Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Beelzebud

Real Name Beelzebud   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 9, 2009, 19:33
Total Comments 911 (Graduate)
User ID 54955

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > WoW's Ninth Anniversary
5. Re: WoW's Ninth Anniversary Nov 23, 2013, 22:13 Beelzebud

I was in a guild that killed Kael'thas before he got nerfed, and thus we were one of 2 guilds on our server that had access to Black Temple for months before they opened it up to everyone. Those were some of the best gaming times I've ever had.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $29M
1. Re: Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $29M Nov 23, 2013, 12:26 Beelzebud

I simply don't see how this thing is still raking in millions per week.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Player Appreciation Week
8. Re: Battlefield 4 Player Appreciation Week Nov 23, 2013, 02:34 Beelzebud

A better way to show appreciation for your players is to hold the game back until it's actually fucking finished.  

News Comments > Fallout 4(?) "Nuclear Winter" Teased
16. Re: Fallout 4(?) Nov 22, 2013, 13:29 Beelzebud

With Wasteland 2 on the horizon I really don't care how much more Bethesda bastardizes their bought franchise.  

News Comments > RAGE Free Weekend
8. Re: RAGE Free Weekend Nov 21, 2013, 22:03 Beelzebud

I got it for 5 over the summer on a sale, and never even finished it. I'd say to me it wasn't worth it.  

News Comments > Borderlands 2: Ravenous Wattle Gobbler Next Month
9. Re: Borderlands 2: Ravenous Wattle Gobbler Next Month Nov 21, 2013, 17:28 Beelzebud

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 20, 2013, 20:13:
Told ya, they need to milk the shit out of Borderlands 2 after the Aliens fiasco.

It amuses me that they sold Season Passes to that game. I hope not many suckers bought that. Have they even released one thing for it? It really highlights the stupidity of offering "season pass" for DLC before the game even comes out.

News Comments > Borderlands 2: Ravenous Wattle Gobbler Next Month
8. Re: Borderlands 2: Ravenous Wattle Gobbler Next Month Nov 21, 2013, 17:27 Beelzebud

The Halloween one was barely worth the money. This kind of stuff should be free. There is no substance. It was definitely the first and last of these I buy.

TF2 has a Halloween update each year that has more content than that one did, and those are all free.

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Testing Begins
8. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Testing Begins Nov 20, 2013, 12:50 Beelzebud

Charging for an expansion, after making millions off the real money auction house, and all without even adding all the promised features (PVP) the retail game was supposed to have.

Not another dime from me.

News Comments > Fallout 4 TMed
40. Re: Fallout 4 TMed Nov 17, 2013, 23:43 Beelzebud

Here is a fact I just cant' get over.

Fallout 3 literally won awards for writing, while New Vegas did not.

Don't expect Bethesda to step up their game, when idiots are throwing awards at them for Fallout 3's writing.

News Comments > State of Decay DLC Next Week
1. Re: State of Decay DLC Next Week Nov 17, 2013, 14:13 Beelzebud

So this game went from early access alpha on Steam, to full game with DLC in a month?  

News Comments > QUAKE LIVE Going Standalone; Linux and OS X Support Ending
14. Re: QUAKE LIVE Going Standalone; Linux and OS X Support Ending Nov 9, 2013, 13:31 Beelzebud

The company is id Software in name only at this point. We all knew this was going to be the end result of them being bought out.

Carmack is too busy with other things to give a shit, and I don't think there is anyone left there that isn't still stuck in the same design rut they've been in for 10+ years.

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls Trailer
10. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Trailer Nov 7, 2013, 23:41 Beelzebud

Angrius Maximis wrote on Nov 7, 2013, 23:18:
I like how all the derps that think Path of Exile is better come in here and bag on this already. POE is such a shitfest. Typical anti blizzard idiots thinking its cool to hate the better title.

I like how until your comment not one person had mentioned PoE... Get a life...

Also I can't believe anyone would give Blizzard more money for this nonsense, when the promised features from the original game have still not been added (Hello PVP, I'm looking at you, and no duels don't count).

News Comments > Shadowrun Returns for Linux Released
22. Re: Shadowrun Returns for Linux Released Nov 1, 2013, 16:56 Beelzebud

Well for one there is the whole issue of Direct X, which only runs on MS stuff, and OpenGL which runs on everything else including MS stuff.

Get everyone developing on OpenGL and this all becomes a non-issue. That's the whole point behind putting resources into Linux. It makes better sense to have everyone working with an open standard not controlled by one company.

News Comments > Shadowrun Returns for Linux Released
17. Re: Shadowrun Returns for Linux Released Nov 1, 2013, 02:18 Beelzebud

I like how there always has to be that one guy that has to remind everyone that windows has 99% marketshare, and acts like that is somehow a good thing. Thanks. We know.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
26. Re: Ships Ahoy - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut Oct 25, 2013, 14:49 Beelzebud

At least they offered a discount for ppl who owned it already. There is no way I would pay $20.00 for it, but for $5.00 I jumped on it.

News Comments > 64-bit Cross-Platform Nitrous Engine Announced
10. Re: 64-bit Cross-Platform Nitrous Engine Announced Oct 24, 2013, 12:55 Beelzebud

nvidia's anus probably feels fine, because while AMD is signing a lot of deals, their software still sucks ass.

If AMD wants to be the major player, they really need to step up their driver quality, and stop firing engineers who work on them.

News Comments > GOG.Com offers Dark Matter Refunds
13. Re: GOG.Com offers Dark Matter Refunds Oct 22, 2013, 14:44 Beelzebud

I'd say the crowd funding honeymoon is just about over.  

News Comments > Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained
24. Re: Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained Oct 20, 2013, 19:48 Beelzebud

For me the crowd funding honeymoon is over. I'm seeing more and more shady projects pop up, and so far not a lot of projects have delivered the goods they promised.  

News Comments > Cyan Kickstarting Obduction
7. Re: Cyan Kickstarting Obduction Oct 17, 2013, 14:02 Beelzebud

Creston wrote on Oct 17, 2013, 14:00:
Beamer wrote on Oct 17, 2013, 12:54:
That said, I hated Myst and will happily hold on to my $20 or whatever.

I still don't understand how Myst ever sold that many copies, and was simultaneously probably the most hated game of all time.

You have to put it in context of the time it came out. When that game came out there was nothing like it.

News Comments > Cyan Kickstarting Obduction
5. Re: Cyan Kickstarting Obduction Oct 17, 2013, 13:59 Beelzebud

The crowd funding scene is quickly becoming over-saturated. I'm done putting money down for games that aren't finished, let alone ones that aren't even started.

911 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo