Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 525 (Apprentice)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Auction House Change Plans
25. Re: Diablo III Auction House Change Plans Aug 4, 2012, 05:22 Luke

Madguy wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 20:06:
Optional nickname wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 15:40:
I've been permabanned from their forum today, for trolling. I guess that means their entire forum is now permabanned. In a way, I am happy, becuase I seriously needed that kick in the ass to confirm I've been wasting my time playing this game , albeit casually, since May 15th + 1 week for having to fix my blown CPU due to D3 beta and it's unoptimized CPU destroyer.

my problem, along with many others, is that we loved D1 and 2, and are FOOLING ourselves into thinking this game is anything like the previous iterations.

Good riddance Blizzard, I'm going to set my CE on fire and post it soon on reddit.

In the end, I am happy to have this wakeup call, I mean, in all honesty, their gameplay engine mechanics wise, was ok, it works as an arpg so to speak, the mindless clicking ...

but the buck stops there Mike. thanks for this historic moment, you fail. not me. you and your rigged AH, and I pity those to have spent real dollars on RHAH, to each their own with that though.

I'm off to play Path of exile, and praise those indie developers for trying to keep the real legacy of this genre, alive and well.
Their beta invite was sitting in my inbox for the longest time, I was a fool to have let that sit there all this time, until now.

Welcoming also TL2, but I know Runic games is now tainted with Blizzard's bribes to delay their game further on purpose, so I may have to ignore their game too.

money corrupts, and I knew this all along. #@%@# me to hell.

/cheers Bluesnews.

My best advice to you, sir:
- Take a step back from the gaming world.
- See a psychiatrist.

You can say that to those who play the same over and over and over and over and over again.
Blizz could instead of just playing the 3 monkeys (mouth -ears-eyes )
give "some" info more often , instead of letting peps get to that kind of rage were they get banned, but then again they don't give A.S

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Auction House Change Plans
8. Re: Diablo III Auction House Change Plans Aug 3, 2012, 13:00 Luke

Haha fix for the AH...jezz  

News Comments > Diablo III Armory Rumor
7. Re: Diablo III Armory Rumor Aug 1, 2012, 11:48 Luke

Facebook....sign  

News Comments > Uplay Patched
5. Re: Uplay Patched Jul 30, 2012, 21:14 Luke

Snabel wrote on Jul 30, 2012, 21:05:
I finally gave in during the steam sale and bought from dust, in spite of my feelings towards ubisoft.

I'm kind of regretting this now, which is a shame considering the game was quite nice for its price.

Class action?

I finally gave in during the steam sale and bought from dust, in spite of my feelings towards ubisoft.

That sir is weak!

News Comments > Diablo III Wizard Bug Fix; Barbarian Bug Found?
28. Re: Diablo III Wizard Bug Fix; Barbarian Bug Found? Jul 24, 2012, 19:37 Luke

Elricsi wrote on Jul 24, 2012, 19:08:
I have never played a Diablo game, and I find these exploit and bug reports entertaining reading. If it was every stupid minor thing, then no, but an invulnerable wizard sounds neat.

P.S. I loved Torchlight and pre-ordered Torchlight 2. With my pre-order they give you a copy of T1. Anyone wants to try Torchlight, hit me up here and post your steam ID and I will friend you and send it.

It seems there is a new exploit just use mirror image instead and you can go invulnerable again ^^

22. Re: Diablo III Wizard Bug Fix; Barbarian Bug Found? Jul 24, 2012, 18:50 Luke

NKD wrote on Jul 24, 2012, 17:37:
Prez wrote on Jul 24, 2012, 17:29:
NKD wrote on Jul 24, 2012, 11:03:

If this was an extremely popular title here I could understand more coverage, but in fact the game is quite hated and no longer played by the Blues crew for the most part.

With like a billion sales I think Diablo 3 would qualify as "extremely popular" despite the tendency for threads to get nasty. I have a feeling Blue is catering to what I suspect is the vast majority of visitors who never post at all and just scan the major websites for news.

Yeah that could be. I just think we need to keep in mind this isn't a Diablo 3 fansite and people don't necessarily want or expect details on the latest minutiae like bugs and exploits. There are specific sites for people who are interested in that. I've always enjoyed Blue's because it's a convenient high level view of the recent developments in gaming. Its easier to read when it isn't cluttered with news about bugs.

It isn't that bad yet, but I'm just hoping this isn't the start of a trend of reporting on non-newsworthy stuff, or worse, a deliberate attempt to start flame wars to get views. That is the Gawker way, the dark side of the gaming journalism Force.

Does that incl positive news also ??

17. Re: Diablo III Wizard Bug Fix; Barbarian Bug Found? Jul 24, 2012, 16:29 Luke

Cram wrote on Jul 24, 2012, 16:17:
Julio wrote on Jul 24, 2012, 15:54:
Do we really need a new post about every bug or bug report?

Probably Blizzard trying to get everyone that quit to try D3 again. No idea why we need to see D3 bug news here.

I theorize this from Blue's perspective.

Phase 1: Post anything Diablo 3 related
Phase 2: Watch the thread explode, as is tradition. Have a chuckle.
Phase 3: Profit (more hits and ad revenue as people constantly revisit the site/thread to see if someone made a new post)

And what do ya think blizzi gets pr hit.....on there forum i guess even more that RMforblizzardAH so whats the prob here again ?

11. Re: Diablo III Wizard Bug Fix; Barbarian Bug Found? Jul 24, 2012, 13:03 Luke

Do we really need a new post about every bug or bug report? And why do you only cover Diablo 3 bugs? I try not to be that guy who goes "Why are you posting things I'm not personally interested in??" but in this case I think its just a matter of a threshold of newsworthiness that just isn't being met.

If this was an extremely popular title here I could understand more coverage, but in fact the game is quite hated and no longer played by the Blues crew for the most part.

Because this pos is one big BUG there are nada else to tell about it nada

News Comments > Fortnite To Use Online DRM?
26. Re: Fortnite To Use Online DRM? Jul 19, 2012, 13:10 Luke

I did s.. ahh forget it  

News Comments > Diablo III Game Limits Returning
51. Re: Diablo III Game Limits Returning Jul 17, 2012, 18:07 Luke

RailWizard wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 11:40:
wonkawonka wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 11:36:
I have no idea what the cheating is about, but it must be really rampant (and bots must be ruling the roost) because prices in the AH are insane for a normal player, and drops rates are epsilon (and drops are crap anyway).
I played 75 hours, much of it at level 60, quite a bit of it on inferno, and I have YET TO SEE A DROP BETTER THAN YELLOW.

Needless to say I stopped playing.

It's really like they have the game tuned for bots. (both apps and people...)

Yea..i am confused tho what was the reason to do the : Always online DRM for sp

News Comments > Diablo III Game Limits Returning
50. Re: Diablo III Game Limits Returning Jul 17, 2012, 18:04 Luke

AngelicPenguin wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 16:23:
Flatline wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 14:52:
PEOPLE ARE SPENDING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON A VIDEO GAME WEAPON. A FEW LINES OF CODE AND A FUCKING PIECE OF ARTWORK THAT IS STORED ON A SERVER SOMEWHERE.

People spends thousands (even hundreds of thousands) on a rock (diamond), so I don't see why it should surprise you. You'd go nuts worrying about what wealthy people spend their money on.

The thing here tho is the other compagnies will implant that shit into games making it a "must do" to win. Stearing the game toward the "use you real money here" point.The "if you don't like it don't use it" phrase isn't worth anything nothing good comes out of this only more bad games

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: Best Year In Gaming History Jul 17, 2012, 17:57 Luke

Prez wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 17:19:
It might be nigh impossible to get everyone to agree on a single best year of all time, but I find it hard to beleive that anyone would argue that there has ever been a 24 month period as prolific as the '98/'99 era in the history of gaming.

When games were made with passion and talent , not like todays "wannabe" making games for the stockholders.

News Comments > Ubisoft DRM Glitch Ends
22. Re: And... Jul 16, 2012, 13:25 Luke

SpectralMeat wrote on Jul 16, 2012, 12:43:
Hopefully they will get rid of this DRM soon. They have some pretty cool games and I am having trouble staying away from them.
Still better then EA where you loose access to your games for talking shit on their forums !

I guess you play Diasko 3 ?and if so forget about this "Hopefully they will get rid of this DRM" because you accepted it with one game tho not the other....Thats wierd don't ya think
I say the attitude blizzi has come out with makes them look even more like ubishit

News Comments > Medal of Honor: Warfighter to Grant Battlefield 4 Beta Access?
33. Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter to Grant Battlefield 4 Beta Access? Jul 15, 2012, 08:58 Luke

it's the shitty business practices of EA.

Just like Blizzard right ?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
17. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 12, 2012, 12:56 Luke

SimplyMonk wrote on Jul 12, 2012, 12:38:
Facebook wants to be your online bank

Apparently Zuckerberg saw Summer Wars too and liked what he saw.

The scammer needs to earn money now...so

News Comments > Vivendi Seeking Activision Buyers
24. Re: Vivendi Seeking Activision Buyers Jul 11, 2012, 14:06 Luke

Well maybe valve cooked the half life episode to long they could have had more money today if.....  

News Comments > Diablo III Patched
35. Re: Diablo III Patched Jul 10, 2012, 17:40 Luke

dj LiTh wrote on Jul 10, 2012, 15:15:
Well i already made my money back from the cost of the game thru the RMAH, i got more use and fun out of the game than 99% of every other publishers titles. I understand that d3 is a let down for most, but when you put it in perspective it still blows most other games away even in its current state. Bliz just raised the bar so high that noone could deliver on it, enraging nerds everywhere, sucks for you guys i guess. As for me i'll be taking a break and picking it up again when the pvp arena's get introduced for even more value on my money spent....err gained? Hmmm free fun.

Oh you made some dime there good for you.
Now take that pos rmah out and what do you have....right welcome

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Beta Details
46. Re: Public Beta? Jul 10, 2012, 05:02 Luke

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 23:59:
Fion wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 16:02:
Ant wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 14:03:
Still no public beta?

No but I've already seen sites around the web giving out tens of thousands of keys. So just snag yourself a key and you're set. :)
Aside from Curse.com I haven't found any key givaways going on. And the Curse giveaway is giving priority to "premium" (read: paying) members. Owell. Guess I'll just wait for it to be released and see how it pans out. That actually worked out well for me with D3 and I still feel like I dodged a bullet on that one.

You sir did the right thing regarding d3

35. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Details Jul 9, 2012, 17:58 Luke

Fion wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 16:14:
I wouldn't call it 'cartoonish' but the games graphics certainly have a defined 'look' to them Luke and not everyone is going to enjoy it. I myself love the graphics and the almost hand-painted look they have. But vice versa I don't play TERA because I think it's visually boring and the character models are absurdly sexualized, even though the games graphics have a higher fidelity than GW2s.

I can only say try and snag one of the free keys many websites are (and will be) giving out and try the game for yourself. You might be pleasantly surprised or you might decide the game isn't for you.

Yea might give it a try to get a feeling about the game thx

24. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Details Jul 9, 2012, 16:05 Luke

Hmm just don't know..i know that graphic is not all tho i think it look like ahh not sure maybe to cartoonish the game may be good but there is something about the look that just give me that feeling in the stomach  

525 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo