Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for damn skippy

Real Name damn skippy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname damn skippy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 12, 2009, 05:20
Total Comments 3 (Suspect)
User ID 54961

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
31. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2012, 16:59 damn skippy

space captain wrote on May 30, 2012, 15:32:
neutering a dog at that age will cause a massive change to his personality, he definitely wont be the same after that

I've actually wondered about this for the last year. We adopted a pug through a local rescue group and as a matter of course, if they get an animal that is not spayed or neutered, they do that before finding the dog a home. We got an older guy (they think about 10 years old, but he was a stray so no real idea), and he was neutered a month or two before we got him.

We love him as he is (which is a lazy, slightly cranky if Walter Matthau was a pug type), but I've always wondered what he was like before they cut them off. We never knew him before and so have nothing to compare to, but I've always wondered.

Sorry for your loss Verno, I haven't lost a pet in over 10 years but I can sympathize.

This comment was edited on May 30, 2012, 17:36.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Secret of Monkey Island: SE
28. Re: It's just a re-run. Jul 16, 2009, 00:33 damn skippy

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 16, 2009, 07:18.

News Comments > More DNF Media?
20. Re: More DNF Media? May 12, 2009, 01:31 damn skippy

Jesus fucking christ, if you're that fucking pissed about it take a few fucking minutes and write a fucking greasemonkey script to take out every fucking instance of the fucking word "fucking" off this and every other fucking site and stop whining about it on these here fucking forums. Shit, just fucking download one, I don't fucking care.

No real offense meant here (I think), but you're not going to change anyone's posting habits, so instead of whining about it do something about it and get back on topic (if "colorful" language bothers you that much, I'm not joking here, download and install a script, it'll save everyone lots of hassle and everyone's happy).

On topic: yeah, it's been great to see some of these shots and videos come out the last few days. It looks like it could have been better than it had any right to be. It's almost unfathomable to imagine the complete dumb-fuckery that had been going on for 12+ years in those offices, but I have a feeling that, sooner or later, someone will spill the beans on what happened (and if it's Broussard that comes out with it, he can go fuck himself).

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo