Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 575 (Apprentice)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > DX12: 900% FPS Increase Over DX11 Claimed
56. Re: Into the Black Feb 19, 2015, 04:38 Luke

Slick wrote on Feb 19, 2015, 02:20:
Agent.X7 wrote on Feb 19, 2015, 02:00:
Well, some of us are older. We remember back when PC video games were more about making something awesome to share than making mega bucks. Sure, iD wanted to make money to pay themselves, but Wolfenstien and Doom and shit were made to be awesome for people to play with the benefit of making money.

Now? Games are made to make millions, and we just pray there's some fun in there somewhere.

It's human nature. Motion pictures, video games - all art is eventually co-opted by corporations for the express purpose of making them money. It's why a lot of first time film makers have these great films that inspire us and then they are zombified by the Hollywood machine and come up with shit for ever after.

This is such garbage and you know it.

You remind me of baby boomers who say that everything was better back in the 1950's. you're remembering a world that never existed, you're deluded with a combination of rose-lensed nostalgia glasses, and intense hatred for everything currently in front of you. maybe you always wanted to become a fireman or a policeman, and you didn't, you rue and lament your lost life. You pine for simpler times, as you've all but abandoned everything good about this world. The only thing that lets you cling to life is manufacturing hyperbole on message boards. for the trolols.

"Do you remember the time when people didn't work for money?"
*projectile vomit*

This is such garbage and you know it.

And you magoo sure knows better , child of DLC generation

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > WoW Patch Next Week
19. Re: WoW Patch Next Week Feb 18, 2015, 17:13 Luke

Well just remember that what you see is what all the Whining have asked for : i don't have time to play , i don't want to grind , i dont want to wait for the good stuff , and so on.. first you Whining then you Whining and the result is this so gratz to your self for this as it turned out to be SAD game  

News Comments > Ubisoft Financials
4. Re: Ubisoft Financials Feb 12, 2015, 18:03 Luke

Suppa7 wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 18:00:
Creston wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 17:44:
Release terribly broken games: get record sales.

Yeah, that's the way to teach publishers not to release broken shit, gamers...

You have to understand kids dont' understand they are getting shit. Hence the problem. If we were kids all over again we'd see the ads and buy the games because we don't have 20+ years of gaming history like many of us oldsters. We were just as suckerish as kids. Do you remember the cartoons we used to watch as kids that make us kinda wince when we are now adults?

Same shit. The great thing about kids - is that they don't discriminate, the bad thing about kids... is the exact same thing.

I guess thats why they are making so many remastered versions of the old shit you talk about...gamewise

News Comments > Evolve Skin Costs Tallied
16. Re: Evolve Skin Costs Tallied Feb 12, 2015, 07:36 Luke

nin wrote on Feb 11, 2015, 20:13:
It's $60 on both...but it's still a fucking insane rip off. It astounds me people give these fucks money.

This isn't even the "stuff we don't have done yet, and won't for months". This is launch day shit, that's been ready to go. Remember that 3 gig patch? Here ya go!

Enjoy getting ripped off!

but it's still a fucking insane rip off. It astounds me people give these fucks money.

Like star Citizen right !

News Comments > Diablo III Cheaters Banned
11. Re: Diablo III Cheaters Banned Feb 10, 2015, 12:28 Luke

But But they blizzi told us that the reason for this online thing was to keep out the cheaters , and we belived them, why ....why...whyyyyyyyyy  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Feb 9, 2015, 17:38 Luke

Star Citizen  

News Comments > Star Citizen January Report; Funding Passes $72M
9. Re: Star Citizen January Report; Funding Passes $72M Feb 7, 2015, 14:28 Luke

They are so full of shit about how much Money they get , tho the monkeys sucks it up just fine , Clown 's  

News Comments > Evolve Unlocks in Match-3 Game
16. Re: Into the Black Feb 1, 2015, 06:19 Luke

verybad1 wrote on Jan 31, 2015, 20:41:
Hope it fails, and I hope it puts them out of business. Sick of money first games.

I'm fine with people making money off their work, but when the thing just looks like "Hey, lets make money off of those stupid customers, they won't understand that we're screwing them." kind of systems. Them I'm not gonna help them along. The basic idea for the game is pretty cool, but the money first crap has got to go.

Say thank you to all those DLC lovers and those WHO support funded games they are the real Clown 's here

News Comments > Sell Items for Non-Valve Games on Steam Workshop
16. Re: Sell Items for Non-Valve Games on Steam Workshop Jan 29, 2015, 06:24 Luke

InBlack wrote on Jan 29, 2015, 03:11:
Sepharo wrote on Jan 29, 2015, 02:46:
It's like you're a junk collector who is allowed to freely collect random junk and sell that junk to other junk collectors at the "Steam Market". The owner of the junk pile takes 10% of those sales though he doesn't charge you for the junk itself... But if you wanted to you could pay for specific junk. Some specific junk is created in the junk pile owner's "Steam Workshop" and a small percentage of that junk gets picked by the junk pile owner to litter his junk pile. The creators of this junk get 25% of the specific sales of the junk they created in the junk pile owner's workshop.

*Reads three times*

*Head explodes*

*Reads three times*

*Head explodes*

Typical steam lover

News Comments > Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M
18. Re: Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M Jan 28, 2015, 16:24 Luke

jdreyer wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 15:31:
I think a big worry I have is simply the amount of manual shit that it looks like you have to do. You have a long landing animation. You have to manually walk to a shop to go shopping. You have to manually return your gun to the ship if you are denied admittance. The way things are implemented now, is it immersive? Yes, but it doesn't seem to respect the player's time.

At least there are jump points, so there's that.

Its called " Playing the game " if you don't have the time to play well i am pretty sure there will be many other games now to "fund"

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered Collection Next Month
23. Re: Homeworld Remastered Collection Next Month Jan 26, 2015, 12:57 Luke

Funny how peps want to wait for this game to go on sale , but don't have nada problem putting 1000$ or more for a pixel ship in star Citizen , Wall guess those peps are feeling important like " We made the game" jezz  

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered Collection Next Month
11. Re: Homeworld Remastered Collection Next Month Jan 26, 2015, 10:59 Luke

Task wrote on Jan 26, 2015, 10:31:
Disappointed that there is no option to buy it in a box on a disc.

Well you can thank the LAZY fat peps for that

News Comments > Star Citizen at $70M; New Arena Commander Patch
34. Re: Star Citizen at $70M; New Arena Commander Patch Jan 26, 2015, 06:09 Luke

jdreyer wrote on Jan 26, 2015, 03:22:
Redmask wrote on Jan 25, 2015, 08:48:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 25, 2015, 03:15:
You could just skip them, but for Blue they're a money maker since they attract a lot of attention.

Has he actually said that?

No, but it's obvious. Each time he posts a SC thread, it balloons to 50 or 100 comments. Obviously it's driving traffic, and he's making ad money off it. And I'm for that. I want Blue to be compensated to the point that he continues to find this venture worth his time and effort.

Obviously it's driving traffic, and he's making ad money off it. And I'm for that

Sure we can see that , by the way you post..............blues are a website made by the few FOR the few.

News Comments > Star Citizen at $70M; New Arena Commander Patch
23. Re: Star Citizen at $70M; New Arena Commander Patch Jan 25, 2015, 16:04 Luke

CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 25, 2015, 10:50:
Slashman wrote on Jan 25, 2015, 10:16:
My suggestion is to grow up and learn to accept differing opinions.

Exactly what I was thinking. The whole post came across as "bohoo mommy someone on the internet has a different opinion than me!!!11". Silly.

Besides, no one forces anyone to read the comments here so might as well just come here and solely read the news if it disturbs him that much. And there is an ignore function so if part-time trolls like myself disturb him or anyone, well, feel free to use it.
And I also agree that this site has always had its fair share of jaded, cynical bastages and sarcastic old fucks. Nothing new. Move along...

"bohoo mommy someone on the internet has a different opinion than me!!!11". Silly

And that mr can go both ways..just for the record. Baby

News Comments > Morning Interviews
23. Re: Morning Interviews Jan 22, 2015, 14:06 Luke

Graham wrote on Jan 22, 2015, 13:50:
nin wrote on Jan 22, 2015, 09:16:
Robb seems like his heart is in the right place, but just as that 2K representative lurked at the back of the room, a massive corporation with stock and investors looms over the whole operation.

Tells you all you need to know.

Hey, Robb? Think about who you shack up with next time, and maybe people won't think badly of you?

Did you read the rest of the article, where it points out that this project was rescued from the brink after THQ cratered? You think that maybe they didn't have a choice?

The judgement is strong here, but this to me seems like a good solution: sell the game, include all the maps, and sell optional characters to keep the funding going. Assuming that the DLC characters are priced reasonably I can't imagine why anyone has a problem.

I can't imagine why anyone has a problem

you will when it all becomes funded and dlc'ed Clown 's

News Comments > Morning Interviews
8. Re: Morning Interviews Jan 22, 2015, 10:48 Luke

JeffD wrote on Jan 22, 2015, 10:45:
DLC is the in-app purchases of pc gaming.. NO one likes it accept the game companies.

there is a reason WHY it is there...go figure

News Comments > Star Citizen Public Test Universe for All Backers
30. Re: Star Citizen Public Test Universe for All Backers Jan 21, 2015, 16:08 Luke

Backers.....hmm makes sense Clown 's  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Beta Access with Founder's Pack
11. Re: Heroes of the Storm Beta Access with Founder's Pack Jan 21, 2015, 02:24 Luke

But i guess it's ok to pay lots of Money for the beta test of star of Citizen Laugh  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 17, 2015, 03:21 Luke

Cutter wrote on Jan 16, 2015, 12:00:
garrywong wrote on Jan 16, 2015, 11:03:
What do you care about spyware when you post links directly to the FBI website...

Go offline and stay off line than. The only place you'll be safe is in your bunker with your tinfoil hat on.

looking at what have seen the light i would say tinfoil hat is ok to have on , so maybe you should take of your " i belive in all " sunglasses

News Comments > Turtle Rock on Evolve DLC Backlash
40. Re: Turtle Rock on Evolve DLC Backlash Jan 16, 2015, 18:28 Luke

Just don't forget all you star Citizen pre buyer , but i guess thats another story........offcourse Rolleyes2  

575 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo