tracks, day/night only on 5 tracks, usual over saturation of Jap cars, damage is a total joke compared to current standards and lack of many manufacturers (Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Vector, others).

As long as this has been in the making, I expect a complete product but too much is already lacking right out of the box.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 11, 2010, 13:11 Bumpy

Re: Black Ops, Apparently people do want the same game over and over and over again.  

News Comments > Need for Speed World Patch
1. Re: Need for Speed World Patch Nov 10, 2010, 10:09 Bumpy

Its a race for which to die first, this game or APB.  

News Comments > Bejeweled 3 Next Month
4. Re: Bejeweled 3 Next Month Nov 1, 2010, 12:58 Bumpy

Jow wrote on Nov 1, 2010, 11:59:
I'm not sure I've ever seen the word 'mellifluous' used in a press release before. Kudos.

Now you made me go and look it up. Seems like a word Winnie the Pooh would sing about.

News Comments > Quote of the Day
13. Re: Quote of the Day Oct 29, 2010, 15:17 Bumpy

Dirwulf wrote on Oct 29, 2010, 14:26:
What are you smoking? When did the last new console come out? Intel and AMD are always coming out with new processors and ATI is cranking out new video cards every 6 months, if not sooner.

I'm referring to the evolution of each platform as a whole.

News Comments > Quote of the Day
9. Re: Quote of the Day Oct 29, 2010, 13:20 Bumpy

PC hardware and graphic improvements have really slowed down a great deal. Where as consoles are still increasing in power and functions at a fast rate promoting more developer interest.

Somewhere they will both meet and result in <fill in the blank>. Dunno.

I will continue to support and play PC games as long as it is 'open' and allow me to play a game how I like.

News Comments > .plan to Tweet
6. Re: .plan to Tweet Oct 29, 2010, 13:03 Bumpy

How convenient, just signed up for Twitter last night. Is indeed useful for site news, special interest updates and site news. Oh and Paris Hilton went out with the girls and had a great time btw.  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
11. Re: Sunday Mobilization Oct 18, 2010, 16:05 Bumpy

Verno wrote on Oct 18, 2010, 10:30:

Anyways, give one a whirl sometime. I always used to mock them and hell, I still do but that's mainly aimed at the self-obsessed people who use them strictly for nonsense. Just don't get one of those fancy $500 wastes of money

Ditto. Got my first cell phone ever 1.5 months ago - Blackberry Curve 8530.

I use it as a tool, not a toy. Don't know how I did without it. The calendar, notes, maps, some web and lightening fast emails have definitely improved my time and efficiency in life.

News Comments > Steam Passes 30M Users
18. Re: Steam Passes 30M Users Oct 18, 2010, 13:08 Bumpy

If it's a fun game I wish to play and support the developer, I am indeed forced to buy Steamworks with my game.  

News Comments > Steam Passes 30M Users
6. Re: Steam Passes 30M Users Oct 18, 2010, 11:53 Bumpy

Would be one less if I wasn't forced to use it i.e. Steamworks. Do not like this DRM.  

News Comments > PC MX vs. ATV Reflex Nears
2. Re: PC MX vs. ATV Reflex Nears Oct 13, 2010, 13:00 Bumpy

Meh. The console versions had horrible visuals. Think this port will fix that? I highly doubt they'll make the effort.  

News Comments > RAGE Interview
7. Re: RAGE Interview Oct 11, 2010, 13:10 Bumpy

From all the info coming out of how Rage is exactly same as console, Rage has gone from 'day one purchase' to 'wait for mods to enhance and fix' before purchase.

819 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo