Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Patrick

Real Name Patrick   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rhett
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 25, 2009, 17:36
Total Comments 478 (Amateur)
User ID 55108

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Escape Dead Island Announced
5. Re: Escape Dead Island Announced Jul 1, 2014, 21:32 Rhett

Why are they even bothering with Dead Island... They should have just rebooted it after DI 1 and Riptide, with Dying Light. Now they have Dying Light, Dead Island 2, Dead Island: Epidemic, and now Escape Dead Island. What the hell.

Dying Light looks awesome. I was hoping they'd just go with that, but now there's 3 Dead Island games on top of that, when Dying Light looks almost exactly like Dead Island already.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Tom Clancy's EndWar Online Alpha Begins
1. Re: Tom Clancy's EndWar Online Alpha Begins Jun 29, 2014, 17:20 Rhett

This looks like something you'd find on facebook...  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer
3. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer Jun 24, 2014, 20:50 Rhett

Looking good, but I guess we'll see... Certainly changing up the tried-and-stale formula. Only thing that bothers me is that it looks a lot like Crysis, and Crysis wasn't very fun in multiplayer (IMO).  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews Jun 24, 2014, 12:36 Rhett

I haven't seen any gameplay footage, but the whole thing stinks of rotting brains. Poor PopCap.  

News Comments > DICE on Bad Company 3: "Wait and See"
17. Re: DICE on Bad Company 3: Jun 24, 2014, 12:20 Rhett

Noooot really looking forward to the future of this IP after BF 4 and Hardline...  

News Comments > Pixel Piracy Dev Suggests Piracy, Wins
11. Re: Pixel Piracy Dev Suggests Piracy, Wins Jun 22, 2014, 19:36 Rhett

It's a cute little game with a fair amount of depth, and worth looking into at least...  

News Comments > Deus Ex Universe Online Hint?
20. Re: Deus Ex Universe Online Hint? Jun 18, 2014, 17:34 Rhett

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 10:07:
That's fine as long as it's co-op and not competitive multiplayer (or worse, an MMO). However, I'm struggling to see how it would work well.

Good cop, bad cop maybe? Haha.

Really though, not sure how well this bodes...

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 18, 2014, 00:06 Rhett

DayZ standalone on consoles eh? Hilarious.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Steam Details
29. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Details Jun 12, 2014, 17:12 Rhett

Dacron wrote on Jun 12, 2014, 15:10:
nin wrote on Jun 12, 2014, 15:01:
Rhett wrote on Jun 12, 2014, 14:47:
Please don't push that absolutely vile Rockstar Social Club bullshit on us this time.. It's done so much damage already, with GTA 4 and Max Payne 3. :/

It wasn't required on the consoles, but it was extremely handy in tracking missions and showing what neat stuff you'd not found yet, including where they were on the map...

You also got free singleplayer garages, and access to extra cars (The GTR equivalent, elegy RH8) for signing up for Rockstar Social... I know my singleplayer garages are packed with high $$$ rides. Well, multiplayer too (adder... entity xf... comet.... and another 6... god it's all so purdy)

I won't refute that it tracks everything and puts all kinds of info at easy access, but the DRM itself was terrible. It locked a lot of people out of Max Payne 3 (PC) for over a month before they decided to fix it, for example. Had issues with it in multiplayer, as well, because fuck it.. why not have 3 DRM mechanics on top of eachother? (GFWL + R* Social Club + Steam) -- Hopefully the loss of GFWL will alleviate some of those issues, but Social Club left a bad taste in my mouth.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Steam Details
24. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Details Jun 12, 2014, 14:47 Rhett

Please don't push that absolutely vile Rockstar Social Club bullshit on us this time.. It's done so much damage already, with GTA 4 and Max Payne 3. :/  

News Comments > Dead Rising 3 PC Framerate Issues Possible
12. Re: Dead Rising 3 PC Framerate Issues Possible Jun 12, 2014, 12:52 Rhett

Just ploppin' this out with a shovel, eh?  

News Comments > Eterlands Announced
2. Re: Eterlands Announced Jun 11, 2014, 21:19 Rhett

Agreed... And the community? Toxic as could be.  

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Ditches Legendary Crafting Materials
7. Re: Diablo III Patch Ditches Legendary Crafting Materials Jun 10, 2014, 20:14 Rhett

dj LiTh wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 20:10:
Hey guys, honest question. I cant for the life of me enjoy this game because i dont see the point of getting better gear....just to get better gear? And i really really do love ARPG's, but D3 it just seems so pointless to me? Can you guys share your experience with me on why you play this as opposed to (any) other ARPG's?

The combat's kinda fun... The legendaries can open up new build options, or a snazzy new chest could completely reinvigorate that skill you thought was useless.

I've had this thought, too, a few times... But the game's still fun. It's fun finding new loot.

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Ditches Legendary Crafting Materials
5. Re: Diablo III Patch Ditches Legendary Crafting Materials Jun 10, 2014, 20:03 Rhett

PropheT wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 19:53:
Rattlehead wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 19:12:
Thank god, these crafting uniques were just too much of a hassle to find.

I wouldn't get too excited until we see what their requirements were replaced with, it seems like it'd just be replacing one grind with another.

Pretty much just added/modified Death's Breath to them... Still costs 2 souls for any legendary, and the mat costs didn't seem to change much if at all beyond the breaths.

News Comments > Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Video
1. Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Video Jun 10, 2014, 16:37 Rhett

I can't be the only one totally sick of Borderlands after #2, can I? This looks like BL 2... with low gravity. Needs some things to mix it up.  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Trailers
12. Re: Far Cry 4 Trailers Jun 10, 2014, 15:38 Rhett

Creston wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 13:34:
Elephant charges jeep. Jeep turns over and explodes (?), elephant catches explosion to the face, and is fine.

Oooookay.

Acting.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
2. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 8, 2014, 03:05 Rhett

Destiny's looking pretty bland.  

News Comments > PC FIFA 15 Using Next-Gen Engine
5. Re: PC FIFA 15 Using Next-Gen Engine Jun 6, 2014, 16:58 Rhett

"Next-gen" is the new "epic", "revolutionary", "ground-breaking" term now-a-days, I guess.  

News Comments > Defiance Now Free-to-Play
1. Re: Defiance Now Free-to-Play Jun 4, 2014, 21:25 Rhett

I haven't played this since open beta on the 360... Anyone know how the game is, now? I kinda enjoyed it... Sorta like a 3rd person Borderlands (which is exactly what I've been craving since BL1 came out).  

News Comments > Tropico 5 Sales Bask in the Sun
1. Re: Tropico 5 Sales Bask in the Sun Jun 4, 2014, 21:24 Rhett

Probably due to the multiplayer feature. I heard you can't save any progress in multiplayer games, though...  

478 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo