Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 761 (Graduate)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 3, 2016, 03:06 Luke

Forcing is the new black , and people go "okay"  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Jan 31, 2016, 13:46 Luke

Its ok to steal from the people , BUT stealing from the gov is baaaaaaaaaad..... Clown 's  

News Comments > Try Star Citizen for Free
23. Re: Try Star Citizen for Free Jan 30, 2016, 04:41 Luke

Ravor wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 01:53:
I'd assume they are releasing free weekends as a "Fuck You" to all the haters. Good for them, because honestly.. fuck you

If you don't like it, don't buy it and move on.

Try This........

NO

Let the easy fooled zombies jerk of to this what ever it is

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
15. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 29, 2016, 17:59 Luke

More want More  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jan 24, 2016, 06:18 Luke

sauron wrote on Jan 23, 2016, 21:25:
Thanks for this. I installed Win10 recently and did not realize I had an option for 15GB free storage.

I installed Win10

I feel sorry for you Clown

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
10. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 19, 2016, 03:09 Luke

Trying to pump it up huuu !! And like the weak people sadly i say : woooow 200 mill well guess i HAVE to buy one too so i can be " like the 200 mill" ...emm no people are soo easy too fool  

News Comments > Into the Black
10. Re: Into the Black Jan 19, 2016, 03:04 Luke

Very sad news , love the Eagles  

News Comments > MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux)
47. Re: MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux) Jan 16, 2016, 22:19 Luke

DangerDog wrote on Jan 16, 2016, 15:23:
Windows 10 can be tamed if you know what you're doing or are willing to do a little bit of research, for those that don't know how or are too lazy to disable Cortana and the Windows Store apps - let them be data mined.

I don't think you'll be able to escape the clutches of MS anytime soon, new graphics cards, CPU's, Motherboards and even VR will be using Windows as the platform of choice for major game studios. That "free" offer expires in June new hardware going forward will require a purchased copy of the OS.

You can always multiboot if you're ultra paranoid. I know I would end up spending 90% of my time in Windows though, that's where all my games and supported drivers are for my system.

Windows 10 can be tamed if you know what you're doing or are willing to do a little bit of research, for those that don't know how or are too lazy to disable Cortana and the Windows Store apps - let them be data mined.

And i am sure mr and ms smith knows that when the buy a copy , hey maybe it even is written on the back of the case: " Remember to go on this website befor installing our spyware" , this sneaky way they have choosen ms is a simple NO GO , you may lich them all the way to the START of there stomach i won't go that way , not everybody is so cleaver as you think you are. gezzz some people....

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 14, 2016, 09:05 Luke

Cutter wrote on Jan 14, 2016, 00:18:
How about the WH take a stand on Apple and motherfuckers like them not paying their fair share of taxes?

A+

News Comments > EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions
45. Re: EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions Jan 13, 2016, 09:27 Luke

InBlack wrote on Jan 13, 2016, 08:44:
Why should Valve be entitled to selling every single PC game from all publishers? That's bullshit.
yes why ?

That's called being the middleman. They have a huge selection of games, a huge install base and the needs of the market dictate that people like a uniform storefront where they can buy everything. Valve is not entitled, they are running a business. If EA or anyone else wants to sell their games on their own, they are welcome to do so. I don't get it, everyone is taking this so personally when it's just business.

I don't get it, everyone is taking this so personally when it's just business

Sometimes one have to look a little ahead and say : but is it a good model they run for the game industri too big, too much gathered in one place , lets get it more spread out instead of one "place"

News Comments > EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions
33. Re: EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions Jan 13, 2016, 06:31 Luke

Why should Valve be entitled to selling every single PC game from all publishers? That's bullshit.

yes why ?

This is what happens when all gets to one , stop buying from that steamtrain and lets see more publisher waay better than this shittrain

News Comments > Out of the Blue
37. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 12, 2016, 05:48 Luke

Sad loss he was a genius  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 7, 2016, 10:20 Luke

Oculus Rifty to Get more than 100 games this year , : tetris , balloons , and so on ....

So buy this hardware we will deliver

News Comments > Oculus Rift $599
67. Re: Oculus Rift $599 Jan 6, 2016, 18:26 Luke

Well for a piece of hardware you will find behind the shelf after the "news value" has gone 600 is to much ...but the sheeps just love to throw money into all those failed objects  

News Comments > Free Retail Unit for Oculus Rift Backers
12. Re: Free Retail Unit for Oculus Rift Backers Jan 6, 2016, 09:07 Luke

Come all our kitty kitty we have a present for you  

News Comments > ReCore for Windows 10 Revealed
6. Re: ReCore for Windows 10 Revealed Jan 5, 2016, 03:13 Luke

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 21:04:
Already using 10 so not a problem but I hope this doesn't suck as I had no interest in it on a console.

Already using 10 so not a problem

How sad for you Clown

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Sells 12M?
24. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Sells 12M? Jan 4, 2016, 14:00 Luke

descender wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 13:30:
Slick, if you tried at all to not be such a raging blind fanboi maybe you'd have actually understood what I meant by that statement. We are all painfully aware of your massive hard-on for this game (please tell us about that time you killed 90 people that didn't know how to play the game, that's such a great story /yawn) but that doesn't invalidate other people's complaints and concerns about it. It is actually possible to both enjoy a game and be aware/critical of obvious flaws in it's design. Maybe not for you but... it is possible. No one here really cares how accepting of the games shortfalls you are. We certainly don't need or want to constantly hear how awesome you think it is as if that is a factual counter-point. You're having fun and that's great, but that doesn't "magic away" the technical and gameplay issues that are constantly levied against the game.

So... to my point.

It's a new (to most gamers today) Star Wars game launched at the rebirth of the Star Wars movie franchise. The quality of this game was never going to determine how many units it sold, just like the quality of the movie isn't really a determining factor in how many people have already seen it.

The average gamer simply isn't concerned with the same things that the PCmasterracers here are, so the things viewed around here as negative aspects of the game won't influence the general populace or their purchase.

you can't say no here then you are a tinfoiled one , just do what most do here look what most people are saying and go that way , then you are welcome here , game looks good but not my gamestil tho....ups i did it again

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
5. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jan 2, 2016, 15:51 Luke

And as the winspy10 user would say : who cares?

Fucking spyware

News Comments > Op Ed
8. Re: Op Ed Jan 2, 2016, 15:48 Luke

who cares?

The standard words for all the zombies of today

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
10. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 2, 2016, 08:21 Luke

nin wrote on Jan 1, 2016, 15:38:
MajorD wrote on Jan 1, 2016, 11:44:
Luke wrote on Jan 1, 2016, 07:23:
Parallax Abstraction wrote on Dec 31, 2015, 11:00:
The Windows 10 spying stuff is largely FUD and I say that as someone who both runs Windows 10 and has looked into this extensively as many clients have asked me about it. There's a lot of tin foil hattery around it, largely said by people on social networks which collect buckets more data about you.

As for the OS itself, I've been very impressed with it. I did an in-place upgrade on my gaming/video editing machine which is full of tempermental software and other than one audio utility I had to reinstall, everything worked splendidly. It performs better than Windows 7, has more features and restores a sane UI. I've been quite happy with it.

Yep there is alot of tinfoil hattery around ..just read on in ya link ITS ALL GOOD

...and your Android or Apple products don't gather just as much or more information? Or is just another jump-on-the-Bash-Microsoft-bandwagon because that is the hip thing to do?

That guy shits on everything, don't bother...

And you mr. agree with me or you are a trollo , you hump everything but as stated be my guest get sucked from your spyOS you can't be helped anyway

761 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo