Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 512 (Apprentice)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
11. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 15:35 Luke

Games sure ain't what they use to be , yet another top 10 from the scammers of all Book  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Outcast Reboot HD Kickstarter
6. Re: Outcast Reboot HD Kickstarter Apr 8, 2014, 16:02 Luke

Great Great game many new games can learn alot from this one , btw love voxel Book  

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 6, 2014, 13:46 Luke

yet another top 10 of browser games....gz Book  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details
24. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details Mar 26, 2014, 15:27 Luke

This game is doomed Book

25. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 17, 2014, 06:10 Luke

And yet another top 10 from the makers of scamware/spyware browser , and the crowd goes banana Book  

News Comments > Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll
47. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 27, 2014, 07:19 Luke

Nom4d wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 06:35:
InBlack wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 04:25:
People have a HUUUUGE problem with F2P games (Pay2Win) but somehow its OKAY for Chris Roberts to sell 1000$ ships for a product that IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT and has already been fully financed and then some?!

People don't have a problem with it because they are buying into the game knowing it's in development, their money is used to back development/stretch goals (and they will eventually get a ship for it) and the process of development has been made very transparent (if you compare it to other game devs, be it AAA dev titles or other 'indie games'). It has nothing to do with being deep down a rabbit hole, more than not screaming bloody murder that the game hasn't 'got anything to show for it' after just being in development for 1,5 years (which is very short for the scope this game is going for in the first place).

But it really doesn't matter which way I argue because it seems you're convinced we're all mindless sheep in Chris Robbert's pocket, so good luck with that.

justify justify all the way for what a ghost game... Book

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling
26. Re: Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling Feb 26, 2014, 05:26 Luke

Get up in the morning eat go to work come home have a little fun eat sleep , next day the same....god i wish i could get rich from day one

JUST PLAY THE FUCKING GAME ALL YOU " I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY " IDIOTS

Book

News Comments > Valve Prevails in German Lawsuit
14. Re: Valve Prevails in German Lawsuit Feb 7, 2014, 17:24 Luke

And here i am with all my Big Box version of old games making alot of money , steam my ass................  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $38M
25. Re: Star Citizen Passes $38M Feb 6, 2014, 03:20 Luke

When we reach $40M you will ALL get a..............Lollipop yehaaaaaaa

Jezz peps are soooo easy Clown 's

24. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 20, 2014, 02:29 Luke

This weeks top 10 from the Scambrowser Book  

News Comments > Steam 2013 Growth and Sales Details
6. Re: Steam 2013 Growth and Sales Details Jan 15, 2014, 16:30 Luke

well if everything ends on steam pc IS dead Book  

News Comments > SimCity Offline Mode Coming
34. Re: SimCity Offline Mode Coming Jan 13, 2014, 14:07 Luke

First they collect all the data about the users and then selling them , then they see no more new players come to play ergo no new data to sell , then they go offline mode...... Book  

News Comments > Valve Talks About Lack of Communication
14. Re: Valve Talks About Lack of Communication Jan 11, 2014, 03:01 Luke

harlock wrote on Jan 11, 2014, 02:33:
people are still waiting for that shit?

never even really cared about HL3 anyways.. HL2 was ok for me, it didnt give me a blowjob or anything like that

But todays game do?? Clown

News Comments > Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M
36. Re: Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M Jan 7, 2014, 15:14 Luke

feral.fury wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 14:50:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 12:48:
huh. Maybe someone can clue me in here....but looks like a pay to win scenario? The more I spend up front the better ship/s I get?

This is absolutely true. The more you pay, the better ships you'll have. So, you can either pay now with real money or pay later when the game is released in the currency of time. Because you know, time is money.

OR....just don't pay , time is money give me a break its a pc game and if ya don't have the time to play it go play waldo Clown

News Comments > Steam Machines Announcement
39. Re: Steam Machines Announcement Jan 7, 2014, 05:47 Luke

Maybe this site should be called Steamnews.com  

News Comments > Steam Family Sharing Tightened Up
29. Re: Steam Family Sharing Tightened Up Jan 6, 2014, 05:00 Luke

jacobvandy wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 23:59:
Suppa7 wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 22:58:
HorrorScope wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 22:46:
There would be many less games that way. Like Digital Sales aren't deep enough? We don't have a big enough library as is? We need to all copy for friends?

I don't buy it, 90% of all games and game devs are shitty. They whine incessantly about their bs on the net.

Think back to when we were kids renting games from mom and pop video stores during the NES era, we rented and finished a whole host of games for $5 without the developers seeing hardly any money at all. We only bought our favorite games because games were so expensive and 90% of games we played were crap (and hence we rented games).

Developers have always had an insane view of their worth and the worth of their games. Most modern games have little replayability. Are incredibly short and loaded with either cut-scenes, filler or dumbed down gameplay.

We haven't had a civilization, or alpha centauri kind of game in a long ass time. I write off cinematic games completely because their emotional highs don't come intrinsically from playing the game but from overwhelming the player with expensive hollywood audio/visuals and conveyor belting the player along rather linear paths like in FF13 and Call of duty.

Now there's nothing wrong with linear cinema fest games, but we've moved along way away from a game being a game with videogame like things like say smash TV where there was lots of imagination and creativity to "just another action movie first person/third person shooter". They are one shot games, you play them and then they collect dust. They have no real long term value.

Great speech there, pal, but that has nothing to do with why you should be able to freely and easily pirate games. Don't like a game, or type of game, then don't buy it. If other people do, and there's enough of that happening, they're going to continue to make them like that. They don't care what you think.

Yep they buy them , just to find out they wasted 50-60$ on a 3 hours piece of shit , so just because they have bought the games , is not the same as THATS THE WAY IT SHALL BE , many sit after the purchase and think WHY....... Book

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
3. Re: Saturday Interviews Jan 4, 2014, 16:46 Luke

what makes it tick ?

Peps lazyness they don't want to move there ass out to the stores and buy there games ,

News Comments > Steam, Origin DDoSed?
67. Re: Steam, Origin DDoSed? Jan 4, 2014, 05:55 Luke

And to think with a cd/dvd and no stupid online shit one could play his/her game with no problem...hmmm Clown  

News Comments > On Sale (2)
21. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 08:47 Luke

jdreyer wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 03:45:
Huh, I can't get to Steam, either through the web or through the Steam app.

Ddos , don't ya just looove browser menues shitty scamsoftware/steam

Devilish

News Comments > New Year's Consolidation
5. Re: 60 bucks for a year-old game Jan 1, 2014, 14:58 Luke

Krovven wrote on Jan 1, 2014, 12:52:
Blue posted this story yesterday, did it really warrant posting again?

See my comments there, if you care.

Simple answer...don't buy it if you don't want it.

Simple answer...don't buy it if you don't want it.

Thats the same frase those " i don't care" peps used when the famous HORSEARMOR came out , and here we are several years after filled with half made games but lots of DLC , so thank you.............. Clown

512 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo