Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 489 (Amateur)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Refunds for Some Korean Diablo III Owners
22. Re: Refunds for Some Korean Diablo III Owners Jun 21, 2012, 14:47 Luke

Flatline wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 14:27:
Creston wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 14:15:
Flatline wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 12:29:
I wish we had that kind of vision here in America. However, here innovation means "figure out new ways to charge you more for less service or product!"

WITH the FCC's blessing!

Creston

America's biggest innovations these days are accounting tricks. Sub-prime mortgages, mortgage backed securities & credit default swaps. Tiered, metered, per-nanosecond billing (sort of a throwback to when mainframe operators charged by the CPU cycle), altered packaging to trim 10-15% of a product out without altering the appearance. Leveraged buyouts where the company you buy bears the debt of the purchase, accounting tricks to make debt look like assets and thus drive stock up, computers who buy and sell millions of stock shares in less than a second to take advantage of micro-fluxuations in the stock market (ever notice how they don't tell you how heavy trading was on a given day any more?)... I could go on.

We don't create things, we create new ways of short-sheeting the market.

Hard one because people today only see there own nosetip.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. removed Jun 21, 2012, 13:17 Luke

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 21, 2012, 14:17.

9. Re: Refunds for Some Korean Diablo III Owners Jun 21, 2012, 12:35 Luke

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 11:48:
How did I know the first 2 posts would be on my ignore filter?

"sigh"
in other news ...today we..... Clown

News Comments > EU Diablo III Patch Live; Repair Costs Draw Fire
42. Re: EU Diablo III Patch Live; Repair Costs Draw Fire Jun 20, 2012, 18:47 Luke

Verno wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 13:13:
Normally your trolls don't even raise my amusement level Luke but I have to admit that "AHRPG" was pretty good

Almost as good as whoever posted that whole "Steam Sweatshop" thing when the announcement was made about Skyrim.

Funny in my eyes you trolls..well what ever

25. Re: EU Diablo III Patch Live; Repair Costs Draw Fire Jun 20, 2012, 13:10 Luke

Verno wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 11:06:
Take it to PMs ladies Gossip

I think the biggest shame of this patch has been that the Inferno changes were largely pretty good and they have been overshadowed by everything else. I don't like the pack changes as I don't think they did enough there, there are still many horrible pack affix/mob combos but at least Inferno itself is more doable for melee now. One of my friends literally couldn't farm by himself on his Barb, I would have to come into his game and help him all the time, I felt awful that he got pigeonholed so badly into a single crappy build. Now at least he can mess around with a 2H in Act 1 and do his own runs.

So far the patches have been two steps forward, one large step back and I hope with the next patch they ditch this attitude of nerfing anything "fun" that can be abused. Diablo is an ARPG first and foremost, they need to remember that.

Diablo is a AHRPG nothing more

23. Re: EU Diablo III Patch Live; Repair Costs Draw Fire Jun 20, 2012, 13:08 Luke

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 10:42:
nin wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 09:44:
What a stain D3 has become...

eh, I still hope they continue to fix things and get it right. D2 didn't get where it is overnight - lets hope they come around....

If you look at how shitty and buggi/laggi/slideshow dungeons this release have been and still are , you still defend those suckers at blizzhord , you really think it is ok to pay 60$+ for this overhyped piece of crap , guess a fanbois will always be a fanbois :
Ahh next patch will do the trick , ..ok next will do the trick..ok this patch will do the trick....next....

Wake up mann Clown

News Comments > Diablo III Down for Patching
23. Re: Diablo III Down for Patching Jun 19, 2012, 14:23 Luke

SimplyMonk wrote on Jun 19, 2012, 13:30:
Verno wrote on Jun 19, 2012, 13:23:
People like finding farming loops, boss runs and stuff like that, it's part of the experience.

Exactly. If feels like they are doing all they can to eliminate the Chinese/Bot farming viability from the game, but in doing that they are basically removing large sections of the Diablo Experience.

I imagine once they get all this nonsense straightened out and they feel like they having the farming under control to where it can't be performed by bots they will release a patch that throws item levels up to 70 or an expansion. That way it would completely invalidate the current pool of "ill-gotten" items.

yea riiiight

News Comments > Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found?
37. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 18:20 Luke

Dev wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 15:48:
Kastagir wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 13:54:
Another day, another Diablo III article. Is this really warranted?
Its a millions seller, top of charts. And every article gets lots of comments on blues.

I'd say yes.

Yep a million were tricked and fooled into this buggi / laagi/ dead piece of money train.and all say yeeeeaaaa

News Comments > StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm "99% Done"
30. Re: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Jun 16, 2012, 07:32 Luke

MattyC wrote on Jun 16, 2012, 03:22:
Creston wrote on Jun 16, 2012, 03:07:
Yifes wrote on Jun 15, 2012, 22:32:
Creston wrote on Jun 15, 2012, 22:27:
I might be interested, but it depends very heavily on the price. Anything over 20 bucks and they can go fuck themselves.

Creston

Blizzard has never priced their expansions at $20.

I know. And they won't even price this as an expansion anyway. 50 or 60 bucks guaranteed.

At which price, they can happily go fuck themselves.

Creston

They have said they will price it as an expansion, so basically you are just making things up as you go. Blizzard pricing has been high, but it has also been consistent since at least the 90s.

Ranting without any info is just as bad as those people complaining they were 'splitting the game into 3' even though Wings of Liberty was longer than StarCraft 2.

Oh o oh oh blizzAHrd says many thing but when you have payed for there game they just turn around , peps waiting for blizzard to make a pooo and they will swarm attack that pooo, because blizz are the..ahh ahh king

News Comments > StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm "99% Done"
29. Re: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Jun 16, 2012, 07:24 Luke

Kitkoan wrote on Jun 16, 2012, 00:04:
Yifes wrote on Jun 15, 2012, 22:32:
Creston wrote on Jun 15, 2012, 22:27:
I might be interested, but it depends very heavily on the price. Anything over 20 bucks and they can go fuck themselves.

Creston

Blizzard has never priced their expansions at $20.

Blizzard also said that each one was going to be its own game, not an expansion so no doubt will be full priced. The price tag is for the campaign.

On a different note, my guess is the last 1% needed to finish is how to shoe-horn Diablo 3's always online DRM into this. And why wouldn't they? Did it with Diablo 3 and the customers loved it so much, they voted with their wallets and made Diablo 3 the best selling game of May. This tells Blizzard that people love always online DRM the most

Ehmm...?..ok

News Comments > Diablo III Tops U.S. Charts
12. Re: Diablo III Tops U.S. Charts Jun 15, 2012, 06:18 Luke

Blizzard reminds me of our goverment nothing they promissed went through and now they close there eyes and won't listen , shitty compagny who feels the need of telling the gamer world: "We did it , we screwed you all with our hype , and we can do it again".

Ohh better keep the hype up further by sending out some numbers , they eat it anyway, well gratz to you Fubard .

News Comments > Diablo III Real-Money Auction House Launches in Americas
37. Re: Diablo III Real-Money Auction House Launches in Americas Jun 12, 2012, 23:23 Luke

Trevellian wrote on Jun 12, 2012, 19:03:
Yey, now I can use this game for the only reason I paid for it.

Ripping off people who are lazy and have too much money to part with.

And while you do that blizzi is ripping you , who is smarter
Clown

News Comments > Diablo III Asia Downtime to Remove Duped Items
45. Re: Diablo III Asia Downtime to Remove Duped Items Jun 12, 2012, 05:46 Luke

Wallshadows wrote on Jun 11, 2012, 22:14:
Well, like others have said, I feel as though there is a a great game buried beneath and it will likely take time before we are able to enjoy it for what it is rather than find ways to nit pick and voice our opinions about certain design elements.

I play it, I grind 5 NV stacks and punch Siegebreaker in the face, rinse and repeat, but I know there is much room for improvement both from Blizzard and with the game and I think that will start with 1.03.

1.03 did not help damm
ok 1.03 a will do it ...damm
no it is for sure 1.04 is the patch that will turn it around ,
mann they blizz got you right were they want you

News Comments > Diablo III Asia Downtime to Remove Duped Items
43. Re: Diablo III Asia Downtime to Remove Duped Items Jun 12, 2012, 05:44 Luke

Slashman wrote on Jun 11, 2012, 20:39:
Dev wrote on Jun 11, 2012, 20:19:
Didn't I just read like 20 replies in the other diablo 3 thread from diablo 3 defenders saying how there weren't any dupes?

You there!!! Close your eyes and repeat this 20 times: 'There are no dupes! There are no dupes! D3 is perfection!'

Ha ha the D3 fanbois mantra

News Comments > Diablo III Item Duping Hotfixed? RMAH to Require Authenticator
103. Re: Diablo III Item Duping Hotfixed? RMAH to Require Authenticator Jun 11, 2012, 22:12 Luke

Smellfinger wrote on Jun 11, 2012, 16:21:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jun 11, 2012, 14:40:
Yeah except the fob isn't a dongle. Different hardware

The end result is the same if RMHA is one of the reasons you purchased the game. Unless you have it, you're walled off from a major feature.

and plenty of people who've been playing WoW already have one. Why have two?

Classic logical fallacy.

At that, they sell them at cost. And you pay shipping so, what's the problem again?

The problem is that it wasn't a requirement until after the game was released and millions of people bought the game with the assumption that RMAH would be a baseline feature.

The problem is that it wasn't a requirement until after the game was released and millions of people bought the game with the assumption that RMAH would be a baseline feature.

And you are right there tho the fanbois don't see it , you buy a game with all the features in , then suddenly you have to give more money to them to user some of the features , this is just so Dunce guess the fanbois are looking forward for the next collection edition from them gonna weight 10kg or more with all that jazz they have to put in the box , and a price near the 400$, instead of killing those scammers money sellers (tho i belive they are the scammers and gold sellers them self ) other compagnies will sniff blizz way in buttfisting the costumers and do the same , but again the fanbois don't care. Clown 's

News Comments > Diablo III Item Duping Hotfixed? RMAH to Require Authenticator
49. Re: Diablo III Item Duping Hotfixed? RMAH to Require Authenticator Jun 11, 2012, 14:57 Luke

ASeven wrote on Jun 11, 2012, 12:06:
But...but... being always online meant no item duping and bots!!!!11!!!

Yeah, in the end the excuses they made to put this game online always ended up happening anyway.

In another topic, master fanboi Krovven once again shows why he's quite the idiot.

Hmm i wonder who is the idiot , those who play this money train , or those who may see what they are doing.
Next up fingerprint gadget to identify that the Authenticator is yours.
You fanbois keep eating every bit THEY come with
thats one hell of a price to play a singelplayer game , and the more you fanbois (fanboys) keep saying "Okaaay " the more will come and other compagnies will dupe it and...ahh forget it blizz my ass they laugh even harder now at you fanibois Wall2

News Comments > Diablo III Patched
37. Re: Diablo III Patched Jun 1, 2012, 14:46 Luke

Dmitri_M wrote on Jun 1, 2012, 13:36:
So the auction house allows you to buy items in game? For what purpose? So that you can skip finding those items yourself?

I've never played any of the Diablo titles (or any MMO). But this mechanic sounds strange. Would I play Jagged Alliance and go online and purchase the best weapon right at the start of the game?

Thats how people plays "give me all NOW " there goes the wooow effect when a better item finally drops.....peps are Clown 's
Thats the sideeffect of all that DLC shit peps love so much , "just go buy it"

News Comments > Diablo III Patched
9. Re: Diablo III Patched Jun 1, 2012, 11:08 Luke

Just release a AH game only so people don't have to mess with that shit , to think you gonna be rich there well if you live in china and games 24/7/365
there are already sites were you can buy gold , all that online shit will ruin games / or have ?

News Comments > etc., etc.
11. Re: etc., etc. Jun 1, 2012, 05:54 Luke

Rattlehead wrote on May 31, 2012, 21:54:
Ah this again...people that buy the game but still complain about the DRM even though it was announced months before release.

Strange how the people with a spotty internet connection can stay online all day QQing about the DRM.

Did it say anything on the box that you may or may not get to play the game because it is ubisoft infected...guess not

not everyone is eating everything what blizzi do , they rolled out the big hype maschine showing spots on tv to get you all hyped and to get what?
they have become just as stubborn as you see ubisoft today Clown

News Comments > Korean FTC Raids Blizzard Over Diablo 3
13. Re: Korean FTC Raids Blizzard Over Diablo 3 Jun 1, 2012, 05:42 Luke

Stop going the ubisoft way...blizzi  

489 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo