Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Scott

Real Name Scott   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Unexploded
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 23, 2009, 08:10
Total Comments 14 (Suspect)
User ID 54993

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Novel Plans
8. Re: Battlefield 3 Novel Plans Aug 1, 2011, 15:46 Unexploded

"The only problem is that the Americans are once again portrayed as the liberators.... guess what, THEY AREN'T!"

We totally are, if you're oil.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Censored L4D2 Backup for Australia
11. Re: Censored L4D2 Backup for Australia Oct 7, 2009, 16:25 Unexploded

Eh? Censorship isn't exactly liberal. Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis, suitable for a free man) is the belief in the importance of individual freedom

'Course, factual definitions and politicians rarely go hand in hand...

Exactly, I don't know about your politicians, but here in Canada it's usually the Conservatives that are trying to turn this in a prison state. The Liberals typical spend their time in office trying to make off with everything that isn't bolted down.

The Conservatives do that as well, but generally take time out of their busy schedule to sell off our rights and push various retarded religious agendas.

Other than that, they're both great <cough>

This comment was edited on Oct 7, 2009, 19:42.

News Comments > Censored L4D2 Backup for Australia
8. Re: Censored L4D2 Backup for Australia Oct 7, 2009, 13:14 Unexploded

Perhaps the Aussie version can have feature a politician zombie that navigates by sonar--a necessity as it's vision is impaired by having it's head firmly planned up it's own ass.

This comment was edited on Oct 7, 2009, 13:14.

News Comments > Company of Heroes Patch Status
3. Re: Company of Heroes Patch Status Jun 3, 2009, 13:27 Unexploded

Try turning off your antivirus? At one point that seemed to screw with their downloader.  

News Comments > Left Behind Sequel Next Month
119. Re: Part II Jun 2, 2009, 22:57 Unexploded

It must be frustrating when one's entire rhetorical repertoire consists of name-calling.

You've made abundantly clear you're not about to approach the subject with anything approaching logic, reason, or independent thought. So other than heckling you, I don't see much point...

Perhaps I should take the time to invent a fictional sky king and spend the rest of my days trying convince other simpletons to waste their time, energy and money too.

117. Re: Part II Jun 1, 2009, 23:00 Unexploded

Look up "empirical." And "Scientific Method."
Now reverse it 180 degrees, throw in some rote ritual, silly superstition and hilarious hypocrisy and you've got Captain Creationist here's world view.

111. Re: Left Behind Sequel Next Month May 29, 2009, 00:24 Unexploded

At this point, I'm not sure you'd recognize truth even if someone was patient (and kind) enough to deprogram you.

Look on the bright-side, you're not alone in your delusions and they're yet to be officially recognized as the mental disorder they so clearly are.

---
"A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to look at a f*cking cross? It's kinda like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on." - Bill Hicks

108. Re: Left Behind Sequel Next Month May 28, 2009, 11:22 Unexploded

All you've been able to offer is "Santa Claus," "Easter Bunny," and "koolaid," answers completely devoid of any historical, archaeological, or textual substance, responses demonstrating a remarkable resistance to facts.

Comparatively, both the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are far more plausible than a single omnipotent being powerful enough to create everything in the universe, but reliant on flaming topiary and pedophiles as a communications medium.

You feel comfortable implying the military are ignorant, gullible dolts. Not like you, right?

No, I'm implying they don't have all the facts. And even if they did, it's not their job to choose the mission. And yes, the militarily has more than it's fair share of simpletons. It also has it's share of well-educated, rational human beings.
--
"If you're so pro-life, do me a favor. Don't lock arms and block medical clinics. Lock arms and block cemeteries. Let's see how committed you are to this premise." - Bill Hicks

This comment was edited on May 28, 2009, 14:12.

101. Re: Left Behind Sequel Next Month May 26, 2009, 23:56 Unexploded

No one dies for what they know is a lie.

Right, that's why it's good to get in their while your victim is still young and malleable. Do your damage during the formative years before their brain has fully formed; strike while Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny also seem pretty plausible.

It's like that thing in Iraq, most of the free world thinks we went in there over oil, but you're still going to come up with some story about how we're over there spreading freedom and democracy to sell it to the general public.

And you’re still going to have to lie to the military—-no ones going to charge a machine gun nest just because you don’t like riding the bus...

And as for examining them, I've spend more than enough time being exposed to your various "teachings" as child. Including six years of nightly chapel while away at school. I know bullshit when I hear it. It's right up there with world being supported on the back of giant turtle, pure fiction--and not even good fiction at that.

Like I said before, if it makes you happy and it's not hurting anyone, knock yourself out. Just don't expect to convince everyone else to drink the koolaid.

98. Re: Left Behind Sequel Next Month May 26, 2009, 10:29 Unexploded

If you'll give Tolkien the benefit of the doubt and read his writings as he intended (fiction, with benefits), then you ought to extend the same courtesy to the authors of the Biblical texts and actually read what they wrote.

Ah, but I do. I believe the bible is just that, fiction--with the added benefit of keeping the sheeple in line. When they're not out hypocritically breaking it's every tenant, that is.

This comment was edited on May 26, 2009, 23:59.

94. Re: Left Behind Sequel May 25, 2009, 15:39 Unexploded

All hail our Lord and savior: skinless-boneless chicken breast.  

92. Re: Left Behind Sequel Next Month May 23, 2009, 20:21 Unexploded

OK. You win. That's all the proof I need.
Ever hear of Lord of the Rings? I guess hobbits must be real as well...
Believe what you will. If it makes you happy, so much the better; the days of your quaint superstition are numbered.
Education is the antithesis of religion.

This comment was edited on May 25, 2009, 15:35.

89. Re: Left Behind Sequel Next Month May 23, 2009, 13:38 Unexploded

And my personal favorite, the seriously deluded.  

87. Re: Left Behind Sequel Next Month May 23, 2009, 04:12 Unexploded

"I do not support false theology."
The phrase "false theology" seems a tad redundant, no?

14 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo