Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Beelzebud

Real Name Beelzebud   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 9, 2009, 19:33
Total Comments 918 (Graduate)
User ID 54955

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > MS to Reveal $2.5B Mojang Deal Tomorrow?
52. Re: MS to Reveal $2.5B Mojang Deal Tomorrow? Sep 14, 2014, 17:45 Beelzebud

When Notch first put out Minecraft he said eventually the entire codebase would be opened under the GPL. He also said MS was evil and were trying to destroy gaming on the PC, right before calling Occulus Rift a bunch of sellouts for going with Facebook.

And now he's selling Mojang to MS? People really don't have any principles that can't be bought these days. The man already has hundreds of millions of dollars he got without the help of MS.

Oh well. I don't play Minecraft much these days, and having less games to buy in the future is a good thing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sims 4 Pirate Copies Pixelated
25. Re: Sims 4 Pirate Copies Pixelated Sep 4, 2014, 13:46 Beelzebud

I wonder if people brag about pirating Sims 4 because they actually wanted to play it.  

News Comments > SEGA's Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Response
8. Re: SEGA's Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Response Sep 4, 2014, 00:23 Beelzebud

I hate to be this guy, but what made Alien a success had more to do with Dan O'Bannon writing a terrific script, and H.R. Geiger bringing the aliens to life.

Once Cameron was on his own it quickly just became action movie fodder, and the "haunted house" creepiness was gone.

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Aug 31, 2014, 13:55 Beelzebud

If only the rest of humanity were altruistic saints like Brad Wardell.  

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Delayed?
33. Re: Wasteland 2 Delayed? Aug 2, 2014, 13:39 Beelzebud

So the big argument here is that they shouldn't have delayed the game 3 times, and instead should have shoveled out some half-finished slop and called it a day?

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
10. Re: RE: GaymerX Jul 29, 2014, 14:46 Beelzebud

El Pit wrote on Jul 29, 2014, 09:04:
GaymerX? Really? Is there any sexual/racial problem in gaming that needs to be addressed? Where is HeteRox, the political lobby group about hetero rock musicians, or AfriGame about African American gamers or... *sighs* Really, guys, there are more important groups that need every single buck to fight starvation, diseases, and the Starbuckisation of once great coffee. Well, alright, maybe the last one does not need the money.

No one is forcing you to participate. Freedom of association.

News Comments > Borderlands Removes SecuROM; Multiplayer to Return
4. Re: Borderlands Removes SecuROM; Multiplayer to Return Jul 29, 2014, 03:34 Beelzebud

Say what you want about Gearbox, but it's pretty damn cool they are going this far for the original Borderlands.

News Comments > Titanfall Update to Add Marketplace, Not Microtransactions
2. Re: Titanfall Update to Add Marketplace, Not Microtransactions Jul 24, 2014, 12:37 Beelzebud

The last time I checked this turd still doesn't have basic SLI support, but they're working on crap like this?  

News Comments > $80 Offworld Trading Company Prototype Released
3. Re: And it keeps going Jul 22, 2014, 12:46 Beelzebud

Great for the die-hard fans I suppose. However I am officially done buying unfinished games. You want my money? Deliver a finished working product. I'm not your parents.  

News Comments > The Evil Within a Week Early
1. Re: The Evil Within One-Week Early Jul 18, 2014, 11:59 Beelzebud

QuakeCon - The annual convention where Bethesda/Zenimax get a chance to hype their newest offerings!  

News Comments > Community Suggested Changes for Battlefield Hardline
17. Re: Community Suggested Changes for Battlefield Hardline Jul 16, 2014, 13:02 Beelzebud

I'll check it out once they finish it 6 months after release.  

News Comments > Ex Infinity Ward Devs Reload
6. Re: Ex Infinity Ward Devs Reload Jul 15, 2014, 15:04 Beelzebud

I eagerly await the formation of Regurgitate Entertainment.  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $48 Million
10. Re: Star Citizen at $48 Million Jul 14, 2014, 23:54 Beelzebud

At this point this project is the very definition of Feature Creep.  

News Comments > Perfect World (and Food Company) Acquiring Digital Extremes?
1. Re: Perfect World (and Food Company) Acquiring Digital Extremes? Jul 8, 2014, 12:33 Beelzebud

I'm sure this will end well for them...  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 $130 Kyrat Edition Detailed; New Trailer
4. Re: Far Cry 4 $130 Kyrat Edition Detailed; New Trailer Jul 4, 2014, 13:16 Beelzebud

Next Gen is a meaningless phrase.

The consoles don't even ship with current PC hardware, how the hell is any of it "next gen" anything?

News Comments > Titanfall Patch Incoming
20. Re: Titanfall Patch Incoming Jun 26, 2014, 14:25 Beelzebud

I just can't believe that after 4 months they still don't have SLI working, and mouse input is still tied to your frames per second.

First and last Respawn game I flush money down the toilet on.

News Comments > It Came from E3 2014, Part 9
3. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 9 Jun 16, 2014, 03:11 Beelzebud

I love how one of the items in the "PC gaming hardware that mattered the most at E3" is an nvidia PC with SLI cards installed, painted in a Titanfall theme. Titanfall. A game that 3 months after launch still doesn't have proper SLI support.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $45M
36. Re: Star Citizen Hits $45M Jun 9, 2014, 00:31 Beelzebud

I'm not going to buy in early, but I'm also not wishing for failure, either. If the game comes out, and they manage to pull it off, I'll buy it.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Battlepack Sales
3. Re: Battlefield 4 Battlepack Sales May 27, 2014, 22:00 Beelzebud

ViRGE wrote on May 27, 2014, 21:35:
So they've coupled pay-to-win with a slot machine?

If you've ever opened a battlepack you'd know how laughable calling it "pay to win" is.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Trailer
12. Re: Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Trailer May 16, 2014, 23:15 Beelzebud

I came back to BF4 after not playing for most of April, and I'm pleasantly surprised by how stable the client now is. I've played for hours and haven't had the game crash at all. If only it had shipped in this state...

That being said, I've been having a great time with it now that it's stable. The netcode definitely needs some work, but ppl playing on the test servers have reported largely positive things about it, so I'm optimistic.

It got a very rocky start, but I think I'm starting to really like it. Looking forward to the new xpack for it.

918 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo