Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jason

Real Name Jason   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Trevellian
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description hi
Homepage http://www.c22gaming.com
Signed On Jul 6, 2009, 19:17
Total Comments 934 (Graduate)
User ID 55066

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution Pre-Order Bonus
4. Re: BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution Pre-Order Bonus Oct 22, 2012, 20:50 Trevellian

I love it.

They're FREE!.... but only if you Pre-Order now!

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfix Tomorrow
4. Re: Diablo III Hotfix Tomorrow Oct 22, 2012, 16:13 Trevellian

So is THIS the patch that makes the game not suck and gets rid of the RMAH?  

For the Republic

News Comments > Borderlands 2 DLC Revealed?
18. Re: Borderlands 2 DLC Revealed? Oct 19, 2012, 01:13 Trevellian

nin wrote on Oct 18, 2012, 15:38:
jacobvandy wrote on Oct 18, 2012, 14:50:
Demon skagg? Take cover behind the little side panel of the elevator. You cannot be hit by anything she does there.

That's how I did it. I would still, in very random cases, get knocked out of my spot once or twice a fight, and but as long as you get your ass back over there, and have enough HP (I was in the upper 20s), it's an easy (but time consuming) kill.

edit: How you're supposed to beat her without doing that is beyond me...

Really can't help you guys with that one at all. Since I played the entirety of PT1 and PT2 with 4 people... She was rather easy, one person kites 3 people shoot. I really don't understand your obsessions with soloing a game that... while able to be solo'd... was really meant to be a great COOP experience. But to each their own.

Side Note: After about 500 Warrior kills (Yes... seriously... It's a rough estimate really, or moreso "Guessing"... 2-3 minute kills for 10 hours straight on multiple occasions...) I finally got a goddamn Conference Call shotgun... Gearbox really... really needs to do something about drop rates. That is absolutely absurd that it should take that long to get anything... But anyway, with a CC and Bee shield... you can solo Terramorphous. Fun times!

For the Republic

News Comments > Path of Exile Act 3 Details
9. Re: Path of Exile Act 3 Details Oct 17, 2012, 12:53 Trevellian

I found this game incredibly boring and mundane from the start. Cram hit it spot on with the Poor mans FFX Sphere Grid. It's great for players who understand it, which I immediately got the hang of having played FF, but I could see where someone who has never seen anything like it before would hate it.

The fact of the matter is I play games for entertainment, and PoE has absolutely no entertainment value for me. The story is nonexistant, it's still an RPG, it still needs a damn good story. Torchlight 2 and Borderlands 2 are BOTH vastly superior in that department and have thus completely captivated my attention, PoE will never manage that.

For the Republic

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
74. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 17, 2012, 12:09 Trevellian

Creston wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 12:01:
Trevellian wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 11:27:

It definitely helps... for instance, Gaige's Interspersed Outburst (Which the very first shot slags the target) allows me to do this:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=103089596
With a Tediore Reload after firing 1 bullet. Yep. Ridiculous I know. But so so beautiful to see that number pop up.

At first I was like "4806... that's what he's getting all excited about?"

Then I saw the K next to it. LOL

So to be honest, no it's not really NEEDED if you have The Bee you'll dominate most minor enemies in a few shots anyway. But on a boss... 4.8 Million damage is a big deal. And without Slag it only does 2.4 million or so... boo hoo I know.

Of course, this is at level 50 with ultra items. At that point the game kind of becomes ridiculous anyway.

Btw, does the DLC increase the level cap? Anyone know?

Creston

It does not, but if you're level 50 and do it all the mobs level up to the standard finished with the game 49-52. And any Blue or Higher quest rewards level up to 50. Got a blue shotgun I thought was going to be cool till i fired it and hurt myself... fucking Gearbox trolls.

For the Republic

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
72. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 17, 2012, 11:27 Trevellian

Creston wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 08:01:
How important is slag in TVHM? I figured it's really important, but by the time you've gotten someone slagged and switched weapons, it's either almost already run out again, or you're dead from focusing on one enemy so much...

Creston

It definitely helps... for instance, Gaige's Interspersed Outburst (Which the very first shot slags the target) allows me to do this:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=103089596
With a Tediore Reload after firing 1 bullet. Yep. Ridiculous I know. But so so beautiful to see that number pop up.

Granted Interspersed Outburst doesn't help you at all on Zero... I think my buddy actually just relies on me to Slag the targets honestly... either that or he switches to a Slag Sniper... I dunno really.

So to be honest, no it's not really NEEDED if you have The Bee you'll dominate most minor enemies in a few shots anyway. But on a boss... 4.8 Million damage is a big deal. And without Slag it only does 2.4 million or so... boo hoo I know.

This comment was edited on Oct 17, 2012, 11:53.

For the Republic

67. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 23:31 Trevellian

Creston wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 23:24:
Thanks for the build, and the tips, all. I actually got that same level 4 orange grenade of Boom Bewm with my PT1 commando (again underscoring my point that my SOLO characters are getting much better drops than my multi-first-now-solo characters,) so they do drop low level versions of stuff. I may check on Hellquist to see if he drops a lower level Bee. And yeah, that's a really crazy awesome shield.

Creston

Be forwarned, although it is an OP shield if you're not getting hit. You most likely WILL die a lot with it. I know I have. In fact with my Mechro, I started using Tediore Electric SMG's, just so if I got downed I could fire 1 bullet and chuck the gun at their face to get myself back up quickly, it took me awhile to figure out I could do this, don't know why. But now that I've grown accustomed to it all i carry is Tediore SMG's and Hyperion Shotguns. An electric and Caustic of each. Electric mostly because the Mechro gets so many bonuses to it. On the Siren I more carry Fire and Caustic. Neither class really has a reason to carry a Slag weapon fortunately, Sirens Phaselock handles that for me, and Mechro's Interspersed Outburst handles it for her.

For the Republic

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - DOOM 3: BFG Edition
5. Re: It's console Doom 3! Oct 16, 2012, 23:25 Trevellian

hb3d wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 23:11:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 22:54:
Is this the edition that nobody asked for or wanted?
I've always played games exclusively on the PC including the original releases of all of the Doom games, and having tried this "improved" version of the game I can now say that I know what it feels like to own an XBOX360 or a Playstation 3. This new version doesn't even support mods or existing third-party maps because Bethesda/id changed the archive file format for the game. There is no command console either.

Or does it include duct tape?
Yes, in that you can turn on the flashlight at any time while still holding your weapon although there is no visible flashlight model.

And if you already own DOOM 3 on Steam, between now and November 13th you can save $10 on your purchase.
This needs to be changed to "And if you already own DOOM 3 on Steam, play that version and save your money." The only thing you're missing out on besides the consolitis are the "Lost" levels, and from what I have played so far, they should have stayed lost.

Or you know, it could have been "And if you already own Doom 3 on Steam, and Doom 2, and Doom 1, and Resurrection, and the TNT and Plutonia pack... etc etc etc. Here is your goddamn free copy of Doom 3 BFG edition cause you already gave us more than enough money". They're certainly not getting any more out of me.

For the Republic

65. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 23:14 Trevellian

jacobvandy wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 23:09:
I had completely forgotten about that shield... I'd heard of it before and how freakishly good it is, but never got around to finding it. So just now I killed Hunter about 5 times and got one: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=103108242

I don't know what it was like before, but you can compare to see if they nerfed it yet. I'm guessing no, because it is awesome, though the delay is long enough to screw you if you get caught up in the action.

My thought process is that the 5.46 second delay (Which mine has as well) may have been the nerf cause I could have sworn I saw someone on Youtube 3 shot The Warrior with it and a shitty blue shotgun at one point. So it may be possible the nerf was done awhile ago, as that Twitter Post from Pitchford is old and it said "next patch"

Either way, it's still a badass shield as it is right now. You just literally have to "Float like a butterfly, Sting like a Bee" to use it. And not get caught up in a slugfest.

For the Republic

63. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 22:40 Trevellian

Creston wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 20:30:
Trevellian wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 19:41:

Try switching Specs, if you like Sniping I understand. So does my buddy Tulka thats all he was doing... till he looked up a Cunning build and now uses a Pistol or SMG, and uses Death Mark and Death Blossom and can stay invisible 90% of the time and 2 shot even badasses a lot of the time. It was hard for him to move away from the sniping but it made the game a lot more fun for him.

There is one specific thing that may help even more. Farm Hunter Helquivst for his "The Bee" legendary shield. You'll thank me later. As it will let you pretty much kill The Warrior on TVHM with Zero in 30 seconds with the Kunai Blades and a decent Shotgun.

Can you link me to this cunning build?

And does Helquist drop that shield in PT1 too? Is it even worth farming for it in PT1?

Creston

http://www.bl2skills.com/assassin.html#503501500050505145010000000000
This is the build he is currently using, he has a True Shot class mod that gives +3 to Optics and +3 to Precision and Team Accuracy 28%
His is more of a Medium Range Kunai Knives build. It requires a decent SMG, Shotgun or AR, which shouldn't be hard to come by, he doesn't do the Melee Cunning build, but he still deals some serious damage.

I'm pretty sure he drops a PT1 version of it as well. Most of the bosses drop a PT1 version of their legendaries from what I've seen, I've gotten a level 4 legendary grenade mod off Boom Bewm, on my Mechro's PT1. As someone said they probably will nerf The Bee a bit, but it will still be a great shield. My guess is they will make the Delay longer so you have to stay in cover longer to get the charge.

It should be noted he said his Class Mod isn't the best but it's all he had, and the Terramorphous one wasn't any better for the spec.

This comment was edited on Oct 16, 2012, 23:04.

For the Republic

56. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 19:41 Trevellian

Creston wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 19:34:
Prez wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 19:14:
I think there MIGHT be a bug with a character that played multi and is then used solo, because I get MUCH, MUCH better drops on characters where I only played solo.)

That would be crazy if true because it's the direct opposite of how it's supposed to work. I know I was having a hard time finding good drops - in 60-plus hours I came across only 3 orange items in singleplayer (and one of them I bought from a machine).

I started with a Gunzerker. He found what I THOUGHT was a purple at level 7, turned out be an E-Tech gun actually, while playing solo. I then switched him to multi for awhile when I needed to join people who were the same level as him. Found decent stuff in multi for him. Then went back to playing him solo. Found absolutely shit. Like literally had bosses dropping nothing but fucking whites and two shitty greens.

Played a Siren mostly multi with my buddy from the start of the game. We found pretty decent stuff, so she was doing well. We didn't find much for him, but okay, at least stuff was dropping. I went to play her solo for awhile, and she found absolutely nothing for 3 to 4 levels. Played her with my buddy again and the drops were better, but nothing that really worked for her playstyle. I've stopped playing her now until he's back on, because in solo she isn't finding shit.

My assassin in solo found good stuff. Like really good weapons, and the entire playthrough was really a breeze except for the Mutated Varkid and the Badass Pyre Thresher (and the occasional other retarded "HAHA U DIED IN 2 HITZ LULZ WE R TEH GEARBOX HUMOR SKWAD!!!" monster, such as that demon Skag in the Outlaw / Sheriff town. I couldn't beat that thing until I got a triple homing plague grenade from Mortar. 24 grenades which each did like 4000 acid damage finally managed to kill her. Yeah, no, great monster to try to fight with guns that do 120 damage per shot, Gearbox...)

But then he got stuck in TVHM, where he found nothing new, and I was trying to make my way to sanctuary with the stuff I had from the first playthrough, and it was just a really aggravating chore. I like that they made it more difficult, but having to empty two fucking clips of a SNIPER RIFLE to kill a single bullymong is just stupid. It took me around 4 hours to make it to Sanctuary, during which I lost 300K or so in ress fees and ammo. (I had to buy like 100K in grenades just to kill Flynt, because he was impossible to kill with the weapons I had. An entire clip from my sniper moved his health bar by MAYBE half a mm.)

I finally found some better stuff once I got to sanctuary, (first sniper rifle upgrade I got increased my damage by like 90%) but I find TVHM in general just to be too much about corner shooting and strategically picking off stragglers than just going in and having a good time shooting the shit out of guys like in PT1. I feel they went TOO far with the difficulty level. Maybe zero isn't a good character for it, I dunno. My infinite melee build worked beautifully in PT1, and in TVHM I can't kill a single mook with melee. Yes, I can respec the build and just become a sniper, but eh. Maybe dual-turret guy would work better.

And my commando isn't very far yet (level 12 or so), but he's finding reasonable stuff. Of course, his turret is so kick-ass hard that he hardly really ever gets stuck anywhere where monsters are too hard.

So out of my own personal experience, I can say that characters I've played multi and then go solo find nada, zilch, nothing, zip, and characters who have ONLY played solo find good stuff.

It's a small sample size, I know. It still seems highly peculiar.

Creston

Try switching Specs, if you like Sniping I understand. So does my buddy Tulka thats all he was doing... till he looked up a Cunning build and now uses a Pistol or SMG, and uses Death Mark and Death Blossom and can stay invisible 90% of the time and 2 shot even badasses a lot of the time. It was hard for him to move away from the sniping but it made the game a lot more fun for him.

There is one specific thing that may help even more. Farm Hunter Helquivst for his "The Bee" legendary shield. You'll thank me later. As it will let you pretty much kill The Warrior on TVHM with Zero in 30 seconds with the Kunai Blades and a decent Shotgun.

This comment was edited on Oct 16, 2012, 19:48.

For the Republic

53. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 19:30 Trevellian

Prez wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 19:14:
I think there MIGHT be a bug with a character that played multi and is then used solo, because I get MUCH, MUCH better drops on characters where I only played solo.)

That would be crazy if true because it's the direct opposite of how it's supposed to work. I know I was having a hard time finding good drops - in 60-plus hours I came across only 3 orange items in singleplayer (and one of them I bought from a machine). It made me think about trying coop to find some good stuff but I was afraid it would have been too shocking to some people to see me actually being social!

If you see me on and not in a game with the 3 guys I am usually playing with (I.E. if my game isn't full) feel free to drop in or whatever, I'm usually probably farming a Boss for a certain Legendary, or farming The Warrior for a Conference Call. But I literally threw away about 16 Million credits in Purple's and E-Guns the other day farming the Warrior for a few hours. If theres something in particular you're trying to find let me know I'll try to keep one instead of tossing it.

For the Republic

52. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 19:28 Trevellian

Creston wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 19:09:
Trevellian wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 13:31:
As I said before I think they're just complaining instead of trying to solve their own problem. These are people who probably had no issues with farming for items for days in Diablo but they complain like BL2 should just hand them shit.

Ah, yes. "Well, I found items, so you must be talking out of your ass!" Sure, buddy. I'm completely just imagining my siren having weapons that are so poor I stopped playing her because it was turning too much into a slog. (and again, I think there MIGHT be a bug with a character that played multi and is then used solo, because I get MUCH, MUCH better drops on characters where I only played solo.)

Also, how did Diablo 3 get brought into this? I never even played it. Stop being an ass.

Creston

I wasn't being an ass, and where did I say Diablo 3? I was just refering to Diablo in general, the style of game, you can't tell me you've never played Diablo or Diablo 2, you're a PC gamer. Diablo 3 i can fully understand passing on.

For the Republic

44. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 18:26 Trevellian

Creston wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 18:05:
PHJF wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 17:55:
As far as over-leveling goes, it may be because I am not very good at FPS's but being over-leveled by at least 2 levels was the only way I could beat the game on Singleplayer. The final boss fights were kind of easy ( I *always* die in boss battles!) but I'll take that over dying 50 times in a soul-crushing 2 hour-long grind any day.

There was a Badass Thresher in the Caustic Caverns that I literally could not kill, and he was roughly the same lvl as me. He would just pop up from underground and instantly incap me.

That Badass Pyre Thresher is just fucking horseshit. I was able to kill him because I was inside the building in the middle, so he was stuck outside (too big for the door), and he was being distracted by spiderants.

So with like 6 or 7 spiderants whaling on him, it took me 18 rockets out of a 6000 damage + explosive rocket launcher to kill him. So he basically has 100+K hp.

Even so, he is still not as retarded as the Badass Mutated Varkid. I had a level 16 one chase me one time, and I let it all around the level where it happily proceeded to murder an ENTIRE bandit town before I could finally snipe it (admittedly I was level 14 at the time). I can't even imagine how stupid those things are in TVHM.

Creston

Wait till you fight Ultimate Badass Varkids (The evolution before Verminous, if you happen to be lucky enough to even get him to spawn) or a Super Badass Pyre Thresher. You'll probably be in tears.

For the Republic

34. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 16:33 Trevellian

Darks wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 15:46:
Trevellian wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 14:17:
PHJF wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 14:09:
As I said before I think they're just complaining instead of trying to solve their own problem. These are people who probably had no issues with farming for items for days in Diablo but they complain like BL2 should just hand them shit. Other than the perspective it's still technically an ARPG and should play the same way. I didn't always have the best weapons in Diablo and could obliterate everything, sometimes you had to work harder.

Well the problem here is my first run through I did all quests and was therefore overleveled for most of the game. It doesn't matter what gun you have when enemies are 3-5 levels beneath you.

My second class I tried to stick to the main quest as much as possible and found myself routinely underleveled/underequipped.

Same I guess, we never skipped a quest so we were always overleveled. So that definitely helps.

Try playing Vault Hunter mode after you beat the game, trust me you will be singing a different tone. You will not be over leveled. Everything hits a lot harder and is more difficult. I never out leveled an area and we did most of the side quest. Also, this game auto levels many of the areas after the starter areas. So itís kind of impossible to be out leveled in most areas.

Uhm, yeah pal. Not singing a different tone at all. I've played through TVHM... twice... My Siren and Mechromancer are both Level 50, both have their class mods from Terramorphous (Which actually, the Siren one is absolutely terrible for Cataclysm/Motion). I have just about 200 hours played exactly in BL2. Once you finish TVHM you get Playthrough 2.5 (Which despite what it sounds is not an actual playthrough, it just levels everything up in the game to max) Where everything in the game is 49-52 which allows for farming of things like Level 50 The Bee shields, Level 50 Boom Bewm grenades, etc... etc. The second run through wasn't any harder on either character. I was still always ahead of the area I was in.

In fact I have about 20 or so quests I skipped in my TVHM of the Mechromancer.

Try again though, you'll come up with a good idea for why it's hard eventually.

(After checking Steam, 201 hours to be exact)

This comment was edited on Oct 16, 2012, 16:39.

For the Republic

30. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 14:17 Trevellian

PHJF wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 14:09:
As I said before I think they're just complaining instead of trying to solve their own problem. These are people who probably had no issues with farming for items for days in Diablo but they complain like BL2 should just hand them shit. Other than the perspective it's still technically an ARPG and should play the same way. I didn't always have the best weapons in Diablo and could obliterate everything, sometimes you had to work harder.

Well the problem here is my first run through I did all quests and was therefore overleveled for most of the game. It doesn't matter what gun you have when enemies are 3-5 levels beneath you.

My second class I tried to stick to the main quest as much as possible and found myself routinely underleveled/underequipped.

Same I guess, we never skipped a quest so we were always overleveled. So that definitely helps.

For the Republic

28. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 13:31 Trevellian

PHJF wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 13:23:
And there's not really many things you can do. In BL1, you could at least quit and reload a few times, and buy something decent from a vending machine. In BL2, vending machines are worthless. I can't even imagine why they're still in the game other than to sell your loot, but that leaves you with money you can't use except to buy ammo that costs more as you go up in level (WTF?????)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102166716

Got that from a random vending machine I was passing by. Purchased an orange grenade from another machine, too.

Almost 2 years ago, charging $60.00 for a PC game was nearly a scandal on most gaming websites.

I doubt if a single member of this site paid over $50 for BL2.

I am really curious what a random vending machine was doing with what is essentially a level 36 version of a Class mod that drops off Terramorphous or Vermivorous... You're a lucky guy.

As far as the DLC mindset, you're getting like 4 expansions that are all going to be around 10 hours a piece.... thats 40 more hours of game for 30 bucks... I find it hard to complain about that considering it is pretty much equal to an oldschool game expansion except that it is delivered over the course of 6 months or so, big freaking deal.

For the Republic

23. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 13:08 Trevellian

All I can say is you guys are having bad luck, but it also helps to play the game 4 player instead of solo.

You can almost always find a quest of level to get a decent weapon off of anyway. I've never had any issues. I played a Healing Siren to about 30 or 40 then switched up and am now Catalyst/Motion, and dominate just about anything I come across. It's hard not to when your phaselock is on like a 7 second cooldown at best from talents/relics/class mods and does Fire/Corrosive/Electric/Slag and is a Singularity. Spec yourself better, don't complain that the game has shortcomings because you're playing the class wrong. Every class has different ways of being played. Even my Mechromancer feels very different depending on which tree you go down, Anarchy is definitely interesting, tried it for awhile and you CAN become a serious wrecking ball (As long as you use Shotguns or SMG's at close range so the Negetive bonus to Accuracy doesn't affect you as much). But I've also tried the BFF tree (Definitely the more boring of her 3 trees as it relies completely on the Pet) and am now pretty settled on the Little Big Trouble tree where you melt everything with Electric.

Even one of the guys I play with nightly changed specs and found the Assassin plays entirely different and can do far more massive damage with the knife spec than just straight sniping (Which is what he usually does and did with Mordecai in the first game)

Try different things. Thats what the respec option is for, don't just stagnate and think each class can only be succesful one way.

If you just haven't been lucky and got a decent weapon sorry to hear that, but I don't see how it's possible considering the number of items that drop and quest rewards.

For the Republic

16. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 12:05 Trevellian

w00tie wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 11:58:
Trevellian wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 11:46:
More importantly, if this DLC is out today, why can I not find a quest to start it or a zone to teleport to in the quick travel list to begin it like the old DLC's in BL1. Is this due to Steams retarded updating schedual?

DLC is a 1.3gb download chico. We have to wait for Steam's release schedule.

Valve needs to get with it. Half the time new games are available at midnight or 3am, the other half of the time I'm off work waiting to play some DLC and can't.

Combined with their massive amounts if disconnects it seems like every Monday or Tuesday night anymore. It's getting really old. Especially with a game like Borderlands 2 when you got 4 people on farming Terramorphous and he dies and you lose an entire swatch of loot because everyone gets disconnected from Steam. It's very bothersome.

For the Republic

9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 11:46 Trevellian

More importantly, if this DLC is out today, why can I not find a quest to start it or a zone to teleport to in the quick travel list to begin it like the old DLC's in BL1. Is this due to Steams retarded updating schedual?  

For the Republic

934 Comments. 47 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo