Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Anders Madsen

Real Name Anders Madsen   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Gocows
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 17, 2009, 08:42
Total Comments 34 (Suspect)
User ID 54971

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Daikatana on Steam
36. Re: Daikatana on Steam Oct 2, 2013, 19:52 Gocows

I can't leave without my buddy Superfly!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
33. Re: Xbox 720 could block used software, says Eidos president. Feb 27, 2013, 05:28 Gocows

SirKnight wrote on Feb 26, 2013, 10:27:
That may be, but I figure the president of Edios would probably know quite a bit about what MS is doing with the 720. It would be different if one of those speculating analysts said this. They are not in a position to truly know jack, they just make shit up.

His jobtitle is "Life President" or some such bullshit. He is the guy that drunkenly not only oops-revealed the last Hitman about a year before Sqeenix wanted to, but then also continued to talk about K&L2 running on IO's next-gen engine.

If you check the actual wording from the interview, it doesn't really seem like he knows anything. He isn't even sure the new machines will have optical drives.

News Comments > On Assassin's Creed III Tech
5. Re: On Assassin's Creed III Tech Jan 13, 2013, 15:05 Gocows

Except for games like Forza 3/4 (haven't tried Horizon) where one disc is labelled Install Disc, I have never seen any games do that?

I know Mass Effect 2 and 3 at least needed physical disc-swaps, even with both discs installed. Those and the Forza's are the only multidisc-games I have for the 360, though, so I might have missed other games doing it.

News Comments > Mass Effect 4 Details "Completely Fabricated"
8. Re: Mass Effect 4 Details Dec 14, 2012, 06:12 Gocows

I was wondering about that interview quoting Bioware and not whoever they had been talking to.

Nothing big, just hit me as a really odd thing to do in an interview - this explains it.

News Comments > Free Duke Nukem 3D Kicks Off GOG.com Sale
2. Re: Free Duke Nukem 3D Kicks Off GOG.com Sale Dec 12, 2012, 13:03 Gocows

This is Blue's - I am pretty sure you are supposed to get mad about free stuff  

News Comments > Valve Living Room PCs Next Year?
14. Re: Valve Living Room PCs Next Year? Dec 9, 2012, 15:44 Gocows

The Gabe-box!  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Sells 5M - Halloween SHiFT Codes
13. Re: Borderlands 2 Sells 5M - Halloween SHiFT Codes Oct 31, 2012, 18:16 Gocows

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 31, 2012, 17:22:
I find the key thing to be a waste of time and use a trainer to keep track of them. At LEAST they could do is patch in the ability to cut and paste for the pc.

Friend of mine had this exact problem, while I never did. Apparently he kept including a hardcoded linebreak at the end.

Just copy/paste it into a txt or something, and copy it again from there. And make sure you dont copy paste more or less than the actual code. Any extra space or linebreak at either end apparently fucks it up.

News Comments > Anna for OS X Next Week
1. Re: Anna for OS X Next Week Oct 31, 2012, 17:05 Gocows

/Crickets  

News Comments > 0x10c Multiplayer Footage
17. Re: 0x10c Multiplayer Footage Oct 25, 2012, 18:35 Gocows

Hopefully 3DFx-support will be patched in.  

News Comments > Torchlight II Release Date Announcement Next Week
27. Re: Torchlight II Release Date Announcement Next Week Aug 25, 2012, 23:04 Gocows

Can you specify which ones you though where better, or even anywhere close?

I loved the gameplay in T1 a whole lot. Story was shit, but they where pretty clear about it being a test run for what was to come. The T2 beta was completely awesome and much more in line with D2 than D3 ever was.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue May 31, 2012, 18:16 Gocows

Just came back from seeing Prometheus in 3D. Really liked it, but not quite the masterpiece I was hoping for. Really loved the 3D in this one, and visually its just absolutely gorgeous.

I liked it enough that I will be catching it again with a friend of mine during the weekend though.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
43. Re: Out of the Blue May 31, 2012, 08:12 Gocows

While there are many cool animals, only dogs and horses are truly noble and can be counted on as actual friends.

I had a cat at one point (have had cats all my life, this is the only one who had that trait) that would protect me and my sister to the best of his ability. We used to play tennis at a nearby lot and he would patrol along it, trying to chase of any animal that came close. He changed tactics after a fella who was walking his saint bernard came around a corner just as he was approaching on his patrol. I have never seen a cat grow that much in size as when he suddenly stood face to face with a dog that would most likely be able to fit him in his mouth. From then on, he changed to just watching us from a nearby tree.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 13, 2012, 17:08 Gocows

That is most likely 30% still using IE and not having a clue how to change from standard search engine.

Currently I am getting some Bing Desktop-thing pushed through my Windows Updater. Even if I have to have that Windows Updater reminding me for the rest of my life, that thing is not getting installed.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 7, 2012, 11:18 Gocows

I keep reading that as HOBOGO.  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Challenge Weekend
46. Re: Mass Effect 3 Challenge Weekend Mar 18, 2012, 06:25 Gocows

"Yeah, we may just retcon that. Come on, man! You got three different color balls!"

What does FemShep get then?

News Comments > Op Ed
53. Re: Op Ed Feb 3, 2012, 19:48 Gocows

"What about people who don’t have a console hooked up to the Internet — which is still a significant amount of consumers?"

Is the best part. Those consumers will loose so much from not having that online pass.

News Comments > On Sale
27. Re: On Sale Dec 31, 2011, 18:36 Gocows

Cutter wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 18:26:
Well, there's 2 more days of sales to go so cross your fingers. I want that one too. It is pretty new though so we may have to wait a while.

Gift pile page says "Here are your final objectives!" and generally they say "through January 1st". Since the current ones technically are gonna be available through tomorrow, havenīt we seen them all?

Edit: from europe. So yeah.

Edit 2: just realized I am writing to you from the future. Itīs awesome here!

This comment was edited on Dec 31, 2011, 18:44.

News Comments > On Sale
23. Re: On Sale Dec 31, 2011, 17:38 Gocows

Dev wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 17:31:
Creston wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 17:12:
Gocows wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 16:17:
Cutter wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 15:59:
Is there a way to keep Steam from pausing a DL when firing up another Steam game?

It only does that on actual start up of something. Tabbing out, restarting and tabbing back in usually solves it.

Edit: I are slow.

Yep. And it's still super-annoying you have to do that, because not all games actually handle alt-tabbing all that well. It's a bug that's been in Steam for fucking years, but I guess nobody at Valve is "interested" in fucking fixing it.

Creston
Yes I agree, and you can't just hit the pause button, you have to hit the pause button, then the resume all button, which makes me think that valve didn't intend for anyone to even have the option to d/l while playing.

It usually comes at night. Usually.

News Comments > On Sale
15. Re: On Sale Dec 31, 2011, 16:17 Gocows

Cutter wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 15:59:
Is there a way to keep Steam from pausing a DL when firing up another Steam game?

It only does that on actual start up of something. Tabbing out, restarting and tabbing back in usually solves it.

Edit: I are slow.

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 "Killer New Feature" Coming
26. Re: Mass Effect 3 Oct 2, 2011, 05:27 Gocows

Ooh - I know, I know!

A season pass. Give us 30$ up front, and save 50 space bucks on all DLC.

34 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo