Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Patrick

Real Name Patrick   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rhett
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 25, 2009, 17:36
Total Comments 560 (Apprentice)
User ID 55108

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > World of Warcraft Expansion Reveal Next Week
13. Re: World of Warcraft Expansion Reveal Next Week Jul 30, 2015, 01:19 Rhett

I really enjoyed WoD until about halfway through, but this last raid looked boring, and then all the bullshit back-and-forth between the community and the devs about flying, and then also ending the expac with this raid and a generic ending...

I mean, I had fun and met a lot of awesome people, but if this is what they're gonna do from now on... I think I've finally about had my fill of WoW (after not having played since Lich King).

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dying Light Expansion Announced
10. Re: Dying Light Expansion Announced Jul 29, 2015, 15:09 Rhett

But did they ever improve AMD card performance? It ran like shit last time I tried...  

News Comments > Gears of War Ultimate on PC After Xbox
6. Re: Gears of War Ultimate on PC After Xbox Jul 22, 2015, 11:04 Rhett

I was thinking this was GoW 1-3... It's just #1 again? Bleh. I mean, they're fun games, but if it's not a bundle... hell no I'm not gonna buy this game for the third time.  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Leoric Released
5. Re: Heroes of the Storm Leoric Released Jul 22, 2015, 08:05 Rhett

Bub wrote on Jul 22, 2015, 07:28:
Isn't there a whole level of Hell dedicated to people so gullible they will buy anything waved in front of them with a flourish. Just say no to card games, or in this case card games converted to 3d animated toons.

Heroes is actually pretty fun for a MOBA.. I mean, I personally wouldn't put any money into it, but it's neat.

I remember though, when I first started it up with some guildmates from WoW, that a few of them went and paid $20-$40 right then and there, like one or two games in (we all started playing it together), and I had no idea why. People that didn't exactly go out and spend money in the in-game store for mounts and pets in WoW. I guess people just get caught up in the moment.

There's plenty of fun to be had in the game without buying anything though.

News Comments > GTA Online Bonuses
4. Re: GTA Online Bonuses Jul 20, 2015, 22:40 Rhett

The Half Elf wrote on Jul 20, 2015, 19:23:
Was afk for about 10 mins last night and some guy loaded me up with about 5 million. 3 million while I was afk, and he did something to me every time I moved I got 40 grand.

Heh. Yeah, nomatter where you are, if you aren't passive, that can happen.

I'll be honest, once the money grind was taken away from me (got about 20 mil from cheaters), I had a whole lot more fun. I play mainly with friends, as online lobbies are really dull and boring for some reason. Most people don't do anything, which makes me question why they're even online. 90% of people don't respond to chat.

News Comments > Origin Accounts Becoming EA Accounts
22. Re: Origin Accounts Becoming EA Accounts Jul 19, 2015, 17:39 Rhett

"At least it's not UPlay!"  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Trailer
5. Re: Fallout 4 Trailer Jul 17, 2015, 19:54 Rhett

This trailer makes it look fairly linear at points...

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Developer Dropped
16. Re: Dead Island 2 Developer Dropped Jul 15, 2015, 14:25 Rhett

Similar note, did they ever fix Dying Light on ATI cards? It ran poorly last time I tried.  

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Developer Dropped
9. Re: Dead Island 2 Developer Dropped Jul 14, 2015, 22:38 Rhett

NewMaxx wrote on Jul 14, 2015, 20:08:
They probably compared it to Dying Light and were like, "fml"

So Techland made Dead Island 1 + Riptide (which were okay, but had some good stuff going for them), then made Dying Light on their own as their own IP, I guess? Unrelated to Dead Island? Why would they even do that? (make two similar games, even if two different developers)

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
1. Re: Sunday Interviews Jul 12, 2015, 13:56 Rhett

Tactical tactics!

I am looking forward to the game, though. I really enjoyed Future Soldier.

However, I'm hoping MGS V raises the bar on open world games.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Phantoms Patch; Trial Pack
2. Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms Patch; Trial Pack Jul 9, 2015, 07:50 Rhett

Yeah, I fondly remember playing this like a couple years ago, starting out... It was a lot of fun until I got into actual "matchmaking", which is/was the biggest fault and complaint about the game.

If only it had AI or co-op or something.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 6, 2015, 09:18 Rhett

Jeeze, that's definitely a pricey ticket. Damn virtual legos!  

News Comments > Independent Metaverse
5. Re: Independent Metaverse Jul 3, 2015, 22:58 Rhett

Sounds more like she'll take the ship down with her, heh.  

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Gun Metal Update
2. Re: Team Fortress 2 Gun Metal Update Jul 2, 2015, 20:22 Rhett

Oh lord, it's the CS:GO DLC.  

News Comments > Keystone Unlocked: Intruder Unveils DE's Card Game
3. Re: Keystone Unlocked: Intruder Unveils DE's Card Game Jul 2, 2015, 16:40 Rhett

Must be vaguely based off Warframe, their awesome F2P third-person shooter. Neat.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto Online Bonus Cash & RP
1. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Bonus Cash & RP Jul 1, 2015, 17:20 Rhett

Yes, double money in what will soon be filled with cheaters trying to get lulz. How about double money for missions?  

News Comments > Minecraft PC Sells > 20M
12. Re: Minecraft PC Sells > 20M Jun 30, 2015, 20:05 Rhett

The kid in everyone, and also their kids, seem to be clinging to this thing... I still don't own it, however, lol. I wonder how things have changed.  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Jun 28, 2015, 18:34 Rhett

Flatline wrote on Jun 28, 2015, 13:01:
I enjoyed Warframe way back a year or two ago enough to drop 20 bucks on it and played the hell out of it. Then I kind of hit a plateau and when I did a computer upgrade never reinstalled it. I did for giggles the other day and it looks like a metric assload of changes have been implemented. It's barely the same game I remember.

It's only been improved. I go through the same thing every time I go back to it.. I'm overwhelmed, because so much content was added. Especially when Damage 2.0 came out. I hadn't played since just before Archwing came out, so when I started playing a couple days ago.. I had 3 new frames + archwing + over a dozen new guns (maybe closer to two dozen?), and dozens of new mods to get. Crazy.

Love the devs though. Only F2P I've ever given a full recommendation, and ever spent any money on.

News Comments > The Division Trailer
7. Re: The Division Trailer Jun 26, 2015, 20:00 Rhett

Quinn wrote on Jun 26, 2015, 18:53:
I watched a part of the trailer, on phone without sound on. Did I just see this game promoting the notorious "ninja" act? The stealing of loot acquired by another person or entire team? What. The. Fuck!?

It's not necessarily "ninja-ing". It's more-so, what looks like, DayZ-esque in that you can, say, go bandit on someone who just came out of a high-tier loot area.

jdreyer wrote on Jun 26, 2015, 18:29:
Hey, as long as I can jump into a MP game with my buds from my phone and control a drone I'll be happy. B/C that was promised, and that's what I'm looking forward to.

Also, if I understand correctly, that mobile app was recently cancelled (the one that let you go in-game from a tablet). Source

News Comments > The Division Trailer
2. Re: The Division Trailer Jun 26, 2015, 17:13 Rhett

Pretty boring "trailer" too... where's the raw gameplay?

Meanwhile we get a 40 minute gameplay video for Metal Gear Solid 5, which looks astounding.

560 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo