Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Beelzebud

Real Name Beelzebud   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 9, 2009, 19:33
Total Comments 922 (Graduate)
User ID 54955

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > State of Decay DLC Next Week
1. Re: State of Decay DLC Next Week Nov 17, 2013, 14:13 Beelzebud

So this game went from early access alpha on Steam, to full game with DLC in a month?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > QUAKE LIVE Going Standalone; Linux and OS X Support Ending
14. Re: QUAKE LIVE Going Standalone; Linux and OS X Support Ending Nov 9, 2013, 13:31 Beelzebud

The company is id Software in name only at this point. We all knew this was going to be the end result of them being bought out.

Carmack is too busy with other things to give a shit, and I don't think there is anyone left there that isn't still stuck in the same design rut they've been in for 10+ years.

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls Trailer
10. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Trailer Nov 7, 2013, 23:41 Beelzebud

Angrius Maximis wrote on Nov 7, 2013, 23:18:
I like how all the derps that think Path of Exile is better come in here and bag on this already. POE is such a shitfest. Typical anti blizzard idiots thinking its cool to hate the better title.

I like how until your comment not one person had mentioned PoE... Get a life...

Also I can't believe anyone would give Blizzard more money for this nonsense, when the promised features from the original game have still not been added (Hello PVP, I'm looking at you, and no duels don't count).

News Comments > Shadowrun Returns for Linux Released
22. Re: Shadowrun Returns for Linux Released Nov 1, 2013, 16:56 Beelzebud

Well for one there is the whole issue of Direct X, which only runs on MS stuff, and OpenGL which runs on everything else including MS stuff.

Get everyone developing on OpenGL and this all becomes a non-issue. That's the whole point behind putting resources into Linux. It makes better sense to have everyone working with an open standard not controlled by one company.

News Comments > Shadowrun Returns for Linux Released
17. Re: Shadowrun Returns for Linux Released Nov 1, 2013, 02:18 Beelzebud

I like how there always has to be that one guy that has to remind everyone that windows has 99% marketshare, and acts like that is somehow a good thing. Thanks. We know.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
26. Re: Ships Ahoy - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut Oct 25, 2013, 14:49 Beelzebud

At least they offered a discount for ppl who owned it already. There is no way I would pay $20.00 for it, but for $5.00 I jumped on it.

News Comments > 64-bit Cross-Platform Nitrous Engine Announced
10. Re: 64-bit Cross-Platform Nitrous Engine Announced Oct 24, 2013, 12:55 Beelzebud

nvidia's anus probably feels fine, because while AMD is signing a lot of deals, their software still sucks ass.

If AMD wants to be the major player, they really need to step up their driver quality, and stop firing engineers who work on them.

News Comments > GOG.Com offers Dark Matter Refunds
13. Re: GOG.Com offers Dark Matter Refunds Oct 22, 2013, 14:44 Beelzebud

I'd say the crowd funding honeymoon is just about over.  

News Comments > Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained
24. Re: Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained Oct 20, 2013, 19:48 Beelzebud

For me the crowd funding honeymoon is over. I'm seeing more and more shady projects pop up, and so far not a lot of projects have delivered the goods they promised.  

News Comments > Cyan Kickstarting Obduction
7. Re: Cyan Kickstarting Obduction Oct 17, 2013, 14:02 Beelzebud

Creston wrote on Oct 17, 2013, 14:00:
Beamer wrote on Oct 17, 2013, 12:54:
That said, I hated Myst and will happily hold on to my $20 or whatever.

I still don't understand how Myst ever sold that many copies, and was simultaneously probably the most hated game of all time.

You have to put it in context of the time it came out. When that game came out there was nothing like it.

News Comments > Cyan Kickstarting Obduction
5. Re: Cyan Kickstarting Obduction Oct 17, 2013, 13:59 Beelzebud

The crowd funding scene is quickly becoming over-saturated. I'm done putting money down for games that aren't finished, let alone ones that aren't even started.

News Comments > Spacebase DF-9 Early Access
6. Re: Spacebase DF-9 Early Access Oct 16, 2013, 17:01 Beelzebud

Looks cool, but as others have said, I'll wait until it's done.

I think we've crossed the threshold, and there are now more incomplete games being sold, than complete games. I'm tired of it.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 15, 2013, 03:15 Beelzebud

I'd like to thank console users for beta testing this thing for us.  

News Comments > DICE: Linux Needs "One Killer App or Game"
34. Re: DICE: Linux Needs Oct 13, 2013, 23:36 Beelzebud

It's odd to see so much knee jerk hatred for an OS made by hackers for hackers, at a website devoted to playing games on a PC.

I didn't realize all you guys wanted was a glorified console. Do you use an appliance, or do you like to use computers? I actually like computers. I like Windows and Linux, and I use both. You don't have to become a zealot. That goes for Windows fans too...

News Comments > First 5 Minutes of BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Trailered
7. Re: First 5 Minutes of BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Trailered Oct 8, 2013, 12:36 Beelzebud

Playing through Inifinte now, after getting it on sale. It seems weird that they don't know each other in this trailer, but I still have a ways to go on Infinite.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 6, 2013, 14:36 Beelzebud

Creston wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 14:25:
Couldn't pass up Infinite for 13 bucks.
Yep that was an insta-buy for me as well.

News Comments > Steam Hardware Prototype Details
12. Re: Steam Hardware Prototype Details Oct 4, 2013, 17:41 Beelzebud

Right now Valve is putting significant resources in SDL, Pulse Audio, and have lit a fire under nvidia and AMD's collective asses.

You may not have a reason to switch today, but I don't think Valve is doing this as a short-term strategy.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
9. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 29, 2013, 13:47 Beelzebud

I'm really starting to get tired of people trying to sell un-finished games. When the concept was new, and not many people did it, it didn't bug me, but now it seems like every other game that comes out isn't finished.

I was about to buy State of Decay until I noticed that it is not only a "work in progress" but that it only supports wired xbox 360 controllers. At least get keyboard and mouse working before you ask me for money on a PC platform...

News Comments > CLANG Kickstarter Goes Clunk
10. Re: CLANG Kickstarter Goes Clunk Sep 19, 2013, 23:40 Beelzebud

See there's that word "invest" again. Kickstarter donations are just that. You aren't investing in anything.  

News Comments > PC Grand Theft Auto V Evidence?
11. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Evidence? Sep 15, 2013, 12:46 Beelzebud

There has never been a GTA game that didn't come out for PC. Why do people act like this is some mystery that needs cracking?  

922 Comments. 47 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo