Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 488 (Amateur)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $35 Million
62. Re: Star Citizen Passes $35 Million Dec 25, 2013, 10:59 Luke

Tumbler wrote on Dec 24, 2013, 11:18:
Star Citizen is going to be facing many more delays. There is no way they are going to have a fully fleshed out branching high fidelity AAA single player campaign by the end of 2014. The team in Manchester UK doing the SP just now started. How the fuck are they going to develop an epic Wing Commander worthy campaign in ~12 months when they have to face the same learning curve with CryEngine 3 as the team in Austin? No fucking way.

There's even less of a way that they will launch the persistent universe with even half the announced features by then or even in early 2015. They might release some sort of beta with a couple star systems and a few ships so gamers won't go for their throats but the fully fleshed out single player campaign and the fully fleshed out PU won't be here for a looong time. Try Q4 2015 at the very earliest.

This is probably going to be very accurate. The Wingman's Hangar weekly updates have started showing the other offices recently but those were only recently setup. They might have been doing a lot of work we didn't see for the early part of 2013 but it seems like things didn't really get going until September / October. During that time, and all of 2013 really, funding goals have been getting blasted through and I think the priority has been to keep that funding coming in as fast as they can.

The Austin team is getting a new office right now, while they're out of Christmas, they are moving from a tiny basement into a real office where they can hire a lot more staff. With the massive boost in funding it's going to take time to staff out their various teams. 2 years to SQ 42 campaign seems realistic.

The Austin team is getting a new office right now,

Guess they need a new funding goal , using all there incoming money on new office , ect Book

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

58. Re: Star Citizen Passes $35 Million Dec 24, 2013, 06:59 Luke

InBlack wrote on Dec 24, 2013, 04:02:
How does White Knighting for Chris Roberts help make Star Citizen a better game?? I have yet to play a game where hype and 'positive' attitude helped make that game better. How is hype in any way better or more useful than constructive criticism??? Can anyone name one game where the above question is answered directly?

None can they are all blinded by the " promises"

37. Re: Star Citizen Passes $35 Million Dec 23, 2013, 18:32 Luke

I think the funding IS the game Book  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
10. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 19, 2013, 10:03 Luke

I told ya all back then : Faceshit is no good , but as always ( put on your tinfoil hat bla bla..) peps can only see to there nosetip and no further , try next time those scammers comes with a new product and think ahead of it

Steam : one big scam/spyware right in your livingroom , gratz for the lazyness.

Clown 's

News Comments > WoW Connected Realms Update
7. Re: WoW Connected Realms Update Oct 26, 2013, 15:51 Luke

MonkeySpank wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 15:02:
Out of curiosity, did you guys quit WoW or MMOs in general. I have been coming in and out of WoW, and haven't really found a good MMO alternative. What I like about MMOs is the big open world. Grinding and raids, not so much. I am currently enjoying WoW, but mostly for lack of good alternatives.

any suggestions?

Welcome to Net7's Earth & Beyond Emulator, an online role-playing galaxy Book

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 23, 2013, 03:14 Luke

Cutter wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 22:14:
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, gangsta.

The saint has spoken ..... Book

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $21 Million
33. Re: Star Citizen Passes $21 Million Oct 9, 2013, 03:46 Luke

Nice! So why are you on a gaming website at all? Surely you've never bought a game or a PC and you give the homeless all your money, right? Your "soul" must be perfect. You will undoubtedly go to "heaven".

Wake up ...geez Book

News Comments > Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers Remake Announced
4. Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers Remake Announced Oct 8, 2013, 16:14 Luke

woow a new remake....pc gaming has come a long way

But then Again Money should not be the drive to make good games

News Comments > Steam Controller Announced
52. Re: Steam Controller Announced Sep 28, 2013, 04:57 Luke

Fantaz wrote on Sep 28, 2013, 02:56:
so much Blues News'er rage in here...

I'm interested to see how the trackpads control the mouse cursor for RTS games.

and ppl need to get over the fact that Steam is not just some annoying thing needed to install HL2, it has become a big platform and lots of ppl love to buy games on it too.

Well Steam sniffin is needed to install and sadly they are to big ,

but then Again peps today are just so F..lazy to move there ass out the door to get the games they want ...
they rater use 3,4,5 6 devices to install there games

lets close everything all we need is a chair , pc/ipad/iphone/and smartwatch...ohh and that spyware program steam

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $20M
19. Re: Star Citizen Passes $20M Sep 27, 2013, 04:01 Luke

Gamers aren't particularly good at sticking to their guns where their money is concerned. Even if a few Kickstarters fail or under-deliver, the next Kickstarter with a shiny bit of hype, an IP they like, or a developer they like, and they'll be right back throwing their money at them.

Ahh ...that is not true.. Book

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: Raptr and AMD Partner to Create AMD Gaming Evolved App, the Ultimate App for the PC Gamer… Sep 26, 2013, 03:57 Luke

Fletch wrote on Sep 26, 2013, 02:43:
Why the FUCK does AMD think PC gamers need, or even want, to make their gaming experience "simple to use as consoles" Do they think PC gaming is difficult?

I want PC games! I fucking want PC games! I play PC games because I DON'T WANT A CONSOLE EXPERIENCE. I want limitless kb/m configuration options. I want graphics options galore. I want detailed, and yes, even complicated, UIs. I want first-person view. I don't want to suffer endless foul-mouthed, racist children in multiplayer. I don't want your fucking points, and I definitely don't want a bullshit cover system. I want complete control over both my computer's software and hardware, and I want to upgrade/tinker with both as I see fit. I want to CHOOSE my online service. I don't want to talk/text anyone when I'm playing (unless they are on my team in MP), and I sure as fuck don't want you texting me either. I don't need to feel "connected" to enjoy a PC game. PC games are cheaper. PC games are deeper.

PC gamers don't want this shit. Console players with PCs do.

AAAA+++++
But it is not enough peps have there iphone , ipad ,and smart Watch right NeXT to them,
there still have to be a facebook/twitter app in the games also

Peps don't have the time to wait for nada today they want all NOW
thats why DLC is so popular buy buy so they can be done with the game FAST and this behavior is ......well

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Trailer
8. Re: Unreal 4 Trailer Sep 26, 2013, 03:40 Luke

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 26, 2013, 01:22:
I just hope in this Engine iteration they manage to make FOV not a fixed fucking constant in some encrypted INI. And yes, even games nowadays still do this SHIT. And speaking of shit, would be nice if Unreal Engine 4 games could detect my DESKTOP resolution and USE IT. Instead of going for some random default like Unreal Engine 3 does, and then not listing all available resolutions in the god damned drop down. Or having a refresh rate setting.

*rant over* ;p

Well buy a DLC pack and get the resolution you want it seems to be very normal today....sadly

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
27. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 25, 2013, 16:02 Luke

I literally doubt that you have a firm grasp of what pay-to-win is. How will having more virtual money in GTA Online make you automatically win anything, when everything you can buy is restricted by your character's level?

Whenever there are Money involved ......peps will find a way
but then Again peps are soooo blinded by the game that they don't see further than what the publisher tell them

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto Online Microtransactions?
21. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Microtransactions? Sep 24, 2013, 05:13 Luke

Sale a succes now we got the Zombies they are all blinded now , lets go for there Money.

If the wanna go that way go all the way and make it HARDCORE you die...you dead , hell there are enought zombies out there WHO praises this "game"

Well we see how this real Money thing will turn out . ( kids vs kids , real life attack because of ingame kills Money stealing , hell even adults attacking each other over ingame kills , stealing)

"But this is GTA5 mann they can do what ever they want we eat it all"

Clown 's

News Comments > SteamOS Announced
75. Re: SteamOS Announced Sep 23, 2013, 17:29 Luke

Don't we all just looove steam and Google its like putting a NAS dildo up your ass and press ON Wall  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 27, 2013, 06:56 Luke

Lord Tea wrote on Aug 27, 2013, 02:10:
YAWN. Don't we already know? No one with a sane mind is on upload-your-life FB.

But But its all about ME ME ME see me hear me LIKE ME

News Comments > Neverwinter Free & Premium Content Next Month
8. Re: Neverwinter Free & Premium Content Next Month Jul 16, 2013, 14:13 Luke

Gadzooks wrote on Jul 16, 2013, 12:22:
These packs are actually the best bang for your buck. Every character gets the companion AND the mount, which alone, is cheaper than buying them seperately from the shop.

For the person who is just fooling around with one character in the game, its certainly not worth it. But for someone who is serious about the game, and plans to play 2 or more characters, and is thinking about spending money on the game... this really is the best deal for what you get.

But for someone who is serious about the game

Like pay to win.................yup got it..... Book

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jun 3, 2013, 11:24 Luke

World of Warcraft movie starts shooting early 2014 How many subs will the game still have by the time this finally debuts?…

Well a free pet will go a long way.... Book

News Comments > Ubisoft Financials
37. Re: Ubisoft Financials May 17, 2013, 15:18 Luke

Krovven wrote on May 16, 2013, 17:27:
Luke wrote on May 16, 2013, 16:27:
Krovven wrote on May 16, 2013, 16:08:
Luke wrote on May 16, 2013, 08:40:
All i want is to buy a game install it without any of top 3 spyware software : 1 steam 2 uplay 3 gfwl

ohh and back then you got a nice box with paper manual and all funny stuff now...
you get a browser window telling you how many games you have and don't get me started on that shitty DLC , guess peps are to lazy to move there a.. to go out and buy there games sooo easy to sit on your a... click and you got your game.

Book

Most PC games don't even have a retail releases any more.

Materialism isn't something to be proud of by the way.

But everyone else is lazy because you have a compulsive need to have something pretty on the shelf to look at? /facepalm

don't hit your self to hard you like spyware i don't , and yes you can still get retail games tho to know that you have to get outside...to hard for some i guess Clown

You can still get "some" PC games at retail. Most you cannot. And the majority of the few titles still sold at retail are increasingly becoming Steamworks titles, or in the case of EA games, Origin titles.

The argument of Steam being spyware is long over, and you lost. If you still think it is spyware, then you are a stupid idiot that probably thinks the moon landing was done at a studio in hollywood.

But you stay strong, don't play any game that uses a digital distro service. As the rest of the world moves forward, we won't miss you.

Now looking at your post history, you basically never have anything of intelligence to contribute. I'll just ignore you now and save myself from any more idiotic ramblings.

intelligence to contribute Hmm do you ?

well what ever
I still play lots of Real Games , not those cinematic 3 hours so called Games ,filled with spyware facebook dlc links , stores to buy.
i don't know you so why should i care about you Clown

News Comments > Ubisoft Financials
25. Re: Ubisoft Financials May 16, 2013, 16:27 Luke

Krovven wrote on May 16, 2013, 16:08:
Luke wrote on May 16, 2013, 08:40:
All i want is to buy a game install it without any of top 3 spyware software : 1 steam 2 uplay 3 gfwl

ohh and back then you got a nice box with paper manual and all funny stuff now...
you get a browser window telling you how many games you have and don't get me started on that shitty DLC , guess peps are to lazy to move there a.. to go out and buy there games sooo easy to sit on your a... click and you got your game.

Book

Most PC games don't even have a retail releases any more.

Materialism isn't something to be proud of by the way.

But everyone else is lazy because you have a compulsive need to have something pretty on the shelf to look at? /facepalm

don't hit your self to hard you like spyware i don't , and yes you can still get retail games tho to know that you have to get outside...to hard for some i guess Clown

488 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo