Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 504 (Apprentice)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $45M
40. Re: Star Citizen Hits $45M Jun 9, 2014, 05:50 Luke

jdreyer wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 02:21:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 16:14:
*ALL CAPS RANT*

Seriously, dude. We luv ya, but go back on your meds, please?

And also, this: Beatnik
I hear it's legal in two states now, and will chill you out.

And Roberts is doing this for the love. This isn't Bobby Kotick we're dealing with here. Nothing is impossible, but I find it extremely unlikely that Roberts will sell out.

Nothing is impossible, but I find it extremely unlikely that Roberts will sell out.

Tho you are not sure Book

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $45M
17. Re: Star Citizen Hits $45M Jun 8, 2014, 16:50 Luke

[VG]Reagle wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 16:14:
OMG WHAT IS THIS?????? I need to throw up ...

EVEN IF ITS ONLY $5 OMG. ITS PAY TO WIN! $15,000 for a ship THAT DONT EVEN EXIST YET!!! MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE.... seriously??? $45 million? People on Blues News giving over $1,000 each .... seriously?

I DEMAND TO KNOW HOW CAN YOU GIVE THIS nut-job this type of cash?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!! Roberts is LIKE DOCTOR EVIL! Its headed to 100 million....

You all know he is going to "sell the game" before release and walk away with about 100 million????? RIGHT???

OK FINE Blues news posts "CHRIS ROBERTS SELLS STAR CITIZEN FOR $55 million dollars". That will be MY final day on this forum after 15 years here. BECAUSE on that day I WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED. I simply wont be able to hold back anymore.

Let me simplify things. 1.Roberts sells the company..takes $50 million 2. New developers can't live up to his promises because they don't have $50 million 3. You get screwed. Roberts walks.

In the meantime, some advice. Stop having wet dreams about about Wookies and save your money.....

You are wrong about number two , they will just start a new " Buy to win" collection and peps will jump RIGHT in again , thats how easy it is to fool peps Clown 's

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Super Toy Cars
2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Super Toy Cars Jun 8, 2014, 05:07 Luke

Sounds like the right kind of game for the scamsteam to sell Book  

News Comments > Star Citizen Patched
4. Re: Star Citizen Patched Jun 7, 2014, 12:12 Luke

HorrorScope wrote on Jun 7, 2014, 12:05:
Christ, if we are going to get news every-time this game is going to be patched, might as well rename the site StarCitizenNews.com.

or steampuppygames

News Comments > Steam FAQ Adds Early Access Caveat
8. Re: Steam FAQ Adds Early Access Caveat Jun 5, 2014, 04:00 Luke

NKD wrote on Jun 5, 2014, 03:46:
If the developer and Steam make it clear that there is no promise the title will ever reach a certain state of features and content, and you still pay your money for the game in its current state, then that's that. If the game doesn't turn out how you want, you don't get to cry six months later and say it's not complete enough and demand your money back. You DO get to go fuck yourself however.

Early Access is buying a game in its current state with the hope that it'll be more. The hope, not the guarantee. If you can't handle this arrangement, don't buy Early Access titles and you don't have to worry about it. It's pretty fucking simple.

Certainly more simple than trying to come up with some convoluted and ridiculous system for defining what is or isn't a "finished" game.

If the developer and Steam make it clear that there is no promise the title will ever reach a certain state of features and content, and you still pay your money for the game in its current state, then that's that

Does that include Star Citizen

News Comments > Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record
11. Re: Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record Jun 3, 2014, 15:40 Luke

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 3, 2014, 14:34:
. They say this is not only a Ubisoft record, but it also makes Watch Dogs the bestselling new IP in history based on NPD and GFK data and internal estimates as of June 3, 2014.

BS

Peak players on Steam is only 25k. Well below SEVERAL games. There is no way this set any records other than their own.

Peak players on Steam is only 25k. Well below SEVERAL games. There is no way this set any records other than their own.

And there is the problem , to much trust in one place steam is lucky not the only place peps buy/play Clown

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed
73. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed May 29, 2014, 14:47 Luke

SpectralMeat wrote on May 29, 2014, 14:04:
Trevellian wrote on May 29, 2014, 13:15:
I have looked at the DCS games on steam before and they simply just offend me with their prices. 20-50 dollars per plane module? They can eat a big fat one.
I don't think they are that expensive but I know they are not cheap.
I think the bundles that includes a few planes or helicopters are going for $50 individual planes or helicopters are like $15.
It is still not cheap but it is more in line with all the other games that are setup this way like iRacing for example where each car or track costs $12 or so.
DCS is the ultimate sim for planes and helicopters, the amount of detail those guys put into that game is just insane, and no other game comes close to it.

There are other games out there too like X-Flight or IL2-Cliffs of Dover.
Cliffs of Dover apparently is a pretty good game with the mods.
World of Warplanes if you are into pay2win games.

I don't think they are that expensive but I know they are not cheap.
I think the bundles that includes a few planes or helicopters are going for $50 individual planes or helicopters are like $15.

This........says alot about some gamers today...holy Cowboy

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed
5. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed May 29, 2014, 08:50 Luke

a delay to the release of the Arena Commander module

Uhhhhhh Book

News Comments > Steam Machines Delayed
4. Re: Steam Machines Delayed May 28, 2014, 09:41 Luke

they have to put even more spyware into it Clown  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $44M
45. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2014, 04:50 Luke

Rigs wrote on May 24, 2014, 23:34:
NKD wrote on May 24, 2014, 14:56:
Reagle is obviously suffering from some kind of mental illness. You can see the escalating weirdness in his post history. It's like reading the post history of some 10 year old kid.

Popcorn Well, my weekend's booked!

[VG]Reagle wrote on May 24, 2014, 14:37:
Its not hate if its true...try to get a copy of Freelancer and let me know how that goes for you.

Dude, I'm literally holding the cd in my hand as I type this...really, I can throw it up in the air and everything! It's got pretty artwork on it too...

...and if I flip it over, now who's that handsome fellow on the back?! Hmm, well, that must be Chris Roberts! Wow! Hi, Chris! Oh, cool, he waved back at me! Hey, guys, Chris Roberts waved at me!!! OMG! Oh, wait, what's this? He wants to kiss? Oh, well, ok, who am I to say 'No' to Chris Roberts?!

*smooch*

Wow, he's a good kisser!

*makes out with cd*

=-Rigs-=

haha sums it all up Allthumbsup

News Comments > Star Citizen at $44M
29. Re: Star Citizen at $44M May 24, 2014, 18:02 Luke

and then he hits 50 mill and he is : Outtahere  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Preloads
18. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Preloads May 20, 2014, 04:21 Luke

SirKnight wrote on May 19, 2014, 22:43:
ViRGE wrote on May 19, 2014, 22:39:
To preload this game you have to pre-order it. And if you're pre-ordering this game you're a rube.

You should probably just go ahead and get out of gaming. It's obviously not your thing.

You should probably just go ahead and get out of gaming. It's obviously not your thing.

Why ? just because he doesn't say YES to all like you ! maybe you can learn something from him tho i think not...to late for that Book

News Comments > Steam Top 10
39. Re: Steam Top 10 May 19, 2014, 05:22 Luke

jacobvandy wrote on May 19, 2014, 00:27:
Cutter wrote on May 18, 2014, 23:22:
Jerykk wrote on May 18, 2014, 19:18:
And you make this assumption based on... what, exactly? Your own personal distaste for the game? According to Steam's concurrent player stats, the highest concurrent player count for DayZ was 45,398. Today's peak was 30,001. While obviously a decrease (which is common among most games), the numbers still suggest a high level of retention for a game that's been out for months.

And you make that assumption based on what? 2 peak numbers? Those numbers are a pittance. And I said I'd like to see what the average hours played versus total sales are, not concurrent players today. And what does that even mean anyway if they were only online for 30 minutes? I know a metric shit ton of people who bought Minecraft because its popular and ended up feeling ripped off after an hour. You're confusing sales numbers with quality and longevity.

Lmao, yeah, being in the top 10 most active games on Steam is a pittance. I suppose you don't have a game there because it's not worth your time, right? There are only so many DayZ owners, if the majority of them played for 30 minutes and then quit for good, you would not have a chance in hell for 30,000 of them to randomly be playing at the same time.

BTW, according to Steam Charts, which has been tracking player counts every hour for every game since July 2012, DayZ has been played for a total of 13.2 million hours. That's an average of 6.5 hours per person who owns it. Hmm, it appears that's only the last 30 days, too... I'm gonna try to find somewhere that has a measure of the total number of hours played, all-time.

BTW, according to Steam Charts, which has been tracking player counts every hour for every game since July 2012

and peps just looove to have a straw up there a.. Flush

29. Re: Steam Top 10 May 18, 2014, 19:58 Luke

and they all claped there little hands Clown 's  

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander This Month
13. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander This Month May 17, 2014, 14:26 Luke

Arena Commander module for Star Citizen

omg omg omg omg this is just omg omg Wow omg

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. May 17, 2014, 05:12 Luke

jdreyer wrote on May 16, 2014, 22:42:
The Elder Scrolls Online Players Are Pissed About Bots.

What I don't understand is how they let it get this far. Bots have been a problem in MMOs for 15 years at least. Shouldn't bot prevention been written into the code as part of the core logic?

No because its part of the game , also they have a deal with the peps behind the bots , they kow they will loose money on this poc so lets make as much money as possible

News Comments > Watch Dogs Video
7. Re: Watch Dogs Video May 17, 2014, 05:08 Luke

Cutter wrote on May 16, 2014, 21:44:
Besides being incredibly racist and bigoted it's very obviously staged.

Besides being incredibly racist

ahh give me a break ...jezz

News Comments > Ubisoft Financials
6. Re: Ubisoft Financials May 17, 2014, 05:07 Luke

netnerd85 wrote on May 16, 2014, 23:52:
Nothing bad to say about Ubisoft, they are on the ball and as a massive publisher are doing well to produce games that aren't just whoring as well as new IP and random ventures.

EA, Activision, Bethesda Softworks, CI Games, Kalypso should take some fucking notes. Scum bags the lot of them.

Focus Home Interactive is doing alright.

Nothing bad to say about Ubisoft

haha yea right Book

News Comments > Op Ed
18. Re: Op Ed May 13, 2014, 13:48 Luke

Everything with DLC sucks pretty easy no need for pre order or anything
Book

28. Re: Steam Top 10 May 11, 2014, 19:55 Luke

TOP 10 from the scammers , gratz with the kiddy games

pc games at it's lowest Clown 's

504 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo