Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for RollinThundr

Real Name RollinThundr   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 5, 2009, 08:31
Total Comments 2460 (Senior)
User ID 54946

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
565. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:07 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:03:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:47:
Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:43:
Fun fact: It's been confirmed that we've been monitoring Merkel's phone since 2002!

Gee, who was president then? (And, in his credit, this likely took a great deal of time to set up, so was possibly in the works since 2001, and who was president then?)

Yet Obama said he knew nothing about it. he lied. Again it's wrong regardless of who's in office, HOPE and Change, I'll have my AG examine the patriot act and toss out shit that is Unconstitutional! Instead orders more drone strikes than Bush, expands the patriot act.

Instead of BUSH BUSH BUSH like you always do, hold this jackass just as accountable.

Ug.
1) I am holding him accountable, unless you mean I need to go down to the White House and drag him out myself, which I'm not doing. In fact, I'm still not convinced that's even necessary
2) We don't know he's lying (but he probably is)
3) Yes, I mentioned Bush, because you try to pin this just on one President
4) But, if you read carefully (you never do) I more blame Clinton

Regardless Beamer, there's a ton of scary shit these politicians are doing, ALL of them, and no one seems to give a shit.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

564. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:06 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:40:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:39:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:33:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:29:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:27:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:25:
5 mins of searching oh look another Journalist getting intimidated.
Getting the picture yet libs? Still think your buddy slick is genuine?

http://tinyurl.com/k532zwk

How many more cases like this need to pop up? Like I said, I generally don't buy into conspiracy shit but when you hear a new one every day even ON mainstream news, well wtf.

What happened to the Aurora shooter's dad and Newtown shooter's dad in some case together conspiracy?

Do your own research, stop blindly trusting. Do you think it's alright for a journalist to have her private files taken without cause?

Not at all. I've already said the way this administration has been acting towards journalists is unacceptable. I hope that whoever authorized the actions described in that article is fired and prosecuted for gross overreach and abuse of power.

But why the fuck can't you stay on topic? Why do you ignore questions about topics that you bring up?

Setting the stage Seph, you wonder why I think Obama would want to remove guns from the US, add all the shit coming out, benghazi, the irs scandal, the lies about Obamacare, that none of our allies trust him, bugging Merkel's and more than likely other foreign leader's phones etc.

Is any of this type of behavior fit for a POTUS? Regardless of party. You wonder why I say he's dangerous? It's not because I lean conservative, it's because he's fucking dangerous.

I don't wonder any of that shit... I know you're crazy. You don't have to explain to me why you think the things you do. You're not exactly a unique snowflake. I could read youtube comments or pop on the infowars forum to read the same stuff.

But you brought up false flags, said something about the shooters' dads in a case. I'd like to hear more. What was that all about?

Google the libor scandal.

562. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 17:47 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:43:
Fun fact: It's been confirmed that we've been monitoring Merkel's phone since 2002!

Gee, who was president then? (And, in his credit, this likely took a great deal of time to set up, so was possibly in the works since 2001, and who was president then?)

Yet Obama said he knew nothing about it. he lied. Again it's wrong regardless of who's in office, HOPE and Change, I'll have my AG examine the patriot act and toss out shit that is Unconstitutional! Instead orders more drone strikes than Bush, expands the patriot act.

Instead of BUSH BUSH BUSH like you always do, hold this jackass just as accountable.

559. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 17:43 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:34:
What facts?
Whining and carrying on

I already said guns aren't the issue, demographics are. Gang bangers are always going to gang bang and not follow laws, that should be common fucking sense. HEY LET'S PASS MORE RESTRICTIVE GUN LEGISLATION THAT WILL ONLY AFFECT LAW ABIDING CITIZENS111!!!!

OBOZO FTW!111eleventy! Get bent douche.

557. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 17:39 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:33:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:29:

How many more cases like this need to pop up? Like I said, I generally don't buy into conspiracy shit but when you hear a new one every day even ON mainstream news, well wtf.

What happened to the Aurora shooter's dad and Newtown shooter's dad in some case together conspiracy?

Do your own research, stop blindly trusting. Do you think it's alright for a journalist to have her private files taken without cause?

Not at all. I've already said the way this administration has been acting towards journalists is unacceptable. I hope that whoever authorized the actions described in that article is fired and prosecuted for gross overreach and abuse of power.

But why the fuck can't you stay on topic? Why do you ignore questions about topics that you bring up?

Setting the stage Seph, you wonder why I think Obama would want to remove guns from the US, add all the shit coming out, benghazi, the irs scandal, the lies about Obamacare, that none of our allies trust him, bugging Merkel's and more than likely other foreign leader's phones etc.

Is any of this type of behavior fit for a POTUS? Regardless of party. You wonder why I say he's dangerous? It's not because I lean conservative, it's because he's fucking dangerous.

554. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 17:29 RollinThundr

552. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 17:25 RollinThundr

550. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 17:18 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 16:34:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 16:21:
Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 15:26:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 15:23:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 15:20:
State facts about Obama's track record and lying. Liberals can't dispute, demonize poster instead. Don't ever change liberals don't ever change.

Can't engage on current argument, switch to another argument whilst quoting original argument, act oblivious.

He STILL hasn't acknowledge the 23 Executive Actions "most" of which he was convinced were unconstitutional.

OH MY GOD OBAMA IS GOING TO "REVIEW" GUN SAFETY! THE SKY IS FALLING.

Now, I'm going to step away, I need to "review" which food trucks are parked outside my building and "release" funds to them for my lunch. I hope to god none of that is unconstitutional.

Look at New Hampshire's gun laws or really lack of, then look at the gun related crime in NH. Then look at California's gun laws and gun related crime in California. Guns aren't the issue, the demographic is. Reality is reality, All the new gun laws in the world won't clean up a Shitcago or a DC.

INB4 ROLLIN IS A RACISS!!111ELEVENTY!! No you fucking waste of flesh I'm a realist.

More changing goalposts. More refusing to answer the question.

You brought up these 23 Executive Actions, you refused to post them and made us do it, now you're refusing to acknowledge it. Instead you throw out more vague bullshit without citing a single damn thing.

It's called using facts that are relevant to back up your point of view, you know those things you never use ever Beamer?

This whole attack on the 2nd amendment you lefties always support it's humorous that the data actually goes against your view points.

545. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 16:32 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 16:29:
I wasn't able to make it past your insinuation that the government plans school shootings so that the president can make 23 mostly ineffectual executive actions related to gun control. Did you say anything reasonable after that?

See that's the difference, I don't trust this government period, whether it's Bush, Obama, or Marvin the Martian in office. The kid who shot up that theater had a father who was to testify in some case, the kid who shot up newtown, his father was set to testify in the same case. I'm not drawing any conclusions here but that's one hell of a coincidence doncha think?

543. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 16:25 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 16:22:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 16:21:
State facts about Obama's track record and lying. Liberals can't dispute, demonize poster instead. Don't ever change liberals don't ever change.

Can't engage on current argument, switch to another argument whilst quoting original argument, act oblivious.

He STILL hasn't acknowledge the 23 Executive Actions "most" of which he was convinced were unconstitutional.

Now, I'm going to step away, I need to "review" which food trucks are parked outside my building and "release" funds to them for my lunch. I hope to god none of that is unconstitutional.

Look at New Hampshire's gun laws or really lack of, then look at the gun related crime in NH. Then look at California's gun laws and gun related crime in California. Guns aren't the issue, the demographic is. Reality is reality, All the new gun laws in the world won't clean up a Shitcago or a DC.

INB4 ROLLIN IS A RACISS!!111ELEVENTY!! No you fucking waste of flesh I'm a realist.

Do you think gun violence comes first or gun laws?

Gun violence has been steadily declining in the US for over a decade. We have a couple major incidents which may or may not have been false flags and all of a sudden you have liberals calling to BAN GUNS!

Look at the actual data.

All the gun laws in the world aren't going to make gang bangers and criminals all of a sudden become productive members of society.

541. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 16:21 RollinThundr

539. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 16:13 RollinThundr

You've read the 2nd amendment, especially the "are not to be infringed" part I'm sure. Ok with president trying to enact law changes with zero congressional oversight. NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG! It's sad that you idiots need things spelt out for you.

Critical thinking is lost on this generation.

536. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 15:20 RollinThundr

532. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 14:28 RollinThundr

nin wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 14:25:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 14:22:
Oops it's Healthcare and Benghazi time.
Rollin tires of this gun discussion.

Can we ban him now?

Says the guy who trolls people he doesn't agree with just to troll. Nin you're prolly the biggest hypocrite on the entire site just sayin.

530. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 14:24 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 14:22:
Oops it's Healthcare and Benghazi time.
Rollin tires of this gun discussion.

Nope just pointing out that you idiots give this guy a pass on everything under the sun. It's pathetic.

528. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 14:14 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 14:07:
Also, I basically say that Obama did nothing with those 23, it's all meaningless fluff and marketing to make him seem more decisive and competent despite doing nothing, basically calling to pointless showmanship and a waste of time, and somehow I'm being "partisan."

It's totally partisan, "You can keep your old plans" lie, "It will be cheaper" lie, we didn't know what was going on in benghazi, lie, they were watching it in real time.

FFS have you ever held him accountable on one issue? You've certainly blamed the GOP and Bush over and over with no problem. Yes you're absolutely a partisan hack.

525. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 13:56 RollinThundr

Action, order wtf ever, it's still not within his power to limit the 2nd amendment. period. Just like the rest of his coverups that you all give your little messiah a pass on.

Fact of the matter is Nixon got impeached for far less shit than our current Bozo in Chief.

Stop being partisan hacks and instead want what's best for the country, and I'll tell ya, Obozo, his racist wife, and the rest of the marxists he surrounds himself with, aren't it.

520. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 11:17 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 10:40:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 10:33:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 10:22:
You said: "He's also made reference to executive orders on the 2nd amendment which is not in his power to do."

Then you posted links to videos that specifically reference the 23 EOs that Obama laid out after Sandy Hook. It was only later that you started posted vids about other EOs.

So, yeah, you were talking about the 2nd amendment-related EOs. Would you care to retract that claim now since you can't seem to defend it?

Ahh ok, I see where the confusion is, I was referring to his comment that "I can do this via EO" not that he did. Sorry for the confusion there. However I still believe some if not all of those 23 are not legal. Especially confiscating private property, and work camps, ala fema camps which we have evidence have been popping up all over.

I've never heard as much mention of a fore coming martial law than I have in the last year or so. And I certainly wouldn't put it past him, the guy isn't genuine, it's obvious.

Stop that. "Work camps."
Cite specific EOs. Cite phrases in them and your interpretation of them. Then cite the constitution.
Here, I can help:
Here is every EO Obama has issued, as a list and Here is the substance of them.

I won't find the Constitution for you, and it's fairly important you cite specific passages and your interpretation, because I don't believe you have much experience interpreting legalese and would like to see the specifics of how you get your opinions. I mean, I just googled +Obama +"work camps," and aside from the fact that the first 3 hits are all sketchy websites designed to get hits not give information, there are several Yahoo! Answers amazed at Obama's plan to put children to work, which is just an example of people completely failing to read anything beyond a Golden Book.

http://tinyurl.com/odmevq6

your list is mysteriously missing some. Go figure.

518. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 10:33 RollinThundr

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 10:22:
You said: "He's also made reference to executive orders on the 2nd amendment which is not in his power to do."

Then you posted links to videos that specifically reference the 23 EOs that Obama laid out after Sandy Hook. It was only later that you started posted vids about other EOs.

So, yeah, you were talking about the 2nd amendment-related EOs. Would you care to retract that claim now since you can't seem to defend it?

Ahh ok, I see where the confusion is, I was referring to his comment that "I can do this via EO" not that he did. Sorry for the confusion there. However I still believe some if not all of those 23 are not legal. Especially confiscating private property, and work camps, ala fema camps which we have evidence have been popping up all over.

I've never heard as much mention of a fore coming martial law than I have in the last year or so. And I certainly wouldn't put it past him, the guy isn't genuine, it's obvious.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Preloads
32. Re: Battlefield 4 Preloads Oct 28, 2013, 10:10 RollinThundr

InBlack wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 09:15:
DarkCntry wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 09:04:
InBlack wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 05:29:
Way to go, charging full price for something that should have been DLC, maybe even free DLC. Well to each his own I guess, enjoy the game.

So, I guess the enhancements made to the engine shouldn't count either, right?

/facepalm

Black, it's humorous how little you actually know about Battlefield 4. This is not what Activision does with COD, They've made significant engine improvements, enough so to brand the engine a full version higher, they've also added elements that affect in real time how a match is played, with elements of the map itself possible to change. Added features that the community wanted back in the game, like commander mode, and visually it's impressive as fuck.

I get that the Bluesnews national pasttime is to hate on EA but some of you should get informed before having your bouts of diarrhea of the mouth.

I have no doubt if this were a Valve title, this thread would be full of comments about how great Gaben's nuts taste.

2460 Comments. 123 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo