Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 626 (Apprentice)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Aug 2, 2015, 11:42 Luke

yep  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
13. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 1, 2015, 08:49 Luke

harlock wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 08:02:
mystery8 wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 03:44:
Sepharo wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 03:41:
mystery8 wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 03:39:
Sepharo wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 02:22:
Whoa, whoa, whoa... A new operating system installation isn't carrying over the previous operating system's settings? Call the police. Hell, call the news, this is unprecedented;

Considering its an upgrade in most cases and not a fresh install and this is 2015, I don't think its an unreasonable expectation. At least where possible.

Oh I don't think so either. It's just not out of the ordinary, which is probably why MS figured they'd get away with it.

It's funny - my housemate just built a new machine. First thing he did after installing Windows 7 was open up Internet Explorer to download Firefox. Then he removed the IE icon saying "And that's the last time I'll be using that."

this is normal

if you are using IE, you are either stupid or a senior citizen

You sure are a wiseguy.................. Clown

News Comments > Steam Security Hole Closed
11. Re: Steam Security Hole Closed Jul 27, 2015, 10:37 Luke

scammer got scammed....nothing new there  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
21. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 23, 2015, 12:45 Luke

They should ask them self are spam legal "cry me a river"  

News Comments > Hearthstone Grand Tournament Expansion Next Month
6. Re: Hearthstone Grand Tournament Expansion Next Month Jul 23, 2015, 08:15 Luke

As always Lazy people will always Buy to Win  

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS May Come Next Month
154. Re: Star Citizen FPS May Come Next Month Jul 22, 2015, 14:23 Luke

AngelicPenguin wrote on Jul 21, 2015, 18:15:
Quinn wrote on Jul 21, 2015, 09:35:
Zor wrote on Jul 21, 2015, 09:31:
Kxmode wrote on Jul 20, 2015, 15:45:
theyarecomingforyou, zor I'm going to ask both of you two very important questions. When did you back and for how much?

I backed for $930 since 1/2013 (Veteran backer status).
Not sure why this important but whatever. I first backed 11/14/2012, and I've spent $716.43

Two fucking insane amounts. Hope you realized by now that all you bought with it was absolutely nothing. And, tbh, it deserves a classic ROFLMAO.

Depends on how much money you have/make. What was the line from Glengarry Glenn Ross? "This watch cost more than your car."

or your pixel cost more than your....pc Clown 's

News Comments > On Star Citizen "Feature Creep" and More
68. Re: On Star Citizen Jul 21, 2015, 17:55 Luke

Cutter wrote on Jul 21, 2015, 17:17:
BobBob wrote on Jul 21, 2015, 15:39:
10 to 20 years from now video games hyped today will be found at a thrift shop or downloadable from an online retro-archive. Meanwhile, other companies are working on exploring real outer space in order for humanity to colonize Mars and beyond. The consequences of which will likely alter human evolution. You can put your time, energy, and money debating over and playing a virtual game or educating yourself and getting involved in STEM. "Spent X amount of hours playing a virtual space pilot", will neither have a positive impact on a resume nor will it impress a potential investor.

Oh please. IF that ever occurs and it's a big if. It will most certainly not be for humanity's benefit. That sort of pie in the sky dreaming is right up there with jet packs, flying cars, meals in pill form, and moon hotels.

Oh please. IF that ever occurs and it's a big if. It will most certainly not be for humanity's benefit. That sort of pie in the sky dreaming is right up there with jet packs, flying cars, meals in pill form, and moon hotels

AND This Ghost so called game Star citizen

News Comments > Op Ed
41. Re: Op Ed Jul 18, 2015, 08:49 Luke

Bub wrote on Jul 18, 2015, 08:01:
Like many smarter than average people, Mr. Smarts commentary just goes "whoosh" past the smaller minds of your average internet commenter.

Just like the television media, your average person tends to get mesmerized by the spectacle and personality, while loosing sight of the facts that are brought to light.

In my opinion it is time to reign in this wackyness that is crowd funding with a bit of regulation. If not, every huckster out there from tv preachers to diet gurus will be milking this crowd funding bonanza for all it is worth very soon. It is time to require crowdfunding to follow the same kind of rules offering stock for sale comes with.

No....just stop giving any Money at all , besides the Price for the game when it is released its to easy to put a crowd Funding up and then say upps we can't deliver.

News Comments > Op Ed
34. Re: Op Ed Jul 18, 2015, 03:25 Luke

Agent.X7 wrote on Jul 17, 2015, 19:58:
Whoops, he went full retard.

Well thank god we have wiseguys like you then.........

News Comments > Evening Interviews
9. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 17, 2015, 08:41 Luke

if he really wanted to make this ghost he would find a way with or without crowdfunding , but only if he REALLY wanted to do it

Lazy bastarda

News Comments > Cloud Imperium on Star Citizen Refunds
100. Re: Blizzard's Overwatch Hits TM Snag Jul 16, 2015, 07:52 Luke

Kxmode wrote on Jul 15, 2015, 16:50:
dsmart wrote on Jul 15, 2015, 16:41:
descender wrote on Jul 15, 2015, 15:34:
Seriously man, why do you think anyone here cares about any of this?

What possessed you to use Blue's forum as your personal sounding board for this crap in the first place? The only thing I can figure is that he rarely ever bans anyone, so it's a safe place for "the way you are" online.

You do realize that I started coming here before you did, right? RIGHT?! But don't let that stop you from your regularly scheduled shit-posting

I don't believe you can use their Signed On date as a way of saying how long they've visited the site. Many people lurk for years before signing up for an account.

P.S. To all you anonymous lurkers, sign up! Join the conversation.

P.S. To all you anonymous lurkers, sign up! Join the conversation.

But be sure to say what "we" thing is the right thing... Clown

News Comments > Cloud Imperium on Star Citizen Refunds
48. Re: Cloud Imperium on Star Citizen Refunds Jul 15, 2015, 03:36 Luke

harlock wrote on Jul 14, 2015, 20:54:
What fucking BONEHEAD at cig thinks that refunding dsmarts money will actually make him shut up, or change direction AT ALL??? these dumbasses are playing right into each others hands, he's only getting more publicity, more people to look at how shitty his games are and how much of a psuedo-psychotic moron he is... and cig pouting and taking their ball home, crying about "sinister" intentions and so forth, saying "btw, no refunds we have your money, thanks"

its gold, jerry... gold

Are ya talking to a mirror Mr follower Earmuffs

News Comments > Op Ed
64. Re: Blizzard's Overwatch Hits TM Snag Jul 14, 2015, 18:11 Luke

Well i hope they won't refund a shit , them maybe and just maybe people can learn NOT to fund any games out there , shitty way to overpay for games Clown  

News Comments > CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns
155. Re: CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns Jul 13, 2015, 17:00 Luke

BadIronTree wrote on Jul 10, 2015, 13:32:
Julio wrote on Jul 10, 2015, 12:06:
Zandog wrote on Jul 10, 2015, 02:48:
Bluesnews comments are a toxic cesspool of hate for Star Citizen.

There's one reason right there why this site can be great at times. Wonder if there could be a "toxic cesspool of hate for Star Citizen" banner at the top of the page next to the Blue's logo?
Well we are a toxic cesspool in all games not just Star Citizen
But I am a Star Citizen fan and I pledge money to help make CR dream true !!!
Remember you are donating money to help make this game. This game will cost around 60$ when is out and they will keep adding stuff later. Nobody forced anyone to give 2000-10000$ but people did anyway... Because they want something good to be made...

But I am a Star Citizen fan and I pledge money to help make CR dream true !!!

i feel sorry for you overpaying for that pos

News Comments > CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns
76. Re: CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns Jul 9, 2015, 16:58 Luke

Darks wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 16:48:
Before this is all said and done, this game will turn out to be the biggest law suit in the history of gaming.

Chris Roberts wont even be able to find a Rock to hide under after ripping off everyone with false hopes and dreams.

people should just stop Funding any games out there , people are just so easy to trick

News Comments > Morning Interviews
10. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 9, 2015, 12:05 Luke

Kajetan wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 11:14:
ZeroPike1 wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 11:01:
Derek has a less then stellar history in the older PC gaming community. I see why they let him have a voice, with his history with his own overreaching(at the time) space game. I will not listen to him however, his past is one he cannot run from, in my eyes.
Just look at his behaviour last week, when he turned up again on BluesNews after several years.

The discussion started very good, people were polite and i thought: "Ok, maybe he really has learned something. Lets hear him out." But then, very fast, there were his typical unprovoked attacks on people who had the impertinence of disagreeing with His Highness.

Ok, maybe he really has learned something. Lets hear him out

Learned from WHO ? what is it ya wanna have him to say , the same as you or what .

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 9, 2015, 10:41 Luke

nin wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 10:00:
Please stop feeding the narcissist.

yes plz lets all look alike say the same , its so more fun Rolleyes2

News Comments > Star Citizen Executive Producer Departs [Updated]
122. Re: Star Citizen Executive Producer Departs [Updated] Jul 7, 2015, 13:39 Luke

Quinn wrote on Jul 7, 2015, 13:15:
Let me tell you what will happen in the next couple of weeks:

1. More and more people/backers will grow pissed and impatient;

2. They can no longer be calmed down by helmet animations and other over-ambitious, empty promises;

3. The media will play along with the masses, and starts questioning this undelivering 80+ milion dollar project;

4. Robert will buckle, and release a piece of garbage of a game within a few months;

5. Lawsuits will follow, backers will cry, rationalists will eat popcorn, and this shit will go down as one of the biggest fucking game scandals of the century.

Yep , tho he will then say : i DID release the game , and nada can do him anything , just stop with this donations shit.

75. Re: Star Citizen Executive Producer Departs [Updated] Jul 6, 2015, 17:56 Luke

Task wrote on Jul 6, 2015, 17:34:
I'm optimistic still about SC btw, just very cautious. Still only planning on $50 and that's it if I like what I see later on.

I too have heard mixed messages regarding private servers, I can't find much about it anymore. There's Chris talking about here from April 2015. Even WoW has private servers which daring players mod and run, but Blizzard can't do anything about that. Basically what Chris seems to be saying is that if someone wants to run a private server, they can have something "like" PU dependent on how well they mod it, and get it running and updated constantly, but if you want people to join it with reliable ping that depends on your own connection speeds and computer server (unless you buy a server).

Basically I wanted the private server for a couple different reasons:

- Joining custom made servers that have realism options or fair progression (first person only, third person switched OFF, and depending on someone's chosen starting profession they start with a certain ship instead of having access to some super ship they bought as a backer).
- OR making my own server for only select friends to join as we play against AI in a 'persistent' type setting to avoid griefers and use whatever ships we feel like
- OR truly just messing around and download/install cool or silly things like Star Destroyers or something; or heck a total conversion of SC with original Wing Commander ships and 8 foot Kilrathi

And chrissi just love peps like you , blinded fouled to belive ...jezz

19. Re: Star Citizen Executive Producer Departs? Jul 6, 2015, 11:08 Luke

Cutter wrote on Jul 6, 2015, 10:07:
Indeed the backers do have a right to know. I'd imagine he was trying to pull the game back on target - you know, a space game about space ships - and Roberts wasn't having any of it - not whilst there are still more sheep to be fleeced.

Indeed the backers do have a right to know.

They don't have any right at all very simple

626 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo