Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for RollinThundr

Real Name RollinThundr   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 5, 2009, 08:31
Total Comments 2460 (Senior)
User ID 54946

User comment history
< Newer [ 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
30. Re: Morning Consolidation May 17, 2013, 17:49 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on May 17, 2013, 14:12:
Ug. Sorry, I still have to do it, guys.

He admitted he was a troll, but still complains about the label.
He whines about "personal attacks" when someone calls him out for calling an entire thread "beta libtards." He then says "cupcake" and "can't debate worth shit" and "good little indoctrinated liberal."

I like messing with him because I genuinely believe he is not trolling. I don't think he has enough intelligence to troll. Not that it takes much, but I think he's lacking that, even.
I think he genuinely believes what he says, genuinely believes it isn't hypocritical to say "beta libtards" then whine about how people attack you personally.

You reap what you sow Beamer, I have tried to actually have discussions with you in the past and it's always either race card playing or name calling when you come across something you can't or won't debate logically. You want to call someone a troll because you don't like what their opinion is? Fine I can do that right back.

I have very little respect for the holier than thou attitude you tend to throw around like you know everything about everything be it the game industry, politics, how "racist republicans must be" etc etc. News flash, you don't. Really a bit of humble pie would prolly do you a world of good.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Morning Consolidation May 17, 2013, 16:29 RollinThundr

Verno wrote on May 17, 2013, 09:23:
Looks like another Gamecube for Nintendo

Not such a horrible thing, there were a ton of cool Gamecube games but it doesn't endear them to third parties. Problems they made this gen:

- confusing mess of supported peripherals/games
- Wii U name confuses people
- Very little marketing in NA/EU
- Underpowered hardware again, this is sort of Nintendos thing but they really pissed off third parties with that slow CPU and only 2GB of memory
- Made Amazon and EA angry at the same time
- eShop still sucks (seriously if I was a dev I would be pissed that they keep fucking this up)

Right now Ubisoft is one of the few companies really making an effort.

All of that said Nintendo is a weird company in that they can afford to go it alone, massive cash reserves and an amazing stable of highly desirable franchises.

The real problem Ninty made was essentially putting out the same console twice in a row, it was under powered the first time, it's still underpowered this time.

It actually kinda amazes me they're still even around, how many rehashed 20 year old platformers do we need before people get sick of them? Personally I was tired of them after the NES.

News Comments > GameStop Stops Rainbow 6 Patriots Preorders
9. Re: GameStop Stops Rainbow 6 Patriots Preorders May 17, 2013, 15:02 RollinThundr

jacobvandy wrote on May 17, 2013, 14:15:
Maybe Ubisoft doesn't have the balls to move forward with that concept (domestic terrorism, etc.) given recent events?

I figured this to be the case all along, considering the executive producer who did that Gameinformer interview forever ago was fired shortly after, I'd imagine the game prolly hasn't been worked on much since.

28. removed May 17, 2013, 13:57 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on May 17, 2013, 16:39.

24. removed May 17, 2013, 10:48 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on May 17, 2013, 16:39.

News Comments > Ubisoft Financials
27. Re: Ubisoft Financials May 16, 2013, 18:27 RollinThundr

netnerd85 wrote on May 16, 2013, 02:49:
Jerykk wrote on May 16, 2013, 01:23:
Ubisoft's PC games would sell more if they just ditched Uplay completely and switched to Steamworks. Also, simultaneous release dates with the console versions makes a huge difference too.
I disagree and there is no facts to back up what you say any way lol.

I have absolutely no problem with Uplay, it's kind of okay. I'm tired of Valve and Steamworks. I don't even remember the last game I actually bought through Steam... but plenty of Steamworks games. I don't want all my games in Steam. I don't want ANY of MY games tied to any DRM thing. Always look for the DRM free alternative if I can.

The mass amount of stupid people that buy a steam copy of a game on gog.com amazes and saddens me.

Remember kiddies, DRM is only good if it's Valve's. At least that seems to be the message around here.

15. Re: Morning Consolidation May 16, 2013, 18:20 RollinThundr

Cutter wrote on May 16, 2013, 18:17:
RollinThundr wrote on May 16, 2013, 18:09:
EA does something right and you're all still crying. Unbelievable, oh wait this is Blues, carry on the status quo.

Oh right. They did it out of the kindness of their hearts because they're so concerned with how we feel about that sort of stuff. No, they didn't end it because it was a failure or anything.

Rolleyes
I doubt it cost them much to generate a CD code for the box insert. Their games already have MT's, I highly doubt it matters much if they have an online pass or not, in this case a used copy can be played online without the extra 15 dollars. Personally I would consider that a good thing no? Face it, EA could find a cure for Aids and you'd still all dog pile on them.

13. Re: Morning Consolidation May 16, 2013, 18:09 RollinThundr

EA does something right and you're all still crying. Unbelievable, oh wait this is Blues, carry on the status quo.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue May 16, 2013, 17:40 RollinThundr

Topevoli wrote on May 16, 2013, 16:39:
I've been to the future and I can tell you how the Rangers game is going to go. The Bruins are going to play like sh*t for 50min and go down 3 goals, and then somehow turn it on and make it competitive for the last 10min.

So watch the Knicks, tune in to the end of the Rangers game when it gets good. Normally that's what I would say about a basketball game (watch the last 3min and you saw the whole game).

Shit that's been the Bruins motto for the past decade, don't move their fucking feet or win puck battles for 2 periods, play like you give a shit in the 3rd.

News Comments > Avalanche Steampunk Game on Hold
3. Re: Avalanche Steampunk Game on Hold May 16, 2013, 15:30 RollinThundr

Creston wrote on May 16, 2013, 10:47:
Will you please just make Just Cause 3 already?

Creston

One of the many who complains often about a lack of new original IP. Begs dev for sequels. Can't make this shit up folks.

News Comments > Metro: Last Light HUD "Fix" Inbound
51. Re: Metro: Last Light HUD May 15, 2013, 18:34 RollinThundr

nin wrote on May 15, 2013, 14:17:
Yakubs wrote on May 15, 2013, 14:14:
RollinThundr wrote on May 15, 2013, 13:55:
Techie714 wrote on May 15, 2013, 11:35:
You people bitch so much about trivial things...Wait this is Blues..Nevermind..lol

No that's pretty spot on. Whiniest group of gamers on the internet.

Yeah, let's use the comments section on this news post ABOUT THE FOV to talk about... uh... how super cool and fun the game is la di da la di da?

Let's be clear: no tears will be shed when rollin leaves...

lol aww did I hurt your wittle feelings nin? For someone so concerned with people trolling, you sure do your fair share. Just sayin.

News Comments > Metro: Last Light HUD "Fix" Inbound
29. Re: Metro: Last Light HUD May 15, 2013, 13:55 RollinThundr

Techie714 wrote on May 15, 2013, 11:35:
You people bitch so much about trivial things...Wait this is Blues..Nevermind..lol

No that's pretty spot on. Whiniest group of gamers on the internet.

News Comments > EA Dropping Licensed Firearms
95. removed May 8, 2013, 11:25 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on May 8, 2013, 11:34.

92. Re: EA Dropping Licensed Firearms May 8, 2013, 11:21 RollinThundr

Blue wrote on May 8, 2013, 11:15:
Eldaron Imotholin wrote on May 8, 2013, 09:48:
And the taboo for criticizing religion holds strong even on Blue's News, being censored like that.

I'm sure there are places where such discussions are welcome.

Granted, it had little to do about games or the actual topic. But still..

That's the point. Posts that inspire on-topic fights are quite enough, thanks.

Really Blue? What I said was no worse than Beamer. Fuck it. Enjoy 1984 when it comes to fruition.

90. removed May 8, 2013, 11:14 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on May 8, 2013, 11:19.

89. removed May 8, 2013, 11:11 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on May 8, 2013, 11:20.

82. removed May 8, 2013, 10:27 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on May 8, 2013, 11:17.

75. removed May 8, 2013, 09:53 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on May 8, 2013, 11:16.

News Comments > EA's Exclusive Star Wars Game Rights
50. Re: EA's Exclusive Star Wars Game Rights May 7, 2013, 14:00 RollinThundr

Give in to your hate BN posters. The power of the darkside that is EA will grow stronger on your tears. Lets see what they do with it first. Though TOR is pretty terrible so like all of you I don't have high hopes.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Announced
8. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Announced May 7, 2013, 10:47 RollinThundr

Bah and here I was sure it was a Terminator game. Not interested.  

2460 Comments. 123 pages. Viewing page 41.
< Newer [ 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo