Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jason

Real Name Jason   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Trevellian
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description hi
Homepage http://www.c22gaming.com
Signed On Jul 6, 2009, 19:17
Total Comments 935 (Graduate)
User ID 55066

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Firefly Online Trailer
6. Re: Firefly Online Trailer Jul 27, 2014, 15:44 Trevellian

Why do people have to keep digging up things I love from the past and fucking them in the ass?  

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > ArcheAge Closed Beta Begins
3. Re: ArcheAge Closed Beta Begins Jul 17, 2014, 21:30 Trevellian

Agent.X7 wrote on Jul 17, 2014, 18:06:
At 2PM when it opened they had 1 server up with a 1379 person queue.

Wow. Spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to reverse the mouse look. Never found a setting for it. If you make simple settings that a lot of people us eimpossible to find, I hate to see what the rest of the game is like.

The game is amazing, never had a problem with the camera settings or finding anything and I've played for a few months in Alpha.

Sounds more like PEBKAC error than anything else.

For the Republic

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 17, 2014, 16:40 Trevellian

wtf_man wrote on Jul 17, 2014, 09:50:
As the article says... most of the credit goes to the Kinect-less version for $399.

Amazing how getting rid of an unwanted bundled spycam would boost their sales, eh?

They have some real rocket scientists working at Microsoft marketing!!!

So... now you can buy a less powerful PS4 for the same price.
(Of course, game exclusives will drive some of the sales one way or the other)

Your wording is strange, I was about to yell at you for thinking the PS4 was less powerful than the Xbone... but then I understood your wording. I hate you.

For the Republic

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Update
8. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Update Jul 17, 2014, 13:19 Trevellian

I bought this a few months back and I still play it regularly at least once a week. I absolutely love it and most importantly it FEELS like Carmageddon.  

For the Republic

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin Patch Introduces AI Personalities
7. Re: Divinity: Original Sin Patch Introduces AI Personalities Jul 15, 2014, 21:49 Trevellian

Cutter wrote on Jul 15, 2014, 21:41:
I wish they'd get the global chat working, yo.

Why so you can see all the morons talking about WoW being the first RPG and asking where Mankirks wife is? No thanks. I'll keep it minimized.

For the Republic

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
14. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jul 12, 2014, 20:53 Trevellian

HorrorScope wrote on Jul 12, 2014, 18:45:
I don't mind X Box fans, I just don't like the bone.

Bungie pussy footed around. They were paid by Sony to have a year long exclusive, it has nothing to do with hate, just business. That said, I hope Boner's stand up to this shit and don't buy it, hope Sony paid a lot to make up for it. Since they fucked the PC users again...

They haven't fucked PC users at all? They have repeatedly said that they'd like to bring Destiny to PC but are already working on 4 platforms and don't have the manpower.

They'll do what Rockstar did with GTAV and PC will see it in a year.

For the Republic

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
4. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jul 12, 2014, 14:26 Trevellian

Creston wrote on Jul 12, 2014, 11:51:
Doesn't everybody hate Xbox fans? They take Stockholm Syndrome to entirely new levels.

My only beef with Xbox fans is.
They had Halo all to themselves. No one really complained.
They had Gears of War all to themselves. No one really complained.
Sony Fans had to wait what? 4 or 5 years? To play the Mass Effect Trilogy. No one really complained.
They had COD Map Packs First for YEARS. No one really complained.
They had Titanfall and Sony didn't. No one really complained.

Sony gets a little bit of Love with Destiny... OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY HATE US WHAT THE FUCK. CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE CONTENT IS THE DEVIL AND IS A INSULT TO GAMERS EVERYWHERE WE SHOULD BE TREATED EQUALLY START THE PETITIONS, WAH WAH WAH.

That is my issue with Xbox fans.

For the Republic

News Comments > Far Cry 4 $130 Kyrat Edition Detailed; New Trailer
16. Re: Far Cry 4 $130 Kyrat Edition Detailed; New Trailer Jul 4, 2014, 23:59 Trevellian

Nope, Ubisoft can lick my taint.  

For the Republic

News Comments > Escape Dead Island Announced
4. Re: Escape Dead Island Announced Jul 1, 2014, 20:37 Trevellian

Elf Shot The Food wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 20:33:
Does Techland not own the rights to this series anymore? Because all these recent Dead Island games are being made be other developers; this one in particular is being made by FatShark.

Pretty sure Deep Silver owns the IP. Not that it matters, the first game sucked, I'm sure the second game sucked, the MOBA is a waste of space, and this will be shit too.

Why they think they have a franchise in Dead Island i don't understand.

For the Republic

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer
3. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Jun 27, 2014, 16:06 Trevellian

Parias wrote on Jun 27, 2014, 15:52:
Sweet! I like, at least conceptually. But, it being squad-based and all.. will it have co-op?

I sure hope so since it's by Streum On Studio. They did E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy which was fully 4 player coop. And a pretty decent game.

For the Republic

News Comments > Stardock and Ironclad Prevail in Rebellion Lawsuit; Fight Continues
5. Re: Stardock and Ironclad Prevail in Rebellion Lawsuit; Fight Continues Jun 26, 2014, 20:29 Trevellian

Task wrote on Jun 26, 2014, 20:10:
Make another Alien vs. Predator game.

They did, it came out in 2010 and was a remake of their original Aliens Vs Predator game. And it was awful, just as awful as Colonial Marines. So why on earth would you want them to make another one.

For the Republic

News Comments > RIFT Expansion Plans
7. Re: RIFT Expansion Plans Jun 26, 2014, 06:48 Trevellian

pagb wrote on Jun 26, 2014, 05:57:
Hope this exp is not as terrible as the first one... few quests and a shitton of carnage quest "Kill 40 of everything", drove me sick and left halfway through it.

Timmeh wrote on Jun 26, 2014, 00:35:
Its not a Wow clone.

It gets so old seeing every single mmo called a wow clone when wow was not even the first mmo of its kind.

Rift is not even remotely a wow clone. Neither are most of the other mmos made and released since wow.
No, of course it's not, the UI, controls, talent trees (they have a nice twists I admit it) have nothing similar to WoW's... [/IRONY] And I remember my char being so ridiculously similar to my affliction warlock that I found myself hitting keys for skills I didn't have in Rift.

Yeah cause the Warlock was so much different than my Necro in EQ... [/IRONY] Or you know, any other DOT/Pet based class in MMO's that came before it like DAOC. This was his point. WoW was not the first MMO, not everything is a WoW clone. It's a stupid term that needs to go away.

For the Republic

News Comments > RIFT Expansion Plans
2. Re: RIFT Expansion Plans Jun 25, 2014, 21:00 Trevellian

Should be interesting. I still claim to this day Rift has the best F2P model for an MMO in the biz. 90% Cosmetic stuff, 10% boost type stuff. The only locked content being the 2 classes from the first expansion and you can unlock those for like 10 bucks. A small price to pay for a F2P game if you plan on spending nothing else.

Their F2P model is also why I'm actually excited for ArcheAge and it's Ultima Online style PVP/Crime/Pirating/General Asshatery.

For the Republic

News Comments > SCS Software Dev vs Valve
18. Re: SCS Software Dev vs Valve Jun 17, 2014, 09:43 Trevellian

InBlack wrote on Jun 17, 2014, 06:51:
Trevellian wrote on Jun 16, 2014, 16:53:
ASeven wrote on Jun 16, 2014, 14:21:
Trevellian wrote on Jun 16, 2014, 13:40:
ASeven wrote on Jun 16, 2014, 12:09:
https://twitter.com/GranPC/status/478554937111371776

Apparently, the vulnerability isn't even fixed.

I find this to be an abuse of power from Valve. It's never good to have an almost monopoly of a market, in this case PC games digital distribution, because shit like this will happen.

But... they don't have a Monopoly. Origin, which everyone loves to hate on for no reason other than existing, exists.

No they don't, but the market is pretty much an oligopoly with Steam being the dominant supplier.

My comment was more of a shot at people who complain about Origin existing than anything else. Everyone likes to claim it wasn't necessary and that they should just put everything on Steam, then something like this happens and suddenly it's "Monopoly Bad."

Please correct me if Im wrong but doesnt Origin distribue EA games only?

Nope, you can get, for examples: Tomb Raider, Watch_Dogs, Sleeping Dogs, Resident Evil 6, Remember Me.... etc. There is a lot more than just EA games on Origin.

For the Republic

10. Re: SCS Software Dev vs Valve Jun 16, 2014, 16:53 Trevellian

ASeven wrote on Jun 16, 2014, 14:21:
Trevellian wrote on Jun 16, 2014, 13:40:

I find this to be an abuse of power from Valve. It's never good to have an almost monopoly of a market, in this case PC games digital distribution, because shit like this will happen.

But... they don't have a Monopoly. Origin, which everyone loves to hate on for no reason other than existing, exists.

No they don't, but the market is pretty much an oligopoly with Steam being the dominant supplier.

My comment was more of a shot at people who complain about Origin existing than anything else. Everyone likes to claim it wasn't necessary and that they should just put everything on Steam, then something like this happens and suddenly it's "Monopoly Bad."

For the Republic

News Comments > It Came from E3 2014, Part 10
4. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 10 Jun 16, 2014, 13:45 Trevellian

CrimsonPaw wrote on Jun 16, 2014, 10:56:
At this point I'm not sure anyone "won" E3; this year really felt somewhat meh from an excitement standpoint. I think part of my problem is that many of these shown are for games that are slated for 2015. Granted, there are a few set for 2014 but it sure does look like the pickings are slim for this year but maybe I just didn't pay as much attention to everything announced.

As someone who is a pretty hardcore Sony fan, I love my PS4, I love that Uncharted 4 is coming but it was an expected announcement.

I have to say Nintendo won E3, they announced everything that Nintendo fans wanted to hear and convinced me to buy a system, simply by having a Solid Mario Kart game out already, a Smash game coming, and announcing an Adult Link Open World Zelda game as well as a true Star Fox sequel, which are games I have wanted since Gamecube. As well as announcing some actual 3rd party support finally in the form of Bayonetta, Devil's Third and the one I'm most excited for, Xenoblade, a spiritual successor to Xenogears from the PS1. They're also discussing what to do with the Metroid series for this gen. I wouldn't call this "Out of touch" at all as Raptor tries to claim.

I had a old iPhone and iPad I wasn't using, Gamestop takes them as trades now, traded them in for about 410 dollars, picked up a Wii U and Mario Kart and have been absolutely entertained since.

So yeah, as a very hardcore PS4 fan, if I honestly had to pick a winner, I'd say Nintendo won E3, the other 2 just had nothing to get overly excited about that they didn't already announce a year ago.

For the Republic

6. Re: SCS Software Dev vs Valve Jun 16, 2014, 13:40 Trevellian

For the Republic

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Ionball 2: Ionstorm
5. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Ionball 2: Ionstorm Jun 15, 2014, 23:52 Trevellian

HorrorScope wrote on Jun 15, 2014, 23:25:
Well that's putting a new coat a paint on something old.

Shatter already did this a year or two ago, love it.

For the Republic

News Comments > More Games to Support AMD's Mantle
3. Re: More Games to Support AMD's Mantle Jun 11, 2014, 11:19 Trevellian

Is this where Nvidia gets to cry foul about their competitor getting to have an edge in certain games now like AMD did? Listening to those guys talk about AMD and Mantle for 5 minutes at the Hardline showing really kinda irked me after they just got done whining about Nvidia's extra Anti Aliasing features in Watch_Dogs. Hypocrites.

Don't get me wrong, I want competition between the two. Just don't whine about your competitor having an advantage in 1 game when you clearly have an advantage in others.

For the Republic

News Comments > Mirror's Edge Tease
2. Re: Mirror's Edge Tease Jun 9, 2014, 10:42 Trevellian

No doubt, as they've already said they thought the original was "Too hard" and that there may be more combat options in the sequel.

They obviously don't understand what made Mirror's Edge a great game, and will dumb it down for a quick buck sequel.

For the Republic

935 Comments. 47 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo