Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Beelzebud

Real Name Beelzebud   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 9, 2009, 19:33
Total Comments 929 (Graduate)
User ID 54955

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Evil Within a Week Early
1. Re: The Evil Within One-Week Early Jul 18, 2014, 11:59 Beelzebud

QuakeCon - The annual convention where Bethesda/Zenimax get a chance to hype their newest offerings!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Community Suggested Changes for Battlefield Hardline
17. Re: Community Suggested Changes for Battlefield Hardline Jul 16, 2014, 13:02 Beelzebud

I'll check it out once they finish it 6 months after release.  

News Comments > Ex Infinity Ward Devs Reload
6. Re: Ex Infinity Ward Devs Reload Jul 15, 2014, 15:04 Beelzebud

I eagerly await the formation of Regurgitate Entertainment.  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $48 Million
10. Re: Star Citizen at $48 Million Jul 14, 2014, 23:54 Beelzebud

At this point this project is the very definition of Feature Creep.  

News Comments > Perfect World (and Food Company) Acquiring Digital Extremes?
1. Re: Perfect World (and Food Company) Acquiring Digital Extremes? Jul 8, 2014, 12:33 Beelzebud

I'm sure this will end well for them...  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 $130 Kyrat Edition Detailed; New Trailer
4. Re: Far Cry 4 $130 Kyrat Edition Detailed; New Trailer Jul 4, 2014, 13:16 Beelzebud

Next Gen is a meaningless phrase.

The consoles don't even ship with current PC hardware, how the hell is any of it "next gen" anything?

News Comments > Titanfall Patch Incoming
20. Re: Titanfall Patch Incoming Jun 26, 2014, 14:25 Beelzebud

I just can't believe that after 4 months they still don't have SLI working, and mouse input is still tied to your frames per second.

First and last Respawn game I flush money down the toilet on.

News Comments > It Came from E3 2014, Part 9
3. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 9 Jun 16, 2014, 03:11 Beelzebud

I love how one of the items in the "PC gaming hardware that mattered the most at E3" is an nvidia PC with SLI cards installed, painted in a Titanfall theme. Titanfall. A game that 3 months after launch still doesn't have proper SLI support.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $45M
36. Re: Star Citizen Hits $45M Jun 9, 2014, 00:31 Beelzebud

I'm not going to buy in early, but I'm also not wishing for failure, either. If the game comes out, and they manage to pull it off, I'll buy it.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Battlepack Sales
3. Re: Battlefield 4 Battlepack Sales May 27, 2014, 22:00 Beelzebud

ViRGE wrote on May 27, 2014, 21:35:
So they've coupled pay-to-win with a slot machine?

If you've ever opened a battlepack you'd know how laughable calling it "pay to win" is.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Trailer
12. Re: Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Trailer May 16, 2014, 23:15 Beelzebud

I came back to BF4 after not playing for most of April, and I'm pleasantly surprised by how stable the client now is. I've played for hours and haven't had the game crash at all. If only it had shipped in this state...

That being said, I've been having a great time with it now that it's stable. The netcode definitely needs some work, but ppl playing on the test servers have reported largely positive things about it, so I'm optimistic.

It got a very rocky start, but I think I'm starting to really like it. Looking forward to the new xpack for it.

News Comments > DayZ Source Code Compromised?
9. Re: DayZ Source Code Compromised? May 15, 2014, 00:30 Beelzebud

I'm so glad I decided to wait on this one. I'm sorry but it seems like fucking amateur hour over there.  

News Comments > EA Still Investigating GameSpy Workarounds
10. Re: EA Still Investigating GameSpy Workarounds May 10, 2014, 15:37 Beelzebud

Hey EA is just a small 'mom and pop' outfit without the resources for something like this, cut them some slack.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Community Test Environment
13. Re: Battlefield 4 Community Test Environment May 9, 2014, 12:38 Beelzebud

When did the term "netcode" become fodder for debate? I remember Epic Games referring to netcode back in the Unreal days, so it's not like a new term that non-technical people came up with.  

News Comments > Titanfall Expedition Swampland Map Details
2. Re: Titanfall Expedition Swampland Map Details May 9, 2014, 12:30 Beelzebud

They should really get the performance issues worked out before releasing another map with water in it.  

News Comments > Free Unreal Tournament Plans
16. Re: Free Unreal Tournament Plans May 8, 2014, 16:33 Beelzebud

I like how people are already whining about a fragmented community for a game that hasn't even started real development yet, over mods that don't even exist, and when charging money is completely optional.

Personally I thought the news sounds great, and I'm eager to see what gets made with it.

News Comments > Oculus Responds to ZeniMax Accusations
56. Re: Oculus Responds to ZeniMax Accusations May 6, 2014, 15:38 Beelzebud

Let's cut the bullshit on "VR".

When it comes, it will be a hardware piece no different than your monitor. It's not going to be some "platform" like a game console. It's just a display unit, nothing more.

I'm still not certain VR is going to take of in the short-term, as there are still major hurdles to overcome in regards to input. It's hard to sell something as "virtual reality" when you still control things with a keyboard and mouse.

News Comments > Oculus Responds to ZeniMax Accusations
31. Re: Oculus Responds to ZeniMax Accusations May 5, 2014, 14:47 Beelzebud

InBlack wrote on May 5, 2014, 10:01:
Its also kind of sad that Zenimax owns both id, and Bethsoft. id I couldnt care less about, since the original people have pretty much left it a rotting corpse of a company. Bethsoft I kind of care about as they still produce nice TES games, hopefully they will go on doing so, but after TESO dies in a few months or so I wouldnt be in the least surprised if the honchos running the show at ZeniMax decide to pull the plug on yet another great franchise.

The other day it sort of hit me that Zenimax now owns: Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein, and Fallout.

As the Dude would say, "That's a bummer, man."

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Specs
24. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Specs May 2, 2014, 14:10 Beelzebud

We live in a world where Zenimax/Bethesda owns Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein, Fallout, and are claiming they own the work John Carmack has done while working on VR tech for Facebook.

Have a nice day.

News Comments > ZeniMax vs. Oculus and Carmack on VR Tech
22. Re: ZeniMax vs. Oculus and Carmack on VR Tech May 1, 2014, 16:46 Beelzebud

Yet another reason id Software never should have sold out to Zenimax in the first place.

As much as I'd like be against what Zenimax is doing here, it sure sounds like legally they have the upper hand here. The fact that Luckey is on record as acknowledging their ownership of Carmack's work is a silver bullet for Zenimax.

You can pretty much forget about them ever doing an open source release of Tech5.

929 Comments. 47 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo