Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 761 (Graduate)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 12, 2015, 15:05 Luke

Give us a C@C ups wrong 1  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 11, 2015, 15:36 Luke

But the braindead zombies will follow what apple do , he press the button and all the apple zombies get a wink via there "smart"phones  

News Comments > Diablo III Patch 2.4.0 Plans
13. Re: Diablo III Patch 2.4.0 Plans Nov 8, 2015, 10:47 Luke

Repeat of souls patch 2.4.0 auto click enabled  

News Comments > Overwatch Preorders & Details
6. Re: Overwatch Preorders & Details Nov 7, 2015, 04:23 Luke

One big MANGA MP... Rifle  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Studios Launches
9. Re: Activision Blizzard Studios Launches Nov 7, 2015, 04:18 Luke

Kxmode wrote on Nov 7, 2015, 00:01:
Creston wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 23:06:
"Activision Blizzard Studios is yet another way we're celebrating our players and fans trying to milk every single dime out of these IPs," said Bobby Kotick. "As far as I can tell, I can squeeze at least another couple hundred grand out!"

Of course they are. They are a for-profit, publicly traded company. They have a financial responsibility to their shareholders to make profit; just like any other publicly traded company. I swear, some of you people think the video game industry is a non-profit charity.

just go to bed dude

News Comments > StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer
10. Re: StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer Nov 7, 2015, 04:16 Luke

The Lord of the ring...ehm new warcraft movie cost money time to suck people dry....again  

News Comments > Overwatch Not F2P?
7. Re: Overwatch Not F2P? Nov 5, 2015, 19:15 Luke

SimplyMonk wrote on Nov 5, 2015, 18:59:
... and interest in this title reduced to zero.

Thanks for playing, Blizzard! Good luck next time on "Get My Money!"

That is if it is a $60 retail and not F2P with $20 in-store option available. Basically, I look at this game the same way I did Evolve. Could be really fun with a low barrier to entry and microtransactions.

Asking $60 upfront for just TF2 Clone? Nope. Would wind up having dead match making like Titanfall and Evolve a few months after release. Multiplayer only games need as low a barrier to entry as possible so your paying customers never have a negative experience trying to just get into the game.

microtransactions.

you can flush that microshit Clown

News Comments > No More WoW Numbers
14. Re: No More WoW Numbers Nov 4, 2015, 12:01 Luke

Cutter wrote on Nov 4, 2015, 11:32:
Blizzard games from Diablo on were never that good. Addictive? Sure but they were designed that way intentionally. They were the first company to use psychologists in game design with the expressed intent of hooking people on their games with the virtual endorphin rush. Yes, Diablo had oodles of style but the gameplay itself isn't anything impressive when you really consider it. They've been a design by committee and function house forever now. I've enjoyed their products, sure, but I wouldn't say they were good 'games'.

They were the first company to use psychologists in game design with the expressed intent of hooking people on their games with the virtual endorphin rush.

Now put that into the smartphones and LOOK were people are today : people living there lives through the "smart" phone......zombies

News Comments > etc., etc.
12. Re: etc., etc. Wow Movie Nov 4, 2015, 07:07 Luke

The best 15 sec?........says who  

News Comments > Yet Another New Steam Record
3. Re: Yet Another New Steam Record Nov 2, 2015, 12:05 Luke

Slick wrote on Nov 2, 2015, 10:45:
stop trolling blue.

guess the site needs money (click wise) heres a penny

News Comments > Another New Steam User Record
33. Re: Another New Steam User Record Nov 2, 2015, 06:49 Luke

Jerykk wrote on Nov 2, 2015, 04:11:
InBlack wrote on Nov 2, 2015, 02:24:
Well Im not one of those numbers. I was all set to re-install Steam over the weekend and try Total War Arena, but I got an urge to fly instead and spent most of my PC time with DCS.

"Re-install" Steam? How do you not keep it installed when 90% of modern games require Steam? Unless you skip AAA releases entirely.

Very easy not to install that piece of spyware, there is nothing out there that is worth it

half backed games counting on DLC (down load crap) Sellings.

News Comments > Another New Steam User Record
14. Re: Another New Steam User Record Nov 1, 2015, 17:38 Luke

And why are they sending those "numbers" out all of a sudden.

Trying to brainwash the brainwashed...people are soooo easy to fool

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
10. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 30, 2015, 04:52 Luke

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 22:03:
descender wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 20:48:
The XFI drivers here work just fine. Even my front panel works which I can't even say worked as well in 7.

Ah that's good to know. So the entire creative control panel works? With bass options, equalizer, crystallizer and the various modes?

Getting that that to work on W7 was kinda wonky that's true heh.

some1 is lurking ya into winspy.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 30, 2015, 04:49 Luke

Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 20:34:
They should just call the fucking service Nagbook as that's all it ever does. Quit asking me to add friends of friends or join groups or like pages, etc. etc. etc. I don't fucking care about that shit.

Allthumbsup

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 29, 2015, 14:45 Luke

Verno wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 10:34:
LOL people were worried about Microsoft selling some nebulous Windows 10 telemetry data which is only really useful for internal design and diagnostics. Meanwhile their smartphone documents almost everything they do, everywhere they go, they're being actively profiled for commercial purposes and the data is already being sold.

Always amuses me when someone says "oh I installed Cyangenomod so I'm fine" too, not realizing that they need their phone in permanent airplane mode to avoid it.

What a sad state of affairs, the government really needs to get on top of regulating that before its out of control.

You sure know what you talk about i see Clown

19. Re: Why Not Upgrade to Windows 10 Oct 27, 2015, 04:52 Luke

Hanneth wrote on Oct 27, 2015, 02:32:
Windows 10 is much better than Windows 8 and 8.1. So upgrading from those is a no brainier. The problem is that Windows 10 has both better and worse things than Windows 7.

Do you want to watch DVDs, use Windows Media Center, or play some simple games like solitaire without ads? Windows 10 you are paying for 3rd party software there.

Will all your hardware work with Windows 10? I have hardware that is officially supported in Windows 10 and I can't get it to work because the OS says the signature is not valid. It isn't only the company, but Microsoft says it is compatible. Will your software work? Even if it says it will work, I've found some that doesn't.

Basically Windows 10 may be better than Windows 7 for what you do, but it is a crap shoot, they had to have something that was better across the board than Windows 7 and they didn't deliver.

I am still waiting for my start menu back. That Frankenstein tile creation does not count.

Come to me...Come to me...it is ALL free..Come to me..free.....AT A COST

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 21, 2015, 10:48 Luke

"privacy is a fundamental human right."

Ehm ok Microsoft ??

4. Re: Win 10 upgrades Oct 17, 2015, 06:28 Luke

So much for opt in/ out they just sneaks in silence,,,fucking bastards winspy 10  

News Comments > GeForce Experience Users to Get Drivers First?
27. Re: GeForce Experience Users to Get Drivers First? Oct 16, 2015, 13:52 Luke

HoSpanky wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 13:46:
I installed GFE for Shadowplay, which works exactly as you'd hope. Other than that, it hasn't APPEARED intrusive. I only have a SINGLE game that actually needs every ounce of processing power my rig has, and it runs at a solid, SOLID 60fps despite CPU at 95% or more (GTAV). I'll worry about it when it causes problems or performance issues.

The days of running my machine dangerously are likely over. I'm already at Absurd Overkill for anything but 4K, which will likely be economically viable within another couple generations of video cards when 6-12gb of memory is available on the midrange cards. Point is, the incredibly tiny amount of processor time/memory used by GFE just doesn't matter. I'm not even remotely concerned with getting drivers early; I usually let them marinate a day or two before grabbing them anyway.

Well don't need this sniffing tool on the taskbar

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions
12. Re: PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions Oct 16, 2015, 13:49 Luke

People who pays extra for a game via dlc are just Clown 's  

761 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo