Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Graham

Real Name Graham   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Graham
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Don't hate the game. Hate the hater.
Homepage http://spacecaptainisawesome.ca
Signed On Apr 4, 2009, 18:55
Total Comments 187 (Novice)
User ID 54873

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
9. Re: Sunday Metaverse Jul 6, 2015, 01:55 Graham

The neckbeard is strong with this thread.

Can't understand why Apple is popular? You probably like fucking with technology. For those out there who don't, it's gloss, shine, and 80% functionality. That remaining 20% is too fucking confusing (for them) to be worth it.

Don't you get it? It's great that you can change your dialer or swap out your web browser, or upgrade your video card... but for 9 out of 10 people that you meet they not only won't do this, but they actively will avoid it if at all possible.

It's embarrassing that you can't see it. It's shocking that you don't get why Apple is raking in money hand over fist. It's amusing that you think they're going anywhere any time soon.

It shows how very out of touch you are.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Announced
31. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Announced Jun 15, 2015, 18:44 Graham

Wraith wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 16:52:
That's a shit trailer, the tone is completely off.

Just tell me the fuckwit who came up with the three-colour ending isn't part of this.

The tone is off... from what, exactly? The old trilogy? Guess what: it's not that.

Space cowboys are awesome.

News Comments > Oculus Rift Controller & Xbox Partnership Announced
7. Re: Oculus Rift Controller & Xbox Partnership Announced Jun 11, 2015, 19:29 Graham

Dirty Butler wrote on Jun 11, 2015, 19:24:
Why any gamer wouldn't move to Win 10 and DX12 is beyond me.

I'm going to throw a word at you here. I want you to brace yourself and just try to take it in. It's a big one.

Cost.

News Comments > King's Quest Voice Cast
1. Re: King's Quest Voice Cast May 11, 2015, 20:53 Graham

King's Quest made being stuck with a goofy name like Graham a lot easier as a kid. I sincerely hope this is the first of many new games. It looks fantastic and I couldn't be more excited.  

News Comments > New Diablo III Season Next Month
6. Re: New Diablo III Season Next Month Mar 21, 2015, 02:14 Graham

Jay Wilson was wrong and you're wrong for bringing him up. Best to be silent and be thought a fool, friend, as you're doing a great job of removing all doubt at the moment.  

News Comments > GTA5 PC Delay
16. Re: GTA5 PC Delay Feb 24, 2015, 12:29 Graham

Quinn wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 11:45:
Jesus how comes that everytime Rockstar announce anything PC related, they sound like they have a sarcastic smirk on their face?

Copy-pasting an apology, too... Fucking hell.

PS: Let me correct nin as someone who isn't even waiting for the game: It ain't funny. These last-second delays are a fucking joke and it should raise many eyebrows to their management and how this could be a sign to an optimization clusterfuck once again.

You should really chat with a medical professional about something to lower your blood pressure.

News Comments > Dying Light Mod Tool Plans
21. Re: Dying Light Mod Tool Plans Feb 8, 2015, 00:26 Graham

Wallshadows wrote on Feb 7, 2015, 10:07:
*snipped QTE blah blah*

Yawn. Angry child is angry. Anyway...

News Comments > Grim Fandango Remastered & More Star Wars Games on GOG.com
11. Re: Grim Fandango Remastered & More Star Wars Games on GOG.com Jan 27, 2015, 14:46 Graham

I picked up Grim Fandango on PS4 and I'm pleased for the most part. It's remastered... kind of, but good enough. The big change that makes it worth the money? Camera relative controls.

Seriously. $15 well spent.

News Comments > DOOM Mythbusters
5. Re: DOOM Mythbusters Jan 26, 2015, 13:52 Graham

Bluesnews:\run commenter_sense_of_fun.exe
COMMENTER_SENSE_OF_FUN.EXE corrupt or not found. RETRY Y/N
Bluenews:\N
Bluewsnews:\fuckit.exe
LOADING... LOADING.... Ah fuck it.

News Comments > More Star Wars on GOG.com
1. Re: More Star Wars on GOG.com Jan 23, 2015, 18:21 Graham

Rogue Squadron? Well hot damn, GoG. Hot damn.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
21. Re: Morning Interviews Jan 22, 2015, 13:50 Graham

nin wrote on Jan 22, 2015, 09:16:
Robb seems like his heart is in the right place, but just as that 2K representative lurked at the back of the room, a massive corporation with stock and investors looms over the whole operation.

Tells you all you need to know.

Hey, Robb? Think about who you shack up with next time, and maybe people won't think badly of you?

Did you read the rest of the article, where it points out that this project was rescued from the brink after THQ cratered? You think that maybe they didn't have a choice?

The judgement is strong here, but this to me seems like a good solution: sell the game, include all the maps, and sell optional characters to keep the funding going. Assuming that the DLC characters are priced reasonably I can't imagine why anyone has a problem.

News Comments > LucasArts Wave II on GOG.com
20. Re: LucasArts Wave II on GOG.com Jan 20, 2015, 15:09 Graham

Cutter wrote on Jan 20, 2015, 15:01:
Thar's gold in them thar titles. Seriously. How can they not update these? Same game + new engine = profit. While most of us don't want to see classic movies updated, it's the opposite with games. I'd be happy as a pig in poo to see almost the entire - early - LA library updated/redone. All the Star Wars games, Outlaws, Day of the Testicle, Grim Fandango - and no what DF is doing doesn't count - etc. That's just money waiting to be made.

All of my yes. All of it.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta
11. Re: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta Jan 14, 2015, 14:19 Graham

HotS will eat into the LoL audience; it's a similar model with a better client and characters that have a built-in audience. That's not to say that LoL is dead, but the schism will happen between HotS and LoL, not HotS and DOTA2.

If you're feeling punchy, you're gonna play DOTA2. If you're looking for more of a casual experience, HotS might be it. The only thing Blizzard needs to fix at this point is the pricing model - they either need to adjust in-game gold so that it's more rewarding or they need to lower costs. Right now their prices are untenable.

News Comments > Shadowrun Hong Kong Revealed
9. Re: Shadowrun Hong Kong Revealed Dec 30, 2014, 23:14 Graham

Cutter wrote on Dec 30, 2014, 19:08:
Hope this is as good as Berlin. Sleepy Dogs meets Shadowrun. Kickass! Hong Kong Phooey #1 Super Guy!

It's really heartening to see you excited about this game

News Comments > Diablo III Experience Bonus
2. Re: Diablo III Experience Bonus Dec 25, 2014, 20:40 Graham

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 25, 2014, 15:43:
Exp bonus... yeah a Legendary drop bonus would have made much more sense, and even been in theme with the Holidays.

Few people are playing right now, waiting for the next patch to drop, with a relatively large shakeup in the legendaries... at the very least, a legendary drop increase now would have led to more Forgotten Souls once the patch hits.

It seriously feels like Blizzard has their B or C team on Diablo 3 at this point.

On the plus side, Grim Dawn seems to be coming along pretty well, and it's moddable even if it doesn't turn out great on release.

*EDIT* Typo.

I guess you're really not accounting for everyone who got it for Christmas. I took a week off for D3 at launch (so many regrets) but I've just picked it up for PS4.

Oddly enough, it's more fun on PS4–at least through D3 classic. The controls are tight. The PC version is more competitive and harder, but lying back in bed and playing on a 106" screen with a controller is a more enjoyable experience right now.

Anyway, this buff is great for people like me - and I think with the recent price drop on PSN there are going to be a lot of us.

News Comments > Blizzard AMA Today
6. Re: Blizzard AMA Today Dec 15, 2014, 14:28 Graham

InBlack wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 09:52:
Why did you fuck up Diablo you bastards?

It's really not that hard to figure out: it was in development hell for a decade when someone said "why don't we build a full-priced product with a weird f2p/auction house mechanic driving the loot system"

And instead of that person being booed out of the boardroom, they were put in charge of the project.

News Comments > No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe
37. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 13:05 Graham

Silent Bob wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 10:55:
Cutter wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 10:43:
Amazing how fast this went from must-buy to avoid-like-the-plague.

Groupthink.

I think we're all smart enough to independently come to the conclusion that surgically removed single player + letting early backers dominate play because they had a head-start is a no-go for us. Calling it groupthink is just a bad defence mechanism.

News Comments > Hearthstone Expands
5. Re: Hearthstone Expands Dec 9, 2014, 01:03 Graham

Cutter wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 22:05:
Christ, how much money to you people spend on these card games? $100s? $1000s?

Probably not as much as you're spending on therapy.

Just sayin

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
6. Re: Sunday Mobilization Dec 8, 2014, 06:13 Graham

Jivaro wrote on Dec 7, 2014, 22:21:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Dec 7, 2014, 19:41:
8-core cpu and it'll still get hang ups upon switching screens..

my S5 is a pretty big disappointment from my S3.. my S3 was actually a better phone in a lot of ways.

That is very interesting to hear. I have hung on to my S3 exactly because it has been so awesome, particularly at multi-tasking, despite the fact that I have a small crack in the screen and I qualify for an upgrade with my carrier. Was thinking of finally upgrading to an S5 just before the S6 comes out because it will be dirt cheap. Not a good idea? If not I have been looking at a Note instead. One tablet/phone device to serve as my personal tricorder has a certain appeal.

Everyone I know with an S3 has a damaged screen. No joke.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
5. Re: Sunday Mobilization Nov 2, 2014, 21:11 Graham

My Fitbit Force just fell apart a few weeks ago - like, literally into three pieces. I already had the RMA started as I'd started to get contact dermatitis from it, but it was amazing to see it just disintegrate. I'm back to wearing my Flex until the cheque from the Force comes so I can get something new. The Band is too chunky for what i want, mind you.  

187 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo