Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Hippie

Real Name Hippie   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hippie
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 10, 2009, 04:39
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 54821

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > ZeniMax vs. Oculus and Carmack on VR Tech
4. Re: ZeniMax vs. Oculus and Carmack on VR Tech May 1, 2014, 15:07 Hippie

I'm surprised it took Zenimax this long to bring this up. I was expecting it to show up in the news the week after the Facebook announcement.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts- Devastation Features Predators?
15. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts- Devastation Features Predators? Mar 28, 2014, 22:23 Hippie

Ya, April Fools incoming...  

News Comments > $100 Wolfenstein: The New Order CE Has Statue, No Game
14. Re: $100 Wolfenstein: The New Order CE Has Statue, No Game Mar 27, 2014, 01:39 Hippie

This is just odd....  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
86. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 24, 2013, 18:42 Hippie

Sorry to hear this Blue.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed
26. Re: Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed Oct 29, 2013, 12:53 Hippie

Picked it up, really enjoying it so far. Does feel like BF 3.5 though. I'd kill for another BF 2142 game, but I have a feeling the closest we are going to get is the new DICE made Star Wars Battlefront game they are coming out with.  

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Trailer
8. Re: PlanetSide 2 Trailer Jul 26, 2012, 13:33 Hippie

Creston wrote on Jul 26, 2012, 13:03:
Can you play as the cool cloaking guys at the end? Or are you stuck being either Blue-line uniform guy or Red-line uniform guy?

Creston

Ya the guys at the end are the Vanu and they are the 3rd faction. but all 3 factions have a cloaking class. Vanu are the super technology people with lasers is all.

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Trailer
6. Re: PlanetSide 2 Trailer Jun 20, 2012, 14:08 Hippie

Trevellian wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 13:43:
Speaking of the Terran Republic. My OG Planetside Outfit. One of the original Spec Ops PS1 outfits of Konried. Is pulling old members and friends from other games back together for Planetside 2.
http://c22.site.nfoservers.com/ So to all my buddies here at Bluesnews. C22 is recruiting for Planetside 2. (SHAMELESS PLUG)

For the Republic.
-TrevellianC22 (was Drezden on Bluesnews for awhile, recently changed my Blues name back to my Planetside name)

God, I remember C22 after the server merger. You guys were the bane of my existence on the NC, Emerald server. Looking forward to fighting you guys again

That being said, PS2 looks awesome. Very glad SOE decided to do this, PS1 was in need of a "reboot"

News Comments > WAR Recruit-a-Friend Expands
10. Re: WAR Recruit-a-Friend Expands Mar 10, 2009, 00:44 Hippie

Ya, I've played the Choppa and Slayer. They had them activated on the Public Test Server for a few weeks. They are both fun as hell. Think of them as living buzzsaws. You can specialize them to do quick successive hits, big huge hits, or hit multiple targets at once.  

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo