Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Chris DeGaeta

Real Name Chris DeGaeta   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ByteCrawler
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 30, 2009, 15:28
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 54935

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
124. Re: R.I.P. Hudson Nov 25, 2013, 21:35 ByteCrawler

So sorry for the loss Blue. Truly feel as if I've lost one of my pets with the way we've all been tuned in to her antics in life, especially her craftyness with dealing with the backyard gate. From the day she was introduced to us, to this sad day, she will surely be missed.

To Hudson, she got past the greatest gates of all, RIP.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 12, 2013, 14:07 ByteCrawler

Blue you might want to check all the capacitors on your MOBO and Video Card. Look for any bulges. Last time I had issues like you described, I looked at my MOBO and found a bunch of bulging capacitors (this was in 2005 around the time of shoddy capacitors, but still is possible today but not as wide spread).  

15. Re: Out of the Blue May 16, 2013, 17:07 ByteCrawler

Sports tickers are the problem. Whether you choose to watch the NHL or NBA game, you're going to get an update about the opposite one during the game. I don't ever see the point of watching a sporting event after you already know the results (unless its an epic game like Mets vs Redsox Game 6m 86).

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 22, 2009, 11:58 ByteCrawler

Thanks for that flashback Raptor, you hit the nail right on the head.

I never forget my Quake Clan, WU. I'll never forget QuakeCast. I'll never forget UnderNET #quake. I'll never forget bad grades in high school because of 3AM Quake sessions. I'll never forget the amazing amount of fun, and the unforgettable people I've met. I'll never forget if it wasn't for Quake, we wouldn't have Blue!

ByteCrawler (aka WU-GFKiller)

This comment was edited on Jun 22, 2009, 11:58.

11. Re: Burrows Apr 30, 2009, 11:29 ByteCrawler

Probably would help to see a picture of it. But could be Cicada's. God I hate those things!  

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo