Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Beelzebud

Real Name Beelzebud   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 9, 2009, 19:33
Total Comments 910 (Graduate)
User ID 54955

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Black Mesa Released
39. Re: Black Mesa Released Sep 14, 2012, 15:20 Beelzebud

I thought I posted in the wrong thread. What does a tv show have to do with this mod?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Obsidian Kickstarter
4. Re: Obsidian Kickstarter Sep 14, 2012, 15:18 Beelzebud

It's not like they're some fly-by-night scam artists. They've all got 15+ years experience as professional game developers, and work at a studio that has shipped many games.

You get 3 people that made the Fallout franchise what it is, and yeah, people are going to want to fund them.

News Comments > Black Mesa Released
36. Re: Black Mesa Released Sep 14, 2012, 15:06 Beelzebud

I played up to where you get out of the testing area, and I am very impressed. So far it's like Half Life, but with everything looking great.  

News Comments > Amnesia Postmortem - Piracy? "Screw It"
5. Re: Amnesia Postmortem - Piracy? Sep 13, 2012, 21:29 Beelzebud

Stanly Manly wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 21:13:
What always makes me /facepalm about every big company complaining about piracy equating to lost sales, is that I'm pretty sure if you added up all their projected numbers that they "should" have been making, it would be some utterly ridiculous amount of money. Times are a bit tough right now, that money simply does not exist.

Oh, and on subject, I'm really happy that these guys made a great game and had it sell well!

Oh I have no doubt about that point. If you added up all the cash from "lost sales" you'd end up with more money than exists in the economy. They'd be more profitable than oil companies.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million
55. Re: Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million Sep 13, 2012, 16:40 Beelzebud

I think SWTOR drove home the point for me that I, personally, am just sick and tired of MMOs. Every new one that comes along looks great on the surface, but ends up being just the same game with a new paint job, and slight variations on the exact same theme.

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Sneak Peak
2. Re: Diablo III Patch Sneak Peak Sep 13, 2012, 14:26 Beelzebud

Just got my hardcore WD to 60 last night. I'm finding my heart skips a beat every time her health get's in the 20% range and lower now.

News Comments > Ubisoft Making Fewer AAA Games
16. Re: Ubisoft Making Fewer AAA Games Sep 13, 2012, 14:21 Beelzebud

Damn. Less games for me to not buy.  

News Comments > FTL: Faster Than Light This Week
29. Re: Re:Indie Rant Sep 12, 2012, 18:33 Beelzebud

As a proud Star Trek nerd, how can I not get this?

Really looking forward to diving in.

News Comments > First Steam Greenlight Selections
32. Re: First Steam Greenlight Selections Sep 11, 2012, 21:15 Beelzebud

Nice to see Project Zomboid on the list!  

News Comments > WoW Screenshot Watermarks?
6. Re: WoW Screenshot Watermarks? Sep 11, 2012, 13:38 Beelzebud

Good way for them to smoke out private servers... Pretty sneaky shit.  

News Comments > On Darksiders II Sales
1. Re: On Darksiders II Sales Sep 8, 2012, 16:23 Beelzebud

Try selling it for cheaper than $49.99 and you'll make more money in the long run.  

News Comments > Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit
57. Re: Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit Sep 6, 2012, 17:29 Beelzebud

RollinThundr wrote on Sep 6, 2012, 16:52:
Creston wrote on Sep 6, 2012, 15:11:
Teddy wrote on Sep 6, 2012, 15:05:
Creston wrote on Sep 6, 2012, 14:24:
nice...
One thing I do agree with, however, is that since he owns the company, he can pretty much do whatever he wants to in it (within legal boundaries, of course.) It is NOT against the law to make vulgar jokes that make people uncomfortable, despite all the efforts of the US to apparently make it so.

I don't know what hole you're living in, but where I'm from it absolutely IS illegal, regardless of whether your company is publicly traded or not. It's a violation of human rights law, not employment law.

Further, if it -were- legal to do what he did, then the judge would not have refused to toss the case when Wardell tried to get them to do so. Frankly, I think you're operating on an ancient and idiotic supposition that will get you sued one day, and rightfully so.

Human rights law. Oookay, Teddy. Keep huffing the glue, buddy. Every single one of your posts becomes fucking dumber and dumber, so now you go on the dumbass list.

Creston

Remember the Politically Correct/Liberal crowd tends to like to make up reality as they go along to suit their views.

Says the guy siding with the person that is completely wrong about what the laws actually say.

30. Re: Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit Sep 6, 2012, 15:30 Beelzebud

Seems to me like it would be an honor to get on that "dumb ass list", considering the "dumb ass" is absolutely correct.  

23. Re: Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit Sep 6, 2012, 15:09 Beelzebud

Have a look at this delicious forum thread where Wardell decides to set the record straight. This guy is a few beers short of a 6-pack. I'll bet his lawyers love him right about now.

When you find yourself in a hole: STOP DIGGING

18. Re: Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit Sep 6, 2012, 14:55 Beelzebud

Wardell living up to those right-wing values, I see.  

News Comments > Diablo III Crowd Control Change Plans
4. Re: Diablo III Crowd Control Change Plans Sep 5, 2012, 14:06 Beelzebud

All they had to do was copy Diablo 2, and just add a shitload of content on top of those proven systems.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
7. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 4, 2012, 22:38 Beelzebud

Half Life 5 an iphone exclusive. You heard it here first!  

News Comments > Black Ops 2 Specs; No XP Support
14. Re: Black Ops 2 Specs; No XP Support Sep 4, 2012, 18:16 Beelzebud

WinXP was one of the best consumer OS's ever made. That being said, it's old as hell, outdated when compared to modern hardware, and it's time is up.

Thankfully MS got their heads out of thier asses long enough to produce Win7, which is the XP of our time.

Win7 64-bit has been as stable as my Slackware machine, and that is saying A LOT.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Mechromancer next Month
34. Re: Borderlands 2 Mechromancer next Month Sep 4, 2012, 15:15 Beelzebud

Shit like this is why I don't mind waiting 1-2 years for a game like Borderlands, and then play it when its cheap. I'm not going to jump on the $100.00 for the full game bandwagon.  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Status Report
19. Re: Guild Wars 2 Status Report Sep 2, 2012, 17:14 Beelzebud

Mad Max RW wrote on Sep 2, 2012, 14:18:
Beelzebud wrote on Sep 2, 2012, 14:10:
I wonder how long until the internet hive mind turns on them.

And you will be ready with sword and shield in hand, sitting atop your horse.

I wasn't the one throwing a tantrum over how long it takes a free mod to come out.

910 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo