Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jason

Real Name Jason   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Trevellian
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description hi
Homepage http://www.c22gaming.com
Signed On Jul 6, 2009, 19:17
Total Comments 893 (Graduate)
User ID 55066

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Preorder Bonuses
8. Re: Borderlands 2 Preorder Bonuses Mar 4, 2012, 19:38 Trevellian

RailWizard wrote on Mar 4, 2012, 17:42:
Drezden wrote on Mar 4, 2012, 09:22:
RailWizard wrote on Mar 3, 2012, 17:09:
"Premiere Club" lol....that doesn't sound like CoD Elite at all!

They can shove both of those 'services' all the way in their asses. All the way. Stab

Your English comprehension and eyesight must be piss poor if you think it's anything like COD Elite. It's your standard Pre Order bonus that comes with 3 Weapons a Key and a Relic.

Do you actually click links or just assume shit and make dumb comments?

• What is the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club, and how can I join?
    Members of the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club will receive in-game items and bonuses. Access to the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club can be obtained by pre-ordering Borderlands 2 from a participating retailer. For more details, including a list of participating retailers, visit borderlands2.com/preorder

• I did read it. I don't care if it is standard, it's still stupid. Those items will be useful for about 30mins. Regarding the 'club' aspect, clubs usually require info to join. So you get some useless items, and they get your info to sell. This is not standard.

As for similarity to CoD:Elite, I admit I don't know much about it, and I like it that way. thx.

It's ok though. I will grab the free full-length demo until this consolized port reaches the acceptable 5 dollar price point like I did with the first one. You mad?

Ah, that explains it. You're one of those retarded "UMAD BRO" homos.

And no, I'm not mad. I could care less if you pirate the game or pay 5 bucks for it. Going back and actually reading about the bonus after the fact doesn't take away from the fact that you can't read well enough to discern a 50 Dollar Subscription service vs a Pre Order bonus. Guess you're still retarded.

This comment was edited on Mar 4, 2012, 19:44.

For the Republic
    -C22 Waterson of Planetside 2
    Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Borderlands 2 Preorder Bonuses Mar 4, 2012, 13:10 Trevellian

xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 4, 2012, 10:59:
    Drezden wrote on Mar 4, 2012, 09:22:

They can shove both of those 'services' all the way in their asses. All the way. Stab

Your English comprehension and eyesight must be piss poor if you think it's anything like COD Elite. It's your standard Pre Order bonus that comes with 3 Weapons a Key and a Relic.

Come on now Drezden - heheheh this is BN....why would he click a link!

Oh, I don't know. I check every link on Bluesnews. It's why I come here after 2 decades of playing PC games. Still my favorite site. (And yes I realize the sites hasn't been around 2 decades but I've been a PC gamer for at least 22, god I feel old)

For the Republic

3. Re: Borderlands 2 Preorder Bonuses Mar 4, 2012, 09:22 Trevellian

For the Republic

News Comments > Hardcore Tactical Shooter Kickstart
    11. Re: Hardcore Tactical Shooter Kickstart Mar 3, 2012, 16:28 Trevellian

I want another game like SWAT4 was.  

For the Republic

News Comments > id on DOOM 4 Images
    43. Re: id on DOOM 4 Images Mar 2, 2012, 12:54 Trevellian

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Mar 2, 2012, 12:12:
    I hope the people that defended the screenshots in the previous thread - and even went as far as to say they looked good - are thoroughly embarrassed. Even id Software was embarrassed by them, enough that they had to issue a statement distancing the company from them. I hate it when people blindly follow a brand and defend it beyond reason.

They looked crap. But the lack of a denial suggests that they're genuine, which means that the concerns about the direction of the game was still valid. And if the textures look anywhere near as bad as those in RAGE then the game will be a flop.

Yes. The TEXTURES were the reason Rage flopped. It had nothing to do with the fact that the game was like 5-8 hours long. Or that it didn't have traditional deathmatch. Or that it looked like Fallout Lite. Or that it had a shit anticlimactic ending.

No... it was the Textures.

Really?

If people based their purchases off of graphics alone Minecraft would be the least popular game out right now instead of being one of the most successful.

You're an idiot.

For the Republic

News Comments > Sony Server Closures
    9. Re: Sony Server Closures Mar 1, 2012, 18:22 Trevellian

Shut up and give me Planetside 2  

For the Republic

News Comments > DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied
    14. Re: DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied Feb 29, 2012, 00:00 Trevellian

I like all the idiots that think it couldn't be Doom because it's on Earth.

Doom 2 was called Hell on Earth for a reason, you're all retarded. That is all.

For the Republic

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Patch Plans
    33. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Patch Plans Feb 26, 2012, 18:23 Trevellian

I had really high hopes for Mortal Online, when they first started talking about it. It felt like EQ meets UO was how they were describing it. First Person with UO Style PVP? I was in!

And then I got into the Beta... and that didn't last long. The game is complete garbage. I don't see how it has a player base.

For the Republic

News Comments > Steam Top 10
    6. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 26, 2012, 11:37 Trevellian

Can you play Wargame with like, 4 Humans vs 4 CPU players? Me and my buddies have never been much into playing other people, we're mediocre at RTS's to begin with, don't need other people to show us how much we suck. But we've forever enjoyed playing Company of Heroes 4 on 4 vs the PC.  

For the Republic

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Patch Plans
    4. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Patch Plans Feb 26, 2012, 11:33 Trevellian

Hellbinder wrote on Feb 26, 2012, 10:52:
    sure its great if you want to pay someone for playing a single player console game with a glorified chat.

From your description of the game, WoW would be a consolized game, and apparently you have no friends since it's a single player game to you.

Not saying the game is the greatest in the world. But your description is way off base.

For the Republic

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Trailer
    4. Re: PlanetSide 2 Trailer Feb 25, 2012, 16:45 Trevellian

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY  

For the Republic

News Comments > Spec Ops: The Line in June; Preorder Bonuses
    8. Re: Spec Ops: The Line in June; Preorder Bonuses Feb 21, 2012, 18:03 Trevellian

SWAT 4 was still the best game ever. Maybe I'll just go back to playing that. At least if you get bored you can pepperball and taze teammates.  

For the Republic

News Comments > Day 1 Tease - New MechAssault?
    9. Re: Day 1 Tease - New MechAssault? Feb 17, 2012, 20:28 Trevellian

The Half Elf wrote on Feb 17, 2012, 19:58:
    Seriously why can't they make a Mechwarrior 4 type game for the consoles? Take Chrome Hounds and 1 part MechAssault and blammo, everyone is happy.

I present to you Steel Batallion http://www.giantbomb.com/steel-battalion-controller/59-16/

I had it, it was awesome. Unfortunately there will never be another Mech game like it on Consoles.

For the Republic

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Demo for All
    44. Re: Mass Effect 3 Demo for All Feb 17, 2012, 18:17 Trevellian

dheer wrote on Feb 17, 2012, 13:25:
    As skeptical as I was of mp being added to the game, it turned out to be a hell of a lot of fun. Playing with my friends in the demo last night was the most fun I've had in co-op since l4d2 came out.

The Multi is what really sold me on this game after playing 5 hours straight of Coop the first night it was available. It's such a simple concept. Horde/Wave mode, but through in a few Objective based rounds to keep it from being a "Set up defense in one room and farm" game. We initially tried Silver and got absolutely rapefisted. Dropped it to Bronze and it became fun watching as we became more powerful as we leveled up. Now Bronze is a cake walk and it's time to move it back up to Silver. I can see me and the people I play with having fun with this game for awhile just like we did L4D.

For the Republic

News Comments > Day 1 Tease - New MechAssault?
    6. Re: Day 1 Tease - New MechAssault? Feb 17, 2012, 12:57 Trevellian

"Day 1 Studios, where returning to our roots means taking a shit on an already established IP and making all of it's fans hate us"

Fuck Mech Assault, and anything similar to it.

Real Mechwarrior games please.

For the Republic

News Comments > Steam Top 10
    13. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 12, 2012, 19:58 Trevellian

Dades wrote on Feb 12, 2012, 19:48:
    Creston wrote on Feb 12, 2012, 19:30:
    So, any verdicts on Kingdoms of Amalur?

Creston

Wait for it to be cheap because it's not going to give you a lot of mileage.

Your opinion.

Myself and a buddy have been playing through it. We're both in agreement that the game is fairly large. Not Skyrim large cause there are no infinitely random guild quests. But still a massive game, and the storyline is great. Obviously, thanks to Salvatore.

For the Republic

News Comments > Sleeping Dogs Won't Let True Crime Die
    2. Re: Sleeping Dogs Won't Let True Crime Die Feb 8, 2012, 12:11 Trevellian

Interesting, I thought True Crime Hong Kong looked good up until Activision decided to cancel it (Most likely because they decided they couldn't exploit the series with a yearly release)

Would rather they had shown more gameplay than waste time making a (Admittedly well done) live action trailer for it.

Anything that brings more GTA style gameplay to the world I'll give a look at, Saints Row 3 was awesome.

For the Republic

News Comments > New Natural Selection 2 Beta; Trailer
    5. Re: New Natural Selection 2 Beta; Trailer Feb 3, 2012, 12:47 Trevellian

I bought this last christmas when they had their 2 for 1 sale so I could give a copy to a buddy. It has never been playable since really. I realize it's a beta but when I can barely play the game to even test it, it makes it kind of hard. There are only like... I want to say 18 servers available, and the only 2 that ever have people on them are in Europe. So my ping was always shit even with a fiber op connection. Compound onto that how unoptimized the beta was and it was laggy as hell. Fun when I could actually manage to kill someone, not so fun the rest of the time when you can't find anyone to play with. Hope this eventually changes. Maybe this build has improved on things, I will have to check.  

For the Republic

News Comments > Maxis' AAA Game Plans
    11. Re: Maxis' AAA Game Plans Jan 29, 2012, 16:30 Trevellian

CommunistHamster wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 15:43:
    Sim ant 2?

*sigh* one of my favorite games ever.

For the Republic

News Comments > Tomb Raider Reboot in Alpha
    8. Re: Tomb Raider Reboot in Alpha Jan 28, 2012, 20:48 Trevellian

wtf_man wrote on Jan 28, 2012, 20:18:
    I thought Tomb Raider: Anniversary was the remake / reboot.

Remake of the original Tomb Raider using the same engine as Legend/Underworld. Still not a reboot.

For the Republic

893 Comments. 45 pages. Viewing page 24.
    < Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo