Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Brett

Real Name Brett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname theromulans
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 22:30
Total Comments 3 (Suspect)
User ID 55100

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Rob Pardo on Jay Wilson and Diablo III
71. Re: Rob Pardo on Jay Wilson and Diablo III Jan 21, 2013, 19:31 theromulans

The truth is Diablo 3's failings make me very sad and I hope Blizzard can pull some miracle off to give me a reason to return to the world of Sanctuary, but I doubt it. Good luck to them, though.

Blizzard clearly aren't used to getting this amount of push back on one of their products, I guess this is where the conflict is occurring. Communication. Gamers/fans don't feel like they are being heard, while Blizzard is trying to maintain the illusion that Diablo 3 is worth $60. This is the source of the tension, right? Personal attacks against Jay Wilson are low - as are any against the Diablo 3 team... bar the story writers.

Meanwhile I smell an expansion being worked on in the shadows. Which leaves a bad taste in my mouth, when the core game just didn't quite get there.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Stronghold Kingdoms Boasts 1.5M Players
8. Re: Stronghold Kingdoms Boasts 1.5M Players Jan 21, 2013, 19:06 theromulans

Blue, honestly any announcement about a Free To Play game's "registered user count" should not be wasting our time on your great site.

Talk to us about active users, Firefly Studios, or you are just insulting everyone's intelligence. This is clearly faux success link bait posing as something that seems newsworthy.

I'm ashamed to be a part of that 1.5 million.

News Comments > The Saboteur in December
4. Re: The Saboteur in December Jul 21, 2009, 18:30 theromulans

For a second I thought this was a new Team Fortress 2 class... damn!  

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo