Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 515 (Apprentice)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Game Limits Returning
50. Re: Diablo III Game Limits Returning Jul 17, 2012, 18:04 Luke

AngelicPenguin wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 16:23:
Flatline wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 14:52:
PEOPLE ARE SPENDING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON A VIDEO GAME WEAPON. A FEW LINES OF CODE AND A FUCKING PIECE OF ARTWORK THAT IS STORED ON A SERVER SOMEWHERE.

People spends thousands (even hundreds of thousands) on a rock (diamond), so I don't see why it should surprise you. You'd go nuts worrying about what wealthy people spend their money on.

The thing here tho is the other compagnies will implant that shit into games making it a "must do" to win. Stearing the game toward the "use you real money here" point.The "if you don't like it don't use it" phrase isn't worth anything nothing good comes out of this only more bad games

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: Best Year In Gaming History Jul 17, 2012, 17:57 Luke

Prez wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 17:19:
It might be nigh impossible to get everyone to agree on a single best year of all time, but I find it hard to beleive that anyone would argue that there has ever been a 24 month period as prolific as the '98/'99 era in the history of gaming.

When games were made with passion and talent , not like todays "wannabe" making games for the stockholders.

News Comments > Ubisoft DRM Glitch Ends
22. Re: And... Jul 16, 2012, 13:25 Luke

SpectralMeat wrote on Jul 16, 2012, 12:43:
Hopefully they will get rid of this DRM soon. They have some pretty cool games and I am having trouble staying away from them.
Still better then EA where you loose access to your games for talking shit on their forums !

I guess you play Diasko 3 ?and if so forget about this "Hopefully they will get rid of this DRM" because you accepted it with one game tho not the other....Thats wierd don't ya think
I say the attitude blizzi has come out with makes them look even more like ubishit

News Comments > Medal of Honor: Warfighter to Grant Battlefield 4 Beta Access?
33. Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter to Grant Battlefield 4 Beta Access? Jul 15, 2012, 08:58 Luke

it's the shitty business practices of EA.

Just like Blizzard right ?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
17. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 12, 2012, 12:56 Luke

SimplyMonk wrote on Jul 12, 2012, 12:38:
Facebook wants to be your online bank

Apparently Zuckerberg saw Summer Wars too and liked what he saw.

The scammer needs to earn money now...so

News Comments > Vivendi Seeking Activision Buyers
24. Re: Vivendi Seeking Activision Buyers Jul 11, 2012, 14:06 Luke

Well maybe valve cooked the half life episode to long they could have had more money today if.....  

News Comments > Diablo III Patched
35. Re: Diablo III Patched Jul 10, 2012, 17:40 Luke

dj LiTh wrote on Jul 10, 2012, 15:15:
Well i already made my money back from the cost of the game thru the RMAH, i got more use and fun out of the game than 99% of every other publishers titles. I understand that d3 is a let down for most, but when you put it in perspective it still blows most other games away even in its current state. Bliz just raised the bar so high that noone could deliver on it, enraging nerds everywhere, sucks for you guys i guess. As for me i'll be taking a break and picking it up again when the pvp arena's get introduced for even more value on my money spent....err gained? Hmmm free fun.

Oh you made some dime there good for you.
Now take that pos rmah out and what do you have....right welcome

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Beta Details
46. Re: Public Beta? Jul 10, 2012, 05:02 Luke

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 23:59:
Fion wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 16:02:
Ant wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 14:03:
Still no public beta?

No but I've already seen sites around the web giving out tens of thousands of keys. So just snag yourself a key and you're set. :)
Aside from Curse.com I haven't found any key givaways going on. And the Curse giveaway is giving priority to "premium" (read: paying) members. Owell. Guess I'll just wait for it to be released and see how it pans out. That actually worked out well for me with D3 and I still feel like I dodged a bullet on that one.

You sir did the right thing regarding d3

35. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Details Jul 9, 2012, 17:58 Luke

Fion wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 16:14:
I wouldn't call it 'cartoonish' but the games graphics certainly have a defined 'look' to them Luke and not everyone is going to enjoy it. I myself love the graphics and the almost hand-painted look they have. But vice versa I don't play TERA because I think it's visually boring and the character models are absurdly sexualized, even though the games graphics have a higher fidelity than GW2s.

I can only say try and snag one of the free keys many websites are (and will be) giving out and try the game for yourself. You might be pleasantly surprised or you might decide the game isn't for you.

Yea might give it a try to get a feeling about the game thx

24. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Details Jul 9, 2012, 16:05 Luke

Hmm just don't know..i know that graphic is not all tho i think it look like ahh not sure maybe to cartoonish the game may be good but there is something about the look that just give me that feeling in the stomach  

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Jul 5, 2012, 19:45 Luke

Blizzard has some good storytellers

Had sir Had

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfixes; Magic Find Debate; Endgame Woes
26. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes; Magic Find Debate; Endgame Woes Jul 4, 2012, 16:30 Luke

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 4, 2012, 14:21:
Luke wrote on Jul 4, 2012, 13:34:
Yea hell yea and those who did not wanna buy the famous " Horse armor" back then , should just move on , NOW see what we got in todays games " Buy to win" sorry but that card about "if you don't want it you don't have to" is getting oooold.

Buy to win what, though? Your single-player/co-op game? Isn't that the player's prerogative whether they want to speed their progress through the campaigns or not? How does that affect YOU? (Hint: it doesn't.) It's not that far removed from people using cheats or console commands in games to play the way they want to, only in Blizzard's Orwellian online world you need a more "legitimate" way to do that, ergo the auction house was implemented.

You might have a point if there were any PVP in this game, but for that I would hope they'd have some kind of matchmaking system that puts people of similar stats together to make it more fair regardless of whether they bought or found their gear.

Hint it does affect me , when the loot/drop system is how it is
And no i do not approve the " Legitimate" kind of excuse its killing games (that forces peps to play SP online) ,
Buttom line the shady greedy way they have taken was the line for me.
hell there behavior is ...ah gl

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfixes; Magic Find Debate; Endgame Woes
14. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes; Magic Find Debate; Endgame Woes Jul 4, 2012, 13:34 Luke

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 4, 2012, 13:15:
Even plainly stating that Diablo isn't WoW doesn't stop these weirdos from talking about this game like it's an MMO... Since when do single-player/co-op titles have an end-game? You beat it and you're done, that's it. Maybe you replay it with other classes in the case of an RPG, but that doesn't make it "long-term sustainable." An open-world, moddable sandbox like Skyrim barely qualifies for that! So if Blizzard wants people playing as long as possible to increase the chance they might use the RMAH, a potentially endless stream of revenue not unlike subscription fees, maybe they'd better put more effort in creating new content rather than overthinking basic gameplay elements and "fixing" things that are better left alone.

As for the MF gear swapping, what kind of whiny babies actually complained about that? If you don't want to do it, you don't have to! Other people trying to maximize their loot doesn't affect you, so just shut the hell up. (No, I don't do it, but maybe I'll try it after hearing about it.) I think they should make it EASIER to swap gear, by bringing back that hotkey that lets you do it instantly at any time and without penalty. People that want to use it for farming can do so, and people that use it for other reasons (like alternating DPS and defensive gear when needed) can do so, too. The reason people get so pissed off is that they keep restricting what can be done rather than encouraging creativity and freedom in playstyles, which -- guess what, Blizz? -- is the type of thing that keeps people playing for a long time.

As for the MF gear swapping, what kind of whiny babies actually complained about that? If you don't want to do it, you don't have to! Other people trying to maximize their loot doesn't affect you, so just shut the hell up.

Yea hell yea and those who did not wanna buy the famous " Horse armor" back then , should just move on , NOW see what we got in todays games " Buy to win" sorry but that card about "if you don't want it you don't have to" is getting oooold.

News Comments > Diablo III RMAH Issues
91. Re: Diablo III RMAH Issues Jul 4, 2012, 10:23 Luke

Jdrez wrote on Jul 3, 2012, 19:16:
The number of idiots in this thread is staggering.

1. It doesn't matter how much blizz gets sued, they have better lawyers.

2. They don't owe you anything.

3. The RMAH is a great idea because A. you can get your investment back, B. it's awesome making money doing something you'd do for free, C. purists are morons, D. not everyone thinks rpgs are srs bzness, E. it's never going away, neither is the DRM, all games will soon do this.

Get used to it or get a new hobby.

And blizz is not 'in trouble.' There's about 10 million bored WoW players who are going to play Titan when it comes out.

Idiots.

Well good for you..now in other news..today we saw...................

79. Re: Diablo III RMAH Issues Jul 2, 2012, 10:05 Luke

InBlack wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 08:35:
Someone mentioned the 'age of entitlement'. Well if that aint the truth. What the fuck, the guy loses 50$ and calls the FBI? He couldnt wait a few hours to hear back from customer support? A friend of mine got hacked and he got it sorted within 48 hours.

I understand the complaints about the AH and RMAH but complaining that the game is fucking impossibly hard at INFERNO and that its impossibly hard to find any itmes????

Jesus 'age of entitlement' is just about fucking right. Its because of retarded, spoiled assholes who expect everything on a silver platter, preferably while shitting in their adult diapers on their favorite couch in front of their easy-mode console that we get shovelware on the shelf these days instead of proper gaming.

Diablo, hard??? OH BOOHOO cry me a fucking river assholes. Go play some Mass Effect 3 on 'story' mode and keep up the good work.

tuff guy yeaaaahhhh tuff guy bought everything on the RMAH and run through diasko 3 like a hot knife in butter , sure peps are whiners sure they are Clown

74. Re: Diablo III RMAH Issues Jul 2, 2012, 07:30 Luke

eunichron wrote on Jul 1, 2012, 21:31:
This is a long one

Yep so i snipped it sorry for that.

For me the bottomline is the way the tried to mask there intentions
(by looking at how the game behave towards loot) and blizzi's attitude the way it has become. (hell its like i don't know them anymore)

it so smelled of " Lets milk them they EAT all we give them"

They really took peps as dummies.( some may be some may not , it all depends of the eyes looking)

There behavior to the eu forum is as no respons ,
I do still think they work along the goldspammers in some way,
I still think the workers at blizzi are putting Legendary loots up in the AH
yea yea call me what ever

The way they handle the Gspammers is like none exsist even tho they spam with internet adresses hell even in blizzi own forum have they done it.

There intension with there DRM is just pure well you know.

Ohh and btw Games of yesterday are better they were made with passion and you still can feel that in the games , not like today today its like sitting in a train straight ahead

54. Re: Diablo III RMAH Issues Jul 1, 2012, 15:42 Luke

MadBoris wrote on Jul 1, 2012, 14:33:
So boardroom meetings can be quite the opposite..............

i snipped it sorry for that , but yea the passion , the drive to make "good games" are a saga.

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfix Improves High-End Drops
32. Re: removed Jun 29, 2012, 05:00 Luke

rist3903 wrote on Jun 28, 2012, 23:48:
I am enjoying this game a lot and looking forward to this patch. Blizzard will get their shit together eventually, it will just take time.

That being said, 1.03 introduced some pretty horrible stuttering loading lag on movement for me and I would appreciate it if they got around to fixing that sooner rather than later.

And for that AHRPG that you hope will get its shit together you payed 60$ Clown

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfix Improves High-End Drops
18. Re: Diablo III Hotfix Improves High-End Drops Jun 28, 2012, 17:15 Luke

Verno wrote on Jun 28, 2012, 13:25:
Sorry, the ship has already sailed...this whole "let's tweak the game a million times" got old in WOW, and it's not any more welcome here.

Good changes are always welcome, that's really close minded and petty. The boss thing is just a reversion of a previous nerf but the other changes are great and the drop rates are generous.

I think Blizzard is finally listening to feedback and reason. Between these changes, the Natalya set bonus thing and Bashioks post about having a general new design focus I am really hopeful the game is moving in a good direction finally.

moving in a good direction finally
That could have been done before release ! , it only shows they don't have any direction what so ever with this Way to early release
And even charge full price for it.
Tho the funny part is peps forget very very quickly what shitty compagny they are , "just throw in some nerfs and better drops , then the gamers will get back to us and praise us once again"
Peps are sooo easy
Pixels over peps

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 August 28th
15. Re: Guild Wars 2 August 28th Jun 28, 2012, 11:27 Luke

briktal wrote on Jun 28, 2012, 09:57:
InBlack wrote on Jun 28, 2012, 09:54:
Ok...fingers crossed that Blizzard is watching that date and brings us PvP (among the other promised shit) to D3.

The WoW expansion also has a chance of coming out around that time.

They will tho you got to pay to play pvp 1$ pr round if your team win you will get the payment the other team payed but blizzAHrd takes 15% of the winning but still we loooove you blizzAHrd

515 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo