Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob Bob

Real Name Bob Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname BobBob
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Bob Smith
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2009, 05:12
Total Comments 2434 (Senior)
User ID 55121

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
103. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 17, 2014, 17:20 BobBob

beremot wrote on Dec 17, 2014, 17:00:
EDIT: Stupid Blues won't let me post the link because it is too long. Just google the above.

http://tinyurl.com Thumbsup

Don't like my post? Submit a complaint
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
95. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 17, 2014, 16:07 BobBob

Will this game be ported to the Wii U?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2014, 12:45 BobBob

Interesting. Based on the preview at the end of episode 11, it looks like the Amazing Race Season 25 Episode 12's finish line will be very close to where I live. Cool!

http://tinyurl.com/n58ff9r

News Comments > Hatred Gets Steam Redlight
64. Re: Hatred Gets Steam Redlight Dec 16, 2014, 11:22 BobBob

How is the game more shocking than http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452046 or http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0203259 ?  

12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2014, 14:45 BobBob

1badmf wrote on Dec 13, 2014, 14:30:
BobBob wrote on Dec 13, 2014, 13:42:
In America it's risky to complain. It can go either the apologetic nice neighbor way or the weapon toting angry neighbor way.

not pictured: the shotgun blue was wielding at the time XD

No, that would be either a plasma gun or a rocket launcher. I was referring to the guy he confronted.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2014, 13:42 BobBob

In America it's risky to complain. It can go either the apologetic nice neighbor way or the weapon toting angry neighbor way.  

News Comments > Steam Holiday Auction Suspended
19. Re: Steam Holiday Auction Suspended Dec 12, 2014, 11:59 BobBob

It's like going to a dollar store to stock up on products just for the sake of buying them because 'they're only a dollar'. Better to save the money (or invest it) and get one or two quality games that will have a mental or emotional impact on your life.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 9, 2014, 20:11 BobBob

Surprised "Make an Offer" online wasn't patented.  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2014, 11:24 BobBob

I watched Peter Pan Live for 20 minutes last night. All respect to live performances but I found this incredibly boring and pointless. I prefer to go to the theater to see a live performance -- there is just a certain feeling in the air, the audience watching and clapping and a stage dynamic the television can't reproduce. For instance, if I see wires being used at at the theater, that's excusable, but on television with all the special effects at their disposal, it just doesn't do it for me and ruins the 'suspension of disbelief'.

Watching a live performance on TV is like going to a fine dining restaurant only to eat a bowl of store bought cereal.

/rant

News Comments > LucasArts Vet Heads New 2K Studio, Hangar 13
11. Re: LucasArts Vet Heads New 2K Studio, Hangar 13 Dec 4, 2014, 14:40 BobBob

Yes, that's true. Typically, from what I've seen, most good game developers are willing to relocate (if only temporary) and/or work remotely for a resume worthy project. I still can't imagine why San Francisco of all places. It's extremely expensive to live and run a business there, has very little space to grow and the weather kind of sucks; especially, compared to Southern California.

This comment was edited on Dec 4, 2014, 15:21.

News Comments > LucasArts Vet Heads New 2K Studio, Hangar 13
9. Re: LucasArts Vet Heads New 2K Studio, Hangar 13 Dec 4, 2014, 14:29 BobBob

I wonder why anyone would start a game studio in San Francisco. The price of rental space and the need for high salaries (including the overall cost of living) would seem to be prohibitive.  

PC Gaming > Darksiders 2
1. Darksiders 2 Dec 4, 2014, 12:43 BobBob

I purchased Darksiders 2 for the Wii U for $10 (Nintendo eShop Black Friday Special). So far all the game-play feels like jump here, kill very few enemies and hunt for keys. Does it get better than this later on or did I just purchase a single player game with "MMO play style" without realizing it?  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2014, 12:37 BobBob

If I had to reincarnate into a land animal (for flying, I'd be a pelican), I'd probably choose to be a skunk. No one bothers a skunk.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 3, 2014, 13:23 BobBob

Did anyone else's Blue's News links stop being clickable in Gmail? I wonder if I did something wrong to my settings.  

News Comments > QUAKE LIVE Patched
3. Re: QUAKE LIVE Patched Dec 3, 2014, 11:33 BobBob

http://ioquake3.org Thumbsup

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Dec 3, 2014, 11:27 BobBob

Both are great games and worth getting. I'm quite picky so it must be true.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
10. Re: Meet Amazon's busiest employee -- the Kiva robot Dec 3, 2014, 11:25 BobBob

Reminds me of this Twilight Zone episode:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/440854

Come to think of it, nearly everything reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode. Such a prophetic show in so many ways.

News Comments > Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under
8. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 10:22 BobBob

Good for you Australia. Kids and teens need to go outside more often and play cooperative, intellectual and harmless games like Rugby!  

18. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2014, 18:24 BobBob

So I saw Interstellar at an IMAX theater. I'm searching and still haven't found the answer to this question, which seems to be a plothole in the story: If humans did indeed build the wormhole, how did they end up going to another galaxy, in order to later build the wormhole, without the wormhole in the first timeline? Or did they inhabit another local planet, then built the wormhole in order to change the timeline so they could go to another galaxy? It's either a paradox or a contradiction in the story of the movie. Of course, whether humans or aliens created the wormhole was merely conjecture by the main protagonist at separate points in the story.

The next day I saw the Penguins of Madagascar -- which I felt was a much more enjoyable movie.

This comment was edited on Dec 1, 2014, 18:30.

News Comments > Op Ed
10. Re: Op Ed Nov 30, 2014, 23:39 BobBob

HorrorScope wrote on Nov 30, 2014, 23:38:
Who the F is even asking for a case for 30 fps? Make an article and have a case for 120fps. 30, wtf?

The article trying to help a gamer play a poorly optimized game and/or use poorly optimized hardware for a more smooth experience. The title is a bit misleading. Summary: Read the entire article.

This comment was edited on Nov 30, 2014, 23:47.

2434 Comments. 122 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo