Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 433 (Amateur)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 27, 2013, 06:56 Luke

Lord Tea wrote on Aug 27, 2013, 02:10:
YAWN. Don't we already know? No one with a sane mind is on upload-your-life FB.

But But its all about ME ME ME see me hear me LIKE ME

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Neverwinter Free & Premium Content Next Month
8. Re: Neverwinter Free & Premium Content Next Month Jul 16, 2013, 14:13 Luke

Gadzooks wrote on Jul 16, 2013, 12:22:
These packs are actually the best bang for your buck. Every character gets the companion AND the mount, which alone, is cheaper than buying them seperately from the shop.

For the person who is just fooling around with one character in the game, its certainly not worth it. But for someone who is serious about the game, and plans to play 2 or more characters, and is thinking about spending money on the game... this really is the best deal for what you get.

But for someone who is serious about the game

Like pay to win.................yup got it..... Book

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jun 3, 2013, 11:24 Luke

World of Warcraft movie starts shooting early 2014 How many subs will the game still have by the time this finally debuts?

Well a free pet will go a long way.... Book

News Comments > Ubisoft Financials
37. Re: Ubisoft Financials May 17, 2013, 15:18 Luke

Krovven wrote on May 16, 2013, 17:27:
Luke wrote on May 16, 2013, 16:27:
Krovven wrote on May 16, 2013, 16:08:
Luke wrote on May 16, 2013, 08:40:
All i want is to buy a game install it without any of top 3 spyware software : 1 steam 2 uplay 3 gfwl

ohh and back then you got a nice box with paper manual and all funny stuff now...
you get a browser window telling you how many games you have and don't get me started on that shitty DLC , guess peps are to lazy to move there a.. to go out and buy there games sooo easy to sit on your a... click and you got your game.

Book

Most PC games don't even have a retail releases any more.

Materialism isn't something to be proud of by the way.

But everyone else is lazy because you have a compulsive need to have something pretty on the shelf to look at? /facepalm

don't hit your self to hard you like spyware i don't , and yes you can still get retail games tho to know that you have to get outside...to hard for some i guess Clown

You can still get "some" PC games at retail. Most you cannot. And the majority of the few titles still sold at retail are increasingly becoming Steamworks titles, or in the case of EA games, Origin titles.

The argument of Steam being spyware is long over, and you lost. If you still think it is spyware, then you are a stupid idiot that probably thinks the moon landing was done at a studio in hollywood.

But you stay strong, don't play any game that uses a digital distro service. As the rest of the world moves forward, we won't miss you.

Now looking at your post history, you basically never have anything of intelligence to contribute. I'll just ignore you now and save myself from any more idiotic ramblings.

intelligence to contribute Hmm do you ?

well what ever
I still play lots of Real Games , not those cinematic 3 hours so called Games ,filled with spyware facebook dlc links , stores to buy.
i don't know you so why should i care about you Clown

25. Re: Ubisoft Financials May 16, 2013, 16:27 Luke

Krovven wrote on May 16, 2013, 16:08:
Luke wrote on May 16, 2013, 08:40:
All i want is to buy a game install it without any of top 3 spyware software : 1 steam 2 uplay 3 gfwl

ohh and back then you got a nice box with paper manual and all funny stuff now...
you get a browser window telling you how many games you have and don't get me started on that shitty DLC , guess peps are to lazy to move there a.. to go out and buy there games sooo easy to sit on your a... click and you got your game.

Book

Most PC games don't even have a retail releases any more.

Materialism isn't something to be proud of by the way.

But everyone else is lazy because you have a compulsive need to have something pretty on the shelf to look at? /facepalm

don't hit your self to hard you like spyware i don't , and yes you can still get retail games tho to know that you have to get outside...to hard for some i guess Clown

16. Re: Ubisoft Financials May 16, 2013, 08:40 Luke

Book

News Comments > BlizzCon Ticket Sales Tonight
10. Re: BlizzCon Ticket Sales Tonight Apr 25, 2013, 03:03 Luke

But but folks you will get a free pet.....  

News Comments > Free StarCraft II Name Changes
13. Re: Free StarCraft II Name Changes Jan 14, 2013, 07:57 Luke

Free Starcraft II name changes

OOOHHHH Book

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 20, 2012, 23:37 Luke

Omg i loose all my freinds i better pay!
First make them zombies then get them to pay.......FACESHIIIIIIIT

Book

News Comments > F2P Command & Conquer Beta Early Next Year
39. Re: F2P Command & Conquer Beta Early Next Year Nov 6, 2012, 00:24 Luke

Well i guess there is a reason there are so many Remakes of old pc games beeing made Book  

News Comments > F2P Command & Conquer Beta Early Next Year
22. Re: F2P Command & Conquer Beta Early Next Year Nov 5, 2012, 07:51 Luke

Prez wrote on Nov 5, 2012, 07:10:
Suppa7 - How in the hell did we go from me talking about great gaming on the PC to how bad Nintend's ancient properties are. Who cares??? I'm talking PC gaming. I couldn't care any less if those kiddies games had never existed in the first place.

Anyway, it sounds like you need to find a new hobby then Suppa, because you are impossible to please when it comes to gaming. Go make love to your Super Mario cartridge and your Akalabeth floppies one last time then move on to new things; the rest of us will enjoy the great experiences gaming today has to offer the unjaded, non-bitter gamers.

well enjoy your railroad pc games , games are booring today
could also be i am getting to old, but games sure not worth the money they cost Book

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfixes
7. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 14:10 Luke

nin wrote on Nov 1, 2012, 11:15:

Wow, finish your stupid game already

Why do you care? You don't play it.

Maybe he did play it , hell even bought the CE version , just to find out he was Butt fucked the dry way , like many think they were , not all like that....some do i see

News Comments > Diablo III Patched
8. Re: Diablo III Patched Oct 17, 2012, 07:49 Luke

Armengar wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 06:15:
Well I think im still the only person having fun. You see, I like "the patrician" type games and I see D3 as being a hack n slash with a trading meta game included.

I love the D3UP.com website, If im on the AH then I have that site in my second monitor and D3 on windowed in my primary.

I might be niche but I still like D3. Finally completed it with my WD the other day, spent about 5M all in so not exactly a powerhouse build. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KK20-2930/hero/11514245

overall I like the new patch. keep it coming!

Well guess it's good for you then................. Book

News Comments > Blizzard Books Seminar Mentions WoW Patch Plans
6. Re: Blizzard Books Seminar Mentions WoW Patch Plans Oct 16, 2012, 07:47 Luke

Creston wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 15:04:
nin wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 09:12:
Thought everyone hated Knaak?

Really? I think he's pretty good. He wrote one series (about grey something or other) that was awfully boring, but I like most of his other stuff. Admittedly I haven't read him in yonks, so maybe he's gone downhill.

In any case, Stackpole is fantastic and anyone who doesn't agree can go suck on the Death Star laser!

Creston

Stackpole is fantastic

Well so WAS blizzard and we all (or most do) know what way they went Book

News Comments > Diablo III Version 1.0.5 Tomorrow
16. Re: Diablo III Version 1.0.5 Tomorrow Oct 16, 2012, 01:04 Luke

eunichron wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 00:43:
LaxerFL wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 00:09:
Where did you get the idea that I spent 200 hours playing? I said I couldn't even finish Inferno. I think I played about 60 hours total. 55 on my WD and maybe 5 hours on the other bullshit boring classes.

I'm just confused why you would think I played for hundreds of hours?

Whoa settle down. I didn't mean you specifically, but players in general. Like Ozmodan down there who claims to have put 400 hours into it but says the game isn't fun . To which I reiterate, if one does not enjoy the game, why would one invest so much time in it?

Why talk about a game if ya havend played it,
why talk about the game when you have put 400+ into it
When is it ok to talk about a game like this POS Clown

News Comments > Diablo III Monster Power Detailed
27. Re: Diablo III Monster Power Detailed Oct 13, 2012, 03:32 Luke

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 12, 2012, 19:34:
A bit more on topic, This system seems ok. I'll probably go back and play some D3 at some point in the distant future, I'm about 27 hours in to X-Com Classic Mode, everybody is a full colonel, every country except cowardly Russia is still with me and has satellite coverage, upgraded Interceptors are blowing UFOs out of the sky, the end draws near(?).

Of course, there's still my BL2 coop group moving at a snail's pace, TL2 and SoaSE Rebellion... it could be awhile. Nice to see Blizzard at least attempting to address some of their mistakes.

The real issue is still the drop rates designed around the existence of the AHs, as others have mentioned and that might never get fixed.

Looking at your name i do think you will succed in going back to this "game"

News Comments > WoW Toon Genocide Hotfixed
19. Re: Steam Bestsellers Oct 9, 2012, 07:50 Luke

IQ wrote on Oct 8, 2012, 16:46:
Trevellian wrote on Oct 8, 2012, 15:08:
Pandaria is so bad even the NPC's are trying to find a way out.

Except people who have tried it say its the best expansion yet.

Ahh come on you belive that?...jezz Clown

News Comments > WoW Passes 10M Subscribers Again
67. Re: WoW Passes 10M Subscribers Again Oct 5, 2012, 07:52 Luke

wow has been cooked down to a four button console game , 10 mil they say ..sure and if they told ya the earth was flat you would belive them also Book  

News Comments > Mists of Pandaria Sales Disappointing?
45. Re: Mists of Pandaria Sales Disappointing? Sep 28, 2012, 08:16 Luke

Ok now diasco 3 and wanda panda is released they can be sold lets hope something good comes out of that Book  

News Comments > Mists of Pandaria Sales Disappointing?
39. Re: Mists of Pandaria Sales Disappointing? Sep 28, 2012, 03:33 Luke

JeffD wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 21:01:
Uhmm.. the last thing i wanted to do monday night was drag my ass out to buy pandaria at midnight. Go digital sales?

"Lazard analysts believe Pandaria's digital sales won't make up for its poor retail performance"

Fuck you it won't... it is an expansion.. an expansion that you don't even need the dvd that comes with it for. you pay $39 bucks from a credit card.. and boom your in. No pre download.. no wasting gas.. nadda.

Stupid research companies.

Easy now Easy now , nobody will take your wanda panda game away from you Book

433 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo