Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for what

Real Name what   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Bumpy
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 12, 2009, 01:23
Total Comments 822 (Graduate)
User ID 55140

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Crytek on the Crysis 2 Leak and PC Gaming
2. Re: Crytek on the Crysis 2 Leak and PC Gaming Feb 14, 2011, 18:00 Bumpy

Yakubs wrote on Feb 14, 2011, 17:57:
PC gaming is very important to us

Is that why the PC version of Crysis 2 looks and plays like a console game?

It's important, but not as important as consoles you see.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft Results
2. Re: Ubisoft Results Feb 14, 2011, 17:56 Bumpy

New spin to make things sound awesome, sell-in units, wtf is that?

Not getting Brotherhood till it's <$15. Sorry UBI, the excitement tends to wane away when we have to wait several months.

News Comments > Bulletstorm Bulletpoints Trailer
1. Re: Bulletstorm Bulletpoints Trailer Feb 14, 2011, 13:17 Bumpy

Wake me if a PC demo ever comes out.  

News Comments > Test Drive Unlimited 2 Fixes
20. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Fixes Feb 14, 2011, 13:11 Bumpy

Lure to TDU series is the open world driving and atmosphere.

All I want is Forza3 with diverse SP missions in a great open world. Too much to ask for I guess.

TDU1 was fair, TDU2 is lesser.

News Comments > Mirror's Edge 2 On Hold?
14. Re: Mirror's Edge 2 On Hold? Feb 14, 2011, 12:53 Bumpy

Why didn't this game sell well? <scratches head>

I suppose it's on hold cause they can't figure out how to mix in Call of Duty gameplay. <sic>

I thought the first game was excellent but too short and a way wooden in the hand to hand fighting boss parts.

11. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Fixes Feb 13, 2011, 19:03 Bumpy

Quboid wrote on Feb 13, 2011, 18:38:
It's TDU1 rehashed, basically. If you liked TDU1, you'll like this. If you didn't like TDU1, there's nothing new that will change your mind.

Problem is it's more like TDU1.3. They took out good features (ex. adj seat, TrackIR, mute chat, blur on/off, radio stations, ign sw) and put in gay Sims/social crap.

Not sure what racer crowd this game is aiming at, cross dressers?

Test Dress Unlimited 2. lol.

1. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Fixes Feb 13, 2011, 13:08 Bumpy

I guess its nice to be able to run and use the game properly but many say TDU2 is a step back from the original in the important driving/handling part.  

News Comments > Crytek Responds to Crysis 2 Leak
153. Re: Crytek responds to Crysis 2 Leak Feb 13, 2011, 11:06 Bumpy

Jim wrote on Feb 13, 2011, 02:31:
damn, PC gamers leaked another game. Killzone 3. Bastards. Oh wait you say, Killzone 3 is a console exclusive? How can that be?

LOL. Nice one.

News Comments > Crytek Responds to Crysis 2 Leak
21. Re: Crytek responds to Crysis 2 Leak Feb 12, 2011, 16:36 Bumpy

Crytek will owe the pirates for all the major sales increase they have gained from this leak PR mess.

Serious, forums are a'light with positive buzz all over the place about this game. Only negative thing I'm reading is the low 55 FOV which supposedly can be changed.

Nice PR move pirates!!! Kudos!

News Comments > Crysis 2 Crisis: Game and Key Leaked?
56. Re: Crysis 2 Crisis: Game and Key Leaked? Feb 12, 2011, 10:54 Bumpy

I'd wager the majority wouldn't care about this beta if there was a PC and PS3 demo release already.

Companies need to start focusing on their customer's wants and needs instead of the chairman's.

News Comments > Serious Sam 3 This Summer
2. Re: Serious Sam 3 This Summer Feb 12, 2011, 10:42 Bumpy

Cram wrote on Feb 11, 2011, 23:02:
I enjoyed SS2 enough, I'll be watching this one with cautious optimism.

Agreed but not the SS2 part, SS1 instead.

News Comments > Dragon Age II Gold
15. Re: Dragon Age 2 Gold Feb 12, 2011, 10:41 Bumpy

Need to dumb down my wallet accordingly with the game....$15 seems about right time to buy.

Edit: Perhaps demo will change my opinion but not counting any chickens by any means.

News Comments > Test Drive Unlimited 2 Issues
6. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Issues Feb 11, 2011, 13:11 Bumpy

Sad this game went backwards on whats important and forward on the fluff.  

News Comments > On PC Dragon Age II
32. Re: On PC Dragon Age II Feb 9, 2011, 21:40 Bumpy

Yakubs wrote on Feb 9, 2011, 18:53:
It's still tactical though, and you still have full party control. Like I said, it is pretty much the same exact game, just faster and with a slightly lower max view distance. Why is that such a big deal? You act like it is an action RPG now and it isn't, have you seen the PC combat video?

It is pretty much the exact same game, just with less punishing difficulty. Who really wants to keep track of the map on graph paper and have to restart a dungeon from the beginning if they die? Let's just tone it down a notch. Why is that such a big deal?

It is pretty much the exact same game, just with 3D graphics. We don't have the budget to model in 3D an entire world like previous famous RPGs so now it's just a few dungeons and towns. Also, instead of hand-crafting the dungeons, we need to create them using cookie-cutter pieces in our in-house mapping tool. Why is that such a big deal?

It is pretty much the exact same game, just with better 3D graphics. Too many people on screen at once is costly, though, so your party is now 3 people down from 8. Oh, and since animations are expensive, you can't climb, cast levitation, or do pretty much anything besides swing your sword. Why is that such a big deal?

It is pretty much the exact same game, just with a more epic story. Now you control the chosen one who is tasked with saving the universe from ultimate evil and you can even join the Good Guys (c) OR the Bad Guys (TM). Since we have this awesome Choice between Good and Evil, we streamlined the dialog so hitting X is the Good Choice and hitting O is the Bad Choice. Why is that such a big deal?

It is pretty much the exact same game, just with more dynamic combat. Sitting around watching your guys hit things is boring. You only control 3 guys anyway, now, so why not give more player control? Yeah, it's an RPG, but the wider audience doesn't like stats. Why not let people hit a button and immediately see something cool happen? Why is that such a big deal?

It is pretty much the exact same game, just without stats or inventory. It allows us to focus on our incredible storyline (which is the same as our last 20 games) written by amateur writers which includes 20 different romancing options, as well as the sweet action combat inspired by Gears of W-- er, by our genius. We're a public company after all so that gives us access to LOTS of funding for sweet special effects and voice acting. Why is that such a big deal?

Well played...but DA2 won't be. <sic>

News Comments > E.Y.E Specs, Trailer
6. Re: E.Y.E Specs, Trailer Feb 9, 2011, 21:33 Bumpy

CommunistHamster wrote on Feb 9, 2011, 19:53:
This looks fun. Looks like a classic PC shooter, or a hybrid of twitch arena shooter and "cod-type" games.

You looking at the right web site? If anything this appears to be a Deus Ex clone.

News Comments > Another Raven/Bond Indication
10. Re: Another Raven/Bond Indication Feb 9, 2011, 21:27 Bumpy

They ruined Singularity for me due to its low and unchangeable FOV. Raven use to be PC guys, they are no longer.  

News Comments > Bulletstorm Censored in Germany
7. Re: Bulletstorm Censored in Germany Feb 9, 2011, 13:23 Bumpy

Aren't there any parents in Germany?  

News Comments > On PC Dragon Age II
13. Re: On PC Dragon Age II Feb 9, 2011, 13:20 Bumpy

I'm so sick and tired of games getting more streamlined for 'the wider crowd' with each new release.

News Comments > E.Y.E Specs, Trailer
1. Re: E.Y.E Specs, Trailer Feb 9, 2011, 13:13 Bumpy

This looks to be a possibly outstanding game, one of those true PC gems. I'm far more excited about this game than DX3.  

News Comments > Cel-Shaded Darkness II
1. Re: Cel-Shaded Darkness II Feb 9, 2011, 13:11 Bumpy

Lost sale here, hate cel shaded crap. Looks cheap and is not what I have a powerful PC for.  

822 Comments. 42 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo