Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tranceport

Real Name Tranceport   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 23, 2009, 19:45
Total Comments 23 (Suspect)
User ID 54994

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > CD Projekt RED Sued for Removing The Witcher 2 DRM
2. Re: CD Projekt RED Sued for Removing The Witcher 2 DRM Jul 8, 2011, 23:36 Tranceport

Do you know what happens to companies that cater to their customers and not their share holders? I buy their stuff... weird concept.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Command & Conquer Suggestions Sought
3. Re: Command & Conquer Suggestions Sought May 18, 2011, 14:05 Tranceport

Generals 2......  

News Comments > EA: PC Gaming May Become Their "Biggest Platform"
39. Re: EA: PC Gaming May Become Their Mar 9, 2011, 16:19 Tranceport

I wanted to try Crysis 2. But for the life of me, still can't find the START button on my keyboard.  

News Comments > PC Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Next Month
1. Re: PC Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Next Month Jan 15, 2010, 15:09 Tranceport

Why?  

News Comments > EA on "Pirates As A Marketplace"
21. Re: EA on Dec 8, 2009, 22:15 Tranceport

I never like seeing people lose their jobs. Who does? But if you heard this ass on NPR today, you might change your mind. I think my main problem comes from when these people(CEO's) open their mouths and fabricate and claim something which is not true. Check their stocks on nasdaq, they really seem to be hurting because of piracy. Or not. As i've read before 1 pirated game does not equal 1 lost sale. They would like you to believe its true, but in the real world it is not.

By the way, good conversation. I like to hear others views and opinions. I may not agree with all of them, but at least its civil.

This comment was edited on Dec 8, 2009, 22:19.

11. Re: EA on "Pirates As A Marketplace" Dec 8, 2009, 20:25 Tranceport

Ruff, you are correct. But i still would like to see EA and Activision go right out of business. I don't support them, and in the future never will. I'll admit i had chopper command for the atari 2600. If a game even mentions DLC before it comes out, that equals no sale from me.  

9. Re: EA on "Pirates As A Marketplace" Dec 8, 2009, 19:59 Tranceport

Why yes i do have a job, a public sector job. As in, there is no profit for the company\city to be made by me working there. So i guess, i would be right by everything i say. And again the question, When is enough, enough? In certain CEO's eyes, its never enough. Ask Enron and the myriad of other companies that operate like them.  

5. Re: EA on "Pirates As A Marketplace" Dec 8, 2009, 19:31 Tranceport

Or companies can stop trying to nickle and dime us. It is Greed, Pure and simple. Why do companies need to grow? Millions\Billions a year is not enough for them. The last time i checked, if you have mostly everything you want but want more = Greed.  

2. Re: EA on "Pirates As A Marketplace" Dec 8, 2009, 19:10 Tranceport

I've never ever seen DLC for any game on a torrent site, oh wait, I have. I heard his interview on NPR today. I like him less than i did before.  

News Comments > Torchlight Mods
16. Re: Torchlight Mods Nov 4, 2009, 13:24 Tranceport

I challenge you all, in a 1 vs 1 fight to the death in air sea battle on the atari. By the way, who doesn't like mods?  

News Comments > Infinity Ward on Modern Warfare 2's Length
1. Re: Infinity Ward on Modern Warfare 2's Length Oct 20, 2009, 10:19 Tranceport

"we want to deliver an intense experience where you walk away and go 'wow, I want to play more'"

-Which means they expect you to play the single player twice, to get that full game experience.

"We never go into development saying 'We're going to make a 20 hour game because people want a 20 hour game':"

-Why listen to your customers that pay for your games, that's just ridiculous.

News Comments > G-Force Demo [Updated]
6. Re: G-Force Demo Oct 7, 2009, 09:01 Tranceport

I always hated the little runt g-force member. I think it was a he-she.  

News Comments > Ubisoft Acquires Nadeo
1. Re: Ubisoft Acquires Nadeo Oct 5, 2009, 17:38 Tranceport

Oh Noes!!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 30, 2009, 12:17 Tranceport

I've tried the Pepsi throwback twice in the last couple of months, Live in a test market. It does taste different, im not sure if i like it better though. Oh and about Mountain Dew, I'd rather drink water strained through a dirty sock.  

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale Sep 8, 2009, 22:54 Tranceport

Good job Blue on the, "On Sale" stuff. Everything is fine with your format. Oh and i have a mouse wheel, and not limited to what i can read. I guess unlike some of the other folks here.  

News Comments > Arkham Asylum Free DLC for PC Too
8. Re: Arkham Asylum Free DLC for PC Too Sep 8, 2009, 22:46 Tranceport

I don't care if the game is pirated or not, When did this game come out? And why is there already dlc? Seems to me like a scam of, lets hook them for free with the 1st dlc after only being on the shelves for 2 weeks. Then charge them good for the following dlc. 2 weeks and already dlc talk. Don't include it in the full retail game, thats crazy talk. Why do most game publishers suck these days?  

News Comments > Prey for Zenimax
6. Re: Prey for Zenimax Sep 8, 2009, 18:30 Tranceport

If i was mentally challenged, i'D worry about how other people put upper and lower case letters together. But im not.  

News Comments > Command & Conquer 4 Facts
5. Re: Command & Conquer 4 Facts Aug 25, 2009, 21:44 Tranceport

I actually liked Generals.  

News Comments > Command & Conquer 4 Announced
2. Re: C&C4 Announced Jul 9, 2009, 11:29 Tranceport

I'm still waiting on Generals 2, Guess i'll keep holding my breath.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 26, 2009, 11:35 Tranceport

I've been using 7 for a few months now, like it better than vista. $120 seems reasonable.  

23 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo