Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for RollinThundr

Real Name RollinThundr   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 5, 2009, 08:31
Total Comments 2460 (Senior)
User ID 54946

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
26. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 11:29 RollinThundr

D-Rock wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 10:54:
Beamer wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 19:52:
Where does the school board keep finding them, and why do they send them to me?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you joined this discussion, but I really wonder what you have to bring to it when you consider the fact that if you ever set foot on Muslim soil they'd execute you the moment they found out that you like it in the ass?

How's that religion of peace sounding now? You should stop and think before you defend a religious group that has a special book that says it's OK to kill you because of your personal preference. It's not just the terrorists that think that way. Read about the 'honor killings' that happen in the US. Do you really think it's OK to kill your own child because they want to live an American lifestyle? Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

And don't even get me started on how they treat their women...

Beamer has nothing to say because where there is proof the liberals tend to either toss out ad hom personal attacks or just ignore it altogether. Reality is all around them and they choose to ignore it afraid they might upset someone's feelings.

Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religious entity. A political movement in which women have no rights, are considered property are often raped or mutilated and that little special book of theirs explains plain as day that it is perfectly acceptable to lie and mislead their enemies in order to make them sympathetic to their actual cause.

What's happening in the UK right now, London especially is a perfect example of the "religion of peace" in action.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
263. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 10:50 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 10:44:
"Voter fraud" is another term people love throwing out when they are basically idiots.

adhom strawman. try again.

261. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 09:44 RollinThundr

jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 03:27:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 13:40:
They're turning on them because the TP doesn't want to be beholden to big business like a lot of the Republicans are already. They want to follow the constitution and slim down government. The fact that people have issue with that really does blow my mind. You know rather than keep voting for two sides of the same coin and hope and change that is always more of the same?

Really believe in smaller government? Put your money where your mouth is. Say, "I propose that we cut defense spending by half. There's no reason why the USA needs to spend more on defense than all other nations combined. I believe in the constitution, and original intent. And the founding fathers never intended for us to have a standing army, yet we do. We must get rid of it."

Practice what you preach brother. Go ahead.

I've said before multiple times, slimming down the military and cutting wasteful spending across ALL facets of government is the right thing to do. And it's something that HAS TO HAPPEN. It's not my fault you lefties pick and choose from what people actually say.

If the founding father's never intended us to have a standing army what do you think the term well regulated militia means?
The Second Amendment states:
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms has been recognized by the General Government; but the best security of that right after all is, the military spirit, that taste for martial exercises, which has always distinguished the free citizens of these States....Such men form the best barrier to the liberties of America" - (Gazette of the United States, October 14, 1789.)

"No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." (Thomas Jefferson, Proposal Virginia Constitution, 1 T. Jefferson Papers, 334,[C.J.Boyd, Ed., 1950])

"The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike especially when young, how to use them." (Richard Henry Lee, 1788, Initiator of the Declaration of Independence, and member of the first Senate, which passed the Bill of Rights, Walter Bennett, ed., Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republican, at 21,22,124 (Univ. of Alabama Press,1975)..)

I mean shit, how much more clear does it need to be?

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2013, 09:51.

23. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 09:31 RollinThundr

Quboid wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 07:58:
Edit: Never mind, you're too stupid to understand the difference between Muslim and Terrorist.

The difference between religion and race is a fair point. I don't know what the right word is, Islamophobia is good especially as phobias are irrational fears, but I suspect it's rather more than that. I don't believe you make a distinction between it being a race and a religion unless you're treading water and are desperate for a point to make. I believe that if you see someone who is a bit brown, you assume they are a Muslim and therefore a terrorist. You'll deny this of course and I can't say for sure but I would trust my estimation a lot, a lot more than I'd trust you. I would genuinely trust a random guess more than I'd trust you. At least a random guess has a chance of being right.

No I realize there's a difference, I don't think you honestly see the situation though. Why was it insisted that the mosque needed to be built within 500 ft of ground zero when there are plenty of other suitable sites in NY?

The fact that there are Sharia courts in your country where women are often mistreated is ok right? Why can't they just follow Brittan law like everyone else? Why do they get special treatment? Political correctness or Islamic influence in Parliament? You can stick your fingers in your ears and go lalala isn't happening, but that isn't reality, wake up brother man. wake up. Since when is it ok to immigrate to another country and then try to change that countries laws to the laws of your home country?

Do some of your own actual research.

here's one for free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYFzrEIzoHE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN6CHtGGo4g
This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2013, 10:45.

260. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 08:55 RollinThundr

jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 03:24:
Wall of liberal drivel
http://tinyurl.com/oxm87bo, http://tinyurl.com/kcaeqf3, http://tinyurl.com/mxudu9s, http://tinyurl.com/2w4jgsd

Yeah it's totally the republicans who commit voter fraud and intimidation.

Also of note is the IRS audits against Tea Party groups because they're TP groups. Should I continue? Or are you going to continue to only say the republicans are bad?

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2013, 09:12.

254. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 00:33 RollinThundr

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 00:30:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 22:54:
Forcing people to buy healthcare or be fined is not a tax. Call it what it is, forcing a service on US citizens, which is a direct violation of the Constitution. Calling it a tax is just a loophole and one the SC should have had the balls to slap down.
Nope, read the ruling. It depends on how it's implemented, and it was implemented as a tax.

Right, like that broad in Ohio who voted what, 5? 6 times for Obama? I don't see Conservative groups intimidating voters either like the Black Panthers and similar liberal groups.
Right. There are so many examples that you happen to remember a specific one rather than cite any actual data. Let me know once you have more than an anecdote.

Voting is important, making sure those votes are legal should also be important, illegal immigrants are always going to vote for democrats. The simple solution would be picture ID.
Do you have actual evidence of a significant problem of illegals voting? If not, then I'm gonna go with the reason that the Republicans behind these laws gave when talking about them at their gatherings. They were designed to decrease Democratic voter turnout. They didn't have any evidence of voter fraud.

Think about it, why don't democrats want immigration reform? Why are they so against better protection on the southwestern border of the US to stem illegals from coming in?

Picture ID's aren't expensive, you people make it sound like it cost a fortune to get a damn ID.

News Comments > Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained
45. Re: Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained Oct 21, 2013, 00:30 RollinThundr

Verno wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 00:22:
I hope Blue cleans house soon, it's not enough to just keep it in one topic, you guys have to derail and shit up threads all over. A few of you were already warned too.

To be fair Cutter was the one who brought politics up in this thread in the first place. However I'm sure that's ok because it's Cutter and he's part of the BN clique.

News Comments > Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained
41. removed Oct 20, 2013, 23:59 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 21, 2013, 09:14.

21. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 20, 2013, 23:15 RollinThundr

Quboid wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 21:15:
That victory mosque bullshit is why you're so clueless. I'm not going to explain to you the flaws because you're an idiot and a racist and I have no interest in giving you the courtesy of explaining further. You've shown that you are neither worth the effort or capable of understand it. You've shown it right here:

[nin will] call you names and insult you. That's a good lil sheep,

Only 8 words after the name-calling accusation, you name-call.

D-Rock wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 19:24:
Is the logic of our statements too much for you to handle?

In a way, yes. Yes it is.

LOL yeah because there's a total valid reason to want to build a Mosque within a few hundred feet of the worst terrorist attack in US History. Yep mmm hmm, how's that kool aid tasting?

Have you ever read the Koran? No? Have you ever actually done any research on it? You're in the UK, have you not seen with your own eyes the massive influx of Muslim immigrants and that the quality of life in the places they mass exodus to, generally go down? Do you not have Muslim lords now in Parliament pushing their own agenda in your laws?

Islam is a religion, not a race, next thing you'll be saying it's a religion of peace right?

252. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 20, 2013, 22:54 RollinThundr

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 21:26:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 04:48:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 16:34:
They're turning on them because the TP doesn't want to be beholden to big business like a lot of the Republicans are already. They want to follow the constitution and slim down government. The fact that people have issue with that really does blow my mind. You know rather than keep voting for two sides of the same coin and hope and change that is always more of the same?

"Beholden to big business" in this instance is "not destroying the U.S. economy". Big business likes when the tea party talks about deregulation and lower taxes, they don't like when they make credible threats against the economy... That's not good for business.

I think this administration has done a good job destroying the economy without help from the TP quite honestly. There's a reason all these internet groups among others are distancing themselves.

Obamacare for example, should have never been signed into law in the first place. It's unconstitutional for the US government to force any sort of service on it's people. That's exactly what Obamacare does.

Makes me wonder what Eric "I should be in jail" Holder has on the SC justices that they let this travesty of a bill get signed into law.
Nothing. It's a tax, plain and simple. They tried to avoid calling it that since it makes Republican knees all jerky, but that's what it was, and that's what the court pointed out, which is why it's not unconstitutional.

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 04:48:
Then you get into voter fraud and voter intimidation, another thing dems are experts in. Though I wonder if next election will bring out as many Black Panthers this time around.

And to think if we just forced people to show an id that proves they're a US citizen a lot of that could be avoided. But that would be racist too apparently. Rolleyes2
You're really gonna go there? I think you'll find the actual fraud/intimidation cases fall heavier on the Republican side, and are still negligible when it comes to actual elections anyway. Then we get to all the anti-voter laws that Republicans were passing specifically, and admittedly to reduce Democratic turnout. They couldn't even point to any actual cases of in-person voting fraud, because there are so few as to make them inconsequential. So really, take your bullshit on this subject somewhere else. I'm sick to death of Republicans talking about voter fraud. It's all complete bullshit.

Forcing people to buy healthcare or be fined is not a tax. Call it what it is, forcing a service on US citizens, which is a direct violation of the Constitution. Calling it a tax is just a loophole and one the SC should have had the balls to slap down.

Right, like that broad in Ohio who voted what, 5? 6 times for Obama? I don't see Conservative groups intimidating voters either like the Black Panthers and similar liberal groups.

Voting is important, making sure those votes are legal should also be important, illegal immigrants are always going to vote for democrats. The simple solution would be picture ID.

17. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 20, 2013, 17:58 RollinThundr

nin wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 17:54:
And another for the twit list. Hope you two have fun with your circle jerk.

Translation: I can't dispute what you said, so I'll call you names and insult you. That's a good lil sheep, good for you nin.

249. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 20, 2013, 16:54 RollinThundr

Redmask wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 13:17:
While I don't enjoy voting for the lesser evil, I will do that rather than vote for these guys that are largely either complete idiots, or at least doing a good impression of one in order to appeal to their base. Just listening to their speeches is painful, as they're either transparently lying or just saying things so stupid that it's downright frightening that they actually got elected.

They just seem to pander to extremes with repeatable TV blurbs and slogans. I could never in good conscience vote for them, might as well just vote for a media strategy as it's all they bring to the table outside of ultimatums and alienating voters. They had their shot and spectacularly blew it, costing American citizens and businesses billions of dollars and got nothing to show for it. Oh well, with them going the way of the dodo maybe we can finally get some things accomplished even if I don't agree with all of it.

Yet in good conscience you'll vote for democrats that do the same thing. Great logic there.

13. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 20, 2013, 16:32 RollinThundr

D-Rock wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 16:14:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 18:08:
I think it's awesome that the same few jackoffs can post personal insults yet Blue does zero about it. Must be nice to be above the site rules.

Gotta love PC (not the platform). Those who live by it always get preferential treatment.

Patriotism in the US is dead because of attitudes like this. Islam is a BS religion that should be considered a hate group IMO and we continue to welcome it with open arms. And before anyone replies to this post to tell me about freedom of religion in this country, know that I feel the same way about Southern Baptist.

London being overrun by Muslims is true. These brainwashed drones will infiltrate every free country and undermine what we stand for until we stand up and do something about it. Behave like an American or GTFO.

Pretty much, like wanting to build a mosque at the site of Ground Zero in NY. Anyone with half a brain who isn't afraid of being called racist like the liberals constantly do as a first option calls it for what it is, a victory mosque.

The Koran is very clear in stating to lie to your enemies and subject them. it's called tawriya and is part of the Islam doctrine. And all the bleeding heart progressives of the world treat a religion that wants nothing more than to dominate the entire world as "victims" some how.

247. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 20, 2013, 04:48 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 16:34:

"Beholden to big business" in this instance is "not destroying the U.S. economy". Big business likes when the tea party talks about deregulation and lower taxes, they don't like when they make credible threats against the economy... That's not good for business.

I think this administration has done a good job destroying the economy without help from the TP quite honestly. There's a reason all these internet groups among others are distancing themselves.

Obamacare for example, should have never been signed into law in the first place. It's unconstitutional for the US government to force any sort of service on it's people. That's exactly what Obamacare does.

Makes me wonder what Eric "I should be in jail" Holder has on the SC justices that they let this travesty of a bill get signed into law.

Then you get into voter fraud and voter intimidation, another thing dems are experts in. Though I wonder if next election will bring out as many Black Panthers this time around.

And to think if we just forced people to show an id that proves they're a US citizen a lot of that could be avoided. But that would be racist too apparently. Rolleyes2

10. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 19, 2013, 21:02 RollinThundr

Quboid wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 19:57:
Tollindunder wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 18:08:
I think it's awesome that the same few jackoffs can post personal insults yet Blue does zero about it. Must be nice to be above the site rules.

I normally ignore you but one thing: you described London as being full of Muslims and that means it's an "infested shithole". That, my gross little troll, is very, very racist.

Your "friend" (I notice you tend to conveniently have one who has personal experience in whatever the conversation is and who can totally back you up) is racist and even if this friend is real, you repeating this without comment very strongly implies that you don't see anything wrong with this.

Yes, a libtard mentioning racism which I know bothers you a hell of a lot more than actual racism. "Playing the race card" is the phrase you like to misuse when you play your "playing the X card" card. Because as you've said before, if we didn't keep on bringing up racism it would go away right? Except for slavery, which was a product of ignoring or denying racism. Oh and horrible racist people describing somewhere as an infested shithole due to a (largely fictional) Muslim population.

(I know "Muslim" isn't a race but the meaning is clear and the troll's bigotry is clear. I doubt it understands the difference between Arab, Persian, Muslim or whatever.)

You're disgusting and you're going to be banned any day now. You're racist and you're too stupid to begin to understand why.

The infested shithole wasn't my remark, it was the Brit guy that I play with first of all. You folks have a huge immigration problem and a nanny state welfare problem, give it another 10-15 years, Brits will be a minority in their own country. Yay for political correctness and multiculturism that destroys the culture of the countries they mass flock to, all in the name of "diversity".

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 19, 2013, 20:55 RollinThundr

dj LiTh wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 18:09:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 14:07:
dj LiTh wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 03:20:
@NBA2k14 ...so how come the pc version looks like the craptacular 360/ps3 version?

Because 2k never puts any effort into their PC ports of sports titles. Hell they never put much effort into most of their sports titles the last few years to begin with except for NBA2k, which I think explains why 2k no longer really has a "sports lineup" it's more like we do basketball because Live was either so terrible or didn't get released at all for a couple years there.

Just like everything else you say, pretty meaningless without any substance.

Sure, where's NHL2k these days? Oh that's right canned, the PS3 version never even got a patch like the 360 version. Where's MLB2k? Oh right canned because the game was terrible compared to the Show.

What other sports games do they still make aside from NBA2k? Top Spin isn't a yearly title and I doubt they plan on making another one.

So that leaves us with NBA, which while it's a solid title, if NBA Live hadn't been so terrible or outright not released the last couple years I doubt NBA2k would do as well as it does.

News Comments > Op Ed
7. Re: Op Ed Oct 19, 2013, 19:52 RollinThundr

Slashman wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 10:42:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 06:21:
Flak wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 01:59:
Cutter wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 00:44:
No they're not. Because as he put its childhood as we know it is only a few decades old and still not a reality for a lot of the planet anyway. Much as I hate the meme, this is really a "first world problems" puff piece.

Considering that many children in the western world only ~100 years ago were working in factories, I'd say video games are the least of people's concerns, they should probably pull their head out from their arses and take a look around at what else is going on in the world right now.

Ofcourse anyone with half a brain-cell knows that 8-10 hours of video gaming (or anything else for that matter) for a child would be destructive, but it just feels good to blame video games and pass off responsibility to something/someone that isn't the parents of the child in question, something modern parents seem to be awfully good at (video games, types of music/movies, junk food, etc..). You're the one who brought another life into this already overburdened world, do your god damn job and stop blaming other people for your failures as a parent.

Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.

The problem is that it only makes a difference when the parents of the children who are being raised incorrectly feel this way.

I've had a father tell me that he works to too had to spend time bothering what his daughter is doing on her PC in her room. It keeps her occupied, and that's what is important. Rolleyes

And that's on him. Don't breed if you can't make the time to be a responsible parent.

8. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 19, 2013, 18:08 RollinThundr

nin wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 17:17:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 16:47:
trollindunder wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 16:33:
Quboid wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 09:30:
The number isn't really the issue, AFAIK this was just a test. One would be too many. The Government are keen to point out how few complaints there have been, quietly ignoring the fact that maybe people are too scared to complain (if they send texts to the wrong people, would you trust them not to deport the wrong people?).

The first line is the issue: "Britain continues its slide into official xenophobia". Go Conservatives! Seriously, go. Go away.

Isn't London pretty much full of Muslims at this point? Enjoy your eventual sharia law.

Sarcasm or sincere? Must be sincere because there isn't a smiley face.

I'm going to go with "batcase fucking insane"...

News Comments > Op Ed
8. Re: Op Ed Oct 19, 2013, 18:04 RollinThundr

Alamar wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 16:23:
Beamer wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 14:32:
I still disagree with you guys. If someone is still actively using a copyright, why should it lapse?

The argument is typically that it would encourage innovation - why would allowing some guy to make a Mario game encourage innovation? Yeah, I know the argument is that Nintendo couldn't keep kicking out Mario games because the brand would be so diluted that they'd need to come up with new characters.

But why? For one, we'd get an endless flood of shitty Mario games, which seems to help no one. For another, shouldn't we be encouraging the people, like the guy here, that are making cool Mario games to instead innovate and create their own characters?

I agree with all your points, and think that Nintendo/Mario is a crazy bad example...

I like most Mario games, and don't want amateurs messing it up... But on the flip side, I'd also love to see Nintendo add more/better support for modding, just like every other game : )

I can see why they don't however... Especially going further back, Mario games are generally very simplistic platformers... If amateurs could add their own, high quality levels (as in, well built, using available assets), and Nintendo couldn't monetize on it, they would lose a ton of income, and we don't want Nintendo going away ; )

-Alamar

Aren't these people just looking to make mods for existing Mario games and not trying to profit off of them? If they're not profiting how is that violating a copyright?

Also I'd be fine with Nintendo going away, they haven't been relevant for a decade now.

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 19, 2013, 17:00 RollinThundr

a bit of both, one of the guys in my mwo group is a Brit, and I had always wanted to visit England once in my life time just to see it. He specifically warned to stay away from London since it's according to him a infested shithole now. So it's a bit of both really as I obviously don't live in the UK, but have read stories where they now force kids to study Islamic culture and shit in schools there.

Not sure how truthful or accurate that is however.

2460 Comments. 123 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo