Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Nacelle

Real Name Nacelle   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email nacelle1@yahoo.com
ICQ None given.
Description This is a small house party. Expect to spend the whole day playing games.
Homepage http://www.munciegamers.com
Signed On Apr 11, 2009, 21:48
Total Comments 42 (Suspect)
User ID 54889

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic F2P Next Month
36. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic F2P Next Month Jun 4, 2012, 23:02 Nacelle

panbient wrote on Jun 4, 2012, 17:56:
Congratulations? You managed to somehow avoid one of the biggest shifts in gaming for a good decade until most of the big ones still standing had gone free to play (D&D, LotR, City of Heroes, Everquest) then decided on one of the only new ones to still require a monthly fee...
And?!?!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic F2P Next Month
14. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic F2P Next Month Jun 4, 2012, 17:46 Nacelle

I never played WoW, so it's all new to me. I've put 100 hours in SWTOR in the last 40 days. I don't think it's boring.  

News Comments > Tribes Ascend: Launches
59. Re: Tribes Ascend: Launches Apr 13, 2012, 07:15 Nacelle

I wish the Unreal engine would die already. Another game that doesn't support eyefinity. The only way I'm playing this on one screen is if they're going to play it at a LAN party. The Old Republic worked day-one with eyefinity.  

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 at GDC
23. Re: Unreal Engine 4 at GDC Feb 28, 2012, 06:52 Nacelle

Maybe this one will support triple-monitor gaming correctly.  

News Comments > Skyrim Hi-Rez Pack Tuesday?
52. Re: Skyrim Hi-Rez Pack Tuesday? Feb 6, 2012, 06:46 Nacelle

Now if we could get the high rez textures for The Old Republic. I'd be happy with the ones that ones that are in the cut scenes.  

News Comments > Star Trek Online F2P Begins
5. Re: Star Trek Online F2P Begins Jan 17, 2012, 22:27 Nacelle

If only this would have come out before The Old Republic. I would have been all over it. Maybe in a couple months when I'm burnt out on Star Wars.  

News Comments > BF3 Free Physical Warfare Pack
8. Re: BF3 Free Physical Warfare Pack Dec 21, 2011, 06:40 Nacelle

I pre-ordered and am not mad. I thought it was a dick move to not just give the maps to everyone in the first place.  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Dec 19, 2011, 22:07 Nacelle

How many actually buy stuff from Impulse if the same game is on Steam?  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
8. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 18, 2011, 08:04 Nacelle

Are there any other manufacturers left? It seems the rest have been bought out by Seagate and WD. Kind of convenient that the competition is gone and now they both suddenly lower warranties at the same time. Maybe we'll now have good reason to actually get one of those rip-off extended warranties that the local "Blue" store is pushing on everyone.

This comment was edited on Dec 18, 2011, 08:12.

News Comments > Steam Hardware Survey
11. Re: Steam Hardware Survey Dec 3, 2011, 06:26 Nacelle

Only a handful of the graphics cards listed in the top percentages aren't crap. I can't believe people try to play games with the rest of those.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patched
26. Re: Battlefield 3 Patched Nov 22, 2011, 20:51 Nacelle

They fixed the hud and player icon problems that we were having on multi-monitor setups. I can play without resetting eyefinty every time.  

News Comments > BF3 MAV is So Mav
7. Re: BF3 MAV is So Mav Nov 16, 2011, 12:24 Nacelle

This is awesome! Of course on some of those towers, you're an easy target for everyone else.  

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
25. Re: New ATI Catalyst Drivers Nov 15, 2011, 21:26 Nacelle

It didn't fix they BF3 eyefinity problems we're having.  

News Comments > BF3 Tactical Light to be Toned Down
1. Re: BF3 Tactical Light to be Toned Down Nov 14, 2011, 21:04 Nacelle

Good! I hate that thing. Especially when a teammate turns around and blinds me.  

News Comments > PC Dungeon Defenders Sells 200K
6. Re: PC Dungeon Defenders Sells 200K Nov 3, 2011, 06:55 Nacelle

I bought this game, and it's great. Since I went in of a prepurchase 4-pack, it was only $10. It's a funner game for the money than BF3 is at $60, that's for sure. Though it will be a big disappointment if they truly do only do special events for consoles. And about the holloween add-ons, you couldn't even use them unless you played on their ranked servers. If you are casually playing with an unranked character, you got nothing, not even the skins that were costumes.  

News Comments > Consoles Became "Lead Platform" Late in BF3 Development
21. Re: Consoles Became Nov 1, 2011, 11:45 Nacelle

"The planes are bloody aweful and you cant even turn the view without taking your hand off the joystick and mouse looking (whilst it locks the planes controls) we dont wanna piss off the console kids."

Play with 3 screens and you don't have to worry about turning your view.

News Comments > Notch on Release Version of Minecraft & Scrolls Battle
1. Re: Notch on Release Version of Minecraft & Scrolls Battle Oct 1, 2011, 22:16 Nacelle

I wonder what will make this a "game" and not just legos with monsters. I haven't seen much progress on that front.  

News Comments > DiAMONDZ - Minecraft PvP "Sport"
3. Re: DiAMONDZ - Minecraft PvP Sep 21, 2011, 18:09 Nacelle

I was hoping for something cooler than this. Any other cool PvP maps?  

News Comments > Red Orchestra 2 Preloads
40. Re: Red Orchestra 2 Preloads Sep 13, 2011, 20:05 Nacelle

bhcompy wrote on Sep 13, 2011, 13:01:
I'm not knocking it as a feature, just as a balance issue.
It doesn't magically make you better at a game. If you suck with one screen, you're going to suck with three. When you play you're concentrating on the center where your reticule is. The sides only help in periphery like it does in real life. And since when has PC hardware been about balance? What about the guy with an old CRT 4:3 monitor, P4 CPU and a crappy graphics card? Should everyone's view of game on a server be deminished because it won't be "fair" for him not to have the advantage of a 16:9 LCD like BF2? Noone would tolerate it. The person who spends more money on their computer gets an advantage. That's just the way it works. If you don't like it, get a better PC or play on a console.

News Comments > Red Orchestra 2 Preloads
32. Re: Red Orchestra 2 Preloads Sep 13, 2011, 11:28 Nacelle

FPS's are where eyefinity shines. The wider field of view makes it more inversive. Unless you've tried it in person, don't knock it. It's spectacular. I don't expect every game to support it, but I do expect it to be done correctly when the devs say it's supported. EA claims the BF3 supports eyefinity. Since Bad Company 2 was a great example of support, I expect BF3 will too.  

42 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo