Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for RollinThundr

Real Name RollinThundr   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 5, 2009, 08:31
Total Comments 2460 (Senior)
User ID 54946

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
338. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 23, 2013, 22:50 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 22:44:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 13:52:
Oh wait, Ms Kohn is a liberal. That explains it. [...]

That's actually why I posted it. Figured you would get a kick out of it.

Not surprised. So it's a joke to you then. Look at the national average for what Obamacare is going to ultimately cost people, and the numbers don't lie. Just like the myth about Clinton's magical non existent surplus we have the democrats bold faced outright lying again. And it's you and me, and all the rest of the American tax payers, whether you're liberal, republican, or anywhere in between who are going to pay for it. Fucking awesome.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Saints Row IV: Enter the Dominatrix
10. Re: Ships Ahoy - Saints Row IV: Enter the Dominatrix Oct 23, 2013, 16:20 RollinThundr

Verno wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 15:27:
Please keep trying to derail gaming threads so we can just see you banned faster.

It's just a name. They didn't use the name, so they're using it for the first DLC. It apparently has a lot of behind the scenes look at development, unused ideas, etc.

Ahh thanks for the info. I think I'll just stick it out a bit longer on this one and wait til the season pass concludes before picking up the whole package. I played it for awhile at a friends and liked it but I can wait for the inevitable next-gen port or GotY PC version.

Did you watch the live stream? I'm telling you if you think the back lash on the GTA IV Gamespot review was bad, just wait.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Saints Row IV: Enter the Dominatrix
8. removed Oct 23, 2013, 14:52 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 23, 2013, 18:46.

336. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 23, 2013, 13:52 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 13:25:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/21/was-obamacare-guinea-pig

A Platnium plan for a family of 4, two adults 2 children, averages to over 1000 a month. The fact that you're comparing one single person's experience, with a roadmap of averages of many states is flat out ridiculous.

Oh wait, Ms Kohn is a liberal. That explains it.

Kathy Kristof of CBS MoneyWatch relates her own experience of seeing a 67 percent spike in her premiums, for a worse policy than she had before:

“The promise that you could keep your old policy, if you liked it, has proved illusory. My insurer, Kaiser Permanente, informed me in a glossy booklet that “At midnight on December 31, we will discontinue your current plan because it will not meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.” My premium, the letter added, would go from $209 a month to $348, a 66.5 percent increase that will cost $1,668 annually.

What made my plan too substandard to survive under Obamacare? It did not provide maternity benefits. I’m 53 years old. I figure pregnancy would require an act of God. (Incidentally, maternity benefits will be covered on men’s policies too. Let’s hope medical science comes a long way so you guys can use those benefits.) My policy also did not cover substance abuse treatments or psychiatric care…

Meanwhile, the things that mattered to me — that I would be able to limit my out-of-pocket costs if I had a catastrophic ailment — got worse under my new Obamacare policy. My policy, which has always paid 100 percent of the cost of annual check-ups, had a $5,000 annual deductible for sick visits and hospital stays. Once I paid that $5,000, the plan would pay 100 percent of any additional cost. That protected me from economic devastation in the event of a catastrophic illness, such as cancer.

Kaiser’s Obamacare policy has a $4,500 deductible, but then covers only 40 percent of medical costs for office visits, hospital stays and drugs. Out-of-pocket expenses aren’t capped until the policyholder pays $6,350 annually.

Sure, that’s only another $1,350. But it adds to the additional $1,663 that I’m paying in premiums, making my personal cost for Obama care add to $3,018 annually. This, by the way, is the bare-bones policy under Obamacare — the Bronze plan. Premiums for plans that offer lower deductibles and premiums would cost almost twice as much, according to the Kaiser booklet."

This comment was edited on Oct 23, 2013, 14:07.

334. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 23, 2013, 12:34 RollinThundr

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 12:20:
nin wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 11:16:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 10:45:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 09:19:
vomit, diarrhea

Lol @ you just doing everything you complain at others for, all in a single post! Yep, we're done here.

I think this is a great time to point to my sig, where he explains a lot of his behavior.

Yeah, I forgot that he's already admitted to being a troll. That seems more probable than him just having the reading comprehension and attention span of a gerbil.

Many 27-year-olds will face steep increases in the underlying cost of individually-purchased insurance under Obamacare. For the states where we have data—the 36 reported by HHS, plus nine others that we had compiled for our map that HHS didn’t report—rates will go up for men by an average of 97 percent; for women, 55 percent ... 40-year-olds, surprisingly, will face a similar picture. The cheapest exchange plan for the average enrollee, compared to what a 40-year-old would pay today, will cost an average of 99 percent more for men, and 62 percent for women.

There's some great savings there! I can't wait til this implodes on this administration. I don't even feel bad saying I told you so. Oh gullible liberals.
http://tinyurl.com/nyhb4bl

332. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 23, 2013, 11:45 RollinThundr

nin wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 11:16:
vomit, diarrhea

Lol @ you just doing everything you complain at others for, all in a single post! Yep, we're done here.

I think this is a great time to point to my sig, where he explains a lot of his behavior.

Says the guy who's only input in political threads is one line trolls at conservatives. good on ya nin douchecanoe.

331. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 23, 2013, 11:43 RollinThundr

The only point you've made is ignoring independent research and stuck your fingers in your ears. The liberal media bias is pretty obvious at this point. Anyone with half a brain who isn't a card carrying lib can see it easily, what humored me the most is 37% of democrats actually think the media is conservative biased across the board, if that isn't a fantasy land view, I'm not sure what is. Next you'll be telling me MSNBC is a conservative station.

This is what you lefties do when you can't disprove a talking point from the other side. Throw shit against the wall and hope something sticks.

Of course I am, by backing up what I say with a pew research poll and instances of doctored media bias, yep bagger, I'm totally doing the same thing!!! Do you even believe yourself? Seriously?

It's ok, once people realize that Obamacare isn't what the dems claimed it was, and an average age 50 person ends up owing 400+ a month for coverage for a bronze plan never mind the average 4 person family paying over 1k a month for two 30 year old adults and two children, the democrats will get their just deserves.

326. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 23, 2013, 09:19 RollinThundr

The only point you've made is ignoring independent research and stuck your fingers in your ears. The liberal media bias is pretty obvious at this point. Anyone with half a brain who isn't a card carrying lib can see it easily, what humored me the most is 37% of democrats actually think the media is conservative biased across the board, if that isn't a fantasy land view, I'm not sure what is. Next you'll be telling me MSNBC is a conservative station.

This is what you lefties do when you can't disprove a talking point from the other side. Throw shit against the wall and hope something sticks.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
6. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 23, 2013, 08:42 RollinThundr

Redmask wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 07:20:
yuastnav wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 02:49:
David Cage has some SERIOUS issues. Or in other words: nothing new.

It's a shower scene that is much tamer than your average 'amateur video' clip, maybe he figures you're a mature enough adult to handle it.

I don't see the issue here, GTA IV has full frontal nudity during the strip "mini game" I don't see yuastnav insulting those developers though.

News Comments > The Sims 4 Next Fall
11. Re: The Sims 4 Next Fall Oct 23, 2013, 08:33 RollinThundr

Endo wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 02:06:
Dev wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 23:47:
I'd buy sims 3 if I could get the COMPLETE package with everything ever released ever under $100.
As long as its going to cost me $1000 or WTF ever, no way.

Wow is this a first? EA listening to their customers? And people here say complaining never does anything.
It's not out yet. Give them time, they'll find a way to royally fuck it up.

Like I've said before, EA could find a 100% full proof cure for cancer and people would still find fault with it.

324. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 22, 2013, 22:56 RollinThundr

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 22:48:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 22:29:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 22:21:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 18:34:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 18:19:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 17:29:

When the majority of Americans are getting there news from liberal sources like NBC and CBS how do you think they're going to process things?

You know as well as I do, if a republican president didn't pass a budget for a term and a half we'd never hear the end of it, and the president would be the focal point of the blame.

Obama has been given pass after pass after pass since day 1 and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

The liberal media that books conservatives almost 2 to 1 on its political shows? Whatever you're smoking, can I have a hit? I need some escape from reality.

You've already escaped reality, If George Bush were president right now having not worked hard enough with Congress, to get a budget passed for nearly his entire allowed two terms of presidency, The Rachel Maddows and Chris Matthews of the world would be having a fucking field day about it. C'mon let's be honest here.

I mean shit man, the way the guy talks like he's still in campaign mode you'd think he didn't realize he can't be reelected again.

Nice link to a known liberal biased blog btw. thanks for proving my point of the vast amount of liberal slanted media.

When Pew studies say exactly what I just said. http://tinyurl.com/kygl8br

A plurality, 46 percent, thought that most media organizations could best be described as “liberal” while 26 percent said that the media was largely “conservative.” While a majority of Republicans and a plurality of independents view the media as being “liberal,” self-identified Democrats are split down the middle. 36 percent of Democrats describe the media as being “liberal” while 37 percent consider the press “conservative.”

But just ignore Dan Rather on CBS using forged documents on a special about Bush. Or NBC editing the 911 call from Zimmerman. Or Maddow on MSNBC editing the clip of McCain talking to the parents of one of the school shootings. Nope......nothing to see here folks. Move along! No liberal spin here.

Love how you just ignore the countless times people here have offered evidence to prove your claims false, and you just move right on to your next ridiculous rant.

Nothing much to see here. RT is pretty much just like most other TPers, incapable of understanding any argument that doesn't fit on a bumper sticker.

Why not debate and disprove what I posted rather than toss out some ad homs? And you wonder why I kept saying you people don't live in reality and just make it up as you go along.

Because, as soon as I prove something you say to be false, you just change the subject and move on. You've tossed out a bunch of ad homs yourself in this thread, and just did it again right now, so you can shut up about that now too. It's utterly pointless to debate anything with you when you just ignore and move on each time.

Pew research is independent. Posting from a liberally biased blog is not. I even gave you examples of liberal media doctoring news to slant to a certain opinion.

JD has actually debated in this thread. You and folks like beamer rely on adhoms and name calling and generally not much else.

Usually when people have an opinion on a certain topic they cite reasons to back up why they think that way. Which is why I throw out the vast amount of examples I do to back up my opinion.

If you're only retort is you're wrong without giving legitimate reasons why and just calling someone a troll or a moron, that doesn't really win you many points in a discussion.

322. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 22, 2013, 22:29 RollinThundr

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 22:21:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 18:34:

When the majority of Americans are getting there news from liberal sources like NBC and CBS how do you think they're going to process things?

You know as well as I do, if a republican president didn't pass a budget for a term and a half we'd never hear the end of it, and the president would be the focal point of the blame.

Obama has been given pass after pass after pass since day 1 and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

The liberal media that books conservatives almost 2 to 1 on its political shows? Whatever you're smoking, can I have a hit? I need some escape from reality.

You've already escaped reality, If George Bush were president right now having not worked hard enough with Congress, to get a budget passed for nearly his entire allowed two terms of presidency, The Rachel Maddows and Chris Matthews of the world would be having a fucking field day about it. C'mon let's be honest here.

I mean shit man, the way the guy talks like he's still in campaign mode you'd think he didn't realize he can't be reelected again.

Nice link to a known liberal biased blog btw. thanks for proving my point of the vast amount of liberal slanted media.

A plurality, 46 percent, thought that most media organizations could best be described as “liberal” while 26 percent said that the media was largely “conservative.” While a majority of Republicans and a plurality of independents view the media as being “liberal,” self-identified Democrats are split down the middle. 36 percent of Democrats describe the media as being “liberal” while 37 percent consider the press “conservative.”

But just ignore Dan Rather on CBS using forged documents on a special about Bush. Or NBC editing the 911 call from Zimmerman. Or Maddow on MSNBC editing the clip of McCain talking to the parents of one of the school shootings. Nope......nothing to see here folks. Move along! No liberal spin here.

Love how you just ignore the countless times people here have offered evidence to prove your claims false, and you just move right on to your next ridiculous rant.

Nothing much to see here. RT is pretty much just like most other TPers, incapable of understanding any argument that doesn't fit on a bumper sticker.

Why not debate and disprove what I posted rather than toss out some ad homs? And you wonder why I kept saying you people don't live in reality and just make it up as you go along.

320. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 22, 2013, 18:34 RollinThundr

This comment was edited on Oct 22, 2013, 18:45.

317. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 22, 2013, 17:29 RollinThundr

jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 16:14:
I'll just leave this here, post shut-down poll results:

The numbers:

* Dems lead in the generic ballot matchup by 49-38. Among independents — a key midterm constituency — those numbers are 46-35.

* Only 21 percent of Americans approve of the way the Congressional GOP is handling the federal budget, versus 77 percent who disapprove. Among independents: 20-78. Among moderates: 14-85. Among seniors: 18-79. Fewer than one in three regard the GOP favorably.

* Only 20 percent think Republicans are “interested in doing what’s best for the country,” while 77 percent think they’re “interested in what’s best for themselves politically.” Among independents: 14-83. Among moderates: 18-81. Among seniors: 24-74.

* Americans blame the GOP for the shutdown by 53-29; moderates by 60-24; indies by 49-29; and seniors by 46-35.

Crucially, large majorities think the shutdown damaged the country. Eighty six percent say it has damaged the U.S.’s image in the world, and 80 percent say it damaged the U.S. economy.

313. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 22, 2013, 15:58 RollinThundr

jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 15:49:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 08:10:
Um that's what welfare is free rent, food, and if you live in Mass? Smokes and scratch tickets, yes Deval Patrick is that big an idiot. might get those people who suck off the tit of everyone else up off their lazy asses and making a life for themselves.

On a more serious note, Welfare is a functioning program. My mother divorced her violent husband when I was 3, and we were on it for several years while she went back to school to get her degree. She got a job, got remarried, and became a productive member of society. And b/c of that, I got an education, got a job, and became a productive member of society. If not for that program, my education and job prospects would have been much smaller.

I don't think any program should simply be cut by half arbitrarily. But we already had a welfare refactor back in the 90s that dramatically reduced that program. Certainly, something similar can be done to defense. We are an isolated nation, with our strongest allies on our borders. Our defense spending is completely at odds with our situation.

Yet your fine with cutting the military right down the middle fuck all. Though I do agree, maybe we should take some of that military money and secure the fucking southern border with it so all the potential liberal votes stop sneaking in. You may be on to something there.

I'm not talking about people like your mother who used it for the purpose it was made for, to get back on her feet and be productive. Unfortunately that isn't the way the majority who are on it go about it.

311. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 22, 2013, 10:32 RollinThundr

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 23:40:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 21:33:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 21:06:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 08:55:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 03:24:
Wall of liberal drivel
http://tinyurl.com/oxm87bo, http://tinyurl.com/kcaeqf3, http://tinyurl.com/mxudu9s, http://tinyurl.com/2w4jgsd

Yeah it's totally the republicans who commit voter fraud and intimidation.

Also of note is the IRS audits against Tea Party groups because they're TP groups. Should I continue? Or are you going to continue to only say the republicans are bad?

Wow, really? That's all you've got? Let's look at these.

Link 1: someone voted for Obama six times. Like I said, there were 24 cases of voter fraud. Obviously she's one of them. 24 out of 197,000,000. Lightening strikes and shark bites.
Link 2: Anecdotal. Where's the follow up? What's the other side of the story, could it have been simple miscommunication?
Link 3: Acorn? Really? Jim O'Keefe get's the Acorn equivalent of a McD's employee to say something strange on camera resulting in the entire defunding of the operation, an operation which worked to improve the lives of the poor. Pure entrapment.
Link 4: Another anecdote, but I agree: if they're intimidating, or electioneering within 100' of the polling place, they should be arrested, per the law.
IRS Scandal: That was bad, and you won't see me defending it. Although the IRS delayed approval for several liberal groups as well as many Tea Party groups, it was mostly Tea Party, and that discrimination never should have happened.

Okay, so you're pulling out isolated incidents carried out by individuals, even in the IRS case. Many of these are investigated, under investigation, and/or prosecuted (Acorn unjustly so, IMO). The worst among them is the IRS scandal.

However, all of these are a drop in the bucket compared to what I'm talking about: A massively funded multipronged nationwide coordinated attack on democracy by the Republicans:
- Attempting to weaken the president by delegitimizing him using a plethora of groups pushing various misinformation and lies (Birthers, etc.).
- Attempting to disenfranchise entire classes of voters, potentially millions of people by limiting early voting and pushing for voter ID laws to attempt to "fix" a problem that doesn't exist.
- Attempting to overturn the constitutional law of the land by shutting down the government instead of using the legislative process.
- Blocking and filibustering democratic legislation and appointees at a rate unprecedented in history

Why do you keep defending the indefensible? Notice how I agree the IRS scandal was wrong. You've done none of that.

At the least we agree on the IRS scandal. And while I really don't buy into the birther garbage, and that's exactly what it is garbage, I find it extremely hard to deny that Obama is trying to fundamentally change the US and and not for the better, the obvious socialist tones he often makes in his speeches quite honestly are frightening to someone who values the Constitution and wishes this country to remain free, and continue to have rights, like the 2nd amendment. His desire to gun grab when you need look no further than his very own home district of Shitcago to see that oppressive gun laws do nothing to reduce crime. Instead they do the opposite, empower criminals because they know they're the ones with the guns.

Can you at least acknowledge the points at hand before you go off on another tangent? What exactly do you believe Obama has done to create this "overgrown executive branch" that wasn't already being done by Bush?

He's held passing a budget hostage because he doesn't want to cut anything that needs to be cut. Both the President, Senate and Congress are playing a very dangerous game here.

He had a chance to reverse the damage done with the Patriot Act, instead he's made it stronger.

Fast and Furious- to push an anti gun agenda on the US. a violation of the 2nd amendment. For a guy who calls himself a constitutional lawyer he doesn't seem to know the document very well at all.

Detention of journalist and smear tactics. Should I go on? The man is dangerous.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
12. removed Oct 22, 2013, 09:11 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 22, 2013, 09:27.

310. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 22, 2013, 08:10 RollinThundr

jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 02:35:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 21:34:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 21:10:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 20:35:

And what do we have now? An overgrown Executive branch. Thank you Eric Holder and Barack Obama.

1. The overgrown executive branch started with W and Cheney, thank you very much.
2. Stick to the topic. Agree we can cut the defense budget by half, and give out free M16s to anyone who wants one? That both decreases spending and the size of gov't, and maintains the militia you're so fond of.

Sure, can we cut welfare by 50% as well?

Sure, as long as we're handing out free rent and food like I'm handing free M16s.

Um that's what welfare is free rent, food, and if you live in Mass? Smokes and scratch tickets, yes Deval Patrick is that big an idiot. might get those people who suck off the tit of everyone else up off their lazy asses and making a life for themselves.

307. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 21:34 RollinThundr

jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 21:10:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 20:35:

And what do we have now? An overgrown Executive branch. Thank you Eric Holder and Barack Obama.

1. The overgrown executive branch started with W and Cheney, thank you very much.
2. Stick to the topic. Agree we can cut the defense budget by half, and give out free M16s to anyone who wants one? That both decreases spending and the size of gov't, and maintains the militia you're so fond of.

Sure, can we cut welfare by 50% as well?

306. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 21:33 RollinThundr

jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 21:06:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 08:55:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 03:24:
Wall of liberal drivel
http://tinyurl.com/oxm87bo, http://tinyurl.com/kcaeqf3, http://tinyurl.com/mxudu9s, http://tinyurl.com/2w4jgsd

Yeah it's totally the republicans who commit voter fraud and intimidation.

Also of note is the IRS audits against Tea Party groups because they're TP groups. Should I continue? Or are you going to continue to only say the republicans are bad?

Wow, really? That's all you've got? Let's look at these.

Link 1: someone voted for Obama six times. Like I said, there were 24 cases of voter fraud. Obviously she's one of them. 24 out of 197,000,000. Lightening strikes and shark bites.
Link 2: Anecdotal. Where's the follow up? What's the other side of the story, could it have been simple miscommunication?
Link 3: Acorn? Really? Jim O'Keefe get's the Acorn equivalent of a McD's employee to say something strange on camera resulting in the entire defunding of the operation, an operation which worked to improve the lives of the poor. Pure entrapment.
Link 4: Another anecdote, but I agree: if they're intimidating, or electioneering within 100' of the polling place, they should be arrested, per the law.
IRS Scandal: That was bad, and you won't see me defending it. Although the IRS delayed approval for several liberal groups as well as many Tea Party groups, it was mostly Tea Party, and that discrimination never should have happened.

Okay, so you're pulling out isolated incidents carried out by individuals, even in the IRS case. Many of these are investigated, under investigation, and/or prosecuted (Acorn unjustly so, IMO). The worst among them is the IRS scandal.

However, all of these are a drop in the bucket compared to what I'm talking about: A massively funded multipronged nationwide coordinated attack on democracy by the Republicans:
- Attempting to weaken the president by delegitimizing him using a plethora of groups pushing various misinformation and lies (Birthers, etc.).
- Attempting to disenfranchise entire classes of voters, potentially millions of people by limiting early voting and pushing for voter ID laws to attempt to "fix" a problem that doesn't exist.
- Attempting to overturn the constitutional law of the land by shutting down the government instead of using the legislative process.
- Blocking and filibustering democratic legislation and appointees at a rate unprecedented in history

Why do you keep defending the indefensible? Notice how I agree the IRS scandal was wrong. You've done none of that.

At the least we agree on the IRS scandal. And while I really don't buy into the birther garbage, and that's exactly what it is garbage, I find it extremely hard to deny that Obama is trying to fundamentally change the US and and not for the better, the obvious socialist tones he often makes in his speeches quite honestly are frightening to someone who values the Constitution and wishes this country to remain free, and continue to have rights, like the 2nd amendment. His desire to gun grab when you need look no further than his very own home district of Shitcago to see that oppressive gun laws do nothing to reduce crime. Instead they do the opposite, empower criminals because they know they're the ones with the guns.

2460 Comments. 123 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo