Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 512 (Apprentice)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Skyrim Ships 7M
51. Re: Skyrim Ships 7M Nov 17, 2011, 09:28 Luke

Gratz to all for your console port , and you just keep eating it buying a game for pc and then you have to make it a pc game

Why even buy hardware anymore there is nada need for upgrade to play those console port Clown 's

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Free Game: Stealth Bastard
27. Re: Free Game: Stealth Bastard Nov 7, 2011, 06:01 Luke

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Nov 7, 2011, 03:20:
Ludomancer wrote on Nov 6, 2011, 19:11:
Right... If it has always on DRM, that generally means it's recording your browsing history, folder and file arrangement, system details, and anything else it can observe since there are no laws against spyware at this time. Why would you defend that, exactly?
While we're making stuff up I should inform you that I've seen your sister working the streets around where I live. She looks pretty nasty but she doesn't charge and her EULA only lists a few STDs.

And maybe just maybe you should open your eyes mr.Yes to all

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 Social Experience Trailer; Midnight Madness Plans
8. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Social Experience Trailer; Midnight Madness Plans Nov 3, 2011, 17:18 Luke

FFS not that facebook shit again.......

Keep saying yes to all that jazz and :

The future of pc games will look like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W1ZtBCpo0eU

News Comments > Blizzard's BlizzCon Apology
9. Re: Nice... Oct 28, 2011, 11:35 Luke

And here we go again "gay rights gay rights" jezz  

News Comments > Quoteworthy - Bach on PC Battlefield 3
14. Re: uhuh... Oct 27, 2011, 02:46 Luke

Gotta love those button mashing quick time events on PC.

haha good one

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3
78. Re: Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3 Oct 25, 2011, 19:17 Luke

Dev wrote on Oct 25, 2011, 19:03:
Drezden wrote on Oct 25, 2011, 18:58:
Fuck Origin, Fuck EA, and fuck these companies that now think their PC games are suddenly worth 60 bucks. What happened to the PC industry standard of 50 dollar games because they didn't have to pay the console licensing fees? Fuck this noise. 50 dollars for your new PC game or I ain't buying that shit. It's mostly EA and Activision I notice too. Typically most of Ubi and THQ's games come out for 50 on Steam.
Probably next gen console titles are going to be $70 or $80, and PC standard will end up at $60.

That's if we don't get much inflation in the next couple years.

sure pc games will go up to 60$ peps keep buying those consol port games

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 14, 2011, 05:48 Luke

Facebook is one BIG misleading piece of software , but i guess peps wanna be misleaded Clown 's  

News Comments > Might & Magic Heroes VI & Patch Now Available
19. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI & Patch Now Available Oct 14, 2011, 04:49 Luke

Eldaron Imotholin wrote on Oct 14, 2011, 04:27:
Gonna buy the game after work.

Shame about the DRM stuff but since I can't invest is both a gamer PC AND gamer laptop, I'm not playing games on my laptop anyway. So the whole "want to play anywhere I want" argument never applies to me anyway. I honestly think that it doesn't apply to right about 95% of you guys, including those using said argument to complain.

So, since I have a constant internet connection at home anyway, I'm not fussing about the DRM thing. I never do, tbh. The whole point of DRM and the wasted effort devs put in it, however, is completely beyond me. And in this way, I'm voting against it. That vote won't stop me from buying a good game, though.

And there you go ....you just don't get it do you ?
jezz

News Comments > Might & Magic Heroes VI Preloads
12. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI Preloads Oct 12, 2011, 17:10 Luke

Dirwulf wrote on Oct 12, 2011, 13:15:
Frijoles wrote on Oct 12, 2011, 09:54:
So what are disciplines then? Do they make it worth the hassle of being online only?

Well, the demo is offline only, so you can still play the game, but when you try to pick a discipline it says "available in online mode only." I don't really know what they do, since I couldn't use them. I guess I could research it, but I didn't.

OK, so I decided to do research anyway. It is as I stated. There are features that are only accessible if you are online.

And some more info:

"Might & Magic Heroes VI is fully playable offline.

If you choose to play while connected with your Ubisoft account, you can gain access to extra game features. These bonuses are all part of what we call the Conflux and are only available when playing online. "

"While in offline mode you will not have access to your dynasty including custom heroes and any traits, dynasty weapons or the like. You will only be able to select one of the default heroes (same as the AI get, there's one specific might and one specific magic hero for every race (why it's not randomized is beyond me) when starting a game."

Offline it would be , i don't give a shit what they try to force you to , with there Always online DRM sp but i won't buy it so have fun soulless ubifans

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 12, 2011, 14:36 Luke

And there they go facebook here facebook there Clown 's  

News Comments > WoW Real Money Trading
12. Re: WoW Real Money Trading Oct 11, 2011, 18:20 Luke

nin wrote on Oct 11, 2011, 18:07:
And bliz continues down the slippery slope...

together with those who say YES to everything............

News Comments > WoW Real Money Trading
11. Re: WoW Real Money Trading Oct 11, 2011, 18:19 Luke

If people wan to waste real money on virtual items that's their bidness

And that's what makes game companies doing it , peps "well if they want to spend real money let them statement"

Give them a little finger and they rip your arm off

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons
8. Re: Ships Ahoy - Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Oct 11, 2011, 15:04 Luke

The hole DLC crap is rape simple as that  

News Comments > Leisure Suit Larry Revival
16. Re: Leisure Suit Larry Revival Oct 11, 2011, 03:16 Luke

Longswd wrote on Oct 10, 2011, 23:37:
Is a modern audience even going to know what a leisure suit is?

All they know off today is Beeing gay so no they don't know what is happening in the game . prety sure the Gay mafia will come around to this game also , demanding gays in the game...sigh

News Comments > RAGE Patched
17. Re: RAGE Patched Oct 9, 2011, 15:39 Luke

headkase wrote on Oct 9, 2011, 15:18:
I'm having a blast with RAGE! With this latest patch I haven't even seen a glitch yet! On PC and had it from day 1: so I went through the AMD driver debacle. Using all the highest settings an I rarely have texture pop-in: it just works and I have to purposely turn really fast to get some pop-in. I know others aren't having as good a game as I am. It's too bad that Carmack and Co. are taking a lot of heat for what was a cluster-f*ck on AMD's end. I'd be super pissed if I was him: AMD spoiled his launch. Sure people would still have had problems but there would have been far fewer problems if AMD weren't so incompetent.

Gameplay wise: this game is great, FPS parts have solid weapons and combat and vehicle parts also just feel "good" with cinematic gameplay to go with them!

Well good for you i guess

News Comments > RAGE Patched
16. Re: RAGE Patched Oct 9, 2011, 15:37 Luke

Are you really childish enough to think computer gaming platforms haven't changed in 15 years?

Not to the better thats for sure!!

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Always-on DRM?
71. Re: gjbloom@yahoo.com Oct 9, 2011, 05:59 Luke

ColBlister wrote on Oct 8, 2011, 21:38:
You can have internet with peachy connectivity and still get hosed. Suppose you have 1.4 mpbs DSL that is rock-solid reliable. Now suppose you try to play an always-connected-DRM game while your sweetie decides to watch some Netflix - guess what happens? Your single-player PC game that is running on your own PC suddenly boots you out of the game.

Hypothetical? Not at all. That's exactly what happened to me every damn time I tried to play Settlers 7. There is absolutely no justification in the world for killing a single-player game in the middle of gameplay. None that will get me to purchase another game that requires "always-on", anyway.

And you are right BUT
Talking to brain washed people won't get them to understand they will still buy it because they can't live without there game , even if they have to sell the last thing they own , peps are only thinking to there nose tip they don't look further out , "compagnies : Ohh they bought that one too ? , lets implant the next one so we can controll even more what those zombie's are doing"

News Comments > id On RAGE "Cluster!@#$" and Lead Platforms
101. Re: id On RAGE Oct 8, 2011, 06:12 Luke

All i can say is "Blame your self" for what we as a pc gamer are getting
Stop saying yes to every piece of shit they release(incl that DLC crap)
and stop falling for that "pc only" crap , why even go buy the newest hardware if all they can come up with is a Console port ITS VERY easy
just say NO , but i guess peps are falling for all that Jazz everytime and have to defend that they just flushed 40-50 60 $ down the drain for
a console port Clown 's

News Comments > Blue's Diablo III Beta Preview
30. Re: Blue's Diablo III Beta Preview Oct 4, 2011, 19:13 Luke

What I don't understand is the hubbub about always online DRM. Aren't we all online all the time? Does anyone have dialup anymore? I mean, my cable connection is 24/7 so I fail to see why this is an issue.

you just don't get it do you

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 26, 2011, 10:52 Luke

fucking facebook biggest spyware and peps eat it Clown 's  

512 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo