Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 506 (Apprentice)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Syndicate Solicits Pirates
54. Re: Syndicate Solicits Pirates Feb 25, 2012, 19:25 Luke

And yet another console game has been released to pc smashing your keyboard to open this door or getting free from chair...once there were games for pc now its all converted console games Clown īs  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 17, 2012, 04:52 Luke

Faceshit now google well welcome to all the " i don't care" the more peps are saying yes to the more they will put into there spyware , sadly those users can't see it they are faceshitty infected

Try to say NO you wont die and maybe they the spyware compagnies will think twice but then again people have to take stand and that is to hard for them , sad way internet has turned out Clown `s

Lazy peps!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
17. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 15, 2012, 03:58 Luke

It does seem to have been thrown out rather slap-dash though, and worse, it doesn't load like a regular mod so modders are going to have to work around it rather than rely on the simple load-order.

Yea just like the rest of the game , to call this DO IT YOUR SELF game , game of the year tells alot how bad the pc gaming has become Clown `s

News Comments > Skyrim Patch
2. Re: Skyrim Patch Feb 1, 2012, 16:07 Luke

well it takes a big patch to make a console game into something near pc game...shit game  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
11. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 31, 2012, 09:15 Luke

Lets all hail the " i don't care" bubbleheads they among others are the reason why they keep pulling shit on our heads , google's new eula is a bye bye and now this  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
15. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 26, 2011, 03:33 Luke

CJ_Parker wrote on Dec 25, 2011, 18:54:
nin wrote on Dec 25, 2011, 17:45:
Why not either wait until it's on sale for $20, or see what sort of DLC shakes out?

Because we as PC gamers need to support Bethesda with early and near full price sales in order to show them and other publishers that it is still viable to develop open world single player RPGs for the PC. Every sale that is not a PS3 or Xbox 360 sale is a score for us. That's why I personally preorder games like Skyrim even if I know I won't likely be getting around to playing them for a while. Iz all about the 'spect and the 'sport, ya know .

Well maybe if they started to make games for pc i would tho all i see is console port , so no support here (full price wise )

News Comments > Unofficial Skyrim Performance Boost
40. Re: Unofficial Skyrim Performance Boost Dec 25, 2011, 05:57 Luke

My god peps buying a game then have to make it run probably with all kinds of tweaks and so forth its just one big console game and people are jumping up and down over it saying "game of the year"
This piece of shit can never be the game of the year if you have to be somekind of mini programmer to get it to run probably copy paste this copy paste that gezzz Clown

News Comments > Enhanced Skyrim UI
36. Re: Enhanced Skyrim UI Dec 19, 2011, 03:44 Luke

To think people are jumping with there hands high in the sky for this ?
this game is nothing more than a console port pure shit
guess its standard for games today Clown

News Comments > Skyrim is Spike's 2011 GotY
31. Re: Skyrim is Spike's 2011 GotY Dec 12, 2011, 08:23 Luke

All pc games have been console port so no reward from here
skyrim a game you buy for pc and then have to make a pc game after buying it , no way that shit can make it imo

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: How Facebook is ruining sharing Dec 5, 2011, 16:54 Luke

Blame you self for ever using FACESHIT Clown  

News Comments > Why I Am Alive is Dead to PCs
30. Re: Why I Am Alive is Dead to PCs Nov 24, 2011, 06:29 Luke

Well looking at how games are maded today there is no difference if it is a pc or console special made game so you mr just go on with your nanananaaa  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
27. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 21, 2011, 04:17 Luke

nin wrote on Nov 20, 2011, 19:24:
Go SR!

Yea GO to console land

News Comments > Origin/EA Bans Follow-up
22. Re: Origin/EA Bans Follow-up Nov 18, 2011, 07:23 Luke

InBlack wrote on Nov 18, 2011, 06:22:
How many of you who posted here bought Battlefield3? Now how many of those who did buy it hate EA with a passion?

I hate to break it to you guys, but you are the reason why EA will continue to poke you (and all of its other customers) with its pointy end in the ass indefinitely...

A++

News Comments > Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway
52. Re: Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway Nov 17, 2011, 09:30 Luke

Faceshit again , well i told ya so , but nana  

News Comments > Skyrim Ships 7M
51. Re: Skyrim Ships 7M Nov 17, 2011, 09:28 Luke

Gratz to all for your console port , and you just keep eating it buying a game for pc and then you have to make it a pc game

Why even buy hardware anymore there is nada need for upgrade to play those console port Clown 's

News Comments > Free Game: Stealth Bastard
27. Re: Free Game: Stealth Bastard Nov 7, 2011, 06:01 Luke

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Nov 7, 2011, 03:20:
Ludomancer wrote on Nov 6, 2011, 19:11:
Right... If it has always on DRM, that generally means it's recording your browsing history, folder and file arrangement, system details, and anything else it can observe since there are no laws against spyware at this time. Why would you defend that, exactly?
While we're making stuff up I should inform you that I've seen your sister working the streets around where I live. She looks pretty nasty but she doesn't charge and her EULA only lists a few STDs.

And maybe just maybe you should open your eyes mr.Yes to all

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 Social Experience Trailer; Midnight Madness Plans
8. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Social Experience Trailer; Midnight Madness Plans Nov 3, 2011, 17:18 Luke

FFS not that facebook shit again.......

Keep saying yes to all that jazz and :

The future of pc games will look like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W1ZtBCpo0eU

News Comments > Blizzard's BlizzCon Apology
9. Re: Nice... Oct 28, 2011, 11:35 Luke

And here we go again "gay rights gay rights" jezz  

News Comments > Quoteworthy - Bach on PC Battlefield 3
14. Re: uhuh... Oct 27, 2011, 02:46 Luke

Gotta love those button mashing quick time events on PC.

haha good one

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3
78. Re: Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3 Oct 25, 2011, 19:17 Luke

Dev wrote on Oct 25, 2011, 19:03:
Drezden wrote on Oct 25, 2011, 18:58:
Fuck Origin, Fuck EA, and fuck these companies that now think their PC games are suddenly worth 60 bucks. What happened to the PC industry standard of 50 dollar games because they didn't have to pay the console licensing fees? Fuck this noise. 50 dollars for your new PC game or I ain't buying that shit. It's mostly EA and Activision I notice too. Typically most of Ubi and THQ's games come out for 50 on Steam.
Probably next gen console titles are going to be $70 or $80, and PC standard will end up at $60.

That's if we don't get much inflation in the next couple years.

sure pc games will go up to 60$ peps keep buying those consol port games

506 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo