Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 764 (Graduate)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
33. Re: Op Ed Oct 9, 2015, 03:42 Luke

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 9, 2015, 02:50:
While the twitlong post may not be illegal in the US, it's still an incredibly shitty move by DS to drag a young child into this and no amount of "but it's legal" is going to change the fact that he did drag a young child into this, linked clear name and picture.. WHY?

Someone name me 1 good reason why DS had to post a link an image and real name of CR's child in this crusade..... and insinuate at the very least her real life address.

Because I still fail to see what any of that has to do with Star Citizen

This is insofar an incredible state of things as the part where he gives ideas how to do Star Citizen better ( http://www.dereksmart.org/2015/10/star-citizen-the-endgame/#comment-2645 ) is mostly on point. For fucks sake, I agree with Derek Smart, but not on his weird definition of doxxing. If that was his child on that twitlong post it would be doxxing , we all know that

What's wrong with that , you all use faceshit , says yes to everything that sucks you dry of personal data running winspy 10 google whatapp and so on , your guru suckitberg says there is no privacy anymore..so go to the whinning wall and cry Book

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 7, 2015, 18:27 Luke

VW DAS CHIP  

News Comments > CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit
200. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 7, 2015, 08:31 Luke

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 6, 2015, 16:31:
Bub wrote on Oct 6, 2015, 09:18:
I think CR knows there is no market these days for deep, complex space game.
Yeah, which is why Star Citizen has raised nearly $100m. Rolleyes

But seriously, did you actually bring up Freespace Open in a topic about Star Citizen? At least Elite: Dangerous is in the same ballpark; Freespace Open looks like it's from the 90s... because it is.

Yeah, which is why Star Citizen has raised nearly $100m.

You do really believe in everything they throw out god you are ....

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 6, 2015, 11:53 Luke

Old news but...

Well well building up a piece of software saying: we don't want ads to kill the fun on the web , getting lots of support and then in the end selling to a firm who says YES to ads , really shows the corruption in this.....money talks everytime no matter what praises people gives..........

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 5, 2015, 15:58 Luke

And the new adblock owner says : YES to ads...................  

News Comments > Escapist Defends Star Citizen Sources
34. Re: Escapist Defends Star Citizen Sources Oct 3, 2015, 06:11 Luke

Sleep wrote on Oct 3, 2015, 06:06:
Who the fuck cares, if it comes out it comes out. I sunk 100 quid into this in the early days and im sure ill see a return on that at some point, whether its a good one or a bad one is still undecided. But when I signed up it was on the understanding that AAA games took multiple years to develop. If they fuck it up, then they fuck it up - look at SWTOR, they fucked it up but they managed to get something from it.

If ya lucky you will get a sandbox for your (gezzz) 100 $ pixel
Then you can load it up and turn it up and down............ Clown

News Comments > Star Citizen Employee Article Follow-up
62. Re: Star Citizen Employee Article Follow-up Oct 2, 2015, 17:30 Luke

jdreyer wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 16:08:
Desalus wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 12:04:
harlock wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 11:28:
if the environment was truly healthy there would be no slander, and there would be no rebuttal even if there was an attempt - the whole thing would smell different

this reeks of desperation

To the white knights this whole thing is one big conspiracy theory orchestrated by Derek Smart. I just don't understand how you cannot see that something is amiss at CIG. After four years of development they have so very little to show for it. No efficiently run team takes that long to produce so little. Doesn't that just scream mismanagement?

Exactly, we don't need DS to tell us something is wrong. The numbers are just not adding up. Three years spent, and a few demos to show for it.

Exactly, we don't need DS to tell us something is wrong.

Ohh is it soooo hard to say : you were right DS , Clown

News Comments > Star Citizen Employee Article Follow-up
29. Re: Star Citizen Employee Article Follow-up Oct 2, 2015, 13:31 Luke

BadIronTree wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 13:08:
Well the last 48 hours SC made 650k+ $$$$ So I bet it's a win?

Well whatever you believe , whatever you believe.............

News Comments > Star Citizen Employees "Speak Out"
74. Re: Star Citizen Employees Oct 2, 2015, 02:18 Luke

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 18:16:
When employees are let go it's only natural that some of them will hit out at the company. There's no way to verify any of the assertions made. Could they be accurate? Absolutely. Could they be exaggerated? More than likely. This isn't the first time an ex-employee has been critical of the company.

What's interesting is the post by Chris Roberts about Derek Smart:

Derek Smart is very adept at doing what he has been doing; spreading Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. He always grabs one nugget of a fact and uses that to sell a whole lot of lies and disinformation. He tweets about Star Citizen EVERY DAY. Not once but multiple times. If you read his Twitter stream it comes across as the crusade of a crazy man. He continually blogs about us. He constantly agitates…encouraging people to ask for refunds, report us to the FTC, the FBI and/or their local attorney general. He calls me a liar, a fraud, incompetent and many other names. He has slandered my family members and business partners. He has publically doxed me, sharing the address of my home in LA, pictures of my wife and five year old daughter.

Yup, Derek Smart is even more of an asshole that I had previously thought. Impressive.

Yup, Derek Smart is even more of an asshole that I had previously thought. Impressive

Clown

News Comments > Star Citizen's $900 Ship
22. Re: Star Citizen's $900 Ship Sep 30, 2015, 09:51 Luke

Ucrazy  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
8. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 29, 2015, 08:06 Luke

Come to daddy..

Windows 10 Free Free everything is Free...................................................at a price

News Comments > Evening Interviews
9. Re: Evening Interviews Sep 29, 2015, 07:40 Luke

InBlack wrote on Sep 29, 2015, 03:13:
Holy shit, you guys are the biggest bunch of pussies ever. Hhahah, oh noes, Half Life 2 made me queasy....

Im pretty sure that even though some of you experienced problems playing 3d FPS games, the vast majority or people didn't and probably won't with properly designed VR gear.

with properly designed VR gear.

And those we haven't see yet

News Comments > Star Citizen Departures?
102. Re: Star Citizen Departures? Sep 26, 2015, 06:49 Luke

jdreyer wrote on Sep 25, 2015, 16:42:
Kxmode wrote on Sep 25, 2015, 16:14:
Dacron I don't agree with your views but I'm glad you're a legit Blues News regular. All of us may and typical will disagree but that's what makes this site unique in a world full of chronic censorship.

That, and we try to keep our disagreements on topic and try not to devolve into ad hominem attacks.

try not to devolve into ad hominem attacks.

Yea right just don't go all barbi mkay Clown

News Comments > Diablo III Bonus Weekend
4. Re: Diablo III Bonus Weekend Sep 24, 2015, 10:32 Luke

Repeat III bonus weekend...well whatever  

News Comments > MS Kills Safedisc DRM in Win 7 & 8
12. Re: MS Kills Safedisc DRM in Win 7 & 8 Sep 23, 2015, 11:40 Luke

Julio wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 11:03:
Microsoft is taking everything they can out of Windows 7 to try to force that steaming pile of shit Windows 10 upon us.

And that will never happen as it is now.

News Comments > Op Ed
52. Re: Op Ed Sep 23, 2015, 03:38 Luke

jdreyer wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 03:20:
@ Sugarman

I feel you. You want to believe. I want to believe. This is some cool shit, for sure. But look at the level of fidelity, of detail. That shit takes some serious time to build.

• They want 100 planets with multiple environments, they have two.

• They want 100 space environments, they have two.

• They want 100 FPS levels. They have two.

• These environments take a team months to build and test. Do the math: if there are 10 teams, and it takes 4 months to design and build a level, that's 30 levels a year. 300 levels takes 10 years.

The wiki page says, "The development of the game started in 2011."

Let me ask you some simple questions:

- How much more money do you expect them to bring in?
    - For how much longer will people be funding this project before they lose patience?
    - When do you think this will all be finished?

Well why hurry when you got zombies to pay , release a new pixel for 1000$ and chill again.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
    2. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Sep 19, 2015, 13:32 Luke

Bill Borre wrote on Sep 19, 2015, 13:18:
    Facebook offers a service?

Yep they are selling souls and it's a big business , lots of zombies to suck dry

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
    8. Re: AVG Sep 18, 2015, 17:46 Luke

And as always the zombies goes "OKay" and other firms adopt the idear because people just don't give a SHIT ......sadly its like the firms already made a agenda against this privacy let this be the year where we kill all privatcy , because people are ready to let loose....fucking theifs

They drive porsche from money earned on peoples data ....fucking dataminers
    You take the bus

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
    2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 16, 2015, 19:05 Luke

Troubleshooting and repairing windows 10 PROBLEMS :

Very easy Don't install this soul eating piece of spyware shit

Problems solved

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 16, 2015, 14:05 Luke

Netflix ones were ...now starting to be like all other shit stations  

764 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 5.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo