Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Nacelle

Real Name Nacelle   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email nacelle1@yahoo.com
ICQ None given.
Description This is a small house party. Expect to spend the whole day playing games.
Homepage http://www.munciegamers.com
Signed On Apr 11, 2009, 21:48
Total Comments 42 (Suspect)
User ID 54889

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Free Battlefield 3 on Origin
21. Re: Re:Star Wars: The Old Republic - Donít miss our Double XP Weekend: March 14 Ė 17 May 30, 2014, 06:49 Nacelle

My favorite BF is Bad Company 2. Not that BF2 wasn't freaking awesome at the time. If you go back and play it now, it doesn't hold up so well.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Battlepack Sales
10. Re: Re:Star Wars: The Old Republic - Donít miss our Double XP Weekend: March 14 Ė 17 May 28, 2014, 14:07 Nacelle

Except back in the BF2 days, most of the servers ran stock maps. The expansions weren't as popular so you didn't NEED them. I also only play BF4 when I get burned out of the MMO I'm playing. I might have maybe 20 hours of play time. I like the game, but I'm not going to chuck another $50 down the toilet for the privilege to keep playing a game I already paid for.

This comment was edited on May 28, 2014, 14:17.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Battlepack Sales
8. Re: Re:Star Wars: The Old Republic - Donít miss our Double XP Weekend: March 14 Ė 17 May 28, 2014, 04:54 Nacelle

I stopped playing because they keep releasing $20 map packs. If you don't cough up the dough each time, you're locked out of more and more servers. Maybe it's a $60 game. It's certainly not a > $120 game.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
7. Re: Re:Star Wars: The Old Republic - Donít miss our Double XP Weekend: March 14 Ė 17 Mar 13, 2014, 21:13 Nacelle

I'm not saying everyone has to like it. If you don't, move along. There's plenty of other stuff out there for you. Bashing it because it's "cool" to do.... is not.  

5. Re: Re:Star Wars: The Old Republic - Donít miss our Double XP Weekend: March 14 Ė 17 Mar 13, 2014, 20:17 Nacelle

Bioware has proven that they know how to make a good story based game. You've only proven your ability to whine about restrictions your given because you HAVEN'T PAID ANYTHING. f2p is there to give people a taste of the game, to see if they like the basic concept of it before they spend a bunch of money. Not to give you a free game. If there were no restrictions, there would be no reason to give them money. If they don't make money, they shut down the game.  

3. Re: Re:Star Wars: The Old Republic - Donít miss our Double XP Weekend: March 14 Ė 17 Mar 13, 2014, 06:41 Nacelle

Here goes another round of "Bash The Old Repbulic" by people who haven't played the game since launch. It's still a fun game and complaining about the f2p is like complaining about a free meal.... It's free. Pay the sub if you don't like it.  

News Comments > AMD Catalyst Beta Adds Mantle Support
5. Re: AMD Catalyst Beta Adds Mantle Support Feb 2, 2014, 13:56 Nacelle

I get worse fps on my eyefinity setup with mantle  

News Comments > Tropico 4 Voodoo DLC Released
2. Re: Tropico 4 Voodoo DLC Released Jul 26, 2013, 06:46 Nacelle

My first thought was, why would anyone want to use a Voodoo 4 card?

News Comments > Defiance Renewed
32. Re: Defiance Renewed May 11, 2013, 08:25 Nacelle

I watched every episode of Caprica hoping it would get better too.  

News Comments > Star Wars The Old Republic Hutts Rise Next Month
17. Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Hutts Rise Next Month Mar 25, 2013, 22:37 Nacelle

It's doesn't matter what other people say. I will enjoy it either way. Again you're in the comments section of swtor. If you're going to bash it, I'm going to defend it.  

15. Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Hutts Rise Next Month Mar 25, 2013, 22:25 Nacelle

Problem is, it's not a conversation. It's a bunch of random people dropping a bunch of hate on a game that I bet they haven't played since they quite a month after launch. There's been a lot of stuff fixed and added to it. Bashing it without having played it in it's current form deserves a "get bent" remark.  

13. Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Hutts Rise Next Month Mar 25, 2013, 22:13 Nacelle

And vice versa. If your game is so great, it shouldn't matter what we think. Go play it and leave us alone.
Leave us alone? This is the comments on a article about swtor. If there's anywhere to tell haters to get bent, this is it.

9. Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Hutts Rise Next Month Mar 25, 2013, 20:09 Nacelle

And so the bashing begins. Why don't you guys go back to playing your Black Ops crap or whatever it is you play these days and let those of us who play swtor, do so without having to put up with your whining.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Update Today
20. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Update Today Feb 13, 2013, 19:50 Nacelle

The problem with your point is, you can pay with in-game credits, or real money. In an earlier post I mentioned that I have not spent any more that my sub price. So everything I said you can buy, can be paid for with credits that are earned in the game. f2p is not a problem. It has brought in more players and makes it possible for Bioware to keep adding content and fixing the game. Also, an MMO has to have credit sinks, otherwise the economy gets too flooded with money and inflation kills it.

You know you don't have to do every single quest given to you. If you don't want to run back across an area you just went through, you don't have to. Hit the "Abandon" button in the quest log. It's more likely the reason you have to run an area twice is because you missed picking up that quest. I've done it myself. I forgot to turn in a quest and the next leg of it was in an area I just went through. It's not the devs fault I did that.

Maybe I am a fanboy, but I've never seen such bunch of anti-fanboys. Whining about every little thing for no reason other than they think they look cool doing it. All the cool kids are bashing SWTOR, why shouldn't I?

18. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Update Today Feb 13, 2013, 07:25 Nacelle

Bhruic wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 22:49:
Sure, I had fun when I was playing it too, for the most part. The didn't mean I was blind to the faults in the game.

There's a difference between being blind to something and not thinking it's that bad. Don't like it, move on. Bashing it every time there is update is just childish.

"Run" is being used generically. Yes, you don't necessarily literally run for all that time.

What do you mean then? You take a speeder to the nearest explored zone, collect your quests, run out and explore, do quests, find another speeder hub. How's this any different than any other MMO? You can quicktravel to any previously explored hub and you can pay to have that cooldown shortened. So what's the problem?

And as someone who's played since launch, why not be honest about it? For the first couple months, you didn't even start with the ability to run (or "sprint"), you didn't get that until level 15. And you couldn't buy a speeder until level 25.

But that is not the state of the game now. Was Wow the game it is now, at launch?

Ah yes, the old "if you dislike a game I like, you're a whiner!" canard.

Canard or not, it's what it sounds like to me. Especially since you're still harping on launch problems and not how game is now.

This comment was edited on Feb 13, 2013, 07:33.

14. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Update Today Feb 12, 2013, 19:55 Nacelle

SWTOR is the only game I've played since launch. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours in it. I'm having fun. That's all that matters. I'm not sure what game you are playing, but I run very little. At level 10 you can get speeder piloting. Before then, rocket boots (boost) gets you around pretty fast. Of course these things aren't just given to you. You have to buy them with either in-game credits or real money. I pay my monthly sub only and have everything. I've never payed any extra real money for anything. There are people who will spend real money for stuff and sell them for credits. So it works out for everyone. I am thankful that all you whiners aren't playing anymore. The rest of us that like the game don't care to hear what you all think of it while we're playing.  

News Comments > The Old Republic Rise of the Hutt Preorders; Trailer
6. Re: The Old Republic Rise of the Hutt Preorders; Trailer Jan 24, 2013, 06:36 Nacelle

There's one problem for you pervs. Hutts are asexual. Nice try though. Everyone else can get back to bashing the game now.  

News Comments > Ravaged Free Weekend
1. Re: Ravaged Free Weekend Jan 11, 2013, 20:15 Nacelle

I was digging the trailer for it. Then the Unreal logo popped up at the end. Sad trombone!  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Patched
10. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Patched Dec 12, 2012, 06:43 Nacelle

Except the servers are packed and EA is raking in the dough. I'm having fun.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Now F2P
30. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Now F2P Nov 16, 2012, 14:14 Nacelle

There was no sprint til 10, I think, when the game launched. Now you're whining about it not getting it at level 1 if you're playing for free. It's still a fun game and you get a lot of content for NO money. I unlocked mounts on one of my alts with legacy perks. My son, who is new to the game, doesn't have that option. I don't mount up when we play together. Big deal...  

42 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo