Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 655 (Apprentice)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Master of Orion Collector's Edition
2. Re: Master of Orion Collector's Edition Aug 28, 2015, 18:12 Luke

EricFate wrote on Aug 28, 2015, 18:07:
Why rebundle the entire trilogy. The only one anyone would really want is II. I can understand I and II, but why include the steaming pile of franchise killing garbage that was III.

Because maybe some want III ?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Age Of Empires: Castle Siege Released
8. Re: Age Of Empires: Castle Siege Released Aug 28, 2015, 15:06 Luke

El Pit wrote on Aug 28, 2015, 10:15:
Darks wrote on Aug 28, 2015, 09:35:
Sorry M$, this will not get me to use Win 10 not matter what games you exclusive to it.

In the past:
Sorry M$, this will not get me to use Win 95 not matter what games you exclusive to it.
Sorry M$, this will not get me to use Win 98 not matter what games you exclusive to it.
Sorry M$, this will not get me to use Win ME not matter what games you exclusive to it.
Sorry M$, this will not get me to use Win Vista not matter what games you exclusive to it.
Sorry M$, this will not get me to use Win 7 not matter what games you exclusive to it.
Sorry M$, this will not get me to use Win 8 not matter what games you exclusive to it.
Sorry M$, this will not get me to use Win 8.1 not matter what games you exclusive to it.

In the end: Damn, I want that game and my new graphics card is DirectX (insert number her) compatible, so I'll upgrade.

I call it the Windows upgrade drama, because with each new Windows version, the drama repeats itself and the drama queens are almost always the same.

In the end: Damn, I want that game and my new graphics card is DirectX (insert number her) compatible, so I'll upgrade.

I call it the Windows upgrade drama, because with each new Windows version, the drama repeats itself and the drama queens are almost always the same.

So i see

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Aug 27, 2015, 18:43 Luke

Axis wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 18:32:
An Easy Fix For Windows 10 Privacymageddon.

Windows 7.

We have a winner

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Sells 6M
3. Re: The Witcher 3 Sells 6M Aug 27, 2015, 09:49 Luke

And ?....thought so......  

News Comments > Turok & Turok 2 PC Remasters Coming
2. Re: Turok & Turok 2 PC Remasters Coming Aug 26, 2015, 18:22 Luke

Yea nice games , tho it shows what problem the game industri is in when they have to go " Remake" many of the old games , games were made for gamers back then........ and not wallstreet.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 26, 2015, 18:17 Luke

And how many uninstalled windows 10 again  

News Comments > New Heroes of the Storm Map Today
3. Re: New Heroes of the Storm Map Today Aug 26, 2015, 09:57 Luke

InBlack wrote on Aug 26, 2015, 09:16:
Not sure whether I should just grit my teeth and accept the MMR hell-hole Ive dug myself into (unknowingly since this was my first MOBA) and chip away at it while enduring AFK'ers & Feeders in nearly every single game I play, or just simply say fuck you Blizzard and uninstall...

I have rarely felt such frustration with a game mechanic, perhaps because I usually reserve this kind of anger for RL issues, and I expect a certain kind of escape from this shit in the games I play.

I have also rarely seen the absolute worst that this game brings out in people, scum-sucking Orcs from Mordor are nicer than the absolute scum of the Earth that plays this game in solo queue.

Just stop how hard can it be ? aslong as people support games like this you will get more of the same , show some power and say NO

but then again : Backbone is need to do that .......iguess

News Comments > Hearthstone The Grand Tournament Expansion Released
13. Re: Hearthstone The Grand Tournament Expansion Released Aug 25, 2015, 07:30 Luke

Slashman wrote on Aug 24, 2015, 22:30:
You people are spending money in this??? Wtf

Yep people are spending real money in things like this....just ridiculous people just love to get fooled everytime and the companies knows it...

News Comments > More Derek Smart vs. Star Citizen
74. Re: More Derek Smart vs. Star Citizen Aug 24, 2015, 17:07 Luke

nin wrote on Aug 24, 2015, 16:57:
Desalus wrote on Aug 24, 2015, 16:42:
I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm glad Derek is doing this. Perhaps if it was a different individual doing this people's reaction would be much more positive. Who doesn't want more transparency from a company that has has taken in millions of dollars from fans and then failed to deliver on its goals?

The problem is that, like his game design, drek will accomplish nothing (besides coo about his many imagined achievements).

Ohh so you know what the problem is.........

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 24, 2015, 14:50 Luke

Cutter wrote on Aug 24, 2015, 10:29:
Who the hell would work in such an Orwellian environment? Are you an employee or property?

And privacy is a thing, Just because I leave my door open or the windows unblinded that's not an invitation for anyone to walk in or start looking through the windows in earnest. The reason we need privacy laws is precisely because some people don't understand that it's a thing and need to be made to understand that.

Then stop using faceshit and don't just say yes to all those vacummaschines offers you they will suck you dry for data and spit you out like you were a Clown think just think before you click yes

News Comments > Steam Top 10
18. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 23, 2015, 18:30 Luke

harlock wrote on Aug 23, 2015, 16:55:
ItBurn wrote on Aug 23, 2015, 16:47:
harlock wrote on Aug 23, 2015, 16:32:
Rigs wrote on Aug 23, 2015, 15:28:
Seems to have the same texture streaming issues that FarCry4, Dying Light and Arkham Knight have/had.

i dont really give a shit, because what you say above is not normal

the games arent the problem... only thing left is what they are running on

If you haven't seen bad texture streaming in these games, it's because you haven't been paying attention. I want to add Witcher 3 to the list. It trumps all of these by a LOT.

no its because ive run all these games with no problems +60fps, W3 included, sure there are a few glitches here and there like every game ever made, but to say it has "issues" is definitely a step too far... if its a regular thing that makes everything look like shit, yeh something is wrong

just because you guys dont know how to build and maintain your boxes properly doesnt mean everyone else has the same problems

Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping

News Comments > Some Star Citizen Refunds
20. Re: Some Star Citizen Refunds Aug 21, 2015, 11:57 Luke

ridiculous ghost game

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Aug 21, 2015, 06:23 Luke

simple ...wrong actors stick to the one from the first movie.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 20, 2015, 05:33 Luke

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 20, 2015, 05:29:
Joss wrote on Aug 19, 2015, 21:57:
DirectX 12 on Win7... make it happen and the universe will be at peace.

Hope dies last

Hope dies last
And thats is were companies earn money

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 19, 2015, 07:32 Luke

Microsoft replaces Windows 10 patch update, isn't saying why

Do something first, then see how people react

News Comments > SafeDisc Broken Under Windows 10
28. Re: SafeDisc Broken Under Windows 10 Aug 18, 2015, 07:19 Luke

Well lets put this in our OS ..hmm no ones doing anything , lets put this in our eula....hmm no ones doing anything...cool lets put ect...ect

Just bend over and let them do what ever they wanna do , because people don't give a shit : It's all to late ,

Fucking lazy people

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
16. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Aug 17, 2015, 09:32 Luke

Verno wrote on Aug 17, 2015, 09:05:
Parallax Abstraction wrote on Aug 17, 2015, 00:17:
The Windows 10 spying stuff is FUD. I've said it before and I'll say it again as long as you keep spreading your paranoia FUD: If you use a modern smartphone or a social network, you're giving away more personal information every day than Windows 10 gets from you and it's being packaged up and sold without your knowledge or consent to very dubious companies you never know about. The celebrity nude leaks last year were a direct result of security holes in iCloud. Strange how people weren't flipping their lids at Apple. Double standards much?

I happily use Windows 10 and I say this as someone who refuses to use Facebook, largely for privacy reasons. What it does collect is anonymous and only used in aggregate and you can turn almost all of it off. If the information it collects is too much for you, you might as well just start living "off the grid" because you're leaking more sensitive info pretty much constantly to people with far less scruples.

It's not worth the effort honestly. I appreciate what you're trying to do but people just want to react to headlines and pretend to take stances on things. Just wait a year for some DX12 games to appear then we won't be hearing anything about this anymore. Hopefully by then Microsoft will have disabled the telemetry setting, the rest was already in Windows anyway, not that most of them cared enough to actually find out.

Oh so you are the only1 who knows the truth , well i be dammed no need to act on any headlines at all people just pretend to take a stance .

1 year for a dx12 game , i give it 2-3 unless its not those quicky games , whatever you seems to know the truth so np.......

14. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Aug 17, 2015, 06:43 Luke

https://edri.org/microsofts-new-small-print-how-your-personal-data-abused/ just 2 days after the release of wini10  

5. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Aug 16, 2015, 19:14 Luke

WaltC wrote on Aug 16, 2015, 16:34:
The "spying" claims are, as usual, utterly sensational and much ado about nothing...;) Propaganda spread by the usual congenitally anti-Microsoft suspects who also see a "Red under every bed," jump twenty feet when spotting their own shadows--pure Milquetoasts, etc.

The absolute worse things you have to fear from Windows 10 are seeing ads for things you might want to actually buy instead ads for things that don't remotely interest you. If you don't like that--use an ad-blocker and you foil the "spymasters" completely. This "spying" fuss isn't so much paranoia from people as it is base stupidity, imo.

sure...lets just say so then

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Aug 16, 2015, 16:50 Luke

Julio wrote on Aug 16, 2015, 15:58:
I pay for all my software (and have no idea what "illegal" hardware is), but here's another reason to dislike Windows 10. The PC is turning into a walled garden.

Yep everything is good .........or is it ?

655 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo