Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 484 (Amateur)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online on Steam
3. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online on Steam Jul 17, 2014, 16:07 Luke

Angrius Maximis wrote on Jul 17, 2014, 16:01:
Horrible game

I guess thats why you find it on S.steam Book

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen at $48 Million
22. Re: Star Citizen at $48 Million Jul 15, 2014, 06:11 Luke

With that said everything that has been shown and released to the public seems to indicate that the game may end up being one of the best space Sims ever created.

HAHAHAHAHAhaha...hahehe....hahahahahaha Clown

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 14, 2014, 09:22 Luke

Wall Street Whines

Try the real world and come back Devil

News Comments > Ghost Recon Phantoms Changes, Giveaways
5. Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms Changes, Giveaways Jul 11, 2014, 05:56 Luke

Whiskers wrote on Jul 10, 2014, 19:32:
Please play our game! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a shame they wasted such a quality tactical shooter with all their paid garbage

It's a shame they wasted such a quality tactical shooter with all their paid garbage

STOP buying extra's , thx's to those who buys ekstra this and that ,they are the reason why they keep flushing the pc marked with those shitty games , pay pay pay

News Comments > C&C: Online is Online
9. Re: Op Ed Jul 7, 2014, 09:27 Luke

We as consumers also share some of the blame because we're letting it happen. As consumers as a whole (not anyone in particular) we're responsible for it because we don't push back and demand the things we used to enjoy.

spot on Allthumbsup

Another 1 :
Lets hope for the scam steam lovers that they don't shut down then peps would only have a explore window with dead links

News Comments > C&C: Online is Online
7. Re: Op Ed Jul 7, 2014, 04:45 Luke

LibertyOrDeath wrote on Jul 6, 2014, 22:19:
Yes, they force you to buy their stuff with the Jedi mind trick (sarcasm).

Businesses are in it to make money, but since you guys think it is so easy, donate for a year's worth of service! Oh wait, that takes money (gasp)!

SO you think it is ok to do what they do ?.....says alot about you Cowboy

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Jul 6, 2014, 16:58 Luke

fiftykyu wrote on Jul 6, 2014, 13:11:
Couldn't resist getting this, the Might & Magic series was never my favourite but nostalgia wins out over common sense, again...

I guess people who actually want to play the old stuff would buy the Might & Magic I-VI pack from gog but looking at things in your steam library and reminiscing is probably more fun than playing sometimes.

And thats why peps use this spyware just so they can show off " hey babe wanna see my steam library" Clown 's

The game tho is very nice

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
9. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 3, 2014, 06:59 Luke

Facebook Says Its Sorry. Weve Heard That Before.
Thumbsup

News Comments > Age of Empires Online Goes Offline
25. Re: Age of Empires Online Goes Offline Jul 2, 2014, 13:44 Luke

nin wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 13:32:
Flak wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 13:09:
Luke wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 12:23:
You pay all that money for digital content and for what? When the servers shut off, all your money just went into a black hole.

Just like Star Citizen Book

Oh great, another one of these creative clowns, a Star Citizen jab in a completely unrelated thread, where have I read this before? It's bad enough you butchered the quote and ate up 3 posts worth of screen real estate let alone the fact you're another boring beagle clone.

Just mute him - he's been like that since he got here.

well something did hurt , i see Clown

News Comments > Age of Empires Online Goes Offline
17. Re: Age of Empires Online Goes Offline Jul 2, 2014, 12:23 Luke

Task wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 09:40:
Xero wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 09:15:
So let me get this straight. You purchased all kinds of in-game content and now you can't access it? Am I hearing that correct?

Correct. I didn't play this game, but I had a feeling this would happen when I followed it a while back.

This is a major problem with some F2P games. You pay all that money for digital content and for what? When the servers shut off, all your money just went into a black hole. Its not like it can ever be downloaded again or insstalled from a disk to play some single-player or play with a couple friends with bots or whatever like Age of Empires the originals.

You pay all that money for digital content and for what? When the servers shut off, all your money just went into a black hole.

Just like Star Citizen Book

News Comments > Star Citizen Monthly Report
6. Re: Star Citizen Monthly Report Jul 2, 2014, 12:20 Luke

To all supporters : We need money ! Clown ' s  

News Comments > GameStar: Crytek in Financial Trouble
47. Re: GameStar: Crytek in Financial Trouble Jun 23, 2014, 04:31 Luke

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jun 23, 2014, 01:59:
To put things in perspective, Valve has just over 300 employees and is infinitely more successful.

They have 1 the rest is BOTS Clown

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jun 21, 2014, 14:14 Luke

Does that incl NSA Book  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jun 20, 2014, 05:01 Luke

Cutter wrote on Jun 19, 2014, 20:25:
Christ, makes you wonder why the NSA even bothers to cover anything up. Apparently no one seems to care what they do.

Tell that to the " I don't care generation" if they can get there 15 min of fame they even sell there mother

News Comments > All Backers Get Wasteland 2 Beta Access
5. Re: All Backers Get Wasteland 2 Beta Access Jun 20, 2014, 04:58 Luke

And ya all will still be beta tester when it is released Book  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 15, 2014, 14:38 Luke

peps like to pay for anything today incl buggy games at scam..spy...steam Clown 's  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 12, 2014, 18:33 Luke

How to stop faceshit from using your browsing history

Very simple : Don't use that piece of scamshit Clown 's

News Comments > Diablo III to "Heal" Broken Achievements
12. Re: Diablo III to Jun 11, 2014, 16:51 Luke

Optional Nickname! wrote on Jun 11, 2014, 12:25:
InBlack wrote on Jun 11, 2014, 09:21:
Achievements? Why do developers think that people give a shit about those anyway?

You are confused about the value of gaming achievements?

Go play Peggle, then get back to us.

And what is the value of gaming achievements?

fuck storyline just give us achievements?

mkay Book not

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Ditches Legendary Crafting Materials
23. Re: Diablo III Patch Ditches Legendary Crafting Materials Jun 11, 2014, 07:45 Luke

InBlack wrote on Jun 11, 2014, 04:07:
dj LiTh wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 20:10:
Hey guys, honest question. I cant for the life of me enjoy this game because i dont see the point of getting better gear....just to get better gear? And i really really do love ARPG's, but D3 it just seems so pointless to me? Can you guys share your experience with me on why you play this as opposed to (any) other ARPG's?

You are right, after a while it kind of loses its lustre. Playing on hardcore is where the fun is at for me. The challenge is staying alive and getting to higher and higher tiers of difficulty. Im at Act3 with my Barb ATM but I quit playing about two weeks ago. You are right, there is very little motivation at the moment. This will change for the better hopefully once they release ladder and add ladder only items and some kind of ranking system etc.

I spent a lot more time in D2 hanging out in games, talking to people, hanging out in the various chat rooms, trading than I did gaming. This was a good thing. It provided a much needed break from the grind and allowed the meta game to flourish. No one has any desire in D3 public games to do any socializing, all they want to do is run rifts as fast as possible. Kind of sad if you ask me....

No one has any desire in D3 public games to do any socializing, all they want to do is run rifts as fast as possible. Kind of sad if you ask me....

It "kind of " started with WOW from one day to another peps stopped talking to each other , it was all about getting the daily's done...
Book

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
4. Re: U.K. Sales Charts Jun 9, 2014, 10:58 Luke

Stop buying from them , and they will be gone , tho peps are so use to "pay to play the game for me " that they will keep on comming Book  

484 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo