Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 438 (Amateur)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > DRIVER San Francisco PC Delayed, No Demo, Mac Version TBD
8. Re: DRIVER San Francisco PC Delayed, No Demo, Mac Version TBD Aug 11, 2011, 04:12 Luke

Hmm where have i seen that "always on" drm for SP.....ohh yes D3 but hey thats blizzard so i guess its alright , if you don't like it you don't like it at all Rolleyes  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New NVIDIA WHQL Reference Drivers
5. Re: New NVIDIA WHQL Reference Drivers Aug 9, 2011, 13:05 Luke

Optional nickname wrote on Aug 9, 2011, 11:52:
are these drivers made to work with Diablo 3 beta?

No they will come later on the AH in D3

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 6, 2011, 06:51 Luke

And yes, send that goddamn spam king straight to pound-me-in-the-ass-prison for the full 16 years! He's ready! Ready for the big ride baby!

include Suckerberg he is a even bigger spam/spy king

News Comments > Thursday Metaverse
7. Re: Thursday Metaverse Aug 5, 2011, 04:37 Luke

Beamer wrote on Aug 4, 2011, 16:18:
I wonder what other nouns Luke puts "shit" into. Are they just proper nouns? Does he call his mom momshit? Does he buy coffee at Shitbucks, watch movies at AMShit Theaters, fly Continentshit Airlines, live in the United Shit of America and drive a Merceshit?

At what point is it tourette's?

look at your prescription only medication Cowboy

6. Re: Thursday Metaverse Aug 5, 2011, 04:33 Luke

Shok wrote on Aug 4, 2011, 22:44:
time for the faceshit junkies to check and recheck there security settings

Luke,

You want to use their instead of there in this instance as it is the possessive pronoun.

thank you

News Comments > WoW Drops More Subs
78. Re: WoW Drops More Subs Aug 5, 2011, 04:26 Luke

LFace wrote on Aug 5, 2011, 03:40:
Bit late to the comments but heres my take. I played WoW for a few years since vanilla (not very early vanilla mind, but maybe a couple of months before TBC) and back then it was hard to level. The quests were not streamlined like they are now.

Back then it took me a long time to level, mainly because I didnt know what I was doing as a noob, but also because there was no big yellow arrow pointing where to go, where to find such-and-such, where the next quest is and so forth. People had to Look for what they were after. Look for the next quest and so on.

Now, WoW is so easy to level and play because it holds your hand the whole time whilst questing. You get to top level in next to no time due to fully streamlined quests that you never have to go hunting for the next place to go. That for me is whats killed it.

I would estimate when I first started WoW and got past the "I have no idea what im doing" phase, then it would take me a few month to get to max level. Now, its about a week or 2 for a casual to level to max. Heck on my first character I stuck with (Warlock) it took about 8 months to get to level 60 - probably because I sucked, but also because I liked exploring and finding stuff for recipes without buying them off the AH. That doesnt exist anymore, its all about BUY ALL OF THE THINGS!!! and ACCEPT ALL THE QUESTS WITHOUT READING!!! and that isnt a game, that isnt fun and its why in my eyes WoW is dying.

spot on , and because people don't have the time to play (so they say ), blizz make it streamline....hmm don't have the time to play , why play then

39. Re: WoW Drops More Subs Aug 4, 2011, 15:43 Luke

Avecrien wrote on Aug 4, 2011, 15:05:
I left the game on account of restrictions to playstyle. Classes get refined until there's no flavor or fun left to them. The endgame was a landscape, now its a queue at the DMV.
I'm not going to pay them just so I can play what they want, how they want, where they want.

I've been itching for Diablo 3 for a decade, but the most recent round of info on that game has completely killed my interest. I think Blizz has lost touch with their customers. Shame, as they were once so dependable and steadfast in favor of the gamer over the corporate man.

blizz are not making games for the gamers anymore

38. Re: WoW Drops More Subs Aug 4, 2011, 15:41 Luke

[TL;DR - Blizzard needs to stop doing what they are doing and listen to what the players would like.

thats what they are doing , by nerf nerf nerf the game ,

1. Re: Thursday Metaverse Aug 4, 2011, 15:24 Luke

that shitberg don't give a shit about the users
time for the faceshit junkies to check and recheck there security settings

News Comments > Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More
373. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 3, 2011, 06:08 Luke

Dev wrote on Aug 3, 2011, 05:41:
Luke wrote on Aug 3, 2011, 04:49:
They are NOT going to do offline SP with D3. Give up all hope about it now.

And i am pretty sure YOU know that

Yes I do, based on what blizzard has said. Such as the quote I linked a few posts ago about a blizz employee complaining he couldn't play d3 on an airplane flight since its NOT playable offline. That article was also linked on bluesnews front page.

In addition to blizzard saying this is the case in multiple places in multiple ways (such as even this very story this thread is about), I also gave logical reasons why this MUST be so if they are to continue on the course of unified SP & MP characters and want to have real money involved.

ok , well guess we have to wait and see how it all turns out

News Comments > Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More
370. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 3, 2011, 04:49 Luke

They are NOT going to do offline SP with D3. Give up all hope about it now.

And i am pretty sure YOU know that

361. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 2, 2011, 19:34 Luke

StingingVelvet wrote on Aug 2, 2011, 18:47:
Even if they said they would patch out the online requirement after a certain amount of time I would probably buy it.

So now you buy it ? , mkay

323. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 2, 2011, 08:40 Luke

Efflixi wrote on Aug 2, 2011, 07:29:
I am not going to read all 315+ comments in this thread, i don't have the time nor the patience to read so many idiots bitching.

Maybe you can PAY someone to read it for you , slacker

blizz could just make 1 install sp with no record after complete of the sp , and 1 mp install with all spyware installed , that way you got a choice , but noooonooo

What do you think WoW is? OMG, that has online DRM!

and it was sold as a mmorpg not as a singelplayer

can't imagine people wanting to play the game over and over in single player only.

ohh so you don't think peps are playing online game over and over again
wow a game SOLD as a onlinegame , peps have made alts over and over again running the same quest doing the same numb clicking , maybe there are some who just want to play a sp (D3) and not the online where you get harasment bully and kicked or what ever those red bullish youngster/older are doing ,

313. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 2, 2011, 04:46 Luke

, I'm all for the Pay to Win mechanic. Book

hmm

275. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 1, 2011, 20:57 Luke

The bottom line is: for all the complaining in the world, if we all go and buy the game anyway then we will get more of the same treatment. The influence we have as consumers is massive but we have to be prepared to say no sometimes. The chance of Diablo 3 being as mind blowing and genre defining as its predecessors is unlikely as a decade of imitators has been released now making the genre overcrowded. As much as the game looks slick and fun, it seems to be shaping up as a tradition action RPG with community features which I fear is more derivative than innovative.

hear hear
tho sadly most of the peps are use to click " I Like it" so they can't say no

256. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 1, 2011, 19:26 Luke

So you're terrified of what "faceshit" can learn about you, but you run anti-virus?
You know that tracks a ton, too, and unlike everything else you mentioned it's always running in the background, eating CPU cycles, checking what you do and looking at your files.

Man, that's kind of funny.

not terrified at all because i don't and never will use that or those programs were you are forces to say yes you may sent all my data info to 3rd party compagnies ,and yes they may use it to spam me with things they think i need , how in heaven can people be so brainless

231. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 1, 2011, 18:17 Luke

Rattlehead wrote on Aug 1, 2011, 18:06:
You can try to paint me a pirate all you like to deflect my arguments but I see it for the bullshit it is.

The only bullshit is coming from you. You can try to justify your morale crusade against this DRM by pirating the game for some holy cause, but in the end your just another stinking, lying thief.

The only stinking lying thief here is Blizzard , sniffing what you do who you talk to , what you like where you buy things ,and so on , there are NO need for that spyware to run in the background for a SP , but i guess peps are use to get sniffed up there asses with all those shit programs like faceshet , twitter , google+ that they don't give a jazz anymore...Hell just turn your antivirus off no need

222. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 1, 2011, 17:51 Luke

fuck blizzard whinniberg  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 23, 2011, 10:01 Luke

How to Hide From Annoying People on Google+

very easy , don't install it

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 19, 2011, 07:17 Luke

Lets hope......  

438 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo