Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 512 (Apprentice)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III 1.0.5 Interview
7. Re: Diablo III 1.0.5 Interview Sep 22, 2012, 16:19 Luke

rist3903 wrote on Sep 22, 2012, 14:29:
Do you honestly expect this company with its track record of patching and tweaking their games for a decade past the release dates to just give up already? Eventually they will have a pretty good game.

Or an extremely well polished turd, depending on your point of view.

Don't see them giving up any time soon though.

Eventually they will have a pretty good game.

And then i ask.....why not from the start what kind of game creators are they?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Anno 2070 Patch
11. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launches Sep 18, 2012, 09:31 Luke

{PH}88fingers wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 08:50:
if you can get over the DRM, this game is fun. I played with a few friends and we had a blast co-op building island empires, assigning different functions. good times

if you can get over the DRM

And thats the problem

News Comments > Planetary Annihilation Funded
18. Re: Planetary Annihilation Funded Sep 15, 2012, 11:55 Luke

Jerykk wrote on Sep 15, 2012, 08:15:
Luke wrote on Sep 15, 2012, 05:55:
Why do games today have that TF2 look allover it way to cartoonish Alien

When using Kickstarter to fund a game, it's usually not a good idea to promise photorealistic graphics. Photorealistic graphics are expensive and it's better to invest funding into substance rather than style.

Sure tho looking at games released today the TF2 feeeling just comes to my mind not all games but many

News Comments > Planetary Annihilation Funded
11. Re: Planetary Annihilation Funded Sep 15, 2012, 05:55 Luke

Why do games today have that TF2 look allover it way to cartoonish Alien  

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Sneak Peak
11. Re: Diablo III Patch Sneak Peak Sep 13, 2012, 15:30 Luke

Tumbler wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 15:18:
How about blizzard just give up some cheat codes and we can spawn decent loot. Boom, game fixed. Fuck your auction house.

Well the RMforBLIZZIah is the cheat database

News Comments > Steam Beta Allows Custom Installation Locations
24. Re: Steam Beta Allows Custom Installation Locations Sep 12, 2012, 19:12 Luke

Sadly people can't do a shit without beeing controled Clown 's  

News Comments > Diablo III Crowd Control Change Plans
28. Re: Diablo III Crowd Control Change Plans Sep 5, 2012, 20:47 Luke

dj LiTh wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 18:00:
Luke wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 17:48:
dj LiTh wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 16:35:
Luke wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 16:34:
dj LiTh wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 16:27:
Well, ignoring the bluesnews d3 bashing which will go on no matter what for eternity, i'd say this is another patch in the right direction. What i find disconcerting after READING the article is that they had to employ the help of the WoW and SC2 teams to come up with a viable answer. Jury's still out, time will tell.

Patch 1.04 will do the trick...oh wait patch 1.04a will do the trick..wait i am pretty sure patch 1.04b has it...nono patch1.04c is the one in the "Right direction".............................. Clown 's

Was patch 1.04 (any version) a step in the wrong direction?

There is no hope for this diasco unless they start all over again , those "repair" won't heal the wound but still some keep the hope up for the next patch to do the job Book

While i dont think diablo 3 is what it should/could have been, i also dont pass off blizzard as incapable. Rome wasnt built in a day...speakin of which...i cant wait for TW:Rome2

Rome wasnt built in a day
They sure did promote that "game" as rome was build in one day

22. Re: Diablo III Crowd Control Change Plans Sep 5, 2012, 17:48 Luke

dj LiTh wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 16:35:
Luke wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 16:34:
Well, ignoring the bluesnews d3 bashing which will go on no matter what for eternity, i'd say this is another patch in the right direction. What i find disconcerting after READING the article is that they had to employ the help of the WoW and SC2 teams to come up with a viable answer. Jury's still out, time will tell.

Patch 1.04 will do the trick...oh wait patch 1.04a will do the trick..wait i am pretty sure patch 1.04b has it...nono patch1.04c is the one in the "Right direction".............................. Clown 's

Was patch 1.04 (any version) a step in the wrong direction?

There is no hope for this diasco unless they start all over again , those "repair" won't heal the wound but still some keep the hope up for the next patch to do the job Book

18. Re: Diablo III Crowd Control Change Plans Sep 5, 2012, 16:34 Luke

News Comments > Ubisoft Scrapping Always on DRM
31. Re: Ubisoft Scrapping Always on DRM Sep 5, 2012, 13:10 Luke

Guess it's a panic move before closing down Flood  

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Sep 4, 2012, 16:30 Luke

Feed the wolfs and they shall eat....... Book  

News Comments > Diablo III Nerf Warning
23. Re: Diablo III Nerf Warning Sep 4, 2012, 04:00 Luke

Reactor wrote on Sep 3, 2012, 22:16:
I'm enjoying D3 after the latest patch. As a Barb I can actually kill things now, which is nice. I'm sure there are better games out there design wise, but I still find the game fun.

I guess its good for you then... Cowboy

News Comments > Playable Female Characters in Aliens: Colonial Marines
39. Re: Playable Female Characters in Aliens: Colonial Marines Sep 4, 2012, 03:08 Luke

JohnBirshire wrote on Sep 3, 2012, 21:40:
I have a ton of female gamers who visit my store.

I hope you sell more than video games there, because retail game stores aren't going to exist in about five years. Many PC games, and now the next generation of consoles, are all going to be download only.

Sadly yes it will all be DLC : Pay to go left , pay to go right.... Book

But as always people will say : If you don't want it don't pay for it

News Comments > Playable Female Characters in Aliens: Colonial Marines
4. Re: Playable Female Characters in Aliens: Colonial Marines Sep 3, 2012, 13:59 Luke

Incomming "Nude patch" Alien  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
13. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 2, 2012, 06:19 Luke

Next up three sided tablet device , then quad , five-six just stop mann Book  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 23, 2012, 10:22 Luke

They should have called it Windows 8 tablet version 1.0....for tablets  

News Comments > Jay Wilson Apologies for Diablo III Comment; Discusses Game's Future
36. Re: Jay Wilson Apologies for Diablo III Comment; Discusses Game's Future Aug 23, 2012, 06:43 Luke

It sounds like a post released on a beta forum for the beta tester (current state of the game post)
We know this is wrong , we know that is wrong.

The Auction House can short circuit the natural pace of item drops, making the game feel less rewarding for some players. This is a problem we recognize. At this point we're not sure of the exact way to fix it, but we’re discussing it constantly, and we believe it's a problem we can overcome

Well get that pos out of the game were is the problem?

News Comments > Ubisoft: PC Piracy Rate 93-95%
18. Re: Ubisoft: PC Piracy Rate 93-95% Aug 22, 2012, 11:00 Luke

I think he gets turned on saying this , he just love to call well nearly everyone pirates Ucrazy Yves Guillemot  

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Rolling Out
21. Re: Diablo III Patch Rolling Out Aug 21, 2012, 12:21 Luke

Malachii wrote on Aug 21, 2012, 11:17:
Optional nickname wrote on Aug 21, 2012, 10:43:

a) increase the $1 transaction fee rate via the RMAH, as more and more people will migrate there. even naysayers.

b) Blizzard is desperate seeing how over 85% of purchased copies stopped playing altogether as of 4 weeks ago.

c) appease the angry mob that is the entire BNET forum, while Blizzard gets to work right away on a much needed story re-write via Necromancer expansion, which for faith restoration, should be a free gift from Blizzard. If I were Mike, I wouldn't think twice about this.

but most of all, I am curious to do some epic damage with my 2H Barb, that already possesses a godly damage stat, now it's going up to 700% on rend, lol, reinstalling is worth it just to see that.

Why do you think more folks will migrate towards the RMAH? Sounds like more drops and better loot with negate this...

Do you have a valid source for B or just spouting off BS?

Also, the Bnet forum is seriously the WORST gaming community I have ever witnessed in my gaming life.

As far as the 2H go, I could be wrong but I was under the impression that only new drops will have the new stats, not current ones.

Matthew

Why do you think more folks will migrate towards the RMAH? Sounds like more drops and better loot with negate this...

Very simple peps will rush to level 100 and to do that they need all NOW and were do you find it....right at BlizzRMAH they fooled peps once and they will do it again , and peps will jump right into the RMAH hole..peps are sooo easy to fool...ehm some are

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Rolling Out
19. Re: Diablo III Patch Rolling Out Aug 21, 2012, 12:15 Luke

Bhruic wrote on Aug 21, 2012, 10:47:
I'd really like to know what their justification is for capping MF at 300%. I mean, I suspect people will be happy that it's no longer averaged out, but throwing the cap in seems a bit nasty, especially as people have spent money trying to get it as high as possible.

especially as people have spent money trying to get it as high as possible

There own fault.... shitty RMAH cheating tool

512 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo