Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jason

Real Name Jason   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Trevellian
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description hi
Homepage http://www.c22gaming.com
Signed On Jul 6, 2009, 19:17
Total Comments 950 (Graduate)
User ID 55066

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Mass Effect DLC Next Month on Xbox
7. Re: Mass Effect DLC Next Month on Xbox Oct 12, 2012, 14:04 Trevellian

They're still milking this turd?

Meanwhile I just keep adding more and more developers to my do not buy list... Bioware, Blizzard, Activision and DICE are among the top tier.

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Details Near
27. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Details Near Oct 11, 2012, 17:57 Trevellian

I played a lot of GTA4 but I still like Vice City the best of all. I want another GTA set in the 80's or even the 70's. Preferably the 80's though. Vice City definitely had the best feel to it overall. That game sucked me in till I had finished it the second day playing it so much. And I loved it.  

For the Republic

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett DLC Next Week
16. Re: Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett DLC Next Week Oct 11, 2012, 11:30 Trevellian

Haven't quite finished play through 2 on my Siren only because I spent the last 24 hours smashing through play through 1 on a mechromancer. Hit 32 and finished just in time for bed last night. So for me it's perfect timing plenty of time to finish play through 2 on the Siren and maybe even get the mechromancer close.

This game is taking up all my free time...

This comment was edited on Oct 11, 2012, 11:38.

For the Republic

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 4: Final Assault
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 4: Final Assault Oct 11, 2012, 07:47 Trevellian

I love the video that is currently on IGN personally. "Treyarch Confused by Black Ops 2 Engine Criticism"

Even their lead director is a moron. His philosophy apparently is "Well it runs at 60fps and that is what you guys want, we can still make the engine pretty"

The reality is they've only ever worked with someone elses engine and can't f'ing design their own. And even the COD fanboys are starting to notice nothing ever changes. Same textures, same death animations, rehashes of old maps, recycled sounds. It's no wonder they make so much profit on the damn games they barely change a damn thing.

For the Republic

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Expansion Revealed?
32. Re: Borderlands 2 Expansion Revealed? Oct 10, 2012, 23:11 Trevellian

If you played Borderlands 1 at all you would be full aware that unlike MOST DLC for most games, Gearbox has a tendancy to do DLC the correct way. Tons of content for 10 bucks. I put well over 200 hours into Borderlands 1 with ONE character. I've already put close to 200 hours into Borderlands 2 and they have not even released expansions yet. They are not nickle and diming anyone.

What you're trying to tell nin and everyone else here, is that the 3 or 4 DLC's you get for 30 bucks (Which will have HOURS upon HOURS of content in them) are not the same as buying a 30 dollar expansion 6 months later. Which is completely untrue at this point in time.

I would much rather pay the 30 bucks, and have that same content spread out for this game over the next 6 months (The 3 or 4 DLC's will be spread out between now and June) Rather than have to wait that entire 6 months, for one large expansion.

It's virtually the same thing only a different release method to the old expansions... for THIS title. This is the correct way to do DLC.

I understand your dislike for the common method of DLC, and if that is your case I implore you to talk about Nickle and Diming people to Capcom. Capcom is the definition of Nickle and Dime DLC. That is not what Gearbox is doing with their DLC. And you're a blatent idiot if you think otherwise.

Capcom, Activision, EA, you could pick any of these companies to complain about Nickle and Diming DLC... but you chose to pick the One company and game that does it the correct way and actually works on, and releases quality content for months after the game is released to come on here and bitch about. That is just down right retarded.

This comment was edited on Oct 10, 2012, 23:18.

For the Republic

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Expansion Revealed?
12. removed Oct 10, 2012, 09:04 Trevellian

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 10, 2012, 10:16.

For the Republic

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown
22. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 9, 2012, 11:39 Trevellian

I loved the original X-Coms and played them for years. That being said, this game is still great and as far as I am concerned lives up to what I expected out of a modern X-com game. Some of you are really stretching to find reasons to dislike this.  

For the Republic

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company TV Series Planned
8. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company TV Series Planned Oct 8, 2012, 22:21 Trevellian

Don't worry it's Fox.
They'll only air 11 episodes out of the 13 they film, and they'll play it opposite Sunday Football. Then decide it's a failure and cancel it. It's standard operating procedure for them.

For the Republic

News Comments > WoW Toon Genocide Hotfixed
7. Re: WoW Toon Genocide Hotfixed Oct 8, 2012, 15:08 Trevellian

Pandaria is so bad even the NPC's are trying to find a way out.  

For the Republic

News Comments > Legends of Pegasus Developer Bankrupt
7. Re: Legends of Pegasus Developer Bankrupt Oct 6, 2012, 15:20 Trevellian

Had high hopes this would be another great game very similar to Sins of a Solar Empire... glad I didn't buy it.  

For the Republic

News Comments > Darkfall Online Closing When Unholy Wars Arrives
5. Re: Darkfall Online Closing When Unholy Wars Arrives Oct 6, 2012, 02:01 Trevellian

Creston wrote on Oct 6, 2012, 00:44:
It's cool that even though they went the new game route, they'll still give everyone the new game for the price of a subscription.

If this had been EA, they would have said "Fuck you. Buy the new game."

Creston

Correction. If this had been EA they would have released the same exact game with some new outfits and the characters names changed for the same premium price as the previous years game.

I don't see this FIFA 13 incident getting old anytime soon. I find it too amusing to make fun of EA for it.

For the Republic

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Lead Leaves BioWare
36. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Lead Leaves BioWare Oct 4, 2012, 20:23 Trevellian

Slashman wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 15:37:
Beelzebud wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 14:45:
Bioware is really nothing more than a logo for EA to slap on game boxes at this point. We all knew this is how it would end, when Bioware sold out to them.

Yep...I think some people are still in denial. I was hoping they'd go back to being the old Bioware again...but they pretty much cannot do that at this point.

Sure they can, it's called leave and start a new company from scratch. Is it tough? Sure. But then you at least get to do what you want.

For the Republic

News Comments > WoW Passes 10M Subscribers Again
9. Re: WoW Passes 10M Subscribers Again Oct 4, 2012, 11:23 Trevellian

Not even 3 million Pandaria sales but 10 million subscribers. Well. Guess we know how many accounts are gold farmers now. 7 million!  

For the Republic

News Comments > DICE Warns of Bans for BF3 Color Mod
3. Re: DICE Warns of Bans for BF3 Color Mod Oct 3, 2012, 20:24 Trevellian

The difference between the mod and the actual game is astounding as well. Some of the areas in the game WITHOUT Dice's stupid ass filter on actually look like real locations.  

For the Republic

News Comments > XCOM Shooter Going Third-Person?
21. Re: XCOM Shooter Going Third-Person? Oct 1, 2012, 15:49 Trevellian

jesus christ just give up on this 3rd/first person X-Com bullshit. The new Firaxis one is going to revitalize the series, the last thing you want is to instantly oversaturate the brand with a shitty bland shooter. Just let X-com be X-com.  

For the Republic

News Comments > On Black Ops 2 PC Servers & Security
6. Re: On Black Ops 2 PC Servers & Security Sep 29, 2012, 15:13 Trevellian

DangerDog wrote on Sep 29, 2012, 14:45:
No more 24/7 Nuke Town 32 player stat padding servers.

Medal of honor warfighter looks to be a better option as far as console shooty game ports to the PC goes.

Or there is the option of... you know... not buying any of them. So companies will stop making this garbage.

Personally I miss the Doom, Quake and Unreal Tournament style of deathmatch. Tired of military, pick the most OP weapon to start off with, and perks that negate shit style of gameplay.

For the Republic

News Comments > World of Warcraft Free Character Transfers
12. Re: World of Warcraft Free Character Transfers Sep 27, 2012, 15:59 Trevellian

nin wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 15:58:
You poop fixation is odd, but I'm not going to judge you.

Plop

For the Republic

10. Re: World of Warcraft Free Character Transfers Sep 27, 2012, 15:49 Trevellian

nin wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 15:47:
Trevellian wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 15:43:
I can't believe idiots still play this turd with games like Guild Wars 2 available.

YEAH! What's up with those people that like other games than you do?! The nerve!

It's a going on 10 year old turd that was once upon a time good. Pandaria is getting terrible reviews. They no longer have a direction or anything substantial to add to the MMO space. It's a nearly 10 year old turd that needs to be pinched off whether you like it or not.

For the Republic

8. Re: World of Warcraft Free Character Transfers Sep 27, 2012, 15:43 Trevellian

I can't believe idiots still play this turd with games like Guild Wars 2 available.  

For the Republic

News Comments > The Secret World Patched
1. Re: The Secret World Patched Sep 26, 2012, 13:11 Trevellian

Is this the patch that makes it not suck?  

For the Republic

950 Comments. 48 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo