Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Pyloff

Real Name Pyloff   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 23, 2009, 15:27
Total Comments 115 (Novice)
User ID 54920

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer
102. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 20:29 Pyloff

nin wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:27:
Pyloff wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:25:
nin wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:24:
Side-step and lights. Curtains. Folks the night is over.

Yeah, you're clearly such a bad ass, posting on a game board with the people you ridicule.

Says the guy with the nine inch nails name

That's it????

I'm not gonna give you my C.V. unless you give me a reason. I've enjoyed Bluesnews for years and until he blocks me I will continue enjoying his content.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

100. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 20:25 Pyloff

nin wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:24:

Yeah, you're clearly such a bad ass, posting on a game board with the people you ridicule.

Says the guy with the nine inch nails name

96. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 20:21 Pyloff

eunichron wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:17:
Pyloff wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:03:
eunichron wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 19:35:
Ah, so that's it. Reporting bugs and issues to customer service is complaining now. Now it all makes sense.

Exactly. You play a video game day by day. You complain to anyone who will listen you get now give me a minute to figure this out... 30/16.

Totally worth it. All that belly aching and crying got you a dollar. Yet you spent how much time playing it. I see a 6 month sub in there. I would bet you have over a year of time played. A year solid, which you are embarrassed to announce Yet you don't sing the praises. You still complain and whine incessantly. Where the hell is your mind.

I'm tired of all the self entitled MMO players who live on a different reality than I do. I agree with tits.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how you've figured out my life's history and personality for the last 7 years from my WoW account history... that's some real ESP shit right there, you should have your own television show.

The only point ("complaint") I made in this thread is that I think it is sad that MMOs are held to a lower standard than other games at release simply because they're MMOs.

85. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 20:03 Pyloff

eunichron wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 19:35:
Ah, so that's it. Reporting bugs and issues to customer service is complaining now. Now it all makes sense.

Exactly. You play a video game day by day. You complain to anyone who will listen you get now give me a minute to figure this out... 30/16.

Totally worth it. All that belly aching and crying got you a dollar. Yet you spent how much time playing it. I see a 6 month sub in there. I would bet you have over a year of time played. A year solid, which you are embarrassed to announce Yet you don't sing the praises. You still complain and whine incessantly. Where the hell is your mind.

I'm tired of all the self entitled MMO players who live on a different reality than I do. I agree with tits.

80. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 19:29 Pyloff

eunichron wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 19:25:
Congrats, you played the game less than I did.

And where, exactly, was I complaining?

You had more free days than I. I.E. you complained.

76. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 19:05 Pyloff

eunichron wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 18:39:
I actually just had this same discussion with someone in game in SW:TOR, and he asked me to take a screenshot of my account history as proof, and well, I guess I'll share it here too: http://i.imgur.com/HwklX.jpg That is 20 days of credited game time in the game's first three months, and it wasn't just because Blizzard is nice and likes to hand out things for free.

You just made my point. Your life revolves around the game and you complain too much. http://i.imgur.com/eJey6.jpg

News Comments > Diablo III Systems Changes
37. Re: Diablo III Systems Changes Jan 19, 2012, 17:40 Pyloff

shinchan0s wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 16:22:
In other words, they're dumbing it down for consoles.

Everybody liked Diablo and Diablo 2 - warts and all. I don't mind a little streamlining here and there, but this is getting ridiculous. At this point, planning for a mission to Mars wouldn't take as much TIME and MANPOWER as it apparently does for a Blizzard game! It's a hack-n-slash game - just make it fun!

Why is this taking over 10 years to develop? Why announce it in 2008 if we're going to have to wait until 2013 to play it?

What's the point of separating Starcraft 2 into 3 parts when they're spaced out by 2 freaking years? Brood War was released in the same year as the original! By the time Legacy of the Void is released the game will be 6 years old which is like 100 in videogame years. Nobody will care.

Why did they bother to REDUCE B.net's functionality and practicality?

And yes, the game IS late. It's been 5 years since they announced it. What a tease!

Yeah, I'll still buy Diablo III when it comes out - but I'm starting to think it will be another huge disappointment like Starcraft 2. The new designers they have, quite honestly, stink.

Good points, maybe I'm getting a bit paranoid but these are making a lot of sense.

39. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 17:20 Pyloff

Drezden wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 17:09:
They weren't ready for the sheer numbers of people who were interested in the game, and took no measures to prevent hordes of people from sending servers offline for days at a time. Can't say I've seen one worse.

It actually wasn't that bad. The first day or two they had massive queues and they made new servers on day 3 IIRC. Everyone had a fit because they couldn't play on the server they wanted instead of moving. So the queues continued and everyone who was smart picked a new server.

I haven't tried this MMO; Darkfall ruined the genre for me. However, I might check out the forums to watch the rage build. It is always good for a laugh to see the same people who cycle through every MMO on the forums complaining incessantly. I've found a large portion of the MMO players devote every spare hour to racing to the level cap and alternately bellyaching on any outlet they can find. What is it about these type of games that cause people to get so heated and emotional about? I admit I've fallen victim to it a few times, mostly I've been a fly on the wall.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 19, 2012, 11:35 Pyloff

That lost alpha trailer looks interesting, might be a reason to fire it up again when they release it.  

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Development Continues
12. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Development Continues Jan 12, 2012, 01:21 Pyloff

Anyone play clear sky? Wondering if it is worth a try. I liked the other two a lot.

Something about the bleak landscapes and the anomalys made the game feel different than a generic FPS. I got the crappy ending on the first one though.

News Comments > True X-COM Sequel: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Revealed
19. Re: True X-COM Sequel: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Revealed Jan 5, 2012, 13:03 Pyloff

Finally. Hopefully it goes well and maybe they come up with some new turn based IP's for PC.  

News Comments > Op Ed
30. Re: Op Ed Jan 2, 2012, 23:32 Pyloff

Is the grand prize that great? (I own pretty much every game I want to play) Or was everyone trying for the conversions to games and coupons?

The only game I owned in the contest was Binding of Isaac but I like that game, got 13 mom kills in Ended up with a free game from the very first event and 5 lumps of coal from doing dumb stuff like writing reviews.

I used to dislike Steam a lot but you can't beat the deals

News Comments > etc.
14. Re: etc. Dec 27, 2011, 17:51 Pyloff

Just noticed the product is getting trashed on amazon. Bad news for the company.  

News Comments > etc.
12. Re: etc. Dec 27, 2011, 17:36 Pyloff

There is more info here [url=]http://www.1up.com/news/ocean-marketing-penny-arcade-customer-service[/url] if you've got time to burn like me reading up on this nonsense.

I wish EA Louse would return

News Comments > etc.
10. Re: etc. Dec 27, 2011, 17:07 Pyloff

I laughed at that email exchange. That PR Rep needs to practice the one hour rule. Write an email, wait an hour, read it, then send it.

Good for a laugh though.

News Comments > Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More
366. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 2, 2011, 20:14 Pyloff

So who wants to get a D3 Blues team going?

I've got the monk.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Witcher 2
61. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Witcher 2 May 23, 2011, 20:52 Pyloff

I have to finish my review:

I passed the prologue on hard, just took some patience. I started getting that goofy feeling playing the game, like someone should be watching over my shoulder and agreeing with me about how awesome it is.

I found a hilarious easter egg, I'm sure it has been found already but I enjoyed it. In the prologue near the ballista if you go behind the far house near the gate where the soldiers are trying to get through you see fallen hero from another game. It's initials are AC

So far I'm just loving every minute and wondering about the last game that had me this impressed. It was probably Bioshock.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Witcher 2
39. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Witcher 2 May 17, 2011, 19:43 Pyloff

First Impression:

Started game on hard, saw some cool cutscenes, and a bit of interactivity. Went into the first action sequence.

Pros - Game looks cool, seems similar to the first (enjoyed the first, even finished it before enhance edition).

Cons - Impossible to beat first action sequence. The tutorial tips fill up half the screen and are impossible to read while trying to fight and dodge omnipresent fire that drains health to zero. Some sort of lag is causing the game to feel muddy, sometimes hard to get bearings in tight areas with the muddy view (I'll have to tweak some settings to fix that)

Final thought, wait for a few patches, or a tweak guide so I can get it fine tuned for my computer.

News Comments > The Witcher 2 DLC Will Be Free, Combat Trailer
30. Re: The Witcher 2 DLC Will Be Free, Combat Trailer May 14, 2011, 16:41 Pyloff

I purchased my copy from GoG. I even suffered through the original version with the horrific load times. Once they released the enhanced edition for free I was hooked. I'm looking forward to the papercrafts, I just need to find a good free color printer. I've got a bunch I want to print out.  

News Comments > THQ Reports $136M Loss
6. Re: THQ Reports $136M Loss May 3, 2011, 20:45 Pyloff

reisub wrote on May 3, 2011, 20:02:
That is how many they've sold. Just not to end-users.

Thank you for the double-talk.

115 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo